PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, Sweet, Sweet, Revenge

Chris
08-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Ever tasted the sweetness of revenge? If so, please share your stories with us. I'm feeling particularly curious, so do share. :D

I wish I had any stories to tell, but my life is far too uneventful for such indulgences as revenge, drama, or love.

Jessweeee♪
08-26-2010, 06:42 PM
I have a friend who is terrible in conversations. I don't mean shy, I mean extremely rude. Like this--

Her: How was your day?
Me: It was okay. I think I did bad on my ma--
Her: My dad is such a jerk he keeps calling me when I don't want to talk to him also my sister is all psycho she's preggo now and her boyfriend beats her up and she keeps saying she's gonna kill our other friends :blahblah:

It gets really annoying sometimes. One day I was finally like YO SHANNON I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT KANYE MADE THE BEST INTERRUPTION OF ALL TIME and I had my revenge. For a little while. She apologized and said she'd stop doing that and then did it again not ten minutes later.

Peegee
08-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Sadly I don't have any stories I'm willing to admin in public regarding revenge, but for some reason people keep getting the comeuppance.

Not going to publicize this mess but do message me for my LJ entry!

Peegee
08-26-2010, 06:59 PM
I have a friend who is terrible in conversations. I don't mean shy, I mean extremely rude. Like this--

Her: My dad is such a jerk he keeps calling me when I don't want to talk to him also my sister is all psycho she's preggo now and her boyfriend beats her up and she keeps saying she's gonna kill our other friends :blahblah:

It gets really annoying sometimes. One day I was finally like YO SHANNON I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YOU AND I'M SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT KANYE MADE THE BEST INTERRUPTION OF ALL TIME and I had my revenge. For a little while. She apologized and said she'd stop doing that and then did it again not ten minutes later.

http://www.pinkielarue.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tumblr_kq152kprlK1qa3i8uo1_500.jpg

Clo
08-26-2010, 07:45 PM
I always get revenge on people who PISS ME OFF.

The most recent is an ongoing state of revenge for the man responsible for leaving the door open and letting my last kitten escape (after I collected eye witness accounts). Once a friend, he ignored me twice regarding my attempts to contact him pertaining to the cat, and he also stole stuff from my one friend (his ex-girlfriend) the same day he let my cat get out, and verbally abused my friend while blaming his behavior on his new girlfriend, which is just scummy.

Unfortunately for him, I know everyone in the area. I'm friends with all his friends, and I know all his professors. I canceled my personal status as someone who doesn't gossip and proceeded to tell everyone all the horrible things he said, how he was a thief, a cheat, a skeez, and how it was his fault that my little innocent kitten was gone.

Now he has lost most of his friends, and everyone dislikes him. He texted his ex-girlfriend, asking, "How many people will hate me when I come back to school?", to which she replied, "YOU PISSED OFF CRYSTAL, YOU FOOL, AND SHE'S RELAYED THE TRUTH OF YOUR PATHETIC SELF TO HER WIDE SOCIAL GROUP, so make of that what you WILL!"

And he was all whiny and pathetic and weepy about it, but this is why he needs to like, ya know, not steal things or be cruel to me and let kittens out.

Marshall Banana
08-26-2010, 08:53 PM
If someone was responsible for one of my pets becoming lost, he/she might end up dead, because my pets mean everything to me.

I advise you to kill the guy, because he doesn't deserve to live. :ffviscorn:

Rye
08-26-2010, 08:59 PM

I know way too many people like this. ROFL, that was good revenge. I just put them on my ignore list/stop talking to them in general.

Rebellious Eagle
08-26-2010, 09:12 PM

I know way too many people like this. ROFL, that was good revenge. I just put them on my ignore list/stop talking to them in general.

Same. There's this one guy who messages me on Facebook ALL THE TIME just to like ramble about random things so I added him to my ignore list. Sadly, I couldn't think of a good revenge plan for him. :(
In fact, I almost never get revenge on anyone. I'm getting too soft.

KentaRawr!
08-26-2010, 09:20 PM
Screw revenge. :cool:

kotora
08-26-2010, 10:15 PM
Beat up some retards in high school who thought it was fun to mess around with me. Made them cry in front of the entire class. It was awesome.

Jiro
08-26-2010, 11:54 PM
which is just scummy.

Somebody played too much mafia :p

Raistlin
08-27-2010, 12:27 AM
She didn't make a post!

Nominus Experse
08-27-2010, 01:10 AM
adsfwedsf

Shiny
08-27-2010, 02:05 AM
Ever tasted the sweetness of revenge? If so, please share your stories with us. I'm feeling particularly curious, so do share. :D

The bell rings and the two superstars do battle in the squared circle. It looks like Poseidon has the advantage, but all of a sudden Hermes HULKS UP. Nothing can faze him! BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! BIG BOOT! And here comes the Leg Drop! Poseidon is done for! Hermes applies the cover. 1…2…KICK OUT. Hermes is stunned! No one kicks out of the Leg Drop! Then…DIAMOND CUTTER OUT OF NO WHERE! This is it folks! But wait, who's coming down the aisle? It's The Eilithyiataker! Poseidon has a look of horror! Eilithyia enters the ring and...TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! TOMBSTONE! She drapes Hermes's arm over Poseidon. I can't believe it's going to end like this folks...1...2...3! It's over!

Shorty
08-27-2010, 02:07 AM
There was a guy I really liked in high school who got really close with me and then pushed me aside for this bitch (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1948232/) (who I also went to high school and elementary school with, and disliked the entire time).

Years later, he came to visit me with his band in Arizona when I was single. They all stayed at my house and we all had a blast. I led him on the entire night and totally denied him when he wanted to have sex later that night. That felt really good.

My other revenge is not being the girl he dated who was in My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen (I guess).

Bunny
08-27-2010, 02:22 AM
My other revenge is not being the girl he dated who was in My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen (I guess).

And My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen: Part 2!

Peegee
08-27-2010, 05:05 PM
There was a guy I really liked in high school who got really close with me and then pushed me aside for this bitch (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1948232/) (who I also went to high school and elementary school with, and disliked the entire time).

Years later, he came to visit me with his band in Arizona when I was single. They all stayed at my house and we all had a blast. I led him on the entire night and totally denied him when he wanted to have sex later that night. That felt really good.

See I have at least the non-stupidity to not hit on girls I know are mad at me. That kid is just lulzy

*hi5*

~*~Celes~*~
08-28-2010, 10:04 AM
The revenge I've gotten is too bad and unlike me for me to discuss openly :\

Iceglow
08-28-2010, 10:07 AM
My revenge is often done with a little flair for style and taste. I'm also fully capable of doing the most obvious public forms of revenge. One example of revenge that was pretty simple was when one of my supposed best friends blew me off for a night out to go play MW2 on his xbox all night thinking I wouldn't notice. He didn't even have to pay for the night out, I was doing that. But he blew me off and well I got pissed. My birthday rolled around and he tried contacting me and arranging comming out for it but I ignored his contact attempts and when it came to my birthday which turned out to be quite interesting and funny in turns as I am sure Quin and Psy can comment on he was left sitting at home playing MW2 all night because he didn't have a clue what the plans were. We also added further insult to the injury of being deliberately blanked out of my birthday plans by trolling him on Red Dead lol.

aquatius
08-28-2010, 11:20 PM
In my last school my best friend had a bunch of "friends" who overcrowded her and constantly bitched to her about the other people in the group. My friend was too kind and spineless to tell them she didn't actually like them so had to endure this for years. Because I couldn't take their bollocks they naturally hated me and tried to keep me seperate from my friend. In particular, one of the group, who was an extremely boring and fairly timid academic girl took a hating for me, constantly making snide comments. I hated this girl so much I occasionally had nightmares about her.

But after secondary school, my life was thankfully free of her. Everyone expected her to get amazing grades, but were worried that she had so little personality or hobbies that she wouldn't be able to get into Oxbridge which I believe she wanted to. Recently AS results came out, and she got two A's and three B's. So now she doesn't even have her perfect academic ability. And from that I take my sweet poetic revenge.

kotora
08-28-2010, 11:44 PM
In my last school my best friend had a bunch of "friends" who overcrowded her and constantly bitched to her about the other people in the group. My friend was too kind and spineless to tell them she didn't actually like them so had to endure this for years. Because I couldn't take their bollocks they naturally hated me and tried to keep me seperate from my friend. In particular, one of the group, who was an extremely boring and fairly timid academic girl took a hating for me, constantly making snide comments. I hated this girl so much I occasionally had nightmares about her.

But after secondary school, my life was thankfully free of her. Everyone expected her to get amazing grades, but were worried that she had so little personality or hobbies that she wouldn't be able to get into Oxbridge which I believe she wanted to. Recently AS results came out, and she got two A's and three B's. So now she doesn't even have her perfect academic ability. And from that I take my sweet poetic revenge.

How exactly is her bad test performance your revenge?

aquatius
08-28-2010, 11:57 PM

How exactly is her bad test performance your revenge?
Kay, so I guess it's more a case of karma... but I still take it as a victory :3

NorthernChaosGod
08-29-2010, 02:01 AM
I always get revenge on people who PISS ME OFF.

The most recent is an ongoing state of revenge for the man responsible for leaving the door open and letting my last kitten escape (after I collected eye witness accounts). Once a friend, he ignored me twice regarding my attempts to contact him pertaining to the cat, and he also stole stuff from my one friend (his ex-girlfriend) the same day he let my cat get out, and verbally abused my friend while blaming his behavior on his new girlfriend, which is just scummy.

Unfortunately for him, I know everyone in the area. I'm friends with all his friends, and I know all his professors. I canceled my personal status as someone who doesn't gossip and proceeded to tell everyone all the horrible things he said, how he was a thief, a cheat, a skeez, and how it was his fault that my little innocent kitten was gone.

Now he has lost most of his friends, and everyone dislikes him. He texted his ex-girlfriend, asking, "How many people will hate me when I come back to school?", to which she replied, "YOU PISSED OFF CRYSTAL, YOU FOOL, AND SHE'S RELAYED THE TRUTH OF YOUR PATHETIC SELF TO HER WIDE SOCIAL GROUP, so make of that what you WILL!"

And he was all whiny and pathetic and weepy about it, but this is why he needs to like, ya know, not steal things or be cruel to me and let kittens out.

MARRY ME.