PDA

View Full Version : Best way to earn crystal points?

alicefred
08-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Maybe this topic has been discussed before, but I honestly don't know where to start from. What are the best methods of gaining large sums of crystal points in the fastest and easiest way possible? In which battles I can earn the largest amounts of crystal points with the least effort involved? Looking forward to hear from your end.

Thanks..

Karifean
08-17-2010, 01:22 PM
It would be nice to know what chapter. I suggest the King Behemoth and Megistosterios fighting each other at the entrance to the Mah'habara Underground on the Calm Lands... I mean Archylte Steppe.

Saber
08-17-2010, 11:56 PM
You will be leveled up fully before you have enough money to level up everyone to top tier weapons. So I suggest you go for the best money areas and then if you want, equip the CP egg and level up 2x faster. You get it from defeating Neochu in a mission.

Jessweeee♪
08-18-2010, 07:34 PM
I think there are more efficient methods, but one way is to use the Death trick to knock out Adamantortoise. Set Vanille as your party leader, summon her Eidolon to knock out its legs, and then spam Death while it's out!