PDA

View Full Version : So...Dirge of Cerberus

Forsaken Lover
08-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Wow. What a game.

Well I didn't play it. I watched the cutscenes.

Here are a summary of my thoughts.

1. I started off disliking Shelke. Her past seemed forced and badly explained. Then she turned out to probably be the best character in the game.

2. The Tsviets are terrible...just terrible. It's a shame as Weiss actually looked cool. But their personalities...well, I can't talk much on that subject because I didn't see much personality in any of them.

3. Hojo - one of the best villains in the series - was utterly ruined by this game.

4. I've never seen a character more un-sympathetic than Lucrecia when it comes to character you're supposed to feel sorry for.

5. Yuffie is awesome.

And that's it. DoC was a real disappointment like the rest of the Compilation.

Saber
08-16-2010, 02:56 AM
I liked advent children and crisis core. However I did not like Dirge of Cerberus as much. The fact that the best place to hit level 99 or get the best guns is on chapter 1 is dumb imo. Another thing is that most of the characters in it I didn't like either. All in all at least Final Fantasy does have a shooter game now. Which is all I can really say.

Kenshin IV
10-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Wow. What a game.

Well I didn't play it. I watched the cutscenes.

If you watched 'em on YouTube and didn't actually spend money on the game, I can understand why you'd feel that way.

Dr. Acula
12-11-2010, 10:05 AM
It just shouldn't have existed.

Shaibana
02-10-2011, 06:44 PM
i was curious to DOC and so i youtubed it...
the trailer looked awesome :P but i was kinda disapointed when i saw a gameplay video :( it doesnt look interesting :o

and how can 100% judge a game if uve only saw the cutscenes? -.-

Jaffer
02-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Not many people like it's gameplay (I do but I'm not everyone). pretty much the only truly good characters are Shelke, Vincent and Reeve.

Rase
02-10-2011, 10:50 PM
If you watched 'em on YouTube and didn't actually spend money on the game, I can understand why you'd feel that way.
I think I would have hated it less had I just seen the cutscenes. I would have just thought it was a stupid game, not a terrible one.