PDA

View Full Version : [Art] All of my Terrible Work!

Toni
08-16-2010, 04:34 AM
These are some of my drawrings that I did. Some a long time ago, and some very recent. Enjoy! If you want me to try to draw something for you, let me know! :D (No backgrounds.. I suck at landscapes.)

Pheesh
08-16-2010, 04:40 AM
I really like the second one. Reminds me of an enemy that would make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts. Keep it up :3

Pete for President
08-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Digging the last one a lot. Love the little flying sheep creature.

Toni
08-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Digging the last one a lot. Love the little flying sheep creature.

That's what my band is probably going to use as a mascot or something. :P Thanks for taking a look! I'll be adding more later.

I really like the second one. Reminds me of an enemy that would make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts. Keep it up :3

Thanks! That's actually my try at a Shinigami from something like Death Note. It turned out much different then I was expecting. ^_^

Psychotic
08-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Haha the slime armour (pic 3) is awesome.

Toni
08-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Haha the slime armour (pic 3) is awesome.

I was going through this phase of DQ8, and Ultrus the Ultra Slime... so I felt like I had to draw this. I wish armor like this existed though. :P

theundeadhero
08-19-2010, 03:44 AM
I kinda wish I had smiley armor. It would scare everyone away.

Toni
08-19-2010, 10:23 PM
I kinda wish I had smiley armor. It would scare everyone away.

It wouldn't scare me. I'd probably steal it from you. I wish I had a giant honking friend who was big, blue, and named Ultrus the Ultra Slime. O_O
Ultrus is adorable. Or a Cactuar. I'd love to have a Cactuar...

black orb
08-22-2010, 04:12 AM
>>> The slime armor is awesome :D..:luca:

Toni
08-23-2010, 10:06 PM
>>> The slime armor is awesome :D..:luca:

Graci. That's Clyd. My boyfriend and I's envisioning of the Fighter. Anytime we start a FF1 profile, Clyd is always the Fighter. And Toni (My real name, also my character...) is always a White Mage. And she's always in love with him. XD

black orb
08-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Clyd is always the Fighter. And Toni (My real name, also my character...) is always a White Mage. And she's always in love with him. XD
>>> Lol that was my idea but the names were different, Fighter/Hagen WM/Freya..:luca:

Toni
10-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Clyd is always the Fighter. And Toni (My real name, also my character...) is always a White Mage. And she's always in love with him. XD
>>> Lol that was my idea but the names were different, Fighter/Hagen WM/Freya..:luca:

XP Yeah... ours goes wayyyyyy into detail. And Clyd... is... pretty much a "moron" (He's actually fairly intelligent but acts... *Funny*)
A quote from Clyd to prove my point. Clyd: *Butterfly passes* Oh look... a fly... made of butter. *Spacey face*
I want to type up the entire role play and put it on the web for everyone to laugh at. (And draw it into a cartoon!)

black orb
10-19-2010, 03:44 PM
I want to type up the entire role play and put it on the web for everyone to laugh at. (And draw it into a cartoon!)
>>> Then do it, it doesnt sound that complicated :)..:luca:

Toni
10-20-2010, 08:57 AM
The only problem... is it's not finished. We're... in the process... of fighting Lich... >_> (Which took about two years to get to... lol)