PDA

View Full Version : Scribblenauts

razorrozar7
08-19-2010, 02:00 PM
I have just started playing a ROM of this game and it is INSANE. I got the idea from an xkcd comic that I can't find now that says you can make the Large Hadron Collider in-game, and I just had to test it.

IT WORKED. This game is smurfing AWESOME.

So what other crazy stuff can you guys come up with to make in Scribblenauts?

Rantz
08-19-2010, 03:55 PM
The game kinda depends on your creativity to be fun. It is a lot of fun... until your ideas for funny things to use start running out. After that it's kinda bland.

That being said, you haven't truly lived until you have summoned forth a time machine, used it and landed back in the jurassic era, mounted a dinosaur, gone back to the original level and completed it. Trust me, the dinosaur solves everything.

Clo
08-19-2010, 04:47 PM
This game is cool, until you discover all the best things to do (ie, Large Hadron Collider, Cthulhu and dinosaur). Then it's boring. I agree with Rantzien.

After a while, I was summoning Cthulhu and a leash for EVERYTHING.

Agent Proto
08-19-2010, 04:47 PM
The game is fun, but the controls are horrible and that ruins the gameplay, imo. Now, Super Scribblenauts, I hear, has fixed that problem! I can't wait for that! :D

Quindiana Jones
08-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Lasso + Pegasus = Level complete. Any level. Except ones with guards. Then you need + zombie.

Also, Vampire Hunter was awesome because he could take on loads of Vampires but if something else came along he'd die quickly. I always thought that was pretty clever.

Timekeeper
08-26-2010, 11:37 AM
I enjoyed summon God twice, then putting an Atheist in between them. He'd just run around screaming throwing his arms wildly in the air. That gave me a good laugh :D

I also had fun pitting enemies against each other, such as pirate vs ninja vs zombie :D

Levian
08-26-2010, 01:49 PM
It's fun in the beginning, but it gets old really quick. Also, like Proto said, the controls are absolutely horrible. It's a nice concept though!