PDA

View Full Version : Mindsmurf Mafia - GAME OVER - Town Win - The Triple H gods are the heroes!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 07:33 PM
"IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS, TOWN IS SUCH A FU- Oh, I was wrong. Never mind!"

Ugh...

[M] D'Anna
08-31-2010, 07:36 PM
I last eight days without fucking up with the account I post. Eight. Days. Then I fuck up.

Nyx also voted Hades yesterday. Sure, it doesn't clear him, there's just more things making me think Hemera's mafia than Hades is right now. It's been a tough game, I'm stickin' to what I really feel. This day just needs to end so we can see if Hemera's mafia or not.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
08-31-2010, 07:47 PM
But if Hades doesn't come then it would be a tie with nothing to break it...

Del Murder
08-31-2010, 11:51 PM
Votecount
Hemera (2) - Hestia, Hebe
Hades (2) Hemera, (self-vote)

Not voting:
Hades

5 and a half hours left in Day 8. If the day ends in a tie, there will be a 1 hour sudden death for people to change their vote. If it is still a tie after 1 hour, I will randomly determine the lynch from the tied players.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
09-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Man, if I could have killed Hades last night, this day would be over :exdee:

[M] Eizen
09-01-2010, 01:07 AM
Hebe;2904748']Ok everyone, I'm very, very, VERY sorry to do this, but I will now make....

A COLOR ARGUEMENT!

Hemera;2902274']
Hades;2902240']
Hemera;2902037']Laaaaaame! I just spent a fortune on that Ducati and now you say the gang is done!?

Anyways, what alignment is the bomb role? Can it be either or? I would assume that in this case it would be town aligned because of Eros' role as a mafia member. Why would mafia need a 'hurtlocker' if the bomb was mafia as well? For now I'm going to operate under the assumption that Apollo is town and, if he actually is a bomb, is just kind of a booby trap for mafia. I could be totally wrong in that though, I'm not a very seasoned Mafia player.

Also, Hygieia, you're acting really strange. Your megapush for Nyx and Apollo is kind of unnerving to me.

And Hermes what's with your change in attitude? Blink twice if you've been replaced with a pod person.
Bomb's are usually neutral and kill the person who kills them. So the scumbag who performs the kill shot gets bombed or the final lynch vote gets bombed ... that being said, I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag. That being said, I'm still not willing to vote, mostly because I want to be careful about the bandwagon thing.

Well I guess it's time to reveal to you all that I am a Bomb Squad Rookie. I'm "bomb-proof" but it's not guaranteed that I'll live. Hades, that's a pretty noble thing you just promised and that definitely says "Town" to me. If there's even a small chance that we can prevent more Town deaths then that's good enough for me. Should Apollo be close to lynching I'll vote him and (hopefully not) sacrifice myself.

Why is a Bomb Squad Rookie blue? Shouldn't it be green, or maybe ever yellow? I think Hemera just saw that Hera made a claim and so she decided to make a similar claim, and messed up the colors of course. Blue is investigative, not for bombs. This makes me think that Hemera's claim is wrong.

Other than the always annoying color arguement, looking through the thread tells me that Hades makes mostly long, strong posts that actually say something but accuse people that aren't mafia, while Hemera makes short posts that don't really accuse anyone. Hemera is laying low while Hades is putting their neck out, which makes Hamera a better kill for today, in my eyes, so I will...

##vote: Hemera

You're right, I'm not a strong poster. I must be mafia! My role color is blue. I must be mafia! You're argument is so strong that I'm contemplating voting for myself.

I ask you this, why would I make it clear that I have a much better chance at surviving an explosion and try to save who I thought was a townie if I were mafia? What reason would I have to put myself into harm's way? What would the mafia gain from having one of their members possibly die? If I were lying about my role and the SK hadn't voted for the bomb I would have died. There's no coming back from that so why would I do it if I didn't have even a small chance of success.

And then there's Hades. Hasn't posted since Nyx started getting some heat. Interesting that someone who has been so vocal on behalf of the town fades back into the shadows when another mafia has been sniffed out.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
09-01-2010, 01:49 AM
To clear yourself. And if Hades was just sitting back in the shadows, as you say, he would have come here long, long ago to cast the winning vote.

[M] Apollo
09-01-2010, 01:53 AM
I'm sorry, everyone. I was actually in the process of voting yesterday when Del Zeus closed the thread. I yelled at him, but my vote was a no-go.

At any rate, I'll address some of the issues that've been brought up about me.

Hemera;2904606']
Other things, while Hades was willing to die during the Apollo shenanigans, Hemera, never said she was willing to die. Perhaps Hemera cannot be killed unless by lynch? This gives her confidence to take on Apollo the bomb, however, while her claim "There's only a chance I survive" makes her seem more townie.

Yes, Hades did say that he was willing to die, but I actually had cast the last vote (until Demeter’s last-second vote). My role gives me random protection, so I could have been protected, but I could have died still. Who else had any chance of surviving though? I can be killed by anything besides explosive (sometimes). No other town has come forward with such a role, so how else would town take care of a bomb without more town dying? Why else would Hera have had her role?

The first part of that is false, but I do think you’re town. Your protection role has been pretty much confirmed, as far as I can tell, and you and Hebe both seem to be working together. I also don’t have any reason to doubt Hebe’s role. If there were two mafia left, we’d be smurfed and have lost by now, right?

But Hades has been questionable this entire game. He hasn’t done much since Day 1 except for a possible bluff about risking himself for the bomb. He has since been well under the radar. Hades also hasn’t roleclaimed, that I’ve noticed, while I put myself out there days back.

He didn't vote AT ALL yesterday. What kind of mafia manages to get all the way to the second to last day and doesn't bother to vote? TWO self votes nearly puts him at a majority.

Yeah, not voting isn’t very mafia-like, but what voting served no purpose? What would you do as a scum if your partner already had his neck in the noose and another town was mere inches away. Would you want to cast the last vote on the town? Or would you want to continue sitting back and avoiding position? Under the circumstances, not voting at all was a smart choice for a mafia, while it does not benefit the town.

##Vote: Hades

Hemera;2904729']I can't believe you are letting Hades continue to get away with this. Yes, Nyx and Hades argued in a couple of posts, but Nyx voted for Apollo (not Hades), and Hades did not go after Nyx after that. Nyx also voted for and lynched Poseidon (that part by mistake?), and Poseidon had called out Nyx (and Helios) for days as suspicious. You are just falling for their plan of separating themselves with phony suspicions. Nyx even said Hades wasn't scummy at all except for that statement, and Hades even praised Nyx in that post behind the arguing.

I'll try to get back on later tonight. Hopefully you all haven't lost the game by then. Really, people, this is now so smurfing obvious I could strangle all of you.
So wait... first say that I've done NOTHING since Day 1, then you retract that and talk about how I've been vocal about town kills?

And if I was bluffing about taking the Bomb, couldn't you also have been? Methinks you doth protest too much.

At any rate, I'll claim. I really am a Vanilla Townie, but I have a special, one-time use power. That I will probably never get to use.

I have made a lot of strong posts, just for the wrong people. I suck :(

Hebe;2904748']Ok everyone, I'm very, very, VERY sorry to do this, but I will now make....

A COLOR ARGUEMENT!

Hemera;2902274']
Hades;2902240']
Hemera;2902037']Laaaaaame! I just spent a fortune on that Ducati and now you say the gang is done!?

Anyways, what alignment is the bomb role? Can it be either or? I would assume that in this case it would be town aligned because of Eros' role as a mafia member. Why would mafia need a 'hurtlocker' if the bomb was mafia as well? For now I'm going to operate under the assumption that Apollo is town and, if he actually is a bomb, is just kind of a booby trap for mafia. I could be totally wrong in that though, I'm not a very seasoned Mafia player.

Also, Hygieia, you're acting really strange. Your megapush for Nyx and Apollo is kind of unnerving to me.

And Hermes what's with your change in attitude? Blink twice if you've been replaced with a pod person.
Bomb's are usually neutral and kill the person who kills them. So the scumbag who performs the kill shot gets bombed or the final lynch vote gets bombed ... that being said, I don't think Apollo is a bomb. I think he's trying to threaten bomb status to ensure that no one wants to kill him. That being said, if we ever get through this freaking annoying bandwagon stuff (I am still a little confused, yes) I willingly volunteer to be the lynch vote for him. If he's a bomb, I die and everyone keeps playing. If he's not, he's probably a scumbag. I still think he's a scumbag. That being said, I'm still not willing to vote, mostly because I want to be careful about the bandwagon thing.

Well I guess it's time to reveal to you all that I am a Bomb Squad Rookie. I'm "bomb-proof" but it's not guaranteed that I'll live. Hades, that's a pretty noble thing you just promised and that definitely says "Town" to me. If there's even a small chance that we can prevent more Town deaths then that's good enough for me. Should Apollo be close to lynching I'll vote him and (hopefully not) sacrifice myself.

Why is a Bomb Squad Rookie blue? Shouldn't it be green, or maybe ever yellow? I think Hemera just saw that Hera made a claim and so she decided to make a similar claim, and messed up the colors of course. Blue is investigative, not for bombs. This makes me think that Hemera's claim is wrong.

Other than the always annoying color arguement, looking through the thread tells me that Hades makes mostly long, strong posts that actually say something but accuse people that aren't mafia, while Hemera makes short posts that don't really accuse anyone. Hemera is laying low while Hades is putting their neck out, which makes Hamera a better kill for today, in my eyes, so I will...

Hemera;2904827']

A COLOR ARGUEMENT!

Hemera;2902274']
Hades;2902240']

You're right, I'm not a strong poster. I must be mafia! My role color is blue. I must be mafia! You're argument is so strong that I'm contemplating voting for myself.

I ask you this, why would I make it clear that I have a much better chance at surviving an explosion and try to save who I thought was a townie if I were mafia? What reason would I have to put myself into harm's way? What would the mafia gain from having one of their members possibly die? If I were lying about my role and the SK hadn't voted for the bomb I would have died. There's no coming back from that so why would I do it if I didn't have even a small chance of success.

And then there's Hades. Hasn't posted since Nyx started getting some heat. Interesting that someone who has been so vocal on behalf of the town fades back into the shadows when another mafia has been sniffed out.

Interesting in the same way that someone who hasn't really pointed fingers for the whole game is die hard pointing fingers now?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
09-01-2010, 01:55 AM
Hades, you can just cast the vote now. If you are town, we win, if you are mafia, good job, you got us.

[M] Apollo
09-01-2010, 01:59 AM
I hate to be a tie-breaker, though. Argh.

Uhm. Okay. Peer pressure.

[M] Eizen
09-01-2010, 02:02 AM
Don't let the masses fool you! TWO HEADS ARE NOT BETTER THAN ONE!!!!

[M] Eizen
09-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Hell, I'm proof positive. Not even three helped me the first time.

[M] Eizen
09-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Also

BOSTON STILL SUCKS

Del Murder
09-01-2010, 02:13 AM
All the gods gathered for the final showdown.

Hades
Hebe
Hemera
Hestia

The four H's of the apocalypse? Anyway, it was time for it all to end, but how to end it? With a FATAL FOUR WAY!

First Hestia and Hebe team up on Hemera. Double clothesline! Suplex! Hemera is down! Then the look to each other... They start trading blows. Hestia goes for the DDT..but no! Hebe counters with a sidewalk slam. Hemera is starting to recover...and what's this? She picked up a STEEL CHAIR. BAM! Down goes Hebe. BAM! Down goes Hestia. It looks like it's all over. But wait, we all forgot about Hades, and he looks pissed! With a vengeance Hades comes into the ring and starts grappling with Hemera. A punch here, an elbow there. Hemera's manager Raistlin gets up on the mat and tries to distract Hades while Hemera grabs the chair...it's gonna be all over for Hades. But no! Hades was aware of this all along. A kick to Hemera's gut! And then...PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! PEDIGREE! The cover, 1..2..3! It's over! We have a new champion!

Hemera was a Mafia Lackey, played by NorthernChaosGod & Guardian XIII. Thanks for playing, you guys did well!

All the Mafia are dead! Ric Zeus appears and proclaims victory for the town! WOOOO!

Survivors:

Hades was a Vanilla Town, played by fire_of_avalon.
Hebe was an Insane Faith Healer, played by leader of mortals.
Hestia was a White Mage, played by Goldenboko.

Role pms, night actions, all the mindsmurf explained, all coming soon! Thanks for making this a great game guys, I enjoyed watching it and I hope you enjoyed playing it.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
09-01-2010, 02:14 AM
I was actually convinced that Hermes was mafia at the end of the last day, and I thought Hermes was trying to make 2 townie lynches, and then have me attack Hestia so then he could attack her as well so he would not have to guess her protection. I was completely convinced that Hades and Hermes were mafia together, and I was so happy that I would be the hero XDD

[M] Apollo
09-01-2010, 02:16 AM
Yaaaaay!

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
09-01-2010, 02:16 AM
The way Hades attacked Hermes on day 1 reminded me of how I attacked Gobo day 1 in mafia 5, was it?

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
09-01-2010, 02:17 AM
Hades;2904856']Yaaaaay!

-brofist-

[M] Apollo
09-01-2010, 02:22 AM
I definitely have to play more Mafias, because I was not super good at this one. I survived, though! We should have a t-shirt xD

[M] Eizen
09-01-2010, 02:25 AM
Awww, fuck.

Jiro
09-01-2010, 02:26 AM
smurf you guys. I smurfing quit this :bou::bou::bou::bou: what the fuck foa was obviously so damn scummy but you guys YOU GUYS VOTED FOR HEMERA YOU CRAZY MOFOS. We had the odds stacked against us and that stupid smurfing PAULCHOTIC YOU SMURFER I tried to kill you but you SMURFING WERE BULLET PROOF IMMUNE TO MY NIGHTKILLS. NYX, GODDESS OF NIGHT yuou smurfer. AND GORDONBROKO YOU SMURDER AND YOUR MAGIC JESUS POWERS SMURF YOU BROKO.

Sorry. AK wasn't playing so somebody had to do it. ilu all, really.:bigsmile:

Del Murder
09-01-2010, 02:28 AM
Mason Forum:
InvisionPlus User Verification (http://mindsmurfmason.invisionplus.net/)

Mafia Forums (ipb was being a punk and went down halfway through, so I made a different board):
InvisionPlus User Verification (http://mafia16mafia.invisionplus.net/)
Forum - Home (http://mafia16temp.proboards.com/)

Jiro
09-01-2010, 02:30 AM
You might want to take off the viewing restriction.

Or everybody can log into IPB as Nyx Two, pass: nyxtwo

[M] D'Anna
09-01-2010, 02:37 AM
Hahahahaha! Good job Hebe and Hades, the Gods of H prevail!

Del Murder
09-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Did you guys know all the Vanilla Town had a special power? They weren't supposed to reveal it to you, so maybe you didn't. Here are the VT role pms:

Aphrodite
Aphrodite, the sensual goddess of love and beauty, envy of god and mortal alike. Seeing your fellow gods quarrel makes you tiresome. Why can't they just spend their time basking in your beauty instead? You want to see this conflict come to an end quickly, and if you have to manipulate a few of the other gods with your looks and charm, so be it.

Your are a Vanilla Town. Usually this role is armed only with their wits. However, this is mindsmurf mafia, where nothing is as it seems. So you have been given the hidden ability to edit any player's post in the mafia game thread.

Role specifics:
To gain the use of your ability you must first get 5 different players to remark about how beautiful you are in the game thread (I won't be too strict about what counts for this).
At any point after the requirement has been met (day or night), you may send a mognet message to me (Del Murder) specifying that you wish to envoke your ability.
In the mognet message you must link me to the post you wish to have edited and give me the text you want it edited to. I will then edit the post.
Your edit can be anything you want it to be, but EoFF rules for inappropriate content still apply!
This ability may only be used once in the entire game.
This is a hidden ability, so you cannot reveal anything about it in the game thread. Other players can draw their own conclusions, but if you refer to it directly you will be mod killed.
You win with the Town, that is, when all Scum are dead.

Let me know if you have any questions about your role and I'll try to answer them. Have fun!

Athena
Athena, sophisticated goddess of wisdom and the arts. You have no interest in seeing this conflict amongst the gods continue. In fact, you have no interest in seeing anything. Your wits are all you need to get you by. You may even say you are smart enough for two gods!

You are a Blind Vanilla Town Handcuffed to Another Blind Vanilla Town. You have no special abilities, though you are "special" in a sense.

Role Specifics:
You are handcuffed to another player in this game. This means that what happens to one will happen to the other. So if one of you dies, the other will die, etc.
You are blind, so you are unable to see who you are handcuffed to. Sucks! (though you are able to use the handicapped space on Mount Olympus, which I guess is something)

Let me know if you have any questions about your role and I'll try to answer them. Have fun!

Cerberus
Cerberus, three headed dog and guardian of the underworld. With three heads you should be smart enough to figure out who is behind all this mess. Hell, even blindfolded! Right? No? How about with four heads?

You are a Blind Vanilla Town Handcuffed to Another Blind Vanilla Town. You have no special abilities, though you are "special" in a sense.

Role Specifics:
You are handcuffed to another player in this game. This means that what happens to one will happen to the other. So if one of you dies, the other will die, etc.
You are blind, so you are unable to see who you are handcuffed to. Sucks! (though you are able to use the handicapped space on Mount Olympus, which I guess is something)

Hades
Hades, gloomy god of the underworld. You've been down there for so long that you didn't notice that the other gods were plotting against you. Time to buck up!

Your are a Vanilla Town. Usually this role is armed only with their wits. However, this is mindsmurf mafia, where nothing is as it seems. So you have been given the hidden ability to make one person's vote not count for a particular day.

Role specifics:
To gain the use of your ability you must first get a certain player to vote for the person you have voted for in the same day. That player will be determined by who ever is the first player to post on a that day. If you are the first to post, then all you have to do is vote for the same person twice on that day.
After the requirement is met, during any day phase of the game you may send a mognet message to me (Del Murder) specifying the player whose vote you do not wish to have counted for that day. Their vote will still appear in the tally but not be counted towards a lynch.
This is a hidden ability, so you cannot reveal anything about it in the game thread. Other players can draw their own conclusions, but if you refer to it directly you will be mod killed.

Medusa (the pm you never saw!)
Medusa, snake-haired demon who can turn people to stone. Though not really a god, you do have your place in Greek mythology, and what happens with the gods is within your interest. If Olympus fell then who would send you mortals for you to petrify? You have a cursed gaze, but maybe you can use that to your advantage.

Your are a Vanilla Town. Usually this role is armed only with their wits. However, this is mindsmurf mafia, where nothing is as it seems. So you have been given the hidden ability to roleblock players for one night.

Role specifics:
At any point in the game you may at any time send a mognet message to me (Del Murder) specifying that you wish to envoke your ability.
For the next day phase (if envoked at night) or the remainder of that day (if envoked during the day), anyone who quotes any post of yours will be roleblocked for the following night.

Hygieia
Hygieia, goddess of health. You wish to see no harm come to Olympus and your fellow gods, and you aren't sure why some are trying to bring the others down. You are such a trusting god and can't figure it out.

You are a Mason. Masons may talk with each other during the day in a private forum.

Role Specifics:
Your Mason forum can be found here (http://mindsmurfmason.invisionplus.net).

Tyche
Tyche, the goddess of fortune. You are lady luck, so needless to say you hope your presence with the gods is enough to turn the tides in your favor and preserve Olympus. But relying on luck alone may be risky.

You are a Governor. If you choose, you can attempt to stop the day's lynch.

Role Specifics:
Each day, if you choose, you may attempt to prevent the day's lynch. To do so you must say the following in the game thread:
I, Tyche, lady of luck
Feel something foul is amuck.
So, great Zeus, hear me pray,
And please give us another day.
*rubs rabbit's foot* *gives clover a pinch*,
*taps horseshoe* ##PREVENT LYNCH!
You cannot prevent your own lynch.

Asclepius
Asclepius, god of healing. You don't like seeing all the treachery going on at Mount Olympus, it makes your job that much harder. Hopefully you can help put a stop to it. Maybe all the medical records you keep on the gods will come in handy. There are plenty of secrets in there!

Your are a Vanilla Town. Usually this role is armed only with their wits. However, this is mindsmurf mafia, where nothing is as it seems. So you have been given the hidden ability to learn what roles are in the game.

Role specifics:
To gain the use of your ability you must first make 26 posts in the game thread, each starting with a consecutive letter of the alphabet. So your first post starts with "A", next post starts with "B", etc.
Once the requirement has been stasfied I will send you a mognet message containing 3 roles that are in the game. You will not know who is playing these roles, only that they exist in the game.
The roles you get will be determined at random, and will be based off of the original set of players (so you may get a dead person's role unfortunately :().
This ability may only be used once in the entire game, and expires after day 3.

Eilithyia
Eilithyia, goddes of childbirth. You are all about birth and not about death, so you don't know why some rogue gods are causing trouble for the rest. But you are aware that the cycle of life goes on, and with death comes rebirth…

Your are a Vanilla Town. Usually this role is armed only with their wits. However, this is mindsmurf mafia, where nothing is as it seems. So you have been given the hidden ability to learn information from the dead!

Role specifics:
In order for a player to be eligible for resurrection they need to have had voted for you at some point in the game.
After any of the players that fulfilled that requirement dies, you may request additional information from them by sending me (Del Murder) a mognet message at any time.
I will then send them a message asking if they have any final words to share with their teammate. I will forward their reply to you (if any).
You cannot use this ability on any dead Mafia.

Notes:
Hygieia was originally the only Mason (so in reality just a VT). My intention was for her to eventually be killed leaving it open as to who the other masons were, and that was the mindsmurf. But I felt sorry for qwerty all alone in there so I made up a little game where he could 'rescue' a second Mason. That person was randomly determined from the remaining 'green' roles left in the game. Tyche was the 'lucky' winner but Hygieia died that night so it didn't really matter. :p
Tyche was a Naive Governor, meaning her little chant did nothing. I wish she had used it more than once because it amused me.

qwertysaur
09-01-2010, 03:22 AM
He also made a spam forum in the mason forum. :p

But this also means I was originally one of the two real vanilla townies. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

I had fun with the rescue mission though :p

Del Murder
09-01-2010, 03:28 AM
Town power roles (they did a pretty good job in my opinion):

Apollo
Apollo, the youthful god of the sun and music. Nothing would please you more than to spend the day making sweet melodies with your harp, but this is currently in jeopardy due to some rogue gods. And this makes you mad. Mad enough to explode…

You are a Mega Bomb. If you are killed in the game, you will blow up and take two players with you to the grave.

Role specifics:
If you are lynched by vote in the game you will explode and kill the last two people who voted for you.
If you are killed during the night you will explode and kill your killer (so only one other person).

Artemis
Artemis, wild goddess of the hunt. This conflict will be your greatest hunt, with the rogue gods as your prey. With your skills as a huntress you can discover their plans and bring them to justice. That is, if you haven't been out in the 'wild' a little too long...

You are an Insane Cop. Each night you may investigate one player to determine their loyalties.

Role Specifics:
Each night you may send me (Del Murder) a mognet message with the name of the player you wish to investigate.
You will get one of two results: Innocent or Guilty.
Be careful! An Insane Cop may get results different than you would normally think. Then again, if an insane person knows they're insane doesn't that make them sane? Or does it…?

Dionysus
Dionysus, the joyful god of wine. Games and wine, that's all you care about, most of the time combined. So why stop drinking just because Olympus is in turmoil? But now the liquor has gone so much to your head that you have become paranoid as to what your fellow gods are up to at night, and you take matters into your own hands. You need a way to pass your nightly stupor anyway.

You are a Tracker. Each night you may track one of your fellow gods to see who they visit during the night.

Role Specifics:
Each night you may send me (Del Murder) a mognet message with the name of the player you wish to track.
At the end of the night you will either receive the name of character that your tracked player visited during the night (that is, who they performed their night action on if they have one), or the text "You saw nothing out of the ordinary."

Helios
Helios's role changed each night, until he finally evolved into the Black Hole.

Day 1:
Helios, god of the sunlight. You are the personification of light, and so you wish to end the darkness caused by the rogue gods. Fortunately you have the powers of the sun at your disposal.

You are a Star.

Role Specifics:
You have no special abilities or night actions.
But the life a star is ever changing, so who knows what the future may bring…

Day 2:
Starting today, your role has changed. You have evolved from a Star into a Red Giant. You appear big and mean but you are really just a good guy.

Role Specifics:
If you are investigated by a cop, your result will come up as Guilty rather than Innocent (which it should be).
You still win with the Town, that is, when all Scum are dead.

Day 3:
Starting today, your role has changed. You have evolved from a Red Giant into a Supernova. You are a hot ball of gas ready to explode anyone who approaches you.

Role Specifics:
If anyone targets you tonight, you will blow them up (kill them).

Day 4:
Starting today, your role has changed. You have evolved from a Supernova into a Black Hole. You are a large gravitational mass that will suck anything and everything into you.

Role Specifics:
All night actions will now target you, regardless of who the other players choose. All of them.
This will last until you are lynched or killed. You will get no more role changes. Congratulations, you have achieved the ultimate mindsmurf role.

Hephaestus
Hephaestus, the ill-favored god of metallurgy. Misfortune in your life has made you disfigured, and this makes you depressed. Not to mention the fact that you work in the transportation department of Olympus, which is not the most glorious of positions. So it should come to no surprise that you are a frequent partaker of Dionysus's wine.

You are a Drunk Bus Driver. You can swap players at night, but there is a potential price!

Role Specifics:
Each night you may send me (Del Murder) a mognet message consisting of which two players you want to swap places.
Those two players will switch houses for the night, meaning what night action would have happed to one will happen to the other.
However, you are drunk, so there is a chance that you will crash your bus and kill yourself along with one of the players you are transporting.
You get more drunk as the game progresses, so the chance of crashing gets higher. Here are the percentage chances of you crashing for the game:
Night 1: 5%
Night 2: 10%
Night 3: 15%
Night 4: 20%
Night 5 and later: 25%
You don't have to use your ability every night if you don't want to. If you don't, please tell me so so I'm not waiting for you.

Hera
Hera, wife of Zeus and mature goddess of the family. The gods are like your family (in fact you are probably related to them in one way or another), so you are saddened to see them fighting with each other. You know these gods so well that you are aware of the various tools and tricks at their employ. Hopefully that will be enough for you to find the rogues among them.

You are a Weaponsmith. Each night you may investigate two players to see if they are carrying a particular weapon.

Role Specifics:
Each night you may send me (Del Murder) a mognet message consisting of two players you wish to check for weapons.
You may only look for one particular weapon in each investigation. The weapons you can look for are:
1. Gun
2. Knife
3. Explosive Materials
You may look for 2 weapons on one person as your two investigations, you can look for one weapon each on two different people.
For example:
You can search Demon Dude for a Explosive Materials and Psychotic for a Knife.
Or you can search Demon Dude for both Explosive Materials and a Gun.
The results you get will be either "[Player] carries a [Weapon]" or "[Player] doesn't carry a [Weapon]".
Be careful! Not all weapon-carriers are anti-town. For example, a Cop would have a Gun and a Caterer would have a Knife.

Hestia
Hestia, calm goddess of the hearth. Calm and soothing, you don't like seeing the gods causing such pain. You will do your best to heal their wounds and help them defeat the rogue gods.

You are a White Mage. You are able to protect your fellow gods from harm!

Role Specifics:
Each night you may send me (Del Murder) a mognet message consisting of either two players on which you cast Protect or one player on which you cast Shell.
Protect will protect that player from harm until the end of the night.
Shell will protect that player from harm until the end of the following night (so it lasts 2 nights).
You have a limited amount of MP so you may cast either Protect or Shell on each player only once for the entire game (including yourself).

Persephone
Persephone, queen of the underworld. It is cold and dark in the underworld, but you make it your home. For that reason you don't want to see the gods slaughtered, for it would make home a little too crowded (and Hermes snores). So you will do what you can to keep Olympus afloat.

You are a Doctor. You can protect your fellow gods from harm.

Role Specifics:
Each night you may send me (Del Murder) a mognet message consisting of one player you wish to protect from harm that night (which can include yourself).

Hebe
Hebe, the goddess of youth. Young and immature, you don't want to see your fellow gods at war. And if you have to employ controversial techniques to ensure the survival of Olympus, so be it.

You are a Faith Healer. You use a bizarre ritual to try and protect your fellow gods from harm, but it has a limited chance of success.

Role Specifics:
Each night you may send me (Del Murder) a mognet message consisting of one player you wish to perform your ritual on.
Your ability only has a 50% chance of working.
You may not use your ability on yourself.
You may choose not to use your ability, but if you do so please send me a courtesy pm so I'm not waiting for you.

Notes:
[list] Artemis only thought she was insane. An insane person would not think they were insane. Therefore she was a perfectly sane, normal cop.
Hebe was actually an Insane Faith Healer, meaning her 'protections' had a 50% chance of killing the person.[/ist]

Agent Proto
09-01-2010, 03:29 AM
I was hoping you would post more often after I joined the mason, qwerty. :(

qwertysaur
09-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Invisionplus wouldn't let me on :(

Jiro
09-01-2010, 03:33 AM
SO I WAS A SMURFING ROLEBLOCKER YOU TURDS. If you hadn't killed Medusa you :bou::bou::bou::bou:s

Goldenboko
09-01-2010, 03:34 AM
Dear god, if Medusa lived this game would've been unmanageable.

Agent Proto
09-01-2010, 03:35 AM
Invisionplus wouldn't let me on :(

Yeah, I had some trouble with Invisionplus as well. :(

Del Murder
09-01-2010, 03:36 AM
Anti-Town Roles:

Ares
Ares, the fierce god of war. Conflict amongst the gods? You love it! You are quite content to watch them wage war with each other, sitting back all the while knowing that you alone will be the victor. Once they are sufficiently weakened you will strike, and claim Olympus for yourself alone.

You are a Reincarnated Serial Killer. You were once the Serial Killer but you up and got yourself killed! Let's not let that happen again.

Role Specifics:
You are able to stab (kill) your fellow gods during the night phase.
Each night you must send me (Del Murder) a mognet message with the name of the player you wish to stab.
You win on your own, that is, when everyone else is dead.
You have no more lives, so this is it for you!

Good luck!

Demeter
Demeter, natural goddess of the harvest. The confilct between the gods has turned your crops into a wasteland, and you will have your revenge. You will do so by harvesting their bodies, one by one, until none are standing and the tranquility of nature is restored.

You are a Serial Killer with Two Lives. You can kill the other players will be given a second chance if you die!

Role Specifics:
You are able to shoot (kill) your fellow gods during the night phase.
Each night you must send me (Del Murder) a mognet message with the name of the player you wish to shoot.
You have a second life, represented by the account [M] Ares. If you are killed in the game, I will send the login information for [M] Ares to your EoFF account and you may continue playing as Ares.
In the meantime, the Ares account will be played by nobody (and therefore he will always have a vote on himself at the end of the day, as per rules). If Ares is killed before you are killed, his role will show up as Empty Vessel and will not reveal your identity. The Ares account does not need to be killed if you are both alive at the end.
You win on your own, that is, when everyone else is dead.

Eros
Eros, the winged god of love. You have so much love to give…to your fellow mafia! Screw the rest of those gods. They called you names like "half pint" and "greeting card whore". To the underworld with them! Fortunately you have some "special" arrows for those guys.

You are a Mafia Hurt Locker, making you protected from explosions!

Role Specifics:
Special training at the mafia academy has made you adept at diffusing explosions, making you immune to them.
You may shoot (kill) one player per night, but only one member of the Mafia team may kill each night.
You win with the Mafia, that is, when all the rest of the Town are dead.
Your fellow mafia teammates are: Hemera, Nyx, and Poseidon. You may discuss strategy and night kills with them at your mafia forum found here (http://mafia16mafia.invisionplus.net/).

Hemera
Hemera, goddess of the day. And the day has come for you to have your vengeance on the gods. You are tired of watching them waste their days laying about on Mount Olympus. You can't do much to stop them alone, but you do have the help of some friends.

You are a Mafia Lackey. You can't kill, but that doesn't make you any less evil!

Role Specifics:
Initially, you lack any weapons, so you cannot perform night kills.
If any of your mafia team die, then you can take the weapon of your left-behind bretheren and have the ability to kill, but only once (per team member, so 3 times total if they all die).
Your fellow mafia teammates are: Eros, Nyx, and Poseidon. You may discuss strategy and night kills with them at your mafia forum found here (http://mafia16mafia.invisionplus.net/).

Hermes
Hermes, messenger of Olympus and the cunning god of trade. Don't kill the messenger! That's your motto. You don't care what happens in this silly conflict, as long as you still alive after it.

You are a Bulletproof Roleclaiming Survivor. You must survive to the end of the game to win, but there are some twists.

Role Specifics:
Each day you must roleclaim before the 24 day period is expired, or you will be mod killed. If the day ends early for any reason then you are exempt from this restriction for that day.
You must use colored text in your role claim (other than black or white).
You may not claim the same role twice. You may also not claim any of the following roles:
Vanilla Town (or any name variant)
Cop (or any variant like Paranoid Cop, though you may claim other investigative roles)
Doctor (though you may claim other protective roles)
You are equipped with a bulletproof vest, so you are immune from uh, well, bullets. (Duh)
You win the game by being alive at the end, that is, when all Town or all Scum have been eliminated. In that case you will be declared the true victor while the winning "team" will be secondary victors.

Let me know if you have any questions about your role and I'll try to answer them. Have fun! (now let's see if you actually won't read this like you said)

Nyx
Nyx, mysterious goddess of the night. You are an often misunderstood goddess, and this annoys you. Why must all work be done during the day? Can't night be just as productive? You are ready to take matters into your own hands, and with the help of your friends, you will show the rest of the gods the eternal night.

You are a Mafia Godfather of Soul. You are hippest, coolest mafia don there is.

Role Specifics:
You may shoot (kill) one player per night, but only one member of the Mafia team may kill each night.
You have no other special abilities (other than the fact that you are excessively funky).
Your fellow mafia teammates are: Eros, Hemera, and Poseidon. You may discuss strategy and night kills with them at your mafia forum found here (http://mafia16mafia.invisionplus.net/).

Poseidon
Poseidon, moody god of the seas. You are sick and tired of playing second fiddle to Zeus and the rest of the gods. It's time for the king of the sea to be king of all! Using the cover of the waves, you are able to employ stealth in carrying out your foul deeds.

You are a Mafia Ninja. You employ stealth to secretly stab gods in the night.

Role Specifics:
You may stab (kill) one player per night, but only one member of the Mafia team may kill each night.
You move by stealth and therefore cannot be tracked or watched during the night.
Your fellow mafia teammates are: Eros, Hemera, and Nyx. You may discuss strategy and night kills with them at your mafia forum found here (http://mafia16mafia.invisionplus.net/).

Notes:
I made a few changes to Hemera's role. Instead of just getting the weapon, she also got the ability of her fallen comrades. That's why she was saved from the Mega Bomb.
I also decided to make it so she could use all her weapons at once, because the game was dragging on and I wanted an explosive finish.

Del Murder
09-01-2010, 03:41 AM
I forgot in my above posts to explain the Lyncher / Lynchee. That had to do with a post Shiny made after Artemis died. She said she investigated herself on the night she died, which was apparently sensitive information and ruined Raistlin's strategy. So he asked Amanda to delete the post. Of course, Shiny is also a CK and can see deletion notices, so she knew that Raistlin asked for it to be deleted and that probably meant he was mafia. At that time I was also looking for a replacement for Eilithyia and Shiny volunteered. Since she had this info I decided to make her a Lyncher who would die as soon as she lynched Raistlin (though I didn't reveal what account was his and also told her she couldn't reveal any info she learned as a cop).

Goldenboko
09-01-2010, 03:45 AM
LOL. That might not have been exactly fair. However, I wholeheartedly approve of Raistlin bashing.

Jiro
09-01-2010, 03:45 AM
I wish I knew that Poseidon could stab to kill. I would've just suggested we off Hermes again, because I had a feeling he was bulletproof. Darn it.

qwertysaur
09-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Hey also I was right in that monsters couldn't be trusted :p

Both Medusa and Cerberus partnered into mafia accounts. :p

Jiro
09-01-2010, 03:49 AM
Only because you killed us. And YOU qwerty :p You were a jerk on my case so hard, it was rageworthy :p

EDIT: By you I mean generally people

qwertysaur
09-01-2010, 04:03 AM
Well you DID kill the doctor and deserved every bit of suspicion I had for you like the dirty scum you were. Also it was one of my traps for this game. Can you find all the others? :p

Remember I was the only one to never have a vote against me during the whole game :bigsmile:

Agent Proto
09-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Remember I was the only one to never have a vote against me during the whole game :bigsmile:

If you are talking about this game, that would be a lie. :greenie:

qwertysaur
09-01-2010, 04:06 AM

If you are talking about this game, that would be a lie. :greenie:
It was your body. Hygieia just decided to actually use it on day 7. :p

[M] Gaius
09-01-2010, 04:15 AM
Tyche was a Naive Governor, meaning her little chant did nothing. I wish she had used it more than once because it amused me.

I aim to please. :aimkiss:

I, Tyche, lady of luck
Feel something foul is amuck.
So, great Zeus, hear me pray,
And please give us another day.
*rubs rabbit's foot* *gives clover a pinch*,
*taps horseshoe* ##PREVENT LYNCH!

Jiro
09-01-2010, 04:31 AM

I would've ragevoted you but that wouldn't have helped and would've fallen into your traps. :p

Del Murder
09-01-2010, 04:36 AM
Night Actions!

Night 1
Artemis (Cop) - Hermes -> innocent (in retrospect this should have been guilty or at least inconclusive)
Dionysus (Tracker) - Asclepius -> nothing
Hera (Weaponsmith) - Hestia -> no gun, Hades -> no gun
Hebe (Insane Faith Healer) - Athena -> kill (which also killed Cerberus)
Hestia (White Mage) - none
Persephone (Doctor) - Persephone
Demeter (Serial Killer) - none (didn't get online)
Mafia - Nyx shoots Medusa

Night 2
Artemis (Cop) - Hestia -> innocent
Dionysus (Tracker) - Hera -> Apollo
Hera (Weaponsmith) - Apollo -> no gun, Apollo -> has explosives
Hebe (Insane Faith Healer) - Eros -> kill
Hestia (White Mage) - Hestia -> shell
Demeter (Serial Killer) - Hestia (fail)
Mafia - Nyx shoots Asclepius

Night 3
Artemis (Cop) - Artemis -> NA (died)
Dionysus (Tracker) - Nyx -> Hermes
Hera (Weaponsmith) - Hermes -> no gun, Hygieia -> no gun
Hebe (Insane Faith Healer) - Artemis -> kill
Hestia (White Mage) - Hemera -> protect, Hera -> protect
Demeter (Serial Killer) - Hygieia
Mafia - Nyx shoots Hermes (fail)

Night 4
Dionysus (Tracker) - Helios -> nothing
Hera (Weaponsmith) - Hestia (redirected to Helios) -> no knife, Helios -> no gun
Hebe (Insane Faith Healer) - Aphrodite (redirected to Helios) -> nothing
Hestia (White Mage) - Hermes (redirected to Helios) -> protect, Helios -> protect
Ares (Serial Killer) - none
Mafia - Nyx shoots Hades (redirected to Helios) (fail)

Night 5
Dionysus (Tracker) - Hestia (redirected to Helios) -> nothing
Hera (Weaponsmith) - Hestia (redirected to Helios) -> no knife, Hebe (redirected to Helios) -> no gun
Hebe (Insane Faith Healer) - Aphrodite (redirected to Helios) -> nothing
Hestia (White Mage) - Hermes (redirected to Helios) -> shell (fail)
Mafia - Nyx shoots Hestia (redirected to Helios)

Night 6
Dionysus (Tracker) - Tyche -> NA (died)
Hera (Weaponsmith) - Dionysus -> gun NA, Hermes -> knife NA (died)
Hebe (Insane Faith Healer) - Dionysus -> kill
Hestia (White Mage) - Nyx -> shell
Mafia - Nyx shoots Hera

Night 7
Hebe (Insane Faith Healer) - Hades -> kill (fail)
Hestia (White Mage) - Hebe -> protect, Hades -> protect
Mafia - Hemera shoots Hades (fail), Hemera shoots Hebe (fail), Hemera stabs Hermes

leader of mortals
09-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Shouldn't Hades have died from my kill on him cancelling his protection, then the mafia kill going through?

~*~Celes~*~
09-01-2010, 05:01 AM
i am so sad that i died so early ;-;

Goldenboko
09-01-2010, 05:02 AM
that's not how this works, if you're protected, then your protected from all night kills not just the first one!

EDIT: Black Hole saved me. Something ALWAYS saves me.

NorthernChaosGod
09-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Fucking White Mage fucked us.

oddler
09-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Too bad White Mage couldn't save me twice. We would've had the powah! I was concerned that there was a Mafia Doctor and if I said that I was still a Black Hole that they'd stop using their protective power so I'd die. I was mindfucked when I died the second night I was a Black Hole. :monster:

Shattered Dreamer
09-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Town wins!!!! Can I get a hell yeah!

[M] Adama
09-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Yay I killed Qwerty!
All round I failed as a serial killer, but at least I killed Qwerty :D

Timekeeper
09-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Oh hey look, I was still signed in as Ares, how fun!

Goldenboko
09-01-2010, 02:44 PM

Hell no, you tried to get me lynched the first 3 days.

Shattered Dreamer
09-01-2010, 08:32 PM

I wasn't exactly your favorite townie though was I :bigsmile:

Goldenboko
09-01-2010, 08:50 PM

Your only forgiveness comes from Timekeeper's LEROY JENKINS attack.

qwertysaur
09-01-2010, 09:35 PM

You had fun with it and that's whats really important. :bigsmile: