PDA

View Full Version : Mitadake High!

KentaRawr!
08-19-2010, 06:09 PM
So, the school year just started, and I have an online murder mystery game set in a highschool to start it off. Awesome! :3

I was curious if anyone else here has ever played Mitadake High, and what they think of it. If you don't know about it, it's basically an online murder mystery game. At the beginning of the round, one of the 16 players is chosen at random to be the killer. He killed the teacher. I don't really know what you'd call the goal in this game, but I think that it would be to become one of the two students who manage to escape the school. Lots of people just like figuring out who the killer is and killing him, but the game keeps going even if you manage to kill the killer. It only ends when either the time runs out, or when there's only one living person left in the building. I always try to escape the school, but someone always thinks I'm suspicious and kills me before I can do it. :( Also, roleplaying is mandatory in most games, so you can't reveal that you're aware of the fact that it's a game. This makes it really weird when people just refer to one another by the color of their hair, but oh well!

Anyway, yeah. Mitadake High. What do you think about it?

Psychotic
08-19-2010, 06:25 PM
I have played precisely one game of this, and I was the killer and I didn't know what the fuck to do. So I jumped some dude in a classroom and then got chased by a lynch mob. I think it might be fun with a gang of EoFFers.

KentaRawr!
08-20-2010, 01:50 PM
You should have told people you were teaming up with them and instead just killed them. Like, "Hey let's check out the basement, guy!" and then block the exit once you're in the basement and stab them. :p

Ashi
08-20-2010, 02:38 PM
I've never heard of this game but by the sounds of it, it's exciting and a little scary. I'm not good at roleplaying though...so dunno how I'd be able to do this. :p

KentaRawr!
08-26-2010, 09:28 PM
It can be really exciting, but not really scary. Most people agree that the best games are the ones where people got into their character the best, which can also mean ignoring certain gameplay elements because your character wouldn't be aware of them, like how to get to the security tapes. :p