PDA

View Full Version : >> Face to Face..

black orb
08-31-2010, 08:14 PM
>>> If you were able to be face to face to any FF character what would you say to him/her?..:luca:

blackmage_nuke
08-31-2010, 11:34 PM
You impertinent fools. I, Garland, will knock you all down!!

VeloZer0
09-01-2010, 12:27 AM
There is a big list I would like to punch in the face, but seeing as they are all super humanly strong I don't see it going over well no matter how much of a pansy they act like.

Flying Arrow
09-01-2010, 01:55 AM
I'd meet up with Tifa and probably strike out harder than anyone has struck out before.

Wolf Kanno
09-01-2010, 05:41 AM
I'd meet up with Tifa and probably be striked out harder than anyone she has struck out before.

A few accurate changes. Hopefully there is no sexual harassment law suits in VII's world, being beaten up would damn near kill me to begin with. ;)

I'd probably meet Hope and tell him to grow a pair, assassinate Yuna, capture Yuffie and sell her back to Corneo, push Vanille off a cliff, and introduce Shuyin and Genesis to the internet so they can spend their days wasting away on Facebook and Twitter and their crappy games will never be made.

The rest would get a thumbs up :cool:

Laddy
09-02-2010, 02:59 AM
It woulod be Tidus. It would not be on what would be said, but rather what wouldn't.

Elpizo
09-04-2010, 11:10 AM
I'd save Vanille from the cliff Wolf Kanno pushed her off. <_<

black orb
09-05-2010, 09:18 PM
>>> BTW, You can only talk to them any other kind of interaction is forbidden..:luca:

These are some things that came to my mind:

Snow- Nobody cares about you girlfriend and wedding so please stop blabbing about it..

Don Corneo- Hey Don, what can you get me for 20 bucks?..

Tidus- Can I have your autograph?..

Tifa- Can I touch them?

Krile and Eiko- Hey girls, come here and smell this rag with chloroform..:)

Chris
09-08-2010, 09:53 PM
I love Ultros, so I would ask him how he manages to be so octolicious all the time.

Freya
09-10-2010, 06:20 AM
I'd meet Vaan so we could run around screaming we were Basch fon Ronsenburg from Dalmasca.