PDA

View Full Version : Most horrifying experience ever encountered

~*~Celes~*~
08-19-2010, 05:07 AM
To date, what has been your most horrifying experience?

Mine would be tonight, when I was at work, a 9-10 year old girl came up to me and informed me that someone had pooped in the bread aisle and her mom had stepped in it. Then her mom approached me and informed me she wasn't mad at me for it but wanted me to call a manager about it. So I called the store manager and they took care of it (but didn't seem to notice that the lady had tracked it through the store so there's still spots on the floor...)

Pheesh
08-19-2010, 05:11 AM
*waits for pic of raistlin in bikini*

There was a night where my Mum was in a bad way, and was a very serious danger to herself. I was on the other side of the country and I felt so helpless and terrified. Definitely the worst moment of my life.

Shiny
08-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Mine would be tonight, when I was at work, a 9-10 year old girl came up to me and informed me that someone had pooped in the bread aisle and her mom had stepped in it.
I would just assume it was an animal's poo. It's hard to believe a human would poop in a friggen' store on the floor, but ya never know.

qwertysaur
08-19-2010, 06:39 AM
There was a picture that was WORSE than Raistlin bikini time... I'll leave the discussion at that because it was quite horrifying and I don't want to go into details. :(

Witchdoctor
08-19-2010, 06:56 AM
I would just assume it was an animal's poo. It's hard to believe a human would poop in a friggen' store on the floor, but ya never know.

I've learned to always assume the worst. That way, everything is either a pleasant surprise or slightly less disappointing than you thought.

As for horrific experiences, sitting through the last Twilight left an overwhelming sense of dread on its own level.

~*~Celes~*~
08-19-2010, 07:09 AM
Mine would be tonight, when I was at work, a 9-10 year old girl came up to me and informed me that someone had pooped in the bread aisle and her mom had stepped in it.

animals aren't allowed in the store :\

Pheesh
08-19-2010, 07:44 AM

animals aren't allowed in the store :\

I bet humans aren't allowed to poop in the store either.

Winter Nights
08-19-2010, 08:27 AM
To date, what has been your most horrifying experience?

Does marriage count?

Parker
08-19-2010, 08:53 AM
In the past two years of working at a supermarket I have experienced human poop/urine three times and heard of it appearing two other times. People are gross. There's a whole group of fetishists who like pooping in public I think.

I was in a car crash when I was ten. It was really tame as far as car accidents go but it was freaking scary at the time.

War Angel
08-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Seeing people of all ages blown to bits and their various remains scattered across the streets 'round my house wasn't the best of experiences, I must say.

Though, I can see how excrement in a food aisle is marginally worse. Ugh. :p

Iceglow
08-19-2010, 02:31 PM

You know you'd think that wouldn't you Shiny...but oooh no! People are filthy fuckers! Seriously disgusting filthy fuckers!

I remember working in Sainsbury's where this old, morbidly obese, smelly and dirty couple just calmly carried on shopping and walking around as the woman :bou::bou::bou::bou: everywhere! Literally :bou::bou::bou::bou:s as she's walking through the fucking beers, wines and spirits department. I was working on that department at the time. I immediately upon noticing that disgusting practice left shopfloor at a run and puked (their smell was enough to make my eyes water and my stomach churn the sight of her :bou::bou::bou::bou:ting everywhere was just too much to handle) up at the cleaners station before calling down to the customer service desk asking "what the fuck do we do?" (In no uncertain terms or words it was "What the fuck do we do? There is a woman taking a :bou::bou::bou::bou: as she walks around the BWS department! No Maria I am not on a fucking wind-up there is a woman taking a fucking :bou::bou::bou::bou: in beers right the fuck now and it's fucking disgusting I just had to puke in the sink of the cleaning station. Ok thanks send the duty manager please!" lol her half of the conversation was more cordial but I was traumatised) The duty manager ordered the customers to leave immediately as you'd expect. He also ordered the cleaners to clean the department and for us to close it whilst the did so. However the cleaner looked the manager in the face and was just like "I'm not doing that, I don't complain when I have to clean a toilet but you want me to pick her :bou::bou::bou::bou: up off the floor with what? I refuse!" (Picture if you will that being said in a very thick nigerian accent, Psy think Josh Stone!) So the duty manager had to clean the entire BWS department down (she'd :bou::bou::bou::bou: through like 3 of 4 aisles by the time the cleaner and manager got there) I promptly got made to go work on trolleys for some fresh air and also because I was still swearing and like "you know I can't fucking face being on this section atm, it's making me sick just thinking about it" The trauma has never faded.

Since working for HMV I've seen an oldboy clearly with walking difficulties ask for a chair. We normally try and accomodate these requests so one of my colleagues went and got a computer chair from the stock room. Straight after sitting down the old boy just begins pissing himself all over the chair and shopfloor. We were all like "WTF DUDE NOT COOL!" especially since someone had gone and gotten the nice computer chair from the stockroom feeling generous instead of some old battered broken thing. Needless to say LPO had to clean that up and throw the new computer chair in the bin because no one would ever use it again.

When I worked in a restaurant I've seen people deliberately puke all over the toilets and tables in the past. I'm not talking about the kids who do it accidentally having stuffed their faces with the unlimited ice cream I'm talking adults who for either reasons of bullemia, reasons of trying to look big to their friends in a who can eat more contest or reasons of "this food made me sick and therefore I don't want to pay" claims have puked all over the fucking place. I have on more than one occassion brought the cleaning products to the table and said "right you have a choice, you puked you clean it up and settle your bill before leaving or you puked I clean it up you still settle your bill except there will be a £20 extra on there for making me clean up your vomit. I leave it with you to decide" Often customers would if it was accidental clean the place up themselves and still leave a generous tip (usually a generous tip in the uk is £5/6 quid based on an average table seating 2 adults) for being kind enough to offer them a choice of avoiding the £20 bill for me cleaning it up (the bill doesn't actually exist, we're just meant to do it but I would bump the bill up by £20 anyhow and pocket it as a tip, if it was a really bad puke mess I would increase the £20 - £30 or even £40! yes I'm evil) Funny how no one ever actually got away with the "this food made me sick" line with me but then they got answered back with "food poisoning takes 24 - 48 hours to cultivate in your body, it does not make you instantly sick. So this food did not make that happen" and stuff like that

Rad Bromance
08-19-2010, 02:41 PM
When two cars drove into my shop and destroyed everything back in February, and one of the cars hit two patrons, injuring one substancially was pretty horrific.

fire_of_avalon
08-19-2010, 03:20 PM
A man chased me down in his car and tried to get into mine because he said I "cut him off."

A bum with an empty pink and totally not healed over eye socket asked me for money and tried to grab me.

I very nearly killed my sister.

Those are probably the most horrifying things that I have experienced.

Clo
08-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Okay, if anyone can top Iceglow's first story, then I am canceling my subscription to humanity.

I can't even think of my own story because I'm still horrified at that tale.

escobert
08-19-2010, 05:08 PM
I dunno if I could top it because that's way too much to read.

KentaRawr!
08-19-2010, 06:00 PM
I remember when I was 6 or 7, I had a bunkbed. I also had a particularly large head, and a tendency to roll over in my sleep. I roll all over the place if I'm really feeling comfy. :3 In fact, sometimes I would be sleeping on the couch, and I'd wake up with my head where my feet were and my feet where my head was. I don't know how it happens, but hey! In fact, I once woke up under my bed!!

Anyway, that's beside the point. I was on the top bunk in my bunk bed, which had a rail to keep you from rolling off the bed. Like I said before, I had a pretty big head, but my body was pretty small! :p So, I rolled over, and every part of my body fit through, with the exception of my big noggin! Being hung in my bedroom by my bed was a pretty weird thing to wake up to. I was able to keep my feet on the bottom bunk, but I kept slipping, and it hurt quite a bit! Eventually, my Mom came in to help me out of there. No one had come sooner because they mistook my loud screams as me tickling my little brother, Danny. According to my older brother and sister, they were too busy watching Sabrina the Teenage witch to do anything. :( Meanies.

Renmiri
08-19-2010, 07:10 PM
If any of my kids gets really sick.. Like when my 11 year old swallowed a flashlight lamp when she was 4, or my boy fell on his head when he was 3 and we had to take him for cat scans.

Compared to that, explosive poopy diapers were easy peasy.

~*~Celes~*~
08-20-2010, 01:04 AM
:x I didn't expect stories of such magnitude

Shiny
08-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Can someone supply a summarized version of Iceglow's story?

~*~Celes~*~
08-20-2010, 01:28 AM
tldr; his worst experience ever: a severely unhygenic couple went through his department at the store he worked at and the lady :bou::bou::bou::bou: everywhere, causing him to vomit in the sink and there was a big debacle over who would clean it up. The customers were told to leave asap.

Not as bad: someone peed in a chair

worse than the second one but still not as bad as the first: If you go to a restaurant he happens to work at and you puke in the toilet, he threatens to charge you 20Q if you refuse to clean it up. Most people forgo the extra 20Q charge and just do it themselves.

Bunny
08-20-2010, 01:39 AM
I'm not even going to read the majority of this thread because my jobs have not sucked as much as yours have.

Rye
08-20-2010, 01:46 AM
I wouldn't call it horrifying, but when I was 17 and heavier than I am now, but not really fat or anything, I was wearing this certain top and like, 5 women asked me when I was "due" because I looked pregnant. I freaked out and started crying hysterically and left the store early.

Bitchesssss!

Rodarian
08-20-2010, 07:23 AM
I had once broken wind in front of my former boss a few months back....I don't think she noticed but I know my co worker did...And she razzed me the entire time.....:(

Iceglow
08-20-2010, 07:58 AM
tldr; his worst experience ever: a severely unhygenic couple went through his department at the store he worked at and the lady :bou::bou::bou::bou: everywhere, causing him to vomit in the sink and there was a big debacle over who would clean it up. The customers were told to leave asap.

Not as bad: someone peed in a chair

worse than the second one but still not as bad as the first: If you go to a restaurant he happens to work at and you puke in the toilet, he threatens to charge you 20Q if you refuse to clean it up. Most people forgo the extra 20Q charge and just do it themselves.

Stop doing that to my posts! You just butchered something that whilst conveying appropriately my trauma also conveyed it with humour and style (yes swearing :bou::bou::bou::bou: tons can be a fucking funny thing and deliver things with style what of it?) that was just a boring summary I insist all readers of the TL;DR version go back and read the original version :colbert:

Jiro
08-20-2010, 08:44 AM
I actually agree with Iceglow, read the damn thing, it's hilarious.

Levian
08-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Well, that's an easy question. (http://www.dagbladet.no/2010/03/25/nyheter/innenriks/togulykke_sjursoya/tog/11012067/)

Iceglow
08-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Well, that's an easy question. (http://www.dagbladet.no/2010/03/25/nyheter/innenriks/togulykke_sjursoya/tog/11012067/)

Translation please?

Levian
08-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Still critical for woman (35) after injuries in train accident.

woman is my sister, and she was sitting in her office when a runaway goods train hit the building which then collapsed on top of her. This is 5 months ago and she's doing good now and will most likely come home next month.

~*~Celes~*~
08-20-2010, 12:29 PM
I actually agree with Iceglow, read the damn thing, it's hilarious.

I know, but people complain about his posts being tl;dr all the time and since this is MY thread and his stories are pretty smurfing horrifying, I had to share them for everyone to see :jess:

Also Levian :( *hugs* I'm glad she's doing good!

Now if we're going to talk TRULY horrifying stories...I have some worse ones, which don't compare to anything like Levian's or War Angel's, but...yeah.

When I was in the womb, my heart rate was extremely low, and my mom was placed on bed rest. They didn't think I would make it. However, I did make it, but then I was born with such a severe case of lactose intolerance that my stomach nearly collapsed and I was horribly dehydrated. My pediatrician couldn't figure out what was wrong so he wrote "failure to thrive" on my chart and that was it. I spent the first 2 years of my life in and out of the hospital. However, my mom wisened up to my condition and put me on Pedialyte (essentially it's Gatorade for infants and toddlers) and lactose-free formula. Here I am today, still a pretty weak stomach (can't eat greasy foods, gore, blood and i don't get along, etc) and a very mild case of lactose intolerance, but I'm here.

Besides that, I would say my dog dying a couple of weeks ago. It was completely unexpected and very heartbreaking because she was my best friend. She always knew when I was upset and would either lay her head on my lap, stub wagging, just looking up at me waiting for me to pet her and hug her, or she would roll around on her back so that her cheeks would flop upwards so her teeth were showing in a smile and her ears would be up against the floor. She always looked hilarious. Or she would jump up on her hind legs, her front paws resting on my shoulders, and she would lick my face.

God i miss that dog :(

Madame Adequate
08-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Being molested repeatedly by my dad.

Family members being killed by incompetent IRA men.

When my anus itches and won't stop no matter how much I scratch it until it becomes raw and painful for like three days due to me trying to make it stop. :(

Rodarian
08-20-2010, 01:00 PM

woman is my sister, and she was sitting in her office when a runaway goods train hit the building which then collapsed on top of her. This is 5 months ago and she's doing good now and will most likely come home next month.

OMG Lev I'm really sorry to hear that!!!

I'm glad she's recovering well!!

Did I miss the thread about here...If I did I'm really sorry!!

Iceglow
08-20-2010, 02:40 PM

Wow thats pretty screwed up. I'm glad she is doing better now :)

Shoeberto
08-20-2010, 04:38 PM
I really wanted grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, and I almost always eat two, but we only had one slice of cheese left, so I just had to be fine with that...

War Angel
08-21-2010, 12:15 AM
I have some worse ones, which don't compare to anything like Levian's or War Angel's, but...yeah.
Hey, it's not like I got blown up! Almost, but never quite.

Being molested repeatedly by my dad.

... is it weird that I think this is worse, 'cause you're a dude?

Family members being killed by incompetent IRA men.

Wouldn't that make them competent IRA guys? Anyway, sorry to hear that. Terrorism kinda sucks. The Irish should probably stick to alcohol and depressive literature.

When my anus itches and won't stop no matter how much I scratch it until it becomes raw and painful for like three days due to me trying to make it stop.
Real men don't stop wiping until it bleeds. Then we wipe some more, to show that $hit who's boss.

Madame Adequate
08-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Hahaha War Angel, you crazy :p

On the IRA front, they were incompetent because they buggered up the fuse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shankill_Road_bombing). Suicide bombing wasn't IRA MO and they did tend to shout or call in warnings before a bombing so it's not unreasonable to think that had they not fucked it up, those people would still be alive.

If anyone's curious, my family members were Michael Morrison, and Evelyn and Michelle Baird. And it's only because Lauren was sick that day that there wasn't a few-week-old baby among the dead as well.

Of course, the UDA and UVF pricks immediately responded by going out and killing twice as many innocent Catholics, because that's a sensible way to overcome your differences :monster:

War Angel
08-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Hahaha War Angel, you crazy
Way to make fun of my PTSD, man. Not cool. :(

(Actually, it is cool. What's the point of having something awful in your life\history, if you can't laugh 'bout it? Next up, the Lolocaust!)

Suicide bombing wasn't IRA MO and they did tend to shout or call in warnings before a bombing
Well, at least one British thing stuck up with them, even if they did butcher the language - the good ol' English etiquette! Running a bit late on your latest act of terrorism? Not quite ready to see guts flying about? Give us a shout, why don't you.

Just recalled another unpleasant occurrence when I was a young teen, 14 or so; a man killed his family (stabbed his wife and children and torched the flat), a family which I happened to be related to, knew the mother and children (sweet and quiet, they were, attended my Bar Mitzvah). Another startling thing, is that they happened to live very close to my dad, so I got to see the scorched place.

I don't particularly recall that as very traumatic, as I think I've pretty much lost my ability to sustain mental except in extreme cases, but that incident did strike me as a bit... unpleasant.

Jessweeee♪
08-21-2010, 05:30 AM
Hanging out with my friend the day she bought this outfit. (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs426.ash1/23581_1324147113722_1532190166_31140911_2104839_n.jpg)

Bunny
08-21-2010, 05:59 AM
Is.. is that her in the outfit...?

That... that is horrible. That is the most horrifying experience I have ever encountered.

Jessweeee♪
08-21-2010, 07:25 AM
Yeah, she only wears it for her shows now though.

Rodarian
08-21-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah, she only wears it for her shows now though.

Its very sad....

Cuchulainn
08-22-2010, 12:30 AM
ooo good thread;

1. Every time I see War Angel Post something.

end.

Hahaha War Angel, you crazy :p

On the IRA front, they were incompetent because they buggered up the fuse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shankill_Road_bombing). Suicide bombing wasn't IRA MO and they did tend to shout or call in warnings before a bombing so it's not unreasonable to think that had they not smurfed it up, those people would still be alive.

They did, went off premature, killing one IRA man. It was not a random building they targeted you know. There was a Loyalist Meeting going on upstairs an hour earlier. They buggered the time up too.

Well, at least one British thing stuck up with them, even if they did butcher the language

I'll butcher your ballbag you tuskan raider.

War Angel
08-22-2010, 12:46 AM
ooo good thread;

1. Every time I see War Angel Post something.

end.
:(

Here's a puppy to make you re-think what you've just said!

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cute-puppy-pictures-peg-leg-pirate.jpg
It's a pirate, apparently.

I'll butcher your ballbag you tuskan raider.
You assume I have a ballbag. O_O

iced_saltine
08-22-2010, 12:46 AM
i was an ra at a dorm for a co-ed floor. i have seen things that cannot be unseen.

one particularly fun night, someone wakes me up at like 2 am and tells me there's a drunk kid on the bathroom floor coated in puke and diarrhea. guess who had to deal with that? :Oo:

there was also the bum who managed to get into the building, then onto our floor, and left a steaming pile of :bou::bou::bou::bou: in the hallway before opening some poor girl's door (she left it unlocked, hopefully she learned her lesson) and falling asleep on her floor.

Cuchulainn
08-22-2010, 12:51 AM
You assume I have a ballbag. O_O

Yes.

War Angel
08-22-2010, 12:55 AM
Yes.
Why would you even contemplate my genitalia?

... are you coming on to me?

Cuchulainn
08-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Yes.
Why would you even contemplate my genitalia?

... are you coming on to me?

depends on the outcome of the whole ballbag situation.

War Angel
08-22-2010, 01:16 AM
depends on the outcome of the whole ballbag situation.
I have that 'situation' well under control, I can assure you.

Cuchulainn
08-22-2010, 01:22 AM
I have that 'situation' well under control, I can assure you.

Our love couldn't last anyway. You, a sand person, me a hill & glen person. You a far right extremist, me a far left extremist...what would the elders say.

Jessweeee♪
08-22-2010, 01:26 AM
I didn't expect so many stories of public :bou::bou::bou::bou:ting when I first opened the thread :(

Madame Adequate
08-22-2010, 05:37 AM
On the IRA front, they were incompetent because they buggered up the fuse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shankill_Road_bombing). Suicide bombing wasn't IRA MO and they did tend to shout or call in warnings before a bombing so it's not unreasonable to think that had they not smurfed it up, those people would still be alive.

They did, went off premature, killing one IRA man. It was not a random building they targeted you know. There was a Loyalist Meeting going on upstairs an hour earlier. They buggered the time up too.

Oh, I know all that, but on the other hand there's no guarantee that when you're playing with explosives that things would work out quite as you had planned. Had they got it 'right' there's a chance a lot of people would not have died, but there's not a guarantee of it, was basically my point.

Zeldy
08-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Wow, and all I was going to say was getting my septum pierced yesterday, I almost fainted!

Levian, though, sorry to hear about that. Although glad to hear she's doing ok.

War Angel
08-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Our love couldn't last anyway. You, a sand person, me a hill & glen person. You a far right extremist, me a far left extremist...what would the elders say.
1) Love against all odds is mega-hot. Except between men, then it's just icky.

2) I am NOT a sand person. First of all, I love the cold, and second - humidity here is tropical (85-100).

3) I am not far-right. I am centre-left on economic issues, and far-left on social issues. You could say I'm a militant social-democrat\liberal. :)