PDA

View Full Version : Items of Our World

Depression Moon
08-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Little bored here and I've just been speculating on some subjects of the FF worlds, one of them being about the games' items. I was questioning how some of them actually look like or how they are applied in the FF world. Phoenix Down is a tuft of phoenix feathers and they revive KO or dead members. How are they applied to the dead or unconscious in the FF world. I figure they just throw the feathers on them and the feathers meld inside them and bring them back to life. Sounds weird and a bit dumb to me, but the only other way I could see it being used it by putting it in the unconscious person's mouth. Also on the subject of phoenix downs, I would expect something like phoenix feathers to be rare in the FF worlds. In several of the games we don't come across a single phoenix and the games that do have a phoenix you just have the one that's your summon. Hmm, peculiar.

Saber
08-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Well I think its different with each items. Potions to me they drink. While on your idea of the Phoenix Feather... I think that holding it and letting the power of Phoenix take control is what does it. If I were to have a phoenix feather in real life, I would have to say that I would hold it and it would raise whoever I wanted it to. -

Depression Moon
08-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Is soft a cotton ball and what exactly is echo screen? When I googled it I got a pop band.

Mirage
08-19-2010, 09:30 PM
Try echo herbs instead

Karifean
08-19-2010, 11:57 PM
Dark Matter :eek:

Vermachtnis
08-20-2010, 01:53 AM
How do they itemize a Maiden's Kiss? As far as we know it could be some fat girls' spit in a jar.

Mirage
08-20-2010, 02:41 AM
It's a bottle of instant-maiden powder. After creation, you force them to kiss you, then destroy them.

Depression Moon
08-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Dark Matter :eek:

Dark Matter was shown in IX when Brahne summoned Odin at Cleyra.