PDA

View Full Version : Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

[M] Apollo
08-26-2010, 07:02 PM
Argh. Today is a hard day, because I know my vote isn't going to make a difference. I don't think Helios is scum because I don't think anyone is creative enough to come up with that phases of a star stuff on the fly. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't vote for him anyway... and I don't want to self vote. Aphrodite is still suspicious to me. So.

##vote: Aphrodite

[M] D'Anna
08-26-2010, 07:03 PM
I think you've got me confused for some other guy. WHAT? I'm gonna kick your ass. WHAT? And that's the bottom line, because Hestia fucking says so.

http://www.cybercomicsandtoys.com/coolwrestlers/wrestlers/vids/austin3.gif

[M] Caprica
08-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Ooh, I just love it when people take an interest in me! :jess:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-26-2010, 07:05 PM
So now you've added fat old cowboys to the list of people you can beat up. Let me recap it for you, brother:

Hestia 3:16's list of people he can beat up:
Women
Fat old cowboys

You're nothing, brother. You're exactly the kind of trash I want eliminated from mafia forever.

[M] D'Anna
08-26-2010, 07:07 PM
All I taste is the sweet, sweet taste of victory.

http://www.ericmetaxas.com/wp-content/uploads/StoneColdSkullBeer.jpg

[M] Felix
08-26-2010, 07:10 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOO :confused:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-26-2010, 07:10 PM
And sperm. Goat sperm.

You run around talking a lot of trash, about what you're gonna do and you're a real badass. But let me tell you somethin'. I've been to the top of the mountain. I've walked through the valley of the shadow of death, dude. I've got the largest pythons in the world, brother.

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac201/devilsofolympus/hulkhogannh5.gif

Whatchoo gonna do?

Del Murder
08-26-2010, 07:18 PM
Votecout

Helios (3) - Nyx, Aphrodite, Hermes, Hestia, Poseidon
Nyx (2) - Helios, Hera
Poseidon (2) - Hermes, Eilithyia, Nyx
Hades (1) - Tyche
Aphrodite (1) - Poseidon, Hades
Hestia (1) - Hermes
Hebe (1) - Hestia, (self-vote)

Not voting: Ares, Dionysus, Hebe, Hemera

Day 4 ends in about 15 minutes.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-26-2010, 07:23 PM
##unvote
##vote: Poseidon

I got two words for ya.

(hulk rules)

[M] D'Anna
08-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Hulkmes you're a washed up, has been, never was, never will be. And tonight at Mafiamania I will put you through the noose.

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-26-2010, 07:34 PM
No.

Del Murder
08-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for our Main Event of the evening. In this corner, from Venice Beach California, HOLLYWOOD HULK HERMES! And in this corner, from Parts Unknown, DIAMOND DALLAS POSEIDON!

The bell rings and the two superstars do battle in the squared circle. It looks like Poseidon has the advantage, but all of a sudden Hermes HULKS UP. Nothing can faze him! BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! And here comes the Leg Drop! Poseidon is done for! Hermes applies the cover. 1…2…KICK OUT. Hermes is stunned! No one kicks out of the Leg Drop! Then…DIAMOND CUTTER OUT OF NO WHERE! This is it folks! But wait, who's coming down the aisle? It's The Eilithyiataker! Poseidon has a look of horror! Eilithyia enters the ring and...TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! She drapes Hermes's arm over Poseidon. I can't believe it's going to end like this folks...1...2...3! It's over!

Poseidon was a Mafia Ninja / Lynchee, played by Raistlin & Clo. Thanks for playing!

Eilithyia was a Vanilla Town / Lyncher, played by Marshall Banana & Necronopticous (who made all of 1 post), later replaced by Shiny.

Final Day 4 Votecout

Poseidon (3) - Hermes, Eilithyia, Nyx, Hermes
Helios (2) - Nyx, Aphrodite, Hermes, Hestia, Poseidon
Nyx (2) - Helios, Hera
Hades (1) - Tyche
Aphrodite (1) - Poseidon, Hades
Hebe (1) - Hestia, (self-vote)
Hestia (0) - Hermes

Not voting: Ares, Dionysus, Hebe, Hemera

Night 4 starts now and ends in 24 hours or when all night actions are in. Get those actions in!

Del Murder
08-27-2010, 04:51 AM
Mount Olympus awoke to find everybody dead. Or nobody. One of those. I guess it was nobody.

Zeus appeared in a flash of lightning. "My children, today must be quick, for I have other things to do. Someone had the gall to sacrifice their second fattest goat to me instead of their fattest. So I need to go curse their family, and then figure out what form I will take when I impregnate their daughter. I'm thinking Venetian blinds. Anyway, time is short so let's make this one quick. I'm sure you know who all the scum are by now anyway." And then he was gone.

Game Info:
Welcome to the Speedlynch Round! Pay close attention to this because it's important. Today it only takes 2 votes to lynch. That's right, the first person to get two votes will cause the day to end and they will be lynched. The rule of non-votes counting against yourself will not be in effect today. Good luck with this one guys!

Day ends in 24 hours or when a lynch takes place. On Speedlynch Day it only takes 2 votes for a lynch.

[M] Felix
08-27-2010, 05:03 AM
Helios, you said yesterday you would elaborate if you survived. Please do!

[M] Athena
08-27-2010, 05:04 AM
Eilithyia was utterly convinced that Helios was scum, and due to the fact Shiny was also Artemis, I'd say that she knew she didn't target Helios.

However, I want to hear what Helios has to say about his role. I think it had something to do with why there were no deaths last night.

I'll leave my vote off him for now, I don't want a speedlynch to happen before any discussion takes place.

[M] Felix
08-27-2010, 05:28 AM
Though I think I can guess what happened.

[M] Gaius
08-27-2010, 05:32 AM
Two votes for a lynch? Wow, I guess we'll have to think hard about who to vote for or we'll have an unfair lynching on our hands! I hope we get the right person, or you know, I might have to prevent another lynching today.

Anyway, I happened to have missed the most of yesterday's discussion regarding Helios and missed the match with the amazing Hollywood Hulk Hermes! :jess: Anyway, I think that Helios's role is plausible. On the previous night, our cop, who perhaps investigated him, ended up dead, just as his role had stated, and the other killed, most likely the scums' doing. However, last night, we ended up with no deaths This means good fortune is shining down upon the town! :bigsmile:

Anyhoo, has anyone heard from Ares lately? He's been awfully quiet as of lately. This is a little disturbing and this could also mean terrible things if we don't find out something soon!

[M] Gaius
08-27-2010, 05:34 AM
You know, Ares hasn't even made a single post! I'm surprised he managed to survive this long.

[M] Felix
08-27-2010, 05:36 AM
Well the lack of killing tells me it's not James Bond with an Extreme Jawache.

[M] D'Anna
08-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I nominate we throw down some ground rules. I nominate no voting for the first 12 hours. This will prevent any accidental (or purposeful) speed-lynches.

[M] Felix
08-27-2010, 06:43 AM
I agree. It's nearly 2AM where I am and I likely won't be waking up until noon.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
08-27-2010, 07:17 AM
Nyx;2903170']Eilithyia was utterly convinced that Helios was scum, and due to the fact Shiny was also Artemis, I'd say that she knew she didn't target Helios.

This part honestly baffles me. I thought that if a town role with a night action died that night that they would have targeted me, especially since there were two deaths and one was a player with no night action. It made it much more likely to me that that's what happened. You're making me second guess myself. Stop it! xD

I hate using out-of-game reasoning or meta-game thinking (whatever you want to call it) like this to come to a conclusion.

Nyx;2903170']However, I want to hear what Helios has to say about his role. I think it had something to do with why there were no deaths last night.

You're very right. Two things could have happened last night from what I understand. Either I was going to be the only to die or no one would die. Essentially, I was a Lightning Rod yesterday. My actual title was Black Hole. All night actions yesterday were to be directed at me no matter what! :)

Tyche;2903183']Anyhoo, has anyone heard from Ares lately? He's been awfully quiet as of lately.

Super yes. Ares, if you're not active today and talking about something or somebody, I'm liable to vote for you later. I also agree with giving everyone at least 12 hours for thinking and discussion before voting.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
08-27-2010, 07:21 AM
Hera;2903181']Though I think I can guess what happened.

I meant to X-quote this in my above post! Was this what you thought happened? :choc:

[M] Athena
08-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Helios;2903200']
You're very right. Two things could have happened last night from what I understand. Either I was going to be the only to die or no one would die. Essentially, I was a Lightning Rod yesterday. My actual title was Black Hole. All night actions yesterday were to be directed at me no matter what! :)

This is very plausible. I'm tempted to believe you. But still, why the hell was Artemis/Eilithyia so adamant you were scum? Of course, I'm confident she can get it wrong, because I'm also in the list of definite scum.

At running the risk of reigniting this mirror discussion, I agree with Helios (and Tyche). Ares is fishy. He has been all game. There's a reason that Eilithyia was replaced rather than Ares. Something isn't right there, and I think I will vote for him once our deadline is up (assuming Helios hasn't already -- I'd prefer we get our full 24 hours discussion).

The next person on my list is probably Hades, but there's nothing really solid against him yet. Just that play with trying to take the bomb lynch didn't sit well with me. It was too convenient.

I might not be back for a few hours, life business.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
08-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Nyx;2903223']This is very plausible. I'm tempted to believe you. But still, why the hell was Artemis/Eilithyia so adamant you were scum? Of course, I'm confident she can get it wrong, because I'm also in the list of definite scum.

I don't know what's up with that but I don't remember Artemis ever going after me. I'll have to go back through and check her posts.

Nyx;2903223']Ares is fishy. He has been all game.

Wouldn't really say fishy. Nonexistant, maybe! Come out come out.

I'll also be gone for a bit but when I come back, I'll reread the thread and see if I can pick up on anything else.

[M] Eizen
08-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Wait, Ares wasn't replaced? I should have paid more attention to that. Why hasn't this been a bigger issue until now?

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Speed lynch day huh? Del Zeus has out done himself again!

I read through the entire thread again to try to get some clarity on as to who to suspect. In typical mindsmurf fashion we are locked in a 3 way dance (might as well keep with the wrestling references:p) Town vs Mafia vs Masons.

The 2 night kills each night seemed to be explained when Apollo exploded taking the serial killer with him to the underworld. But alas, the following day we awake to find 2 dead once again.

This leads me too believe 1 of 2 things:

1. The masons possess a night kill power similar to what the mafia does in every game of mafia.

or

2a. The 1st serial killer was in fact only a wannabe & a 2nd serial killer is out there.

2b. I'm also flirting with the possibility that the 2nd serial killer may have been recruited by either the mafia or the masons.

Everything I've just said taken into account, why was there no night kill last night? Is this yet another element of this mindsmurf or did either side (that's mafia & masons) simply decide not to kill anyone Night 4!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 02:54 PM
As regards who I think we should lynch, I agree with Hestia no voting for 12 hours (more like 5 hours now though!) until everyone can have a proper think.

Clarification as to whether Ares needs to be replaced would be a big help, although unlikely we'll get it, mindsmurf and all that.

Aside from that I'm honestly lost on who too lynch :(

[M] Caprica
08-27-2010, 03:24 PM
My mind is tired of being smurfed. o_o

Presumably Ares hasn't been replaced because he's been active during the Night Phase. That seems to suggest his silence during the day is a strategy.. but very rarely do innocents make the conscious decision to slip under the radar. Hmmm..

I'm glad we've decided to wait. At this point, I think the consensus is 'omgwtfbbq'.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-27-2010, 03:48 PM
I am The Lone Voice of Sanity in This Town of Fucking Nutters

"Don't lynch until the end" is an utterly terrible plan. There is a very large gaping hole right in the middle of it and I sure as fuck am not going to tell you what it is.

Now, please, somebody else join me in this before it is too late.

##vote: Ares

If you trust in me, as you bloody well should after the job I did on Poseidon, vote Ares. And I will explain tomorrow.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Hermes;2903284']I am The Lone Voice of Sanity in This Town of smurfing Nutters

"Don't lynch until the end" is an utterly terrible plan. There is a very large gaping hole right in the middle of it and I sure as smurf am not going to tell you what it is.

Now, please, somebody else join me in this before it is too late.

##vote: Ares

If you trust in me, as you bloody well should after the job I did on Poseidon, vote Ares. And I will explain tomorrow.

I hate to say this but, despite the bang up job you did getting Poseidon lynched, whats to say your not a mason?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-27-2010, 03:58 PM
:bou::bou::bou::bou: :bou::bou::bou::bou: :bou::bou::bou::bou:

HE'S BEEN COMPROMISED

GUYS THIS IS NOTA DRILL

EMERGENCY

EMERGENCY

THIS IS A SERIOUS ALERT

SOMEONE VOTE

FUCK THIS COULD ALL END SO BADLY OH HELP WHERE IS GORDONBROKO WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?!!?!?!?!?!??!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Convince me & I'll cast the vote!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-27-2010, 04:05 PM
NEVER

YOU'RE THE PIRATE

THE FLY IN THE OINTMENT

OFHF GODODO HEEPLP HELP

GOLDENBOKRO GOLDEBBORKJO HELPPPPP WHERE IS GOLDENBOK OJ NEED HIM

I NEED HIM NOW

THIS IS SO SERIOUS THE END OF THE TOWN IS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW FUCKING HELL WHY HAS NOBODY ELSE SEEN THIS I HATE YOU ALL

SSSSTOGLDNEIBKOKO!!!!!!!!

GODLEN FUCIFNF BOKO IYOU FUOU DONS FUMITOEHERFUCKING :bou::bou::bou::bou:R AHFHJKSD

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Your acting mental, which means you may be doing it to make me lynch an innocent townie and hand the win to the masons or the mafia.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-27-2010, 04:10 PM
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!! YOU SCOUNDREL!

I DONT CARE IF ARES IS INNOCENT

I DONT CARE

THERE IS SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER AT STAKE HERE

CANT YOU SEE

ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND???

ALL OF YOU????

WHY DID GOLDENBOKO NOT SEE THIS

GOLDENBOKO YOU FUCK

YOU UTTER FUCKING FUCK

I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS GOLDENBOKO!!!!!! :argh:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 04:13 PM
What are you on:p

[M] D'Anna
08-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I agree with Hermes. Ares must die. I will break the rule I self-imposed because it's already been broken by Hermes.

Btw Dionysus, I don't trust you. Masons are good guys fool.

For great justice.

##vote Ares

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-27-2010, 04:16 PM
ahhhh

hestia

thank god

I about :bou::bou::bou::bou:ted all over my chair

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Hestia;2903296']I agree with Hermes. Ares must die. I will break the rule I self-imposed because it's already been broken by Hermes.

Btw Dionysus, I don't trust you. Masons are good guys fool.

For great justice.

##vote Ares

Forget everything Dionysus has done before this day for Del Zeus made a substitution.

If masons are left when all scum are gone they win & given all that's been sacrificed up until now, I want town to get the ultimate victory!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Dionysus;2903299']If masons are left when all scum are gone they win & given all that's been sacrificed up until now, I want town to get the ultimate victory!So basically what you're saying is that you are the mason.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Hermes;2903300']
Dionysus;2903299']If masons are left when all scum are gone they win & given all that's been sacrificed up until now, I want town to get the ultimate victory!So basically what you're saying is that you are the mason.

hahaha I wish then I would have a better clue as to what is going on:p

[M] D'Anna
08-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Your current actions make me not trust you fool! Turning the town against Masons? That would cause us to mindfuck ourselves.

Now the day is over. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-27-2010, 04:22 PM
Hestia;2903302']Your current actions make me not trust you fool! Turning the town against Masons? That would cause us to mindsmurf ourselves.

Now the day is over. SHUT THE smurf UP.

Wow your the cheery sort, bring on Day 6;)

Del Murder
08-27-2010, 05:30 PM
For five days the gods had been waging war, except one. Ares, god of war himself, sat back and watched it all. He was the puppetmaster, he was invincible, he was war itself.

Eventually the gods realized something was up with this guy and turned on him. But with his powerful armor he was invulnerable, and nothing they threw at him would work. As he stood there, laughing at them, Dionysus saw the clothing label on his great armor: Designed by Achilles Kline. He thought fast, shattered the wine bottle he was holding, and tossed it to the fleet-footed Hermes. Hermes snuck up behind the taunting god and poked him gently in the heel. Ares fell over dead.

Ares was a Reincarnated Serial Killer, played by Timekeeper.

Night 5 begins now and it's the usual deal. Get those actions in so we can start up again.

Del Murder
08-28-2010, 01:30 AM
Day broke and it was once again time for Helios to bring the sun forth with his chariot. It was a tough job, that sun was hotter than Mexico in July, but someone had to do it. Today was going to be a particularly hot day, he could feel, so he decided to stop off on an island to get a drink. He stumbled upon a dark cave which he mistook for a convienence store. Looking around for the sports drinks he tripped and fell on something big. He felt around in the darkness (he should have brought the sun with him!) and felt a giant globe. Then the globe blinked. It was the Cyclops's cave! Helios made a break for it but it was too late and the Cyclops ate him.

Helios was a Black Hole, played by oddler. Thanks for playing!

This time Agamemnon's ship appeared in the port, for he had a message from Zeus. "During the Trojan war, we won by striking hard and fast, without taking pointless time to figure out who your enemy was and why you were fighting them. Kill them all I say! So great father Zeus decrees that you must do the same today."

Game info:
Welcome to the ultimate mindsmurf voting day. Today you may vote for as many players as you wish. Everyone will start with a vote on every player, including themselves. You must then unvote the players you do not wish to see lynched. There are some catches. You cannot vote or unvote more than once in a post, and after you cast a vote or unvote you cannot do so again until someone else posts.

Should be a crazy day! Day 6 ends in 24 hours (no majority lynch today). There are 10 players remaining.

Votecount

Aphrodite (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Dionysus (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hades (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hebe (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hemera (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hera (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hermes (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hestia (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Nyx (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Tyche (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Hello. I Quina.

##unvote: Hermes

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 01:47 AM
Well at least I can get something useful from my night result now ._.

##Unvote: Hera

[M] Eizen
08-28-2010, 01:49 AM
Oh, dammit.

##Unvote: Hemera

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 01:51 AM
Also yes, dead Helios, my guess was right. Given that you thought you were going to die and that my investigation went straight to you, it was fairly obvious what was going on.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 01:51 AM
##unvote: Hemera

I'll look over the end of day 4, because I missed it.

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 01:52 AM

[M] Eizen
08-28-2010, 01:58 AM
##Unvote: Hermes

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:00 AM
Hermes;2903526']Hello. I Quina.

Hey there hunny, it's me, Vivi! When are we going to celebrate our wedding?

##unvote: Hestia

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:02 AM
I know not. Maybe when I catch many frogs for wedding feast.

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 02:03 AM
##Unvote: Nyx

I knew something was up with that damn Ares.

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:03 AM
We should invite everyone! :bigsmile:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:04 AM
Invite many dwarfy dwarfs. They funny. I wonder how they taste.

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 02:04 AM

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:06 AM
Quina! We've talked about this! You cannot eat the dwarves!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 02:06 AM
Looked over that say and I didn't see much, awesome.

##unvote: Hera

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 02:07 AM

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 02:08 AM
Day, not say

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:09 AM
##unvote: Nyx

:quina:

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:09 AM
Hebe;2903549']Looked over that say and I didn't see much, awesome.

Quineee-weenee! I find this girl funny. Always unwilling to say anything! Reminds me of when Garnet forgot how to talk!

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:10 AM

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 02:11 AM
Fine, what should I talk about? Ask me questions, I'll answer them, then you can call them as vague as you want.

##unvote: Hebe

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 02:11 AM
##Unvote: Hebe

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:12 AM
Hestia;2903554']
Hebe;2903549']Looked over that say and I didn't see much, awesome.

Quineee-weenee! I find this girl funny. Always unwilling to say anything! Reminds me of when Garnet forgot how to talk!She taste funny. Like bomb. Many bomb!

But she unvote Quina and that makes her Quina friend

[M] Athena
##Unvote: Hestia

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
##unvote: Hades

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 02:13 AM
I'm not even sure who I have and haven't unvoted. So confusing!

[M] D'Anna
Who do you actually think IS mafia miss? I'm not too good at this because I haven't talked to elder in a while (he stopped moving!) but I don't think I've seen you finger of suspicion anyone in quite some time!

[M] Athena

[M] Eizen
08-28-2010, 02:14 AM

[M] Athena
Who was that question directed at, Hestia?

[M] Athena
##Unvote: Tyche

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:15 AM
Who is this Hestia? Vivi knows not! Anyway, it was at that Hebe lady! Although I think it could be good for all to answer! :)

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 02:16 AM

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 02:17 AM
This is going to be a fun vote count for Del to tally.

[M] Eizen
08-28-2010, 02:17 AM
##Unvote: Hades

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Has anyone seen that Tyche fellow! He scared the yellow eyes right off my non-existant face!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:20 AM
Hera;2903570']##Unvote: HermesYou also friend of Quina now.

[M] Eizen
08-28-2010, 02:20 AM
Hera;2903571']This is going to be a fun vote count for Del to tally.
Agreed, I hope he enjoys it.

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 02:21 AM
##Unvote: Hades

[M] Gaius
08-28-2010, 02:22 AM
Hehe, today sounds like a good day! First things first!

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 02:22 AM
Okay, I like Vivi and I like you.

My votes should be left on Dionysus, Hades and Aphrodite.

Dionysus - I understand that you were replaced, but that doesn't mean I should forget everything your previous did. You seemed like you didn't like the masons, which confuses me. Masons are townies. Unless there's a mafia mason (darn you Jessweeee!) that is. I haven't got much on you, but I just have a bad feeling. I'll go see if I can find dirt on you though, fair's fair. If I can't, then you should lose my vote!

Hades - Offering to be the sacrifice for the bomb is exactly what I would expect scum to do. It just keeps screaming mafia to me.

Aphrodite - Shifts her vote to whoever seems like the town is targeting. iirc she was voting for me, and then shifted to Helios when someone else had some evidence against him. I just think she wants to be seen to be killing the scum, or else going with the rest of the town so she can't be blamed.

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Hermes;2903574']
Hera;2903570']##Unvote: HermesYou also friend of Quina now.

Don't forget who you're engaged to!

[M] Gaius
08-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Hestia;2903573']Has anyone seen that Tyche fellow! He scared the yellow eyes right off my non-existant face!

Quite sorry, my food friend! I was quite busy, I wasn't around to notice today has started. My bad! :bigsmile:

##Unvote: Hestia

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 02:24 AM
My number one right now is Aphrodite.

Hebe;2902642']Aphrodite: She jumped on the bandwagon for Persephone, then jumped on the bandwagon for Nyx the next day. Then, on day 3 after she saw that people were kinda moving from Nyx to Helios, with evidence that was recycled from pretty much everyone else, and was, of course, played off as her own evidence.
Aphrodite;2902407']Upon further investigation, Helios stands out. (I'll try my best not to be too hypocritical..)
First he voted for Persephone (our doctor) with this justification:

Helios;2901487']
I'm very light on my reasoning for my votes because I don't feel that there's very much I can piece together so far. Not sure what else you want from me!

Also, I'm very in-and-out with little time to analyze. My vote for Persephone stands. Peace, guys!

Woah! Someone being almost as vague as I am! Sorry Helios, to get away with that, you must be atleast an 8 on the sex-o-scale. Or a townie who has just made a mistake. I suspect you are neither.
Then, he voted for Nyx:

Helios;2901981']
I'm actually on the fence between Nyx and Tyche. Those are my gut instincts right now. I voted for Nyx over Tyche because of her push for Persephone's lynch.

Two people who haven't been particularly suspicious in the scheme of things (yes, I admit I initially voted clumsily.) Since Tyche has also placed a vote for Nyx, I wonder if Helios is mentioning her as a suspect simply to distract from their mafia plot to eliminate Nyx.

Helios;2901981']I usually don't say this but let's not forget about inactives. Look at Eros!

Eros, the mafia member, who had been eliminated earlier. Was it an accident or another tactic by Helios to create the illusion that he is innocent and unaware of the movements of his mafia compadres?

If my theory of Nyx being a mafia target is correct, she must be innocent. For this reason..

##Unvote: [M] Nyx
##Vote: [M] Helios

(Pretty sure I can do that.. my apologies if I cannot. :) )

For that reason.

Also, the only reason I suspect Tyche is because of her claim to be governor. Don't governors normally PM their choice to stop the lynch? And why did the mafia not kill her that night, if she was governor? Instead they went for Hygeia or Artemis, 2 people who I see no reason to have been killed by the mafia.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 02:25 AM

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:27 AM
Ah! Okay, that helps! Now I don't have to go Trance all over you... yet! :)

[M] Gaius
08-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Hebe;2902642']Also, the only reason I suspect Tyche is because of her claim to be governor. Don't governors normally PM their choice to stop the lynch? And why did the mafia not kill her that night, if she was governor? Instead they went for Hygeia or Artemis, 2 people who I see no reason to have been killed by the mafia.

Normally, governors do often secretly PM their choice to stop a lynch, but this isn't a normal game of Mafia, Hebe. Mind you, in the previous game, the Governor did try to prevent a lynch publicly near the end of the game.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:40 AM
##unvote: Tyche

I travel world. Become stronger. Many things.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 02:42 AM
Well... For you, Hestia, I really don't know. I still think your post way back on day 1 is really scummy, but to go this long with nothing else, I don't think you deserve my suspicion anymore. Sooo...

My votes stay on Aphrodite, Dionysus, and Tyche. I don't really know what to think of Dionysus, because he says like nothing, so that's why my vote stays. His attack on Masons, however, seems to be a misunderstanding. He did say it was his first game...

Dionysus;2903299']Forget everything Dionysus has done before this day for Del Zeus made a substitution.

If masons are left when all scum are gone they win & given all that's been sacrificed up until now, I want town to get the ultimate victory!

It seems that he thought masons were a different group. I do not, however, like the first part of that quote at all. This has already been said, I believe, but even if the person changes, the role does not.

And Tyche, that makes me think that you did some research to make your claim more believable.

[M] Gaius
08-28-2010, 02:42 AM
Nyx;2903578']
Dionysus - I understand that you were replaced, but that doesn't mean I should forget everything your previous did. You seemed like you didn't like the masons, which confuses me. Masons are townies. Unless there's a mafia mason (darn you Jessweeee!) that is. I haven't got much on you, but I just have a bad feeling. I'll go see if I can find dirt on you though, fair's fair. If I can't, then you should lose my vote!

Oh that Dionysus! Who does he think he is to accuse Hermes of being a Mason!? That is quite annoying to see, and I missed my chance to step in to say something, had I had the chance to! :mad2:

Good thing to see that Ares was lynched yesterday! Good work everybody! :jess:

[M] Gaius
08-28-2010, 02:45 AM

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:49 AM
Did Vivi do a good job? :)

Votecount

Aphrodite (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Dionysus (10) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Tyche (7) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hebe (7) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hades (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hestia (5) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Nyx (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hemera (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hera (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hermes (3) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche

[M] Gaius
08-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Vivi did a wonderful job! :bigsmile:

Looks like my last unvote for Hera didn't go through? Guess it will now that you have just posted!

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Indeed it does!

Votecount

Tyche (7) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hebe (7) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hades (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hestia (5) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Nyx (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hemera (4) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hera (3) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hermes (3) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche

Vivi asks all to please update the votecount when they're finished!

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 02:59 AM
Now that we approach the end of the game (relative to 25, ten is quite small!), I feel that it is necessary to fill in the dots as to what happened so all of us can make accurate votes! So I'm going to let you all know my role!

You see, during the events dealing with Kuja, Vivi started to take notice the power Eiko and Garnet possessed! Intrigued, he decided to take up their craft. That's right, our little Black Mage, learned White Magic and is now a White Mage! :blush: I hope I didn't let any of my mages down :blush:

But don't worry all! With White Magic protection powers Vivi is here to stay!

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 03:00 AM
This is why Helios survived when he first turned into a black hole! My protection was forced to him, protecting him from those nasty mafioso!

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 03:07 AM
Why didn't it work last night :confused:

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 03:08 AM
Vivi thought this as well! I'm guessing that it was the end of the blackhole's lifespan! Even black-holes collapse upon themselves after too long!

[M] Gaius
08-28-2010, 03:10 AM
Perhaps Helios imploded from all that black hole suckage he has been doing the previous night. :bigsmile:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 03:18 AM
Hestia;2903597']Now that we approach the end of the game (relative to 25, ten is quite small!), I feel that it is necessary to fill in the dots as to what happened so all of us can make accurate votes! So I'm going to let you all know my role!

You see, during the events dealing with Kuja, Vivi started to take notice the power Eiko and Garnet possessed! Intrigued, he decided to take up their craft. That's right, our little Black Mage, learned White Magic and is now a White Mage! :blush: I hope I didn't let any of my mages down :blush:

But don't worry all! With White Magic protection powers Vivi is here to stay!White magic is funny. I think Blue magic better.

##level 5 Death

[M] Apollo
08-28-2010, 03:23 AM
Fuck! I hope I didn't show up so late that I won't get to do my unvoting. This thing just gets weirder and weirder.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 03:30 AM
Hestia;2903597']Now that we approach the end of the game (relative to 25, ten is quite small!), I feel that it is necessary to fill in the dots as to what happened so all of us can make accurate votes! So I'm going to let you all know my role!

But don't worry all! With White Magic protection powers Vivi is here to stay!

Well, I suppose I can follow suit...

I am a Faith Healer. Well, actually, I don't think I am. Night 1 and 2 I protected inactives, knowing mafia often go for inactives first. I protected Athena Night 1 and Eros Night 2. They both died. Night 3 I wanted to try to find out whether or not I really was a faith healer, and made my protection on someone that didn't sit well with me, but I had no evidence on, and chose to "protect" Artemis. I think I killed the cop. Then I was almost positive I was actually a vig, so I chose on Nights 4 and 5 to "protect" Aphrodite.

I can not believe that the people I protected were targetted by someone else and my protection failed 3 nights in a row (If I really were a Faith Healer, it could be 2, if someone killed Cerberus instead of Athena, but still, that's not very likely, is it?)

So that's why there were 2 kills after the serial killer died, but for why there were only 2 before (Not including the handcuffed guys), possibly that is from Hestia's protection, or something.

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 03:33 AM
Ares was a Resurrected Serial Killer. That tells me he was only a SK after the first one was blown up by the bomb. This is why the kills stayed consistent. Now that our Black Hole is gone, we'll just have to see.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 03:45 AM
So you instead believe that I am a real Faith Healer and my target was targetted 3 nights in a row and my protection failed?

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 03:54 AM
I'll admit it's quite a coincidence. However we did have a serial killer at that time and two kills a night ("handcuffed" implies they die together, so I count them both as one). If our serial killer was useless he would have been revealed to be so upon death. You, on the other hand, could just be a useless Faith Healer. On the other hand it's possible that you're akin to the Insane Doctor and our Serial Killer just cba to target anyone.

I think it's silly that you chose to "protect" Aphrodite Night 5 when you were so sure you were a killer. It was clear from Day 5 that Helios was telling the truth about his role. Assuming he wasn't going to just die, as far as we knew he could have kept absorbing things while we slowly lynched the mafia away.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 04:02 AM
I thought Helios said her role changed daily? Also, because I attacked both nights 4 and 5, and the mafia obviously did as well, and she did not die on night 4 but did on night 5, I don't see how it was my fault :colbert:

[M] Caprica
08-28-2010, 04:03 AM
**Unvote: Aphrodite

Save me, you smurfers! I'll make it worth your while. =o

[M] Caprica
08-28-2010, 04:04 AM
Sorry, the correct format is: ##Unvote: [M] Aphrodite

I'm tired. @_@

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 04:13 AM
Aphrodite;2903626']**Unvote: Aphrodite

Save me, you smurfers! I'll make it worth your while. =o

Give us a reason to :doublecolbert:

[M] Apollo
08-28-2010, 04:13 AM

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Please update the Votecount when you unvote! Otherwise Vivi will have to spend another 20 minutes fixing it all himself! :(

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Let Del do it. He made this mess so he can clean it up!

Del Murder
08-28-2010, 04:23 AM
Hera;2903637']Let Del do it. He made this mess so he can clean it up!
For that remark, today I'm only going to post one votecount, at the end of the day. I will say that Hestia's posted votecounts are correct.

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 04:24 AM
Or make Hestia do all the work, I'm fine either way!

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 04:25 AM

[M] Caprica
08-28-2010, 04:29 AM
##Cat Fight: Hera

Girl, if I'm going down today, it won't be before I've pulled your hair and degraded you with names like 'Hairy Hera'! HAIRY HERA!!!

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Hera;2903641']Or make Hestia do all the work, I'm fine either way!

I will kill you.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090822142410/finalfantasy/images/5/57/Ff9-vivi-trance.gif

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-28-2010, 04:31 AM
Oh shi-

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 04:39 AM
Aphrodite;2903645']##Cat Fight: Hera

Girl, if I'm going down today, it won't be before I've pulled your hair and degraded you with names like 'Hairy Hera'! HAIRY HERA!!!

You remind me of that teacher lady in a video game I played where she thinks she's all sexy and flirts with all of the students and enters herself in the school beauty pageant but everyone is all like "eeeewww why is this old whore showing us her saggy boobs all the time gross"

:(

[M] Caprica
08-28-2010, 04:52 AM
Hera;2903652']
Aphrodite;2903645']##Cat Fight: Hera

You remind me of that teacher lady in a video game I played where she thinks she's all sexy and flirts with all of the students and enters herself in the school beauty pageant but everyone is all like "eeeewww why is this old whore showing us her saggy boobs all the time gross"

:(

Oh hell no! *chases with an axe*

To the rest of you: I am Pro-Town. Crazy, perhaps.. Lazy, certainly.. but not Mafia. Please! Save my cute toosh!

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 05:07 AM
Aphrodite;2903658']To the rest of you: I am Protein. Tasty!

##eat: Aphrodite

[M] Caprica
08-28-2010, 05:38 AM
You make me blush. :O

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 05:52 AM
I gotta take a little time,
A little time to think things over,
I better read between the lines,
In case I need it during the end game,
Aaaah woah-ah-aah!
Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like the town's upon my shoulders
And through the clouds I see scum fine!
It keeps me warm as life grows colder
In these days there's been lynches and pain
I don't know if I can face it again!
Can't stop now, I've survived so long,
To change this lonely town!
I wanna know who scum is!
I want you to show me!
I wanna feel who scum is!
I know you can show me!
Aaaah woah-oh-ooh!
I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me, oooh ooh-ooh ooh-ooh oooh
They've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like scum has finally found me!
In these days there's been lynches and pain
I don't know if I can face it again!
Can't stop now, I've survived so long,
To change this lonely town!
I want you to show me!
I wanna feel who scum is!
I know you can show me!
I want you to show me!
And I know feel, I know I feel who scum is!
And I know, I know you can show me!
Let's talk about scum!
(Aphrodite!) She's been quiet and bandwagoned, I think she's scum!
(Hermes!) Obviously town! Good moves against Poseidon and Ares!
(Hestia!) White Mage!
(Hebe!) Still got my suspicions, but her roleclaim makes me doubletake!
I wanna know who scum is, let's talk about scum!
(Hades!) Tried to sacrifice himself early! Don't think he'd be scuuuuuum!
(Hemera!) Also tried to sacrifice herself! Probably, not, scuuuum!
And I know, and I know, I know you can show me!
Show me who is town, woah (woah), yeah I know!
(Tyche!) I never protected you! How are you alive? But you haven't posted like scum!
(Hera!) I don't think scum would've killed you! It makes sense your alright!
(Nyx!) So glad we didn't lynch you! You seem townie to me!
(Dionysus!) I think I know who scum is! I think it's you!~ I wanna feel that you're scum, I know I can't trust you! Why turn against the masons! Because they're bad for scum!

I wanna know who scum is.
I know you can show me.

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Votecount

Aphrodite (9) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hebe (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Tyche (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hades (5) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hera (2) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche

I believe that is correct. I also think there are 18 hours remaining.

I.. don't know what to make of the two and a bit roleclaims. It seems like a Doctor, White Mage and a Faith Healer would be overkill. That changes somewhat if the Faith Healer is useless (or kills).

Aphrodite's claim as 'pro-town' seems very non-committal. Everybody is claiming pro-town.

Those are my thoughts for now. I have to return to writing this essay.

[M] Apollo
08-28-2010, 11:23 AM
I'm conflicted. I don't trust Dionysus as far as I can throw a truck but Aphrodite just screams scumbag at me and I want to ensure she at least has the possibility of going down.

I'm going to un-vote Dionysus to even it up, but if he eventually comes along and un-votes himself, I'll re-vote him.

##unvote: Dionysus

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Hades;2903713']I'm going to un-vote Dionysus to even it up, but if he eventually comes along and un-votes himself, I'll re-vote him.

You really are wonderful Hades

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Given her roleclaim was all but proven by Apollo being the bomb

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 01:49 PM

Hemera wasn't killed by the Mega Bomb (Mega Bomb was meant to kill 2 people but given Hemera's role only 1 died) role claim all but proved!

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Dionysus;2903740']
Hemera wasn't killed by the Mega Bomb (Mega Bomb was meant to kill 2 people but given Hemera's role only 1 died) role claim all but proved!
How do you know the nature of the Mega Bomb role?

Also, there must be a post between your unvotes. So only the first counted.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Nyx;2903742']
Dionysus;2903740']
How do you know the nature of the Mega Bomb role?

Also, there must be a post between your unvotes. So only the first counted.

I assume the word Mega in the name meant it had to potentially kill more than 1 person at the time, it makes sense! Why call it a Mega Bomb if it only killed as many people as a regular bomb?

##unvote:Hera

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Hello Dionysus. I see you like to drink wine! Do you have any yummy-yummies too? :quina:

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Dionysus;2903745']

I assume the word Mega in the name meant it had to potentially kill more than 1 person at the time, it makes sense! Why call it a Mega Bomb if it only killed as many people as a regular bomb?

I'll pay that.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Hermes;2903746']Hello Dionysus. I see you like to drink wine! Do you have any yummy-yummies too? :quina:
I have plenty of frogs :bigsmile:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Yes, yes! Yes, yes! Frogs very good!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 02:53 PM

Nothing like wine to wash down a fine meal of frogs :D

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 02:55 PM
They run away again... :(

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 03:02 PM
While I'm still in town there will always be frogs for Hermes :D

@Nyx I have no reason to distrust thee

[M] Athena
08-28-2010, 03:29 PM
I did intend to try and find dirt on you, but that essay took my life (I'm finished it, by the way -- however it is poor quality so I'm hoping for a pass) so, to my word
##Unvote: Dionysus

If I do find something compelling against you (or anyone for that matter) then my vote may return.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Despite the fact you seem to suspect me of being scum for my distrust of the masons, a distrust which no longer exists given that once Ares was lynched the 2 kills a night stop leaving me now with no reason to suspect the masons of wrong doing, you along with Hermes seem to be leading town in the right direction.

[M] D'Anna
08-28-2010, 05:01 PM
Life's full of tough choices. Too bad I forgot how to cast doomsday to vanquish all our foes. For now, Aphrodite will get my vote.

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Dionysus;2903756']Despite the fact you seem to suspect me of being scum for my distrust of the masons, a distrust which no longer exists given that once Ares was lynched the 2 kills a night stop leaving me now with no reason to suspect the masons of wrong doing, you along with Hermes seem to be leading town in the right direction.

Uhhh what :confused:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
08-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Hera;2903774']
Dionysus;2903756']Despite the fact you seem to suspect me of being scum for my distrust of the masons, a distrust which no longer exists given that once Ares was lynched the 2 kills a night stop leaving me now with no reason to suspect the masons of wrong doing, you along with Hermes seem to be leading town in the right direction.

Uhhh what :confused:

Read my posts from Day 5 should cast more light on this. Plus Hestia & Herrmes were instrumental in the lynching of Ares & Poseidon in case you haven't been paying attention:p

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-28-2010, 06:41 PM
I intstrumental!

[M] Felix
08-28-2010, 07:11 PM
Okay I see now. (Though really the SK is an enemy of the mafia as well.)

Del Murder
08-29-2010, 06:38 AM
The gods were tired of fighting. After 2 days of success they were sure they were on the right track and the end would be soon. So they took it easy today. Dionysus drank, Hermes and Hestia made out in the bushes, Hera & Nyx slept, Aphrodite went for a walk, and Hebe, Hades, Hemera & Tyche played cards (Tyche always won). On her walk Aphrodite came across a pond where she saw something amazing in the water. She went for a closer look. My gods! It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She couldn't stop looking at it...her own reflection in the water. What beauty! She stood there for hours just staring, oblivious to all other things. So she didn't hear the rest of the town warning her when the kraken sprung from the water and pulled her down into it.

Aphrodite was a Vanilla Town, played by Logie.

Day 6 Final Votecount

Aphrodite (9) - Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Nyx, Tyche
Hebe (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hemera, Hestia, Tyche
Tyche (6) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hades, Hebe, Hemera, Hestia
Dionysus (5) - Aphrodite, Hebe, Hemera, Hera, Tyche
Hades (5) - Aphrodite, Dionysus, Hermes, Nyx, Tyche
Hestia (4) - Aphrodite, Hades, Hemera, Hera
Hemera (3) - Aphrodite, Hades, Tyche
Nyx (3) - Aphrodite, Hades, Hera
Hermes (2) - Aphrodite, Hades
Hera (1) - Aphrodite

Night started about 5 hours ago so there is ~19 hours remaining. Get those night actions in people!

Del Murder
08-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Hera was furious, since after 6 days she was still unable to find the scum. Her, queen of Olympus! She of course blamed her husband for all this. How dare Zeus not tell her where all the scumbags are! She decided to march right up to his room and give him words. A large argument ensued, with pans and other utencils thrown. Finally Zeus had enough and shouted "Woman! Zip the lip and go make me a sammich!" Hera would not take that! So she left, went to her laywers, and sued him for divorce, where one of the terms forbid her participation in any more of his "survival games".

Hera was a Weaponsmith, played by Jessweeee & Mogi. Thanks for playing!

Dionysus, meanwhile, was having his typical drinking binge when he realized there must be more to life than this. So he tried sobering up and getting a job. He applied everywhere but with this economy nobody was hiring. Finally he got work picking olives. He worked long hours for little pay, but he made an honest living. Eventually, poor working conditions led to him contracting the plague and he died.

Dionysus was a Tracker, played by razorrozar7, later replaced by Shattered Dreamer. Thanks for playing!

Game info:
Today you may only vote once, so choose wisely! All unvotes/revotes after your first will not count.

Day 7 ends in 24 hours or when a majority lynch is reached. With 7 players left it takes 4 for a majority.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Y2H

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Well, I killed Dionysus...

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Y2H

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-29-2010, 09:34 PM
So I have killed 1 mafia, 2 town, and 2 investigative roles. This is just a post because I want to watch Hermes' timer go down.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Y2H

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-29-2010, 09:36 PM
I bite my thumb at you all

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Y2H

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

WELCOME

TO

DAY 7

IS

HERMES

Mafia, I am going to put you in the walls of Hermes and you will NEEEEEVER.....EEEEEEEVER be the same again!

j/k I'm like Freddie Mercury or some :bou::bou::bou::bou: today

[M] Gaius
08-29-2010, 10:44 PM
You bet I always win playing at cards. :smug:

Now we have 7 players left, 7 possible votes on day 7. Today is our lucky day to lynch us some mafia. (It was begging to be made) I'll stop with the luck puns now.

This post consists mainly of me rambling through my thoughts so bear with it. If I had to guess at the size of the mafia I would have to say 4. We got 2 dead so that means 2 left. So we getting a mafia member today will avoid an endgame scenario come day 8. If we lynch a pro town today and the mafia kill a pro town tonight then it will be 3 town against 2 mafia. Lets avoid that situation if possible.

Hermes and Hestia are clear in my mind without doubt. Hemera as well for that matter, given what Dionysis said about how the Mega bomb works. Hebe is also cleared so long as Nyx doesn't claim a role that can kill. Or Hermes, considering he never actually kept with his roleclaim for the day but thats just him having fun with this like a game is supposed to be played. :D

That leaves for the uncleared Hades and Nyx. (Myself included in the list of those not mentioned in the above paragraph, but I KNOW I'm on the towns side. :jess:)

Any thoughts on this?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 12:34 AM
Sing along at home! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VXc2eZtPN0&ob=av2e)

Is this the real life?
Eyes on Final Fantasy?
Caught in a mafia game
No escape to reality.

Open your eyes
Look up to my posts and see
I'm just a townie
I need no sympathy
Because I'm easily lynched
Easily tricked
Survive today?
Survive tonight?

Any way the game ends doesn't really matter to me.
To me.

Murder
I lynched Ares
Put a vote against his head
Hit post reply, now he's dead.
Murder
Life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Murder, oooooooohhhhhhh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I don't post again this time tomorrow, replace me, replace me
'cause nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come
Send killers in the night
I don't think I'll win this fight
Goodbye, everybody
I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the scum.
Murder, oooooooooooh (any way the game ends)
I don't wanna die
Sometimes wish I'd never joined this game at all!

I see a lousy roleclaim from Raistlin
Apollo! Apollo! Will the bomb explode now?
Jessweeee and Mogi, very very frightening, me!
(Goldenboko) Goldenboko (Goldenboko) Goldenboko, Goldenboko you just blow.
Apollo no-o-o-o-o!
I'm just a townie, nobody loves me
He's just a townie, from a town family
Spare him his life from the vigilante

Easily lynched, easily tricked, will you let me go?
Vanilla! No, we will not let you go
Let him go
Vanilla! We will not let you go
Let him go
Vanilla! We will not let you go
Let me go (Will not let you go)
Let me go (Will not let you go) (Never, never, never, never)
Let me go, o, o, o, o
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
(Oh Del Murder, Del Murder) Del Murder, let me go!
The mafia has a night kill put aside for me, for me, for meeeeee!

So you think you can mock me and not join my gang?
So you think you can ##kill: Hermes and go out with a bang?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiny
Can't do this to me, Shiny!
JUST GOTTA GET LYNCHED
JUST GOTTA GET RIGHT OUTTA HERE

Ooooh yeah. Ooooh yeah.

Nothing really matters
Any scum can see
Nothing really matters.
Nothing really matters to me.

Any way the game ends...

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 12:51 AM
Now that that's over, let's get to business.

A lot of people have claimed. Correct me if any of these are wrongs.

Very easy way to test out Hebe's claim as well as Hestia's. We make Hestia protect someone then have Hebe "Faith Heal" them.

If Tyche is town, and a governor as I think he claimed a while ago, then there's no problem if we accidentally lynch the fellow. He'll just block the lynch and thus will be confirmed.

The other mason has to be either Nyx or Hades, assuming the other mason is not a mafia mason. So, either of you boys a Mason? If not, we'll work under the assumption someone is a scum mason.

Hemera is a bomb proof thingy. There is no way to test this claim as, as far as I am aware, I think we're all out of bombs.

Hermes refuses to claim yet! Not scum, not vanilla (I know what the song said, it's just a song!) but I still think it will help the town if the scum don't know what I am capable of yet. Although I think they may have already begun to suspect. Confusing, aren't I, you poor little scumlettes? Fear me.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 12:53 AM
Not that I am proposing to lynch Tyche (else I'd have voted for him!) I refer more to a do-or-die situation and we make the wrong call.

Del Murder
08-30-2010, 01:27 AM
In the interest of mindsmurf and having an explosive end, I am going to alter the rules for today because I am the great Del Zeus and I can!

Game info:
There will now be two lynches today. So instead of voting once, you may vote twice. Like before, once you make your two votes, you can't change to another player (but you can unvote them if you want). There is no need to make ##Vote1 or ##Vote2 distinctions, just vote as usual, only twice (and you don't have to make your two votes at once). I'm also going to extend the day to 24 hours from now.

Day 7 ends in 24 hours. Better find a mafia, town, cause you're running out of players!

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 02:12 AM
NEW STRATEGY: Everyone who hasn't roleclaim, do so now.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 02:32 AM
No.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 02:36 AM
The others should and can though.

My role can save the town if we fuck up today, but only if the mafia do not know what it is.

[M] Gaius
08-30-2010, 02:43 AM
I'm pretty sure most of you should know by now, but in case I haven't made myself clear enough, I am the Governor.

And I'll go ahead and clear up this little confusion about the Masons. Besides Hygieia, there is only one Mason remaining, and that person is not scum. I would know, because I just also happen to be Mason, and I am Town-aligned. :greenie:

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 03:02 AM
...You're a Governor. And a Mason?

[M] Gaius
08-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Yep! This should also clear up the possibility of any mafia Masons, because I'm the only Mason remaining. :jess:

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 03:13 AM
It is yet to do so, as you have yet to stop a lynch govnuh!

[M] Gaius
08-30-2010, 03:59 AM
Also a bit more to clear up my being a mason. I was "recruited" night 3. I was also trapped and did not know I was a mason and Hygieia had to do a bunch of things in the mason forum to rescue me. That post day 3 where Hygieia attacked the minotaur was a part of it.

I did try and prevent Apollo's lynching but it didn't work as you may recall. It is possible that I'm a naive Governor like several people mentioned.

You don't have to believe me about my claim, though I would appreciate it if you all did. If we lynch 2 town today then mafia win.

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 04:07 AM
Define trapped.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 04:08 AM
Yo, Nyx, Hebe, Hemera, (basically everyone but LAMEOID HADES, yes, I have not forgotten Day 1!!!! :colbert: oh go on then you can give your opinion if you want) what do you all think of these Tyche-Hestia shenanigans? I can't make sense of 'em.

Talk. Talk my little friends! We need the talks.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 04:10 AM
hey

hey hestia

dare you to vote for nyx.

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 04:34 AM
I do find Nyx's claim odd. Like an excuse for if she was tracked. "You visited x and she died." Well, that's because I'm a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty faith healer.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 04:36 AM
Look, Hestia, if you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted. One moment. Would you capture it, or just let it slip?

Someone tried to kill me, Hestia.

Do you think I know who it was?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 04:48 AM
Tyche has holes in his story...

He was recruited night 3, but day 3 Hygeia defended him

When you are recruited, you would be told by pm at the start of the day

I once again think he was just doing research to make a "strong" claim.

And Hestia, where did Nyx claim? Or are you talking about me? I have confirmed myself as a vig. That doesn't mean you'll believe me, but I "protected" Athena, Eros, Artemis, Aphrodite twice, then Dionysus. Everyone I "protected" died, except for the 2 nights where the black hole was in effect. That means I have to be a vig. The chance of there still being 2 killing roles with both serial killers down and someone choosing to kill my target every night and my protection failing is WAAAY too impossible.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 04:48 AM
Hestia;2904137']I do find Nyx's claim odd. Like an excuse for if she was tracked. "You visited x and she died." Well, that's because I'm a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty faith healer.I don't want a response to this, I want one to my other question.

But-

That's Hebe's claim. And I believe it.

Who else could've killed Dionysus last night?
How would any mafia have known about a tracker until Dionysus was dead (he did not claim) and yet Hebe theorised this was their role before then.

And Hebe is the only one of you who gladly voted for Poseidon when I asked. Nyx did so, but only as part of an exchange of votes to allow Hestia to vote.

Hebe is town. I trust Hebe until the very end. If it turns out Hebe is mafia, good show, you smurfing got me. But I just can't see it.

I think Hemera is town too, for that matter.

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 04:56 AM
God I'm smurfing tired. Yeah, I shouldn't mafia when I'm tired. I don't even remember Nyx's claim right now. *reviews thread*

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 04:58 AM
Hermes;2904138']Look, Hestia, if you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted. One moment. Would you capture it, or just let it slip?

Someone tried to kill me, Hestia.

Do you think I know who it was?

You've been safe from damage. ;)

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 05:02 AM
Nyx hasn't roleclaimed has she?!?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 05:04 AM
Solution to Grand Mafia Puzzle:

Hebe - Town for reasons stated
Hemera - Town for willing to throw herself on the bomb
Hades - Town. Tried to trade shots with me on Day 1, very stupid thing for a mafia player to do, especially an experienced one. Was willing to throw self on bomb.

Thus this leaves:

Nyx, Hestia, Tyche

Hestia and Tyche are not mafia together. It would be very stupid for mafia members to fuck each other over in such a situation.

Therefore, one of them has to be mafia with Nyx.

We should lynch Tyche. If he is telling the truth, he can save himself, no harm done, and Hebe can whack Hestia.

##vote: Nyx
##vote: Tyche

[M] Gaius
08-30-2010, 05:10 AM
B-but Governors can't prevent their own lynches! :(

However, I do agree about Nyx.

##Vote: Nyx

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 05:11 AM
I agree perfectly. I prepped myself up a bit. Tyche's roleclaim is sorta believable, because SOMEONE has to be the other mason. However, nothing's said that the mason couldn't recruit mafia! Also, Nyx has yet to roleclaim, she could still roleclaim mason but by this point deciding between the two would be WIFOM. Killing both would be the best solution.

If Hebe tries to kill me right now, I will not die.

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 05:12 AM

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 05:13 AM
Then Hestia, that will prove your roleclaim.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 05:14 AM
Nyx is now majority

1 more vote for tyche and he is too

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 05:14 AM
She* Whatever

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 05:15 AM
I believe we can survive a night with one death. Who else agrees?

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 05:15 AM
I don't know by what rules Del is playing. Some governors can prevent their own lynch. I remember qwerty doing it once. If not, whoops, but you died for the town!

I do think Tyche is the other mason. Whether governor mason or mafia mason is yet to be decided.

Nyx is obviously the Godfather, if there is one.

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 05:17 AM
Hestia;2904159']I believe we can survive a night with one death. Who else agrees?

THIS IS IMPORTANT. I NEED ANSWERS TO THIS RIGHT NOW.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 05:21 AM
Hestia;2904159']I believe we can survive a night with one death. Who else agrees?

It depends on how many mafia there are.

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 05:22 AM
Obvious. I need theories on if we think there are actually 2 or 1 mafia.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 05:24 AM
At present, I am working under the belief that there are 5 town, 2 mafia.

Worst case scenario:
Nyx town, Tyche town, can't prevent own lynch.

3 town, 2 mafia.
Mafia or Hebe kills town tonight; Hestia's protection misses targets, my own little ability does not pay off.

So yes, they can win, but they need a smurfload to go right for them.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 05:24 AM
I think there are 2 mafia.

But if anything I think there is more likely to be 3 mafia than 1 mafia, given the size of the game.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 05:25 AM
I would guess 2.

[M] D'Anna
Would you think mass-protection, or chance of mafia kill is more important?

[M] Gaius
There are most likely two mafia remaining. Why else would we be allowed to vote twice today? Obviously Del Zeus wants to finish this game as soon as possible. :bigsmile:

[M] Gaius
08-30-2010, 05:29 AM
And if I do end up getting that fourth vote, I will make that attempt to prevent my own lynch DESPITE knowing it may not work!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 05:29 AM
Hestia, who did you protect last night?

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 05:32 AM
I'm not revealing anything until a strategy is made. We have serious options right now. I want to hear if Hermes would rather you try to kill mafia, or me try to save us to get another day. I'm rather split at the moment.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 05:32 AM
Hestia;2904167']Would you think mass-protection, or chance of mafia kill is more important?Hebe's a killer. No doubt about it. Hebe should go for whoever they think is scum.

If you're town, I suggest you make a list of everyone alive you think is town, then use a random number generator to decide who to protect. That way the mafia can't second guess you and will have to rely on dumb luck.

Don't protect me though. I don't want to be protected. :cool: (try to figure out what that means, mafia! Do you dare shoot me, or not?)

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 05:35 AM
Alright, I haven't been entirely truthful thus far. I AM a White Mage. I have the powers White Mages always have in mafia games, however, I'm no ordinary Mage (because I'm fucking Vivi dammit) because I can choose to protect TWO people in the night phase for one night, instead of protecting one person for two nights.

Tonight, I will invoke my double protection powers.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 05:49 AM
Spiffy.

Now I am off to bed and when I wake up the game could well be over, so as my final act as Freddie Mercury, here is a song describing my attitude towards this game:

YouTube - Queen - Don't stop me now (lyrics) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLVHlgheJ_8)

[M] Gaius
08-30-2010, 06:17 AM
Hebe;2904145']Tyche has holes in his story...

He was recruited night 3, but day 3 Hygeia defended him

When you are recruited, you would be told by pm at the start of the day

I once again think he was just doing research to make a "strong" claim.

Hygieia also defended Persephone and she wasn't a mason either.

Hestia;2904130']Define trapped.
Hygieia found a note in the mason forum. "A mason is trapped in the labyrinth. Go rescue him/her." (paraphrased) So Hygieia did a bunch of things to rescue me. Hygieia didn't learn that I was the trapped mason until night 3. then she died.

Also note that I was informed that my role changed night 3, after Hygieia finished her quest during day 3.

Also Hygieia had no choice in who the rescued member was. That's why I didn't say recruited before.

I would not know any of this if I wasn't the other mason. But I am a mason.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 08:05 AM
Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Just in case I don't make it back before the end of the day, I will be shooting Hestia tonight to prove her roleclaim. Goodnight everyone.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-30-2010, 08:18 AM
Before I went I sent in my night action, so you all won't have to wait on me as I plan on sleeping in a LOT XD.

Good night fer realz now. I might make it back by the end of the day.

[M] Athena
08-30-2010, 11:06 AM
I'm a Linebacker, which is, for all intents and purposes, a roleblocker.

On Night 1 I chose to block Demeter. Don't ask me why, I wasn't in control of the account at that point. However I took over sort of during the night phase so the fact that there were two kills suggested to me that I/Nyx didn't block any killing faction, but hind sight suggests Hebe killed Athena.

Night 2 I chose to block Apollo. I just didn't like him. In a "I think you might be scummy" kind of way, not that I disliked him personally. This didn't do anything.

Night 3 I chose to block Hermes. I had a feeling he was trying to hide in plain sight. His gimmicks seemed to throw up a bit of a smokescreen. Apparently it had no impact whatsoever.

Night 4 I chose to block Ares. I was concerned that Ares was Mafia, hiding and being quiet whilst making kills. I got a little bit hopeful when there was no kills, thinking I had finally nailed the killer, but then Helios explained his role. I wondered whether or not my block should have cancelled his effect, but perhaps his ability superseded mine.

Night 5 I blocked Aphrodite. She was the most suspicious to me at that point, and I was really struggling to find evidence I was useful. Obviously that was drawn in again with Helios's role.

Last night I blocked Tyche. The Governor claim was still feeling a bit off, especially as the attempted lynch-prevent didn't go through.

The most suspicious to me at this point are Hades and Tyche. Tyche's roleclaim might be true, and hopefully he can prove that by preventing his own lynch.

Hades is the next one. Too many times have I seen the 'thrown under the bus' tactic, or whatever Hygieia called it, been attempted. It's a scum move, through and through. I explained why I didn't like it then, and the same reasons uphold this vote.

##Vote: [M] Hades

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
08-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Hmmm interesting.

I am curious as to why we haven't heard from Hades today. And Hemera has been awfully quiet too.

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Not like we can unvote by this point anyway. xD

[M] D'Anna
08-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Overall, I'd say Tyche has the most holes in his story, a Governor who was destined to lose his role and become a mason? Better yet, Hygeia is already dead by this point, so only the other mason would be able to claim against him, and we don't know the possibility of a mafia mason. God I wish the day was just over and we can see if we're right xD

Del Murder
08-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Votecount

Nyx (5) - Hermes, Tyche, Hestia, Hebe, (self-vote)
Tyche (4) - Hermes, Hestia, Hebe, (self-vote)
Hades (3) - Nyx, (self-vote X2)

Not voting (number of votes left to cast):
Hades (2), Hemera (2), Nyx (1), Tyche (1)

Nyx currently holds a majority, but the day doesn't end until two people have a majority (Tyche's self-vote doesn't count). So the people who voted for Nyx are still able to unvote her if they wish (don't listen to Hestia, goddess of know-it-allism), but as per today's rules they cannot vote for anyone else if they choose to unvote.

Day 7 ends in about 9 hours.

[M] Gaius
08-30-2010, 04:35 PM
There is no possibility of a mafia mason. There are no other masons in play.

Nyx I'm a bit curious about your roleclaim though. What are the specific details?

[M] Athena
08-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Each night I can call a blitz and try and sack the quarterback (that's you guys). It blocks the roles, like a roleblocker. I figure I have a percentage chance of success, as Linebackers would I imagine (I don't know NFL well).

I'm not sure what specifics you're after. I've told you everything I could. You even have a bit of the flavour now :D

[M] Athena
08-30-2010, 05:09 PM
I have important things to take care of in class tomorrow, so I have to sleep now. Hopefully I wake up before the end of the day and can discuss some more, but until then, I bid you adieu.

Del Murder
08-30-2010, 10:51 PM
D7E(Day 7 End)
(Hours)

[M] Eizen
08-31-2010, 12:42 AM
Ay yo, waddup cuzins. I just been kickin it at ma brotha Zeus' pad and he been layin down some wicked mad beats yo! We was partyin and I lost track of time, but I be back ya'll and I think that cat Tyche be triflin somethin fierce!

##Vote: Tyche

Del Murder
08-31-2010, 02:51 AM
The gods stood around, preparing for the final days. Zeus appeared and eyed them all cautiously. Then he spoke.

"Nyx, goddess of night, now you will finally experience the eternal darnkess." A bolt of lightning struck her down.

Nyx was a Mafia Godfather of Soul, played by Levian & Jiro. Thanks for playing!

The gods rejoyced for Zeus had saved them, but it was not over yet. Poor Tyche, goddess of luck! Did she not know luck came in two forms? As Nyx's body hit the ground, her hand spashed a puddle. This splash caused a nearby frog to leap onto a low branch, snapping it and causing the bird sitting on the other end to fly into the air. That bird landed on the back of a fierce centaur, and, seeing a bug there as well, pecked him. This spooked him and sent him charging. He charged all the way up the mountain, right to where the gods were gathered. Casually, Tyche stepped aside, and the centaur rushed past, barely missing her. But, unfortunately for her, she stepped right into the puddle Nyx was lying in and some electricity left in her body jolted into Tyche and killed her.

Tyche was a Naïve Governor Mason, played by Blues Agent. Thanks for playing!

Day 7 Final Votecount

Nyx (5) - Hermes, Tyche, Hestia, Hebe, (self-vote)
Tyche (5) - Hermes, Hestia, Hebe, Hemera, (self-vote)
Hades (3) - Nyx, (self-vote X2)

Not voting:
Hades (2), Hemera (1), Nyx (1), Tyche (1)

Night 7 begins. Get those night actions in!

Del Murder
08-31-2010, 05:18 AM
Zeus had one last message for the town, and he entrusted it to his faithful messanger, Hermes.

"Ok, Zeus says we have one chance to find the mafia blah blah who gives a smurf. Here's a message for him. Stop this crazy game. Stop it right now. Why do we need to carry on this pointless task? I mean, this :bou::bou::bou::bou: got boring on Day smurfing 3. You all should be lucky I survived this long to provide you with hours of entertainment with all my personalities. In fact, maybe I should quit this game right now and start my own game. And Zeus, if you don't like it, I got two words for ya..."

Hermes did a crotch chop and the note fell to the floor. The remaining gods looked down and saw something written on the back of it: "Kill the messenger." So they did, because Zeus knows all.

Hermes was a Bulletproof Roleclaiming Survivor, played by Demon Dude. Ok ok, it wasn't Demon Dude, it was really Loony BoB! penetrated me...aka Psychotic Good show, almost made it till the end!

This is it town, the last day. Lynch the last mafia and you win. Lynch a town and you lose. No special voting rules today. With 4 players remaining it takes 3 for a majority lynch. 24 hours, go!

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 05:23 AM
Hahaha. You came so close, you limey bastard. Del didn't mention the last option. Don't vote for anyone, don't let anyone be killed during the day, Hebe, during the night, don't target anyone, let the mob kill one member of our crew to lower the odds down to a 33% lynch.

Better yet, it stops Del from ending the game when he thinks he was going to.

Del Murder
08-31-2010, 05:25 AM
Day ending in a tie (no votes = 1 vote tie on everyone) will result in sudden death as usual. Do you not play this very often?

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 05:26 AM
Other things, Hebe, who did you target? Hades, what is your role?

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 05:27 AM
Oh you bastard. Some hosts allow that, EoFF is actually one of the few places that has self-votes! Therefore, often a strategy lategame can be to lynch no one, to fix odds.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
08-31-2010, 05:27 AM
##Haunt: This game thread

:zombie:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 05:28 AM
I targetted Hades and said I targetted you so the mafia would waste their kill on you. And how did Hermes die?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 05:32 AM
So did you protect Hades, Hestia?

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 05:33 AM
My guess is a Mafia Hitman, who can shoot through protection. Makes sense, that's why today is the last day, regardless of my power.

Hebe, I believe you, it took all god damn game, but I believe you. I guarded Hades and you. Hades is alive you didn't lie to me about who you targeted.

The fact the kills went from 2 to 1 without any killing roles dying, should confirm my claim, bringing us to Hades and Hemera.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 05:36 AM
I think Hades would be a better kill than Hemera, personally.

Also, the game shouldn't be over if a town is lynched today, because I should still have a chance to kill the mafia in the night. So if we lynch Hades and I kill Hemera and you don't protect Hemera, Hestia, then we win, hooray.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 05:37 AM
That is assuming Hades isn't mafia and we make it to the night at all.

Sound like a plan?

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 05:42 AM
We don't know that we can kill the last mafia during the night for sure, therefore today's lynch should still be made with care. Now, here's my reasoning why I don't think Hades is a better target for today's lynch.

He didn't vote AT ALL yesterday. What kind of mafia manages to get all the way to the second to last day and doesn't bother to vote? TWO self votes nearly puts him at a majority.

Other things, while Hades was willing to die during the Apollo shenanigans, Hemera, never said she was willing to die. Perhaps Hemera cannot be killed unless by lynch? This gives her confidence to take on Apollo the bomb, however, while her claim "There's only a chance I survive" makes her seem more townie.

Lastly, she comes in late, puts the banhammer on Hades, but never was part of the day before that. I find that worse than not being around.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 06:00 AM
Maybe he didn't vote yesterday because he knew others would be lynched, so he just laid back.

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 06:02 AM
More thoughts. I assumed Hermes was some sort of massive tactical nuke which exploded when shot. Really, I was convinced. Psy didn't just stick his head out with no guarantee of protection he flaunted that it was him. Within the context of Hemera, Apollo, The Hurtlocker, and Hera, I felt a bomb was all he could be. Knowing his role now, I can see why he didn't fear the reaper.

However, with knowledge of Psy's role, Hemera's role doesn't fit the game to me. We had one bomb. Sure, he was a Mega Bomb. I have a feeling there's SOMETHING more to the role that makes it more dangerous than a normal bomb that the town didn't discover, however to base 3 roles around one bomb? It seems pointless. The mafia had they're hurtlocker, we had a role to figure out who the bomb was so we didn't kill ourselves. Where does Hemera fit in all this? Why would the town need someone to be able to lynch the bomb? There was no mafia bomb after all!

I'm convinced. If not, at least Hebe's role gives us some sort of solace that we might have a second shot.

##vote: Hemera

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 06:05 AM
I may or may not be sleeping soon. I'd love to continue to hear your opinions Hebe, but I think Hemera is who should be lynched.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 06:13 AM
If you protected Hades last night, he is still protected tonight, so we wouldn't have a second shot. Our only second shot is to lynch hades and have me kill Hemera

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 06:14 AM
No, I used my secondary power that protects two people for one night. No one is safe tonight.

[M] Eizen
08-31-2010, 06:24 AM
Other things, while Hades was willing to die during the Apollo shenanigans, Hemera, never said she was willing to die. Perhaps Hemera cannot be killed unless by lynch? This gives her confidence to take on Apollo the bomb, however, while her claim "There's only a chance I survive" makes her seem more townie.

Yes, Hades did say that he was willing to die, but I actually had cast the last vote (until Demeter’s last-second vote). My role gives me random protection, so I could have been protected, but I could have died still. Who else had any chance of surviving though? I can be killed by anything besides explosive (sometimes). No other town has come forward with such a role, so how else would town take care of a bomb without more town dying? Why else would Hera have had her role?

The first part of that is false, but I do think you’re town. Your protection role has been pretty much confirmed, as far as I can tell, and you and Hebe both seem to be working together. I also don’t have any reason to doubt Hebe’s role. If there were two mafia left, we’d be fucked and have lost by now, right?

But Hades has been questionable this entire game. He hasn’t done much since Day 1 except for a possible bluff about risking himself for the bomb. He has since been well under the radar. Hades also hasn’t roleclaimed, that I’ve noticed, while I put myself out there days back.

He didn't vote AT ALL yesterday. What kind of mafia manages to get all the way to the second to last day and doesn't bother to vote? TWO self votes nearly puts him at a majority.

Yeah, not voting isn’t very mafia-like, but what voting served no purpose? What would you do as a scum if your partner already had his neck in the noose and another town was mere inches away. Would you want to cast the last vote on the town? Or would you want to continue sitting back and avoiding position? Under the circumstances, not voting at all was a smart choice for a mafia, while it does not benefit the town.

##Vote: Hades

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 06:27 AM
Bomb's are town alligned. Realistically, we were making a mistake based on an emotional response to how big of a jackass Apollo was being and got lucky that Ares went all 'LEROY JENKINS!'

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 06:29 AM
Would you want to cast the last vote on the town? Or would you want to continue sitting back and avoiding position?

Also, if I was mafia I would've thrown them under the bus but that's always my strategy. Numero uno and whatnot :monster:

I need more time to think. It's one AM. I need sleep. My vote stays.

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 06:30 AM
correction

as this ensures the day will still be going on when I'm back unless you all decide to lynch me lol.

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 06:50 AM
smurfing a. This game is keeping me awake. I feel that Nyx is the key to this game. We almost lynched Nyx day 4. I made the mistake of arguing to stop it from happening. However, those arguments allow us to see who was all over Nyx early.

Nyx;2902267']
Hades;2902240']If you were allaying the vote for Persephone, why didn't you change your vote then? I'm suspicious of you, definitely. I can't figure you out. You're arguing here that you were actually trying to prevent Persephone's death through argument, but you could have done the exact same thing by simply unvoting. Why wouldn't you take a direct action that was possible instead of a roundabout action that probably wouldn't work? Odd.

Perhaps allaying was the wrong word, then. I wasn't trying to prevent Persephone's death, I was trying to prevent people jumping on a bandwagon for no reason. Because what happens is that people look to the person who made a serious vote and gave evidence and then point at them and say it's all their fault. Like has happened. Persephone was highest on my radar -- you might say I'm a terrible player if so, but at least I gave a reason. But I'm sure I've explained this enough times already.

Hades;2902240']
I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag.
I haven't thought you to be scum, so I'm hesitant to let you be the final vote in case Apollo is the bomb. However, offering to be the "sacrifice" is probably the most scummy thing I've seen you do all game, but even so, it's enough to make you show up on my radar.

If you cast the lynching vote on Apollo and he flips scum, you look like the hero that risked death to save the town. Like you said earlier, the only way we're really going to be sure of your role is when you die.

Hades;2902240']
If he's a bomb and I die, your roleclaim is probably legitimate and you're an asset to the town. If Apollo is scum, you've protected him in a weird way and are probably scum too.

If you knew he was scum, then you're effectively setting up Hera to take the next fall.

##Vote: [M] Apollo

I think Apollo is pretty scummy. That's the end of my justification so you guys don't leap on me for starting a bandwagon. :eep:

Hades;2902301']

Nyx;2902267']
Hades;2902240']If you were allaying the vote for Persephone, why didn't you change your vote then? I'm suspicious of you, definitely. I can't figure you out. You're arguing here that you were actually trying to prevent Persephone's death through argument, but you could have done the exact same thing by simply unvoting. Why wouldn't you take a direct action that was possible instead of a roundabout action that probably wouldn't work? Odd.

Perhaps allaying was the wrong word, then. I wasn't trying to prevent Persephone's death, I was trying to prevent people jumping on a bandwagon for no reason. Because what happens is that people look to the person who made a serious vote and gave evidence and then point at them and say it's all their fault. Like has happened. Persephone was highest on my radar -- you might say I'm a terrible player if so, but at least I gave a reason. But I'm sure I've explained this enough times already.

Hades;2902240']
I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag.
I haven't thought you to be scum, so I'm hesitant to let you be the final vote in case Apollo is the bomb. However, offering to be the "sacrifice" is probably the most scummy thing I've seen you do all game, but even so, it's enough to make you show up on my radar.

If you cast the lynching vote on Apollo and he flips scum, you look like the hero that risked death to save the town. Like you said earlier, the only way we're really going to be sure of your role is when you die.

Hades;2902240']
If he's a bomb and I die, your roleclaim is probably legitimate and you're an asset to the town. If Apollo is scum, you've protected him in a weird way and are probably scum too.

If you knew he was scum, then you're effectively setting up Hera to take the next fall.

##Vote: [M] Apollo

I think Apollo is pretty scummy. That's the end of my justification so you guys don't leap on me for starting a bandwagon. :eep:
How is sacrifice scummy? If he flips scum and Hera takes the fall, ends up being pro-town, then you know I'm scum too. Scum ends up losing the same amount of players.

Nyx;2902276']
Apollo;2902270']I look forward to the fireworks I really do because more than 1 of you will have egg on their face :bigsmile:

Whoa whoa whoa, red flag people, red flag. I think he kills everyone that votes for him.
That's a bluff. And you've been way smarter than that all along. What gives?

Nyx and Hades's confrontation that day. Hebe try and figure out what you want from it, Hades and Hemera's votes will be on each other, your vote is more important than their's.

I'm sticking to my guns. Because if I don't, I'll never fall asleep. Good luck Hebe.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 06:52 AM
I also believe the vote should go to Hades. I'll wait, however.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 06:53 AM
Oh wait...

I'll read your post, Hestia

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 07:02 AM
Hmm, I guess you're right. Also, I don't think Hemera has ever voted for or even shown interest in another mafia member. It's good enough for me, I guess...

[M] Eizen
08-31-2010, 06:29 PM
I can't believe you are letting Hades continue to get away with this. Yes, Nyx and Hades argued in a couple of posts, but Nyx voted for Apollo (not Hades), and Hades did not go after Nyx after that. Nyx also voted for and lynched Poseidon (that part by mistake?), and Poseidon had called out Nyx (and Helios) for days as suspicious. You are just falling for their plan of separating themselves with phony suspicions. Nyx even said Hades wasn't scummy at all except for that statement, and Hades even praised Nyx in that post behind the arguing.

I'll try to get back on later tonight. Hopefully you all haven't lost the game by then. Really, people, this is now so smurfing obvious I could strangle all of you.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 06:32 PM
alright, fine

##unvote

I'm gonna look over the thread...

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 06:41 PM
By this point, we have a 50-50 shot. I've already stated my suspicions, but I'll look over EVERYTHING, just in case. 34 fucking pages of :bou::bou::bou::bou:. Happy?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 06:43 PM
Just look over the posts of Hemera and Hades

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 07:02 PM
Ok everyone, I'm very, very, VERY sorry to do this, but I will now make....

A COLOR ARGUEMENT!

Hemera;2902274']
Hades;2902240']
Hemera;2902037']Laaaaaame! I just spent a fortune on that Ducati and now you say the gang is done!?

Anyways, what alignment is the bomb role? Can it be either or? I would assume that in this case it would be town aligned because of Eros' role as a mafia member. Why would mafia need a 'hurtlocker' if the bomb was mafia as well? For now I'm going to operate under the assumption that Apollo is town and, if he actually is a bomb, is just kind of a booby trap for mafia. I could be totally wrong in that though, I'm not a very seasoned Mafia player.

Also, Hygieia, you're acting really strange. Your megapush for Nyx and Apollo is kind of unnerving to me.

And Hermes what's with your change in attitude? Blink twice if you've been replaced with a pod person.
Bomb's are usually neutral and kill the person who kills them. So the scumbag who performs the kill shot gets bombed or the final lynch vote gets bombed ... that being said, I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag. That being said, I'm still not willing to vote, mostly because I want to be careful about the bandwagon thing.

Well I guess it's time to reveal to you all that I am a Bomb Squad Rookie. I'm "bomb-proof" but it's not guaranteed that I'll live. Hades, that's a pretty noble thing you just promised and that definitely says "Town" to me. If there's even a small chance that we can prevent more Town deaths then that's good enough for me. Should Apollo be close to lynching I'll vote him and (hopefully not) sacrifice myself.

Why is a Bomb Squad Rookie blue? Shouldn't it be green, or maybe ever yellow? I think Hemera just saw that Hera made a claim and so she decided to make a similar claim, and messed up the colors of course. Blue is investigative, not for bombs. This makes me think that Hemera's claim is wrong.

Other than the always annoying color arguement, looking through the thread tells me that Hades makes mostly long, strong posts that actually say something but accuse people that aren't mafia, while Hemera makes short posts that don't really accuse anyone. Hemera is laying low while Hades is putting their neck out, which makes Hamera a better kill for today, in my eyes, so I will...

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 07:29 PM
I agree with Hebe. Blue is investigative.

Also, of course it's obvious to you Hemera, or Hades. We're the only ones here who have to figure anything out, you two know you're own roles >:0

Basically everyone going "IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS" shut the fuck up. You're annoying.