PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am really excited for Final Fantasy XIV

Hecate-Crown
09-04-2010, 12:26 AM
When I first saw news of the upcoming game, I was overwhelmed. I knew I was nowhere near close to having a powerful enough computer to play the game. And considered putting it off for long time. However, as my old Final Fantasy XI memories caught up with me, and the Pre-Order looked so enticing, I had to make a pre-order. And with the thanks of $700 in saving since then, I've bought enough computer parts that I should be able to play this amazing monstrosity.

My days had been filled with all sorts of excitement, having a new, more powerful computer, playing an amazing new game, an enhancement on my Final Fantasy XI experience that might not let me go this time. The TaruTaru, being even more adorable than they were before, the Mithra back, and more amazing looking than ever(those graphics, amazing!), with the much higher sharpness, blissful, and new added backstories, having Sun and Moon tribes! And I don't care what anyone says, the battles often times look amazing.
Final Fantasy XIV Online Video Game, E3 2010: Beta Battle Walkthrough (Cam) | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-final-fantasy/700313)
Even that so called "outdated" battle looks great and just, exceptional to me. I'm really excited to take in the sights, the food, and the epic of the game more than words can describe, especially then. Getting obsessed with how much I'm going to love my Lalafell and Miqo'te characters, making all sorts of elaborate roleplays and applying for Guilds. Watching loads of updates and videos and every little video and news whether good or bad just making me all the more into and anticipating my game.

Obsessing over my Lalafell/Miqo'te, videos, news, and of course, the thought of my incoming even greater videos, my journal, right of passage, and beautiful box art incoming with my pre-order.

Wanting to get in on the excitement further, I joined several forums, like ffxivCore, which was fun at first. But now lately, has been really wearing me down with all the pointless negativity and ruining my anticipating experience. That important thing where you look forward to your new, expensive game. And I've allowed them to be getting me down when I was going there to try to get higher than ever before, to the point I'd be hanging on the very seconds until it came! I'm not anticipating it as much, I'm not getting as much excitement as I did, and it is an important essential experience! I can't let this disgusting ruination last any longer. I want to go back to my videos and my happiness, I'm spending this much money!

So, I figured it's time I spent less time over their, further ruining a beautiful once in a lifetime experience and spending more time here, hoping to get back into the swing of things I was in before I joined FFXIVCore. I hope that you can help be attain as great of an enthusiasm for Final Fantasy and especially XIV as possible.

I'm expecting the best gaming experience of my current and next three years, and this wonderful waiting period of anticipation must stay high, I must continue this euphoria and get it back, all of it, I won't ever have a chance to experience this anticipation ever again in my life!