PDA

View Full Version : THE longest thread

Pages : [1] 2

gothicage
08-26-2010, 08:35 AM
ok guys we have alot of work to do to make this the longest thread!!!!!! get posting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rantz
08-26-2010, 12:13 PM
Woo let's do it!!

gothicage
08-26-2010, 12:52 PM
you think its possible with just us two???

blackmage_nuke
08-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Only 7647 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/61342-what-you-listening-ongoing-you-can-post-only-every-10-posts.html)posts to go (not to mention that was a 1 in 10 thread)

missaira
08-26-2010, 01:15 PM
whoa. good luck.

gothicage
08-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Only 7647 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/lounge/61342-what-you-listening-ongoing-you-can-post-only-every-10-posts.html)posts to go (not to mention that was a 1 in 10 thread)

Thanks for the inspiration :p
im sure we can do it if all we all post together!!!

Jiro
08-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Make this thread about inspirational posts, that way it's legit, and it helps us keep posting.

missaira
08-26-2010, 01:22 PM
a thread like this on facebook would go on for freaking ever knowing some of my girl friends :p

Jiro
08-26-2010, 01:24 PM
9999 ways you know you've played too much final fantasy...:bigsmile:?

missaira
08-26-2010, 01:27 PM
nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine things you'd like to do in your life :) ?

Jiro
08-26-2010, 01:33 PM
That subverts my joke and hint at oldbie status

missaira
08-26-2010, 01:40 PM
i don't know what subverts means :(

Pheesh
08-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Stop the novel speak bucko, you're in a spam thread now.

missaira
08-26-2010, 01:47 PM
yah :p

gothicage
08-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Exactly my point :P SPAM AWAY :p

Jiro
08-26-2010, 01:54 PM

Writing an essay. So balls.

THIS ISN'T A SPAM THREAD. Spam threads are closed. This is a thread with a goal. A goal to be the very best, like no one ever was

Pheesh
08-26-2010, 01:56 PM
You teach me and I'll teach you.

gothicage
08-26-2010, 02:10 PM
ahhh not in the mood for learning!! :p

Fujiko
08-26-2010, 02:16 PM
What is this? xD

I don't even.

gothicage
08-26-2010, 02:19 PM
its a thread with a goal,

Jiro
08-26-2010, 02:48 PM
The goal is always to win

gothicage
08-26-2010, 02:54 PM
i thought it was to be the longest thread?? :p

Pheesh
08-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh snap, he subverted your goal.

Jiro
08-26-2010, 03:05 PM
i thought it was to be the longest thread?? :p

Winning at being longest, of course :monster:

missaira
08-26-2010, 03:14 PM

i still don't know what subverted means!!

Goldenboko
08-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Closing this at 9999 would be the best idea. Thanks Jiro, now watch as it never happens :(

Agent Proto
08-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Contributing a post to this hefty goal. Good luck, good sirs and madams!

Inferno
08-26-2010, 05:51 PM
where are peegee and hypo when we need them ?

Goldenboko
08-26-2010, 05:52 PM
I shall some Peegee.

Peegee
08-26-2010, 07:43 PM
I have been summoned!

asl op

lol kekekeek

omg pikachu

what else do I say?

lolasl.livejournal.com

omfgaslwtfsars
stdhobbtisex?

lalalalala I'm pg

this is the longest thread ever!

Even though all threads break after a certain fixed number of replies
LOL OP

Goldenboko
08-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Goldenboko uses Vine Whip on Peegee-chan!

Peegee
08-26-2010, 09:16 PM
pika desu masu! masu masu masu!

hey gobo do you still work out?

Fujiko
08-26-2010, 10:07 PM
SOMEWHEEEEEEEEEERE OOOOOOOOVER THE RAAAAINBOOOOOOOOW~~

Clo
08-27-2010, 01:03 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/054/289/original/Everywhere_lupus.jpg?1276341937

rubah
08-27-2010, 01:11 AM
get a staffer to copy some of the megalong threads in here

Bunny
08-27-2010, 01:17 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/054/289/original/Everywhere_lupus.jpg?1276341937

http://www.freedisneyclipartsite.com/images/free_disney_clip_art_woody.jpg

Clo
08-27-2010, 01:20 AM
Winner!

Freya
08-27-2010, 02:26 AM
Post to like help and stuff.

Goldenboko
08-27-2010, 03:06 AM
pika desu masu! masu masu masu!

hey gobo do you still work out?

You already asked that!

blackmage_nuke
08-27-2010, 03:33 AM
If this thread gets any larger than my thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/wonder-square/126687-how-many-posts-will-thread-receive.html)before it's slammed by Shinra, then I call racism on the the mods!

Jiro
08-27-2010, 04:25 AM

It means undermine

qwertysaur
08-27-2010, 07:27 AM
:quina: :quina: :quina:
:quina: :party: :quina:

G13
08-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Fuckin' Danny Elfman. :mad:

qwertysaur
08-27-2010, 07:41 AM
Goldenboko uses Vine Whip on Peegee-chan!
Leech seed is super effective though :p

gothicage
08-27-2010, 10:27 AM
hehehe im loving this thread so much :p

missaira
08-27-2010, 11:53 AM

It means undermine

shanks :jess:

Clo
08-27-2010, 12:11 PM

SOMEONE SAVE PARTY CAT!

Inferno
08-27-2010, 04:09 PM

SOMEONE SAVE PARTY CAT!

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:
:smash: :quina: :quina: :quina::smash:
:smash: :quina: :party: :quina::smash:

Bunny
08-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Most of those are useless.

Inferno
08-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Use your imagination

Fujiko
08-27-2010, 06:31 PM
:radred::radred::radred::radred::radred:

Goldenboko
08-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Not even two pages and this has deteriorated to a smiley posting thread. *sigh*

Fujiko
08-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Not even two pages and this has deteriorated to a smiley posting thread. *sigh*

:aimkiss::aimkiss::aimkiss:

escobert
08-27-2010, 06:39 PM
PG is going to have like 30,000 posts in this thread :p

Freya
08-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Post to help and stuff again.

Clo
08-27-2010, 08:12 PM
When I think of spam, I always think of that Pepper Ann episode where her sister Moose eats all that Spam and gets sick.

Bunny
08-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Use your imagination

I sold my imagination for a pack of gum and a two liter of Root Beer.

Inferno
08-27-2010, 09:15 PM
root beer... did you sell your taste too !?

qwertysaur
08-27-2010, 09:22 PM

SOMEONE SAVE PARTY CAT!

:smash: :quina: :party: :quina::smash:

:mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu:
:mamu::smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :mamu:
:mamu::smash: :quina: :quina: :quina::smash: :mamu:
:mamu::smash: :quina: :party: :quina::smash: :mamu:
:mamu::smash: :quina: :quina: :quina::smash: :mamu:
:mamu::smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :mamu:
:mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu:

vs

:party:
:party: :quina: :party:
:party: :quina: :monster: :quina: :party:
:party: :quina: :party:
:party:

Bunny
08-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Yes.

For drugs.

Clo
08-28-2010, 03:23 AM
404 - Time Not Found (http://www.thebest404pageever.com/)

CLICK.

Goldenboko
08-28-2010, 04:22 AM
404 - Time Not Found (http://www.thebest404pageever.com/)

CLICK.

WTF? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWVqcnTisTQ)

gothicage
08-28-2010, 11:58 PM
i wish i had a pokemon.....

KentaRawr!
08-30-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm not really a fan of spam threads. I know it's been said that this isn't a spam thread, but it really looks like it! Does it really count as being the longest thread when there was no particular discussion going on? And then, what's the point? A thread is just where you discuss things, so if you make a really long thread where you aren't actually discussing anything, it seems like it's pretty useless! I guess I kinda hope that this post starts a discussion about spam threads and their usefulness, but I wouldn't mind if that doesn't happen. Still, it would be great if it did, and then that discussion held until this was the longest thread ever! It's probably not going to happen, though. It makes me sad, but it's true! Still, as I write this, I can't help but find myself whistling to the songs that play in that 404 - Time Not Found link. I'd never have found that link if this thread didn't deteriorate into spam, so it still has some value. And since it was posted with the intention of being a valuable piece of spam, I guess it wasn't really posted randomly, either. Why do I put such value into discussion, when just posting whatever comes to mind may end up being more valuable to a reader? Maybe I just shouldn't think about it. At this point, the 404 - Time Not Found has looped once, and I think it's about halfway to looping again. This really reminds me of that Super Mario World video. You know, this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDhYmpX9DLM)~! I remember making a thread about it a while ago. I just called it amazing, and someone refused to click it until someone explained to them what it was. Anyway, the reason 404 Time Not Found reminds me of it is because the music sounds similar to me, and switches often. Speaking of music, I've really been into Richard Galliano lately, but I've just been browsing his music on youtube. Surely, I must lack dedication to Galliano-San! *Seppuku*. Of course, I'm just joking. But I really have been listening to lots of Richard Galliano music lately. For example, La Valse a Margaux (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evtw_iAldpw). In this video, he's playing with Sebastien Surel, who is the violinist. I commented on this video, actually! I said that watching it's like watching a buddy cop movie. Also, 404 just looped again! I really like the first song in 404 the most. Anyway, yeah, that video is like watching a buddy cop movie! Two men of different lifestyles and ages coming together to form a beautiful contrast! How wonderful! Speaking of buddy cop movies, the first one I ever watched was Rush Hour 3. This ended up with me finding a bunch of Jackie Chan movies online and watching them in succession. My favorite is still Accidental Spy. The scene in the subway is so sad! I won't spoil it, though! You should watch it yourself! It's a cool movie. Although, I don't watch movies very often. I mainly just surf the internet, really! This is odd, though, because I'm actually pretty noobish on any corner of the internet! Even here, where I've been posting for a pretty long while, I still feel like I'm new to the community. I don't know why it is, but I guess I'm fine with that! I wonder if someone will make a birthday thread for me this year! I can't seem to remember, but I think the last one I got was for my 15th birthday. Jesswee made it, I think. I wonder if she was still called Monkey back then... Oh well! Oh, speaking of Monkey/Jesswee, she made my signature! Or rather, she made the text in my signature. I really like my signature! I doubt I'll ever change it, except maybe for April Fool's Day, where I switch it to that chocobo signature. It's pretty funny that my April signature asks you to eat a chocobo when I'm a vegetarian. I think Goldenboko left me a usernote about it once! Clearly, he didn't like it! http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/icons/bocoboco.gif Understandable, considering he is simply a chocobo! He reminds me of devilman in some ways. And devilman reminds me of demondude just because of his username. I wish demondude didn't make so many threads! His threads were pretty fun, too, but he just made so many! Oh, I think 404 may have looped again, but I was typing so much I didn't pay attention! I wonder how many times it looped... I guess at this point, it should be three. At most, four. I'm starting to predict what songs it'll switch to. I wonder if I should turn it off. Oh, I seem to have a facebook notification! It's on barelyseeatall's facebook. I had commented on a piece of poetry she posted, and someone else commented, too. I really like the poem. If you have her facebook, you should check it out! Speaking of facebook, I really need to get a profile picture, but I need to borrow someone's camera before I can take a picture. I think I know where I'll take the picture, and what I'll wear when I take it, so now I just need the camera. Lots of people have told me to get one, so I guess I have to! Also, I just realized that up to this point, I haven't used the :p smiley. Normally, I use it all the time! The only smiley I've used so far is the chocobo smiley, but I didn't even do it the normal way. I just copied the image location of the post icon! I'm such a cheater! But ah, I guess it doesn't matter. At this point, I'm sure I've lost count of how many times 404 has looped. I think I've decided which song is my favorite. It's the one that sounds like a samba, and starts with what sounds like "Boku no tamashii ota" or something. I don't really know what she's saying. But soon I might! I'll be taking classes at the community college nearby for Japanese! I was so happy when my Mom told me there were available spots in the class. So, I registered as soon as I could! Unless more people join, I'll be one of twelve students! I hope some of them are my age, though. Since it's a college environment, I could be meeting people of all ages. I'll also need to get a new pair of glasses! My eyesight really is awful, but my glasses were demolished recently, so I've just been blind for the last two weeks. Oh, 404 just looped. Anyway, yeah, my glasses are totally broken! It's a nice chance to get a different frame, though. Maybe this time I'll be able to find a perfectly circular frame. I've always wanted glasses like that, but they don't seem to be very popular, so I can never find them! I want Harry Potter glasses, darn it! Then again, I think rectangular glasses would look nice, too. But what I should really be worrying about is clothes! All my clothes are so old, and not all of them fit! I've been curious what kinds of color combinations I should go with, though. My Dad came to visit recently, and he was saying how his new girlfriend has been influencing his choice of clothing, and it all really makes a lot of sense. So, I've been thinking about color combinations a lot! I was thinking that a light blue like this would go well with beige like this, with maybe some beige khaki pants and a blue hoodie. I'd love that to be my winter style! To be honest, I wear beige pants too often. It just seems to go with everything. But I need some brighter shirts to go with it, and I think a blue hoodie would be perfect! When I look at it though, it makes me think it looks a little feminine, or at least cute. I guess I kinda like looking that way! Speaking of femininity, I recently learned that holding your books to your chest with your arms crossed is apparently the way girls hold their books, while guys are supposed to hold them under their arms. I've always held them to my chest, which may be why a rumor started spreading in 8th grade that I was gay! Ironically, when this rumor started spreading, I got way more attention from girls than I had previously! Maybe this is why I want to go for a style that seems more cute now. If I wear things that seem cute or feminine, maybe I'll be more approachable to girls! What I really hate is trying to talk to a girl, but she thinks you're hitting on her, so she avoids you. Really, I'm just being friendly, you goof! But ah well. :p Oh, I just used the :p smiley! I think that's the first time I've used it the way I normally do in this post. Oh, 404 just looped again. Anyway, yeah, beige and blue! I think it'll look nice! But I'll need to find some other color combinations. Maybe instead of beige pants, I should go with white. Maybe white pants and a green shirt? Or maybe it would look better with red? Still, I also have patterns to consider, but I normally just like going with things that are plain. One of the few shirts I wore that had a logo or something on it was a Coca-Cola shirt in 8th grade. I got it simply because I wanted to write "Pepsi is better! =)" on it. And I did! But when I went to school, some people threatened to kill me, so I stopped wearing that shirt. Anyway, look at me ramble on! This post is so long now, isn't it? I still don't know how many times 404 looped in the time it took to write this post, or even if this post will actually fit! Still, I guess I'll post it! This is meant to be the longest thread ever, so it makes sense that it would also have one of the longest posts! So, here we go! I'm going to press the Submit Reply button!

Jiro
08-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Wall of text meet tl;dr

qwertysaur
08-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Get new glasses ASAP Kenta. And always go with green. :p

KentaRawr!
08-30-2010, 04:42 PM
Get new glasses ASAP Kenta. And always go with green. :p

You and your green. :p

Freya
08-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Yeah I started to read but then it turned to tl;drness. Colors were catch though! But I dunno what they were about

KentaRawr!
08-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Clearly, Qwerty is the winner!

Fujiko
08-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Clearly this is insane! :p

Jiro
08-31-2010, 04:22 AM
Clearly this is opaque!

Goldenboko
08-31-2010, 04:23 AM
Clearly, people shouldn't start sentences with clearly.

Clo
08-31-2010, 04:27 AM
Clearly, adverbs are bad.

qwertysaur
08-31-2010, 05:31 AM
Clearly Quina is the correct answer for EVERYTHING. :quina:

Pheesh
08-31-2010, 06:19 AM
Clearly, adverbs are bad.

I wholeheartedly agree.

KentaRawr!
08-31-2010, 03:01 PM
Come on, guys. :cool:

Fujiko
08-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Meow!

Inferno
08-31-2010, 03:55 PM
So when's the tea party fujiko ?

rubah
08-31-2010, 04:09 PM
:ursula: :ursula: :ursula: :ursula:
:ursula: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :mamu: :ursula:
:ursula: :mamu::smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :mamu::ursula:
:ursula: :mamu::smash: :quina: :quina: :quina::smash: :mamu::ursula:
:ursula: :mamu::smash: :quina: :party: :quina::smash: :mamu::ursula:

There is no escape for party cat.

Rantz
08-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Unless...

:ursula: :mamu::smash: :quina: :party: :quina::smash: :mamu::ursula:

:sophia:

Fujiko
08-31-2010, 11:08 PM
So when's the tea party fujiko ?

Taking place as we speak! Come join us! (Beware of the Mad Hatter *spares Rantzien a glance* and the March Hare!) :D :love:

missaira
08-31-2010, 11:54 PM
we have cupcakes.

Jiro
09-01-2010, 03:25 AM
Don't make me destroy you

qwertysaur
09-01-2010, 03:27 AM
:ursula: :mamu::smash: :quina: :jiro: :quina::smash: :mamu::ursula:

Inferno
09-01-2010, 03:39 AM
I love cupcakes

Jiro
09-01-2010, 04:32 AM
I love the dark side of the force :vader:

Pheesh
09-01-2010, 05:25 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk315/Apesapoppin88/mordor.gif

Goldenboko
09-01-2010, 05:27 AM
That was full of win.

escobert
09-01-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm a Wizard!

Freya
09-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Honestly, I laughed.

Fujiko
09-02-2010, 05:01 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk315/Apesapoppin88/mordor.gif

Rofl! Ace. :radred:

Agent Proto
09-02-2010, 06:25 AM
I'm a Wizard!

But you're not a ninja.

Jiro
09-02-2010, 08:32 AM
His sad dejected look is so awesome

Clo
09-02-2010, 08:36 PM
One cannot simply party cat into Mordor. :party:

Goldenboko
09-02-2010, 09:17 PM
One does not simply tank cat into mordor!

Mobile post in the longest EoFF thread? Yes please.

escobert
09-02-2010, 10:44 PM
MOAR POAST

Fujiko
09-02-2010, 11:13 PM
DrunkBert!

escobert
09-03-2010, 12:39 AM
NOA

Agent Proto
09-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Bagel

gothicage
09-04-2010, 06:43 AM
hey guys sorry for not posting as much as i should!!! haha how is everybody???

Fujiko
09-04-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm good because Bert's new name is hilarious!

Pheesh
09-04-2010, 08:01 PM
This thread has obviously peaked.

gothicage
09-05-2010, 12:38 AM
who says it wont peak more??? can you read the future? ohhh if you can whats in store for me!???

Clo
09-05-2010, 12:54 AM
LOUD NOISES.

Fujiko
09-05-2010, 01:00 AM
xD

gothicage
09-05-2010, 01:49 AM
haha great... headache + loud noises = a worse headache...

Fujiko
09-05-2010, 03:43 AM
:joker:

Pheesh
09-05-2010, 05:19 AM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk315/Apesapoppin88/Chunk.gif

Fujiko
09-06-2010, 07:21 PM
eternal essence, that gif pic is hilarious. xD

gothicage
09-07-2010, 01:07 AM
THATS SO FUNNY!!!! :p

Jiro
09-13-2010, 08:43 AM
I know first aid!

Logie
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Um.. I know second aid! :spin:

Fujiko
09-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Liars go to hell. <3

Jiro
09-13-2010, 01:36 PM
So do a whole lot of other people!

Fujiko
09-13-2010, 01:38 PM
:(

Jiro
09-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Especially you me

Logie
09-13-2010, 01:46 PM
I hope Hell has beanbags.

Fujiko
09-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Especially you me

:whimper:

Inferno
09-13-2010, 02:26 PM
* comforts Fujiko *

Fujiko
09-13-2010, 03:00 PM
:kaoplain:

Inferno
09-13-2010, 03:40 PM
This thread needs more posts, or it will never reach its goal.

Someone create some controversy or something

|-THE redmage-|
09-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Who is creating what kind of controversy here?

Fujiko
09-13-2010, 08:21 PM
I don't even

escobert
09-13-2010, 10:33 PM
YES YOU DO

Darkswordofchaos
09-14-2010, 01:02 AM
Should animals be used for research?

14. Should cigarette smoking be banned?
15. Are cell phones dangerous?
16. Are law enforcement cameras an invasion of privacy?
17. Are test scores a good indication of a school’s competency?
18. Do we have a throw-away society?
19. Is child behavior better or worse than it was years ago?
20. Should companies market to children?
21. Should the government have a say in our diets?
22. Does access to condoms prevent teen pregnancy?
23. Does access to condoms irresponsible, dangerous, or bad behavior?
24. Are actors and professional athletes paid too much?
25. Are CEO’s paid too much?
26. Do violent video games cause behavior problems?
27. Should creationism be taught in public schools?
28. Are beauty pageants exploitive?
29. Should English be the official language in the United States?
30. Should the racing industry be forced to use biofuels?
31. When should parents let teens make their own decisions?
33. Should the military be allowed to recruit at high schools?
34. Should the alcoholic drinking age be increased or decreased?
35. Does age matter in relationships?
36. What age is appropriate for dating?
37. Should gay couples be able to marry?
38. Are there benefits to attending a single-sex school?
39. Does boredom lead to trouble?
40. Does participation in sports keep teens out of trouble?
41. Is competition good?
42. Does religion cause war?
43. Should the government provide health care?
44. Should girls ask boys out?
45. Is fashion important?
46. Are girls too mean to each other?
47. Is homework harmful or helpful?
48. Should students be allowed to grade their teachers?
49. Is the cost of college too high? 50. Is college admission too competitive?
51. why did i start at 14?

Take your pic people contrevesy here we come

first lets vote on wich ones to debate argue fight kill beeotch and cry over ready set go!!!!!!!!!

|-THE redmage-|
09-14-2010, 01:53 AM
#51, what exactly did we start at 14?

Darkswordofchaos
09-14-2010, 02:23 AM
better yet why was the actual first choice not numbered i blame poor education and laziness people weve got to stand against this out rage with poor education if kids are in school so many hours a week how are the supposed to learn the proper uses of the inter net?

|-THE redmage-|
09-14-2010, 03:24 AM
I second this motion.

Jiro
09-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Hello my name is Advocate, Devil's Advocate. The problem with education is that there is too much reliance on technology! These new fangled computers and mobile phones that work like computers can't be allowed in our schools! Students should learn to read and write proper English out of dusty old textbooks! The dust in the textbooks helps students be closer to God, somehow. Don't argue with me.

Darkswordofchaos
09-14-2010, 03:03 PM
but dusty old text books lead to allergies wich lead to teachers raping children people we cant have this kind of nonsense going on all this hanky panky. i say we put teachers in glass boxes were they can not see or here the children the so despratly want to hanky panky. exept the hot teachers.

Jiro
09-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Raping leads to songs about bed intruders though so that's a positive

Timekeeper
09-20-2010, 01:01 PM
I believe Jiro has justified rape.
Watch yourselves people.

Jiro
09-20-2010, 01:12 PM
I can justify other things too if you'd like

Logie
09-20-2010, 01:31 PM
I was mortified when I heard that libraries are beginning to be replaced by computer centres. More efficient maybe, but hey, books are cool! :mad:

|-THE redmage-|
09-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Technology is good.

Hollycat
09-20-2010, 04:52 PM
salmon comes in multiple colors, including white, red, pink, and apparently: blue.

Salmon tastes like dry chicken.

HC likes salmon

Peegee
09-20-2010, 05:09 PM
This thread is still around? Didn't I already state that there are post limits (are there post limits in vb4?) ??

|-THE redmage-|
09-20-2010, 05:10 PM
What is the limit, anyway?

Pheesh
09-20-2010, 05:31 PM
This thread is still around? Didn't I already state that there are post limits (are there post limits in vb4?) ??

Yeah...no one listened.

Darkswordofchaos
09-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Limits are for gurly men cool people have no limits

Hollycat
09-20-2010, 05:47 PM
My needles are endless.
until 2400

|-THE redmage-|
09-20-2010, 11:47 PM
We must perform a limit break with this thread!

AntagonistGB
09-21-2010, 12:37 AM
This thread is stupid and I will not contribute to it.

Aw, dammit

Jiro
09-21-2010, 01:40 AM
Wait back the :bou::bou::bou::bou: up. What do you mean books are being replaced? Fuck no you can't do that people :colbert: I will burn them if they try and take my libraries away

Hollycat
09-21-2010, 02:08 AM
I will add towards limit break
longest thread deserves the longest post
candycanes are red and white
violets are blue and roses are red
numa numa
sarah palin
lonos illora
homer simpson
seewwwwwiiieeeeee
nachos
diary
aardvark
dog
gillian
flanders
dodododododododdododododododododododododododododo
long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long postlong post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post long post
this is so trolling, I am gonna regret this later

Jiro
09-21-2010, 02:37 AM
Regret like the day after eating off ham

Hollycat
09-21-2010, 03:07 AM
AMEN

Jiro
09-21-2010, 03:27 AM
JUICE SPRINGSTEEN

qwertysaur
09-21-2010, 04:18 AM
when spam approaches level 7104.452 it summons a Knight to stab the thread.

But occasionally an Angel kicks it instead and that causes it to implode.

:quina: no can eat. :(

Jiro
09-21-2010, 04:23 AM
I only deal with over 9000 tbh

qwertysaur
09-21-2010, 04:31 AM
Try a mole :p

Jiro
09-21-2010, 05:29 AM
Rabbits what

Rodarian
09-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Hmmmmm are we getting there yet...

They only want you when you're seventeen....When you're twenty one, you're no fun...

Hollycat
09-21-2010, 03:12 PM
HC LIMIT BREAK ACHIEVED:

[whirring sound from ff7]

!!!!!TRILLION NEEDLES!!!!!

Jiro
09-22-2010, 07:10 AM
Well that's a whole lot a needles

Peegee
09-22-2010, 06:53 PM
A post is milhouse meme too .mp3

Goldenboko
09-22-2010, 09:09 PM

Clo
09-22-2010, 09:23 PM
You're all a bunch of pansies.

AntagonistGB
09-22-2010, 10:11 PM
SO, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL

Hollycat
09-23-2010, 01:36 AM
I want my needles back

qwertysaur
09-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Just a reminder, a mole is a much larger amount than a trillion :bigsmile:

Hollycat
09-23-2010, 04:20 PM
FINAL LIMIT:

!!!!!NEEDLE APOCALYPSE!!!!!

Peegee
09-23-2010, 05:12 PM
FINAL LIMIT:

!!!!!NEEDLE APOCALYPSE!!!!!

http://i45.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/29debzd.jpg

Rase
09-23-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm so sad a mod didn't close this thread immediately.

Hollycat
09-23-2010, 11:41 PM
heres a samich

AntagonistGB
09-24-2010, 04:29 AM
Attempting to report thread
Abort
Retry
Fail

Jiro
09-25-2010, 05:05 AM
Closing this thread would prove that there is no justice in this spam

Clo
09-27-2010, 09:22 PM
This long thread is..... not long.

AntagonistGB
09-27-2010, 11:24 PM
I like putting melty chocolate bars in the fridge and seeing what shape they re solidify into :)

Hollycat
09-28-2010, 04:07 PM
WHO TOOK MY SAMMICH!?!?!?!

Alive-Cat
09-28-2010, 06:08 PM
I found a door a wandering, how distant was thus thoughts. And what, did I, know to be in the end? Making the chocolate, or simply playing by a game? They flushed those piglets, away. Today.

escobert
09-28-2010, 07:37 PM
(Yeah)
Dear Lord (word)
Why do I feel how I feel?
I could move a thousand bundles of krills (uh huh)
I could hit the lottery for a mil
Money no longer make me smile, it's wild
Stress hurt like burying your first child (word)
I'm really losin' my drive to do this music (damn)
If it don't happen after this, I'm through with it (done)
Twenty-five, still live at my mom's crib, two kids
Ever heard that saying, "so smart you're stupid"?
That's me
Fourteen and change on my S.A.T.'s
Chose the project over college, what a fuck up (fuck)
On the block hollering at bitches like "fuck you, you stuck up"
But what could a shorty see in a jerk, *Im there* when she leave?
*And there* when she get back from work
What am I worth? (huh?)
Then they said my pay could get me out the P's
But he been away for five, so he don't see what I see (woof)
Mom's like "turn that down, I can't hear my T.V. (:bou::bou::bou::bou:)
Worrying about them beats, I ain't raised no deadbeats (but I–)
Better find you a application boy, get up on yo feet" (right)
Tho Micky D's was dirty, my rhyme book was neat (ya)
Plus I ink my heart and soul in 'em sheets (but uh)
Holla at me though (word)
I'm so unhappy yo
Don't wanna be the dude in the barbershop that coulda made it (nah)
And decipher when young boys spittin' :bou::bou::bou::bou: that's outdated
And 'em niggas walkin' away like homie was overrated (damn)
Life ain't a bitch
Life is life and I hate it
Never tried suicide, I ain't got the heart to pull it
Know your brain feel pain when it stained by that bullet (whoa)
I don't wanna live
Yet I don't wanna die (die)
And have God say "you was about to do it, Joell why? " (why)
Daddy, do you even care that yo boy is still alive? (uhh)
Ain't seen you since '83, hello to you to (damn)
Guess I was unimportant, and you had to do you
Sad that I had to guess, that just added to my stress
Mom did her best– Nah, fuck that, I don't get it
How could you just go and forget that I existed? (your son)
Guess I'm not like you
'Cause I ain't a punk (no way)
I don't run away from problems, I solve 'em and man up (what)
Mom said I got a step-brother named Jamel
A older sister as well
Forgot her name
Why did we never meet?
I was the only child (uh huh)
Who wasn't an only child (uh huh)
Who felt lonely, wow (wow)
How can I tell my sons about a grandpa I ain't know? (you can't)
I'm done with you, yo next topic
I miss you James, I seen your daughters last month
They gettin' big (yeah)
I know you surprised in heaven that Yvette had a kid (haha)
Wish we could sip one more bluie together (one more)
In that RX-7, niggas smelt like gas (haha)
Still we hopped in the pool, shopped off with her ass (shaw)
P.A. ain't the same without you
Whenever me and P.O. get bent, that's my word
We think about you (word)
Rollin' up your sleeve, that's when we knew you was drunk
Remember that time your armpit had that yellowish stuff? (haha)
What the fuck was that? (yeah)
Be proud of me, I'm coming up in rap (what)
Jus waiting on my dough, you know the biz (biz)
What up with Miz? Tell that nigga I say "what up? "
DeVon gettin' better in b-ball, his tall ass is tryna dunk (haha)
Through this gift right here, I promise to stay in touch
One, when will this bus come? Been waitin' on this ride for years (years)
All my shirts is stiff from the driest tears
What the fuck? I'm nice, the world need to know (c'mon)
Comments on HipHopGame say "honestly, he should blow" (Joell)
All these meetings was lame, every one is the same (where we goin'?)
I pop in my demo and everyone blows insane
Walk out the building, head higher than cocaine
Only for me to never ever hear from them again (damn)
That's why I contemplate puttin' my pen away
But I don't, 'cause muh'fuckers did the same :bou::bou::bou::bou: to Jay (word)
Coincidence? Nah, I don't believe in those (fuck em)
:bou::bou::bou::bou: happens for a reason, if this was meant, I'll know (word)
What do I got to do, Lord? My song's is tight (uh huh)
My shows is jam-packed, I'm hip hop's "anthrax" (sick)
Nobody can touch me but I'm still in the hood
How could you leave me around danger when your boy's this good?
Patience is a virtue but enough is enough (yeah)
By the time I get on I'll be to tired to celebrate
Yeah, I know I'm lying, I'll wake up when I get that cake (haha)
First thing I'll cop is a plane ticket and escape (flyy)
I don't care where just far away from here (gone)
Turn my phone off, unfold my beach chair and just stare (look at this :bou::bou::bou::bou:)
Like "hell yeah, life"
Told you we twinkle our toes in the sand that's white (c'mon)
Last one to the ocean is weak
And swim in the water that's clear enough to stand up and see your feet (damn)
But that's only "if", if "If" was a CEO (what)
We'd all have a deal (huh)
We'd all sell a mil (word)
I'm talkin' to underdogs who feel how I feel
Well y'all can't feel how I feel, but you know what I mean
Right now I can only write about the things I've seen (cool though)
Sounds sad but, I could fit that in a sixteen
And the furthest I ever been was L.A. for a couple of days
Can't front, the plane was smooth than the front of the train (haha)
And anyway, everything ain't okay
I'm try and live for today, but tomorrow's a repeat of yesterday (psyche)
Same :bou::bou::bou::bou:, different pamper
Another let down, but they disguise it this time with a different answer (damn)
The game's scared to gamble and they know I'm nice (c'mon)
How you gonna double up yo dough if you don't roll 'em dice? (damn)
It's a fifty-fifty chance, but in my case, it's ninety-nine to one (one)
The one is what I'm gon' say when I'm done havin' fun with these tracks
'Cause yes, it's so, so easy (yeah)
Like readin' the Good Book in a room with no T.V. (what)
No I ain't braggin', just a confident kid (uh huh)
That ain't reaping the benefits he deserved for conquering "this" (c'mon)
"This" meaning the craft (craft), the art (art), hip hop itself
I am the one, Neo is my son
People, I'm from the bottom just like you
If you ain't from the bottom, no offense, but you are not who I write to (nah)
I'm the underdog's underdog, I love the odds (love 'em)
Joey feels so much better when the road was hard (ahh)
I can't wait, literally
I'm the epitome of what a real MC Nigga should be (uh uh)
Follow me...

NorthernChaosGod
09-28-2010, 08:21 PM
I like how this isn't even the longest thread in Wonder Square. xD

Inferno
09-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Yo Bert, not the longest post, longest thread

AntagonistGB
09-28-2010, 09:03 PM
WE'RE WORKING ON IT, JEEEEZE

Alive-Cat
09-28-2010, 09:16 PM
LONGEST THREAD, I remember back in the day when I was a young boy in Southern France we used to try and build the world's longest life insurance policy. Oh, wondrous times, Oh, indeed. The fire of youth.

Freya
09-28-2010, 11:23 PM
There once was a man named.... (continue the story guys!)

AntagonistGB
09-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Glenn Beck, who liked to amuse himself by

escobert
09-29-2010, 01:26 AM
stories suck >:(

Goldenboko
09-29-2010, 01:28 AM
WE'RE WORKING ON IT, JEEEEZE

What he said.

Pheesh
09-29-2010, 07:01 AM
The picture thread already caught up...

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 12:57 PM
THIS THREAD IZ LONG TING.

|-THE redmage-|
09-29-2010, 02:16 PM
NOT LONG ENOUGH YET!!!

Inferno
09-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Even his creator gave up

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Doesn't anyone consider Belgium?

Inferno
09-29-2010, 04:34 PM
This is what's up in Belgium :

Kimberley Vlaeminck, 18, said she fell asleep during the procedure.

“I woke up when he was starting to tattoo my nose… I counted 56 stars, it is frightening,” she said.

Tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz, who is Romanian, said his client did not fall asleep and she got exactly what she had ordered.

You don't FALL asleep while someone is tattooing your face !

http://momento24.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kimberley-tatoo.jpg

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 04:58 PM
This is what's up in Belgium :

Kimberley Vlaeminck, 18, said she fell asleep during the procedure.

“I woke up when he was starting to tattoo my nose… I counted 56 stars, it is frightening,” she said.

Tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz, who is Romanian, said his client did not fall asleep and she got exactly what she had ordered.

You don't FALL asleep while someone is tattooing your face !

http://momento24.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kimberley-tatoo.jpg

Leave my mother out of this. :(

Clo
09-29-2010, 05:04 PM
I HAVE COME FOR YOUR SOULS.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/126/1426924.jpg

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 05:14 PM
This thread is getting all too violent for me. I'm going.

Hollycat
09-29-2010, 07:31 PM
aarrg

AntagonistGB
09-29-2010, 08:16 PM
ExDeath: "Durr hurr hurr, I'm a bur."

Hollycat
09-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Kefka: AHEM, there is SAND on my SHOES!!!

Goldenboko
09-30-2010, 03:04 AM
Captain Falcon: "FALCON PUUUUUNCH!"

Clo
09-30-2010, 03:28 AM
DO A BARREL ROLL.

Pheesh
09-30-2010, 03:39 AM
I'll roll your barrel. :jokey:

...I'm sorry, I thought I was better than that.

Alive-Cat
09-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Check before reading the label.

AntagonistGB
09-30-2010, 07:56 PM
Everyone tune into channel 43. What do you see?

Inferno
09-30-2010, 08:34 PM
I see people seeing dead people

Tuhkasieni
09-30-2010, 09:35 PM
LEMON CURRY???

Clo
10-01-2010, 12:49 AM
HEY GUYS LET'S HAVE A CONVERSATION.

Robostar
10-01-2010, 01:31 AM
What a thread! Hmm what are we gonna talk about?

Clo
10-01-2010, 01:39 AM
METABOTS!

NorthernChaosGod
10-01-2010, 01:40 AM
AUTOBOTS!!

Agent Proto
10-01-2010, 01:50 AM
MICRO MACHINES!

AntagonistGB
10-01-2010, 03:12 AM
GOAT TESTICLES!

Alive-Cat
10-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Let's talk about the menstrual cycle of elderly cows. You go first. :)

Tuhkasieni
10-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Amnesia greens, just in case... :stare:

Pheesh
10-01-2010, 09:26 AM
I wanted to talk about Metabots =(

Tuhkasieni
10-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Metabots, talk. !!

Hollycat
10-01-2010, 03:01 PM
only 14 pages......
KEEP IT GOING!!!

Clo
10-01-2010, 03:51 PM
I wanted to talk about Metabots =(

Me too. :(

I loved this show, back when I used to watch television!

http://furuanimepanikku.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/metabee.jpg

METABEEEEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ki9SZ_de1g&feature=related

Oh no, someone save Peppercat :(

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091214215902/medabots/images/thumb/f/f9/Rubberobo_Gang.gif/180px-Rubberobo_Gang.gif

THE RUBBEROBO GANG!

AntagonistGB
10-01-2010, 07:45 PM
WHAT IS THAT, WHAT IS THAT, BEES? AGGHHH!! NOT THE BEES! THEY'RE IN MY EYES, MY EYES!!! AAAAAAAAAAUUUGHHHHGHGHGHFLBRBLEGALA!!

*Laurelindo*
10-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Let's make the TC's wishes come true and post in this thread for the rest of this forum's existence. :p
Who knows, maybe we end up making the longest thread in history? :eek:

Alive-Cat
10-02-2010, 04:57 PM
You've got me all in a twist!

Hollycat
10-02-2010, 08:19 PM
POSTSSSSS

AntagonistGB
10-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Disco dance, disco dance!

Freya
10-04-2010, 01:30 AM
I really love eating steak. Does this make me manly?

Pheesh
10-04-2010, 07:25 AM
I really love eating steak. Does this make me manly?

Do you love having a penis while you eat the steak? If not, then I'm afraid the answer is no =(

Freya
10-04-2010, 08:24 PM
D'aawwww I wanted to join the beard contest :(

Alive-Cat
10-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Who here wants to see me dance the congo?

|-THE redmage-|
10-06-2010, 02:30 AM
Was there any rule saying women couldn't join? I figure if you could grow one, go ahead.

Alive-Cat
10-06-2010, 03:08 PM
This seems like an appropriate venue to reveal I'm going to change my avatar soon.

Inferno
10-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Is it inappropriate to post this ?

are you crazy !?

AntagonistGB
10-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Oh snap, posting in school, what a wild card I am.

Alive-Cat
10-06-2010, 05:46 PM
AntagonistGB, you will now be officially known as Renegade. Meet Renegade, everybody.

ps. you will not be the first Renegade and surely not the last, but it's still a very important title. Keep up the good work. :D

Goldenboko
10-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Renegade of funk?

Mr Twisticles
10-06-2010, 06:09 PM
I like to dance in the shower.
I like to sing in the shower too.

I don't have a shower. :cry:

Inferno
10-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Does that mean you can't wash your twisticles every day !?

Mr Twisticles
10-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Does that mean you can't wash your twisticles every day !?

Sink. ;)

AntagonistGB
10-06-2010, 09:29 PM
How "official" is this Renegade title? What perks come with the position? Do I get tenure?

Mr Twisticles
10-06-2010, 11:17 PM
How "official" is this Renegade title? What perks come with the position? Do I get tenure?

I hear you get free dental care.

AntagonistGB
10-07-2010, 01:21 AM

I hear you get free dental care.

Did somebody say... DENTAL PLAN?!

Mr Twisticles
10-07-2010, 05:54 PM
All in favour of a Dental Plan for Renegades, say aye!

Aye.

AntagonistGB
10-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Aye!

KentaRawr!
10-08-2010, 02:30 PM
I wonder if I should make another tl;dr about dental plans!

AntagonistGB
10-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Absolutely. Get on that, my friend.

Jiro
10-10-2010, 01:31 PM

You'd beat me :D

Alive-Cat
10-13-2010, 12:20 PM
You know what would be a good idea? THE longest thread.

KentaRawr!
10-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Okay, I'm going to try to make another long post. I'm going to be looking for some music to listen to, too, since with the last one, I was listening to lots of music. It was looping, but who cares? It was music, darn it. Although, I really should be doing my schoolwork right about now. But, I don't have much, and it's pretty easy anyway, so I'm not worried! School has actually been going really well for me this year. I'm thinking I'll have enough time to get a spare job, too! I really want to save up some money. But, all the places I applied to haven't called back yet. I'm thinking I'm going to call them instead. I'm mostly curious about Gamestop, just because they said they'd be hiring right about now. And hey, I'm 18 now, so I can sell people M rated games. Ooooh, look who the bad boy is! Hah. Anyway, speaking of me being 18, my birthday was just a few days ago! It was a pretty basic birthday, really. It didn't feel very different from other birthdays, but I love birthdays anyway, so it's okay! My Mom got me a nice red shirt and some brown khaki pants. She also got me Metroid: Other M, which I have been thoroughly enjoying. It's funny though, because Metroid is also the only video game series that she likes, so it's almost like she bought it for herself! XD But, we enjoy it together, so it's okay. As you might have noticed in another thread I made, I was thinking about playing it with French subtitles to catch on to a little French. I don't know if there will be any big differences in dialect, though. You see, I want to learn French French, not Canadian French, so if I'm reading a book on French French and playing a game in Canadian French I might confuse myself! But, I also might be exaggerating the differences between the two dialects. Just, the differences between Mandarin and Cantonese frighten me with every other two dialects. Like, Mexican Spanish and Spanish Spanish, or American English and English English. It's funny how the North American continent is wrecking all the cool European languages, isn't it? :p But, I'm no linguist, so who am I to say? I actually want to be a linguist. That's part of why I'm trying to start up studying French, and why I'm beginning to study Japanese. But I feel like I'll be able to retain more information if I put those languages to use. Playing video games and overall just enjoying media in other languages seems like a great way to learn if you don't have a pen pal! But also, a friend of mine named Julie has been teaching her friend Kelly how to speak French for a while now, and Kelly's been helping her learn English. So, maybe I could get them to help me, too! Kelly's also going to be studying abroad in France, and Julie offered to let her stay in her home when she does. So, maybe I could do something like that? I'd definitely get to put French to use if I did that! But, that won't be for a while off. I'd be so, so, so, soooo happy if I could do that, though! I'm actually pretty afraid of College. I'm looking forward to the environment, but I'm not really looking forward to basically sitting still for four years, especially when I did basically nothing fun or interesting during the high school years! So, what I'm hoping I'll be able to do is go on a trip this summer (which is why I'm saving money!) to basically anywhere with anyone who'd like to go with me, and maybe after my Freshman year in college, start studying abroad! I just want to make sure life is totally fun-filled. It's pretty generic teenager logic, but I actually didn't start thinking in that way until I met Julie. She told me that whenever something bad happens to her, she leaves, so the people she loves won't see her sad. I told her I wish I could do that, too, but I'm pretty much stuck in Ohio. We talked for a little bit longer, and she said that she thinks I might really just be afraid to travel! When I thought about it after our conversation was done, I thought she might be right. So, now I want to travel, and do something I know I'll really enjoy! Actually, she had invited me to go to NYC with her and her friend Kelly, but alas, I didn't have enough money to pay for traveling expenses. That's also why I'm saving up money! Just in case someone asks "Hey Nico, wanna go do this awesome thing that costs money?" and I can go "You know it, man! I have a BTOOSD savings account!" BTOOSD stands for "Blow this off on something dumb". But anyway, that's what I want to do! Have fun and be young! :p My look really changed recently, too. But it definitely doesn't reflect that attitude! Right now, I'm wearing huge circular glasses, and a white shirt I don't know the name of. It just looks like a business shirt or something like that! I used to think it was called a polo, but it's not. It has buttons on the sleeve, man! ON THE SLEEVE. But I like it! I think it looks cool. I have a blue one, and a white one. The blue one represents the look I talked about in my previous megalong post, because I typically wear it with bright beige pants. It's not the shade I wanted, though. It's more like this and not this. But still, I like it! I'm going to be going clothes shopping with a friend of mine to get some new outfits soon enough. I guess as I turn 18, I need clothes I didn't buy when I was 12! :p I really haven't changed much in size since I was 12. I'm still 5'5 (which I think is about 165 cm? I'm a dumb American, I don't know!) and still weigh just about 120 pounds (which is about 54 kg, I think). I'm overall very much the same as when I was 12! Except, now I'm 18 and need to shave! Also, I can apparently go clubbing. All of my friends keep telling me I need to go clubbing, but that's not exactly my style. And I think my business shirt isn't the best thing to wear when going clubbing, either! But, we'll see. It might be fun! But for now, I'm extremely hungry. When I started writing this I was hungry, and I figured I'd just go get something to eat while I take a break from writing. But now I'm on a roll. This is addictive. You guys got me addicted to something right when I turned 18! You monsters! Speaking of monsters, I still haven't seen Monsters vs Aliens. I wonder if it's a good movie? I know that Stephen Colbert plays the President's part, and I really like Stephen Colbert, so I want to see him in it! There was another movie he appeared in where he was a teacher, but I can't remember for the life of me what movie that was. If anyone sees this message, do tell me! I need to know! Or, as that black guy from Dirty Harry said, "'Ey! ... I gots ta know!", at which point Clint Eastwood pointed the gun at him and pulled the trigger. Thankfully, he had fired six shots, and not only five, so he was out of bullets and the black guy lived! And that brings us back to Metroid Other M, doesn't it? The black guy, I mean. The mysterious black guy! Everyone went nuts over him because he said "Remember me?" and no one knew who he was. But now, he's also apparently a fan favorite as Anthony Higgs, not just the mysterious black guy. I think he's pretty cool, too! I bet he'll die by the end of the game, though. Poor MBG. :( I just checked how long the message is. I'm not sure if it's longer or shorter than the last one. I guess I don't really care either way! I just enjoy writing. Maybe instead of making this, I should just use the blog feature that EoFF put in recently. I could put in funny pictures, too! Then we'd get loads of new members just because of my cool blog posts. :3 Maybe I could blog about learning French, and playing games in French while trying to understand them. In fact, I might just do that. I'll blog about trying to get through either Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen or Chrono Trigger in French once I have a new laptop. Hopefully I'll be getting one soon! I used my brother's laptop before, and it had a nice little webcam built into it. I used skype for a little while, and I added some people on it (Like Julie and Kelly and Barelyseeatall), but I've been absent from Skype ever since my brother took his laptop back. So, now I want my own laptop! >:3 Maybe I could add more of you weirdos to my Skype, just to put some faces to the names, along with voices, accents, and speech patterns! I wonder how long I've been writing at this point? It was eleven something, but now it's 12:30. I type really slowly, don't I? I could write so much more if I was a better typist, but I literally only use three fingers when I'm typing. Most of the time, it's only two, but if I need to hold the shift key, I crank it up all the way to 3. Whooooo. You know, maybe writing would be a good way to go on a diet. I have ignored my extremely painful hunger for at least 30 minutes just because I'm writing about a bunch of random stuff that no one's probably going to read through. I sure hope someone does! If you have been reading this far, tell me what my next outfit should look like, because I haven't gone clothes shopping with my friend yet. Give me some nice color combos! And remember, it's about to be winter, so keep things like hoodies or thicker pants in mind! If there's a hat you have in mind to go with it, feel free to mention it! :D If I get a new laptop and start blogging, I'll wear the hat and take pictures and put it in the blog! :3 Anyway, I think this message is just about long enough now. I'm going to go make myself soup. ... Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I didn't say a single thing about dental plans. I honestly don't know a whole lot about dental plans, but I do know that I have never, ever had a cavity. That's extremely surprising, because between ages 12 and 14 I didn't brush my teeth once. Now I brush every day in an almost obsessive manner, though. In fact, I'm really way more hygiene concious than I was when I was younger, but my habits are just too irregular. I've been trying to get in a bit more shape, but I can't find myself training daily, and doing 50 crunches a day hurts me. :( I was actually thinking of exercising WHILE I play video games! Studying French while getting ripped while leveling up my units in Ogre Battle? Talk about productivity. I was thinking of making make-shift weights, actually! But what I really need to work on is my flexibility. I am so far from doing the splits it's not even funny. :( I want to do them! Maybe I should do stretching exercises while I wait for units to get a move on in Ogre Battle, all the while trying to remember that when the old wizard said "Mon nom est Warren", he said "My name is Warren". :redface: But we'll see how that works out. Anyway, time for me to eat soup. (I probably should have just been cooking it the whole time while I wrote this...) Goodbye!

AntagonistGB
10-14-2010, 01:45 AM
tl;dr Who is your daddy and what does he do?

KentaRawr!
10-14-2010, 02:16 AM
He teaches people how to play guitar.

AntagonistGB
10-14-2010, 03:43 AM
Noice.

Am I the only one who's noticed that the new Scooby Doo series is campier than the one from the 60's/70's?

INTERESTING STUFF.

Jiro
10-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Well camp was not allowed in the 60s. 70s is a whole different matter.

Fujiko
10-14-2010, 08:40 AM
C H U P A C A B R A

Alive-Cat
10-14-2010, 06:09 PM
FEED THE SPIRIT LOVE THE FIRE

Clo
10-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Guys, I'm hiding from Alive-Man in here. DON'T TELL HIM. SERIOUSLY, DON'T.

:dona: <--- I'm hiding right here behind Donatello.

Inferno
10-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Guys, I'm hiding from Alive-Man in here. DON'T TELL HIM. SERIOUSLY, DON'T.

:dona: <--- I'm hiding right here behind Donatello.

:leo: Leo kicks don's ass anytime

KentaRawr!
10-15-2010, 06:01 PM
Donatello is infinitely better. What are you talking about?

Also, no one seems to care about my tl;dr. :(

AntagonistGB
10-17-2010, 12:33 AM
Maybe if it wasn't tl I wouldn't dr, bucko.

vivi the master
10-17-2010, 02:32 AM
CURSES I'VE BEEN FOILED BY THE POWER OF LOVE....
wait...No I haven't

Thanks life for ruining my life >.>