PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Again - GAME OVER - Lovers Prevail... and Del, Too

oddler
09-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Some members play Mafia on EoFF. Some members like to get their fix every couple months. And then there's the group of people that have to play every time a game comes up. They're obsessed. And they're sure going to win. But is it really up to them? Or should the town decide...?

Important Rules and Notes

- Day Cycles will last for 24 hours. There are no majority lynches.
- Night Cycles will last for 24 hours or until all night actions have been submitted (and I'm online!), whichever's shorter.
- Please Mognet Message (PM) your vote for who to lynch to me anytime during the Day Cycle. You may send me another Mognet Message later if you choose to unvote or change your current vote. Stating who you're voting for in the thread technically has no merit and will not be counted as an actual vote at the end of the Day Cycle. Of course you can say in the thread who you're voting for but, really, who's going to believe you?
- Mognet Message (PM) your night action (if applicable) to me anytime during the Night Cycle.

Disclaimer: A vote tally will not be revealed each day. It's up to you to choose who to believe.

Players

leader of mortals - Hitman/Lover (WINNER)
Del Murder - Evasive Jester ("Died" Night 2) (WINNER)
qwertysaur - Reviver (Died Night 1)
Blues Agent - Doctor (Lynched Day 3)
Shattered Dreamer - Vigilante (Died Night 1)
Shiny - Doctor/Lover (WINNER)
f f freak - Doctor
Naomi The Insane - Doctor (Lynched Day 2)

The game begins now. Day 1 ends in 24 hours @ 9:30 PM EST.

Shiny
09-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Old Manus

G13
09-04-2010, 02:34 AM
##Kill: Everyone

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/DEATH_NOTE_-_37_-_Large_10.jpg

Agent Proto
09-04-2010, 02:35 AM
It begins... again!

Del Murder
09-04-2010, 02:37 AM
Ok I already voted for Shiny. See you tomorrow guys.

Shiny
09-04-2010, 02:43 AM
Looks like I'm going to have to post the dreaded throat lips gif.

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Wait... All the votes are in private now? Why? Can we unvote? Can we.... WHY!?

Del Murder
09-04-2010, 02:48 AM
I got something you can kiss with your throat lips.

oddler
09-04-2010, 02:50 AM
Yes, unvoting and changing votes is okay. Just send me another PM stating that you want to change your vote or unvote. I added that part to the OP.

f f freak
09-04-2010, 02:56 AM
Oh no, secret voting! I'm already afraid. Plus it lets Mafia members gang vote, assuming there is more than one.

Shattered Dreamer
09-04-2010, 03:07 AM
Private voting?!?! Thats nuts! I was thinking the mindsmurf was over :bigsmile:

f f freak
09-04-2010, 03:11 AM
I'm assuming all other rules are still the same, such as not editing posts and stuff, right?

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 03:12 AM
But who we voted for will be shown at the end of the day, isn't it?

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Private voting? Interesting. D:

f f freak
09-04-2010, 03:15 AM

I'm hoping that's the case as then we'll be able to pick up on any voting trends.

f f freak
09-04-2010, 03:16 AM

I'm hoping that's the case as then we'll be able to pick up on any voting trends.

Quoting myself but: The disclaimer makes me think that we won't be told who voted who.

Agent Proto
09-04-2010, 03:17 AM
But I like the secrecy of private votes! Then it would make this mini mafia more of a mindsmurf than Del's! Though, that's not to say it wasn't a mindsmurf. ;D

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 03:20 AM
But I like the secrecy of private votes! Then it would make this mini mafia more of a mindsmurf than Del's! Though, that's not to say it wasn't a mindsmurf. ;D
But this is gonna make it a beotch to find out who's Mafia. D:

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 03:21 AM
And it'll suck for your first game XD

NorthernChaosGod
09-04-2010, 03:22 AM
xD I wish I was playing.

f f freak
09-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Well, I think that, regardless of if it's true or not, we should all say who we plan on voting for, before the end of each day.

Agent Proto
09-04-2010, 03:27 AM
But there's no point in stating who you're voting. It's pointless, as stated by oddler. I could say that I'll vote for you f f freak, but I may end up voting for someone else.

You can't trust anyone to be truthful when private voting comes into play.

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 03:29 AM
And it'll suck for your first game XD
-rage guy-

f f freak
09-04-2010, 03:40 AM
But there's no point in stating who you're voting. It's pointless, as stated by oddler. I could say that I'll vote for you f f freak, but I may end up voting for someone else.

But, come the end of the day, we could find out if people have been lying or not. Or course, it's currently 3:40 and I'm too tired to really understand what I'm saying myself.

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 03:45 AM
If only Gobo were playing, then I would know who to vote for XD

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 03:52 AM
LoM: You're right, the first day IS boring.

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 04:14 AM
Naomi is mafa. The first person to complain about Day 1 is ALWAYS mafia. Of course, I complained about Day 1 even before this game began... Oh god...

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 04:18 AM
WTF. D:<

LoM is Mafia. He complained about Day 1 to me before the game began. He INFLUENCED my complaint.

Del Murder
09-04-2010, 04:31 AM

It could help once the dead person is revealed. If they were town you know their votes weren't a lie. If they were mafia you can suspect they were! And perhaps that would give you a clue as to their partner.

Any information is good information in Mafia, Proto, even if we can't verify it for a while. You should know this, having played a few games. I may have to look into you further.

f f freak
09-04-2010, 04:39 AM

It could help once the dead person is revealed. If they were town you know their votes weren't a lie. If they were mafia you can suspect they were! And perhaps that would give you a clue as to their partner.

Any information is good information in Mafia, Proto, even if we can't verify it for a while. You should know this, having played a few games. I may have to look into you further.

Yeah, this was what I meant but I'm way too tired to explain it. Plus, why would anyone have any reason to lie about who they voted for? Apart from a scum lying about voting for their partner.

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 04:43 AM
Naomi is mafia. She's using recycled evidence

Del Murder
09-04-2010, 04:44 AM
qwerty hasn't said anything, so he's probably mafia. Just FYI

Del Murder
09-04-2010, 04:45 AM
Ok on a serious note, I think lom is mafia. I don't want to reveal my evidence until later in the day but if I had to vote right now it would be for him.

f f freak
09-04-2010, 04:48 AM
I'm fairly suspicious of both lom and Naomi. Of course, day 1 is always very difficult to vote on, so I eagerly await the moment you reveal your evidence Del, assuming it's good enough to make me place a vote on lom.

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 04:50 AM
I'm worried I'll get killed on Day 1 just because I'm new. Dx

f f freak
09-04-2010, 04:55 AM

To be honest, I was thinking about it.

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 04:59 AM

To be honest, I was thinking about it.
OOH YOU JERK. D:<

Del Murder
09-04-2010, 04:59 AM
Thinking about killing her freak?

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 05:03 AM
No problem, I already voted for him. He seemed pretty worried about private voting...

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 05:06 AM
Ok on a serious note, I think lom is mafia. I don't want to reveal my evidence until later in the day but if I had to vote right now it would be for him.

Yeah, I have all sorts of evidence. Unfortunately, it's locked away in this filing cabinet, and the key is lost somewhere. Yeah...

f f freak
09-04-2010, 05:08 AM
Thinking about killing her freak?

No, I was thinking about killing her, as in, I am no longer. Also, not killing. Voting for. I'm still interested in this evidence. If you won't reveal it now, at least tell us why you're waiting.

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 05:10 AM

Yeah, I have all sorts of evidence. Unfortunately, it's locked away in this filing cabinet, and the key is lost somewhere. Yeah...
A conveniently lost key? Sounds like something scum would do.

qwertysaur
09-04-2010, 05:53 AM
Something to look out for is anybody who claims they voted for a mafia member after said member dies.

I'm going to assume the following.
The mafia will vote as a block.
That pro town members will vote for the person they press the hardest in this thread.

Also if I was to guess the mafia will not gang up on someone in thread,

Also I'm not going to type in green for this game.

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 06:00 AM
Yay! No green! :D

EDIT: ...Wait...

Del Murder
09-04-2010, 07:24 AM
I see lom has adopted the Quina avatar in hopes of buttering me up to not get my vote (and perhaps qwerty's as well).

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 07:25 AM
I see lom has adopted the Quina avatar in hopes of buttering me up to not get my vote (and perhaps qwerty's as well).

Obviously. Has it worked?

qwertysaur
09-04-2010, 07:25 AM
It's working so far on my end :quina:

qwertysaur
09-04-2010, 07:26 AM
that was timed perfectly :quina:

It is the will of :quina:

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 07:31 AM
What the hell do I have to do to get you people to change your minds?! D:

f f freak
09-04-2010, 07:39 AM
No, I was thinking about killing her, as in, I am no longer. Also, not killing. Voting for. I'm still interested in this evidence. If you won't reveal it now, at least tell us why you're waiting.

Hey, Del, still waiting for a reply.

NorthernChaosGod
09-04-2010, 03:18 PM

I know something you could do for me...

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 03:28 PM

I know something you could do for me...
You aren't even playing, dammit.

NorthernChaosGod
09-04-2010, 03:30 PM
You can still have my love and support though, that's priceless.

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 03:32 PM

Is it almost the end of Day 1? D:

NorthernChaosGod
09-04-2010, 03:33 PM
You should still have about 12 hours or so, depending on when the thread was made. I don't feel like checking.

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 03:36 PM
No, I got about that time, maybe a little less.

D:

f f freak
09-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Can we please have non mafia players stop making posts in the mafia thread?

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Aww, but he makes things interesting until the end of the day.

NorthernChaosGod
09-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Can we please have non mafia players stop making posts in the mafia thread?

Sure thing, buddy.

...whoops. :greenie:

Agent Proto
09-04-2010, 04:20 PM
This may be subject to change at the end of the day, but here is who I have voted. Since it is Day 1, there is no evidence to support my vote, but take it as it is.

I voted for the former pedobear, leader of mortals.

f f freak
09-04-2010, 04:57 PM
I currently don't have a vote on anyone. I did have a vote on Naomi for a short while for no reason other than I wanted to vote someone and she was new. I removed that and now I have no idea who to vote for.

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Vote for Shattered, he's only posted once. Seems pretty sneaky to me. :U

f f freak
09-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Del would probably get my vote right now. He says he has evidence to suggest lom is Mafia but is unwilling to post it? Seems kind of scummy to me.

Shattered Dreamer
09-04-2010, 06:25 PM

I was travelling on a train across Ireland today only getting near a computer now :p

The only thing I find out of the ordinary (Day 1 is always full of random crap) is Blues Agent declaring his vote given the whole private voting that is kinda odd.

At the same time I tend not to read into what people do Day 1 too much!

I've not voted yet so think I'll watch a while.

Del Murder
09-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Del would probably get my vote right now. He says he has evidence to suggest lom is Mafia but is unwilling to post it? Seems kind of scummy to me.
I have a very good reason why I am holding back, but unfortunately I cannot reveal it until oddler gets back online (read between the lines).

f f freak
09-04-2010, 06:45 PM
I have a very good reason why I am holding back, but unfortunately I cannot reveal it until oddler gets back online (read between the lines).

All right, I'll wait until oddler gets back on so I can hear your evidence, but if it turns out to be a waste of time, I'm voting for you.

The only thing I find out of the ordinary (Day 1 is always full of random crap) is Blues Agent declaring his vote given the whole private voting that is kinda odd.

I'm fairly certain Del and I covered this earlier on. If things don't seem to match up at the end of the day, we can establish if people are lying. Of course, I see no reason why anyone should feel the need to lie about their vote.

leader of mortals
09-04-2010, 07:15 PM
I think I'm going to vote for Del. The way he is attacking me and saying how he has evidence when there can hardly be any to find anyway makes me think he is only trying to use his status as a strong mafia player to throw off the town.

qwertysaur
09-04-2010, 07:17 PM
I'm going to vote for someone. I'll tell you later when I figure out who that is :p

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 09:37 PM

I was travelling on a train across Ireland today only getting near a computer now :p
Your sins are forgiven, then, lucky duck. :3

qwertysaur
09-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Alright then. I've made my decision on who to vote for. I'm going to vote for Shiny. No reason why, I just am. :p

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Cuz it's the first day? XD

qwertysaur
09-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Nah, it's just because I can. :p

TheGlassesGirl
09-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Exactly. xD

Shattered Dreamer
09-04-2010, 10:25 PM
I placed my random vote several hours ago now, not a lot to go on this thread is mostly random accusation, typical Day 1 I suppose.

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Holy crap guys one hour and 15 minutes until the end of day 1. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/la.gif

Shiny
09-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Del seems to be stalling for time. If he had evidence that would help town he'd be more apt to reveal it. He shouldn't need a host before he gives it.

Agent Proto
09-05-2010, 02:09 AM
Holy crap guys one hour and 15 minutes until the end of day 1. http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/la.gif

Tick tick tick :D

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 02:10 AM

Tick tick tick :D
20 MINUTES GAIS~

oddler
09-05-2010, 02:46 AM
The psycho-logical game of Mafia was so important to all the players that they decided they'd all get together and have some fun with it. What's a better way to have fun than a sleepover? Yeah, there isn't one. So that's what they chose to do: have a sleepover. Everyone was invited and they all entertained each other with silly jokes and pillow fights. Then, after all the soda and snack cakes had worn off, they figured it was time to go to bed.

No one was lynched today. Night actions, please.

oddler
09-05-2010, 07:09 PM
qwertysaur had trouble sleeping. Sometimes when you have too much caffeine, you get a little restless. He wasn't too sure if it was the soda (not pop) that was causing it or not. Actually, he knew what it was... During the pillow fights, he'd let his sibling rivalry between him and his own blood-relative get the better of him. He'd ended up making Shattered Dreamer cry he swung his pillow so hard. qwertysaur felt so bad about it now that the sugar high had worn off that he had to make amends. But when he went to find his fellow family member, he found that Shattered Dreamer had died of a concussion.

Shattered Dreamer was a Vigilante and was qwertysaur's Sibling.

qwertysaur could not live with himself. Literally. He died because that's the way his role works.

qwertysaur was a Reviver and was Shattered Dreamer's Sibling.

Day 2 begins now and ends at 2:00 PM EST.

Agent Proto
09-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Hahaha, sucks to be them. :lol:

Shattered Dreamer
09-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Hahahaha best Mafia death ever in the worst possible way :p

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Death by PILLOW. xD

Del Murder
09-05-2010, 08:19 PM
We have to be careful now. I'm assuming 2 mafia in this 8 player setup so now that two townies died that leaves us with 4 town and 2 mafia left. We make a bad lynch and it could be over for us!

I'm assuming that the mafia killed SD and then qwerty killed himself in response, based on the way the flavor was worded.

As for yesterday, I'm sorry I didn't get online in time to make my case against lom. oddler said day ended at 9pm but I forgot he said EST which is 6pm my time.

Del Murder
09-05-2010, 08:24 PM
As for the remaining players, here's how I feel about them:

lom - he is mafia, I am pretty sure of this
Blues Agent - questionable, but I lean towards mafia
Naoimi - tough to judge because she never played, but she isn't helping the town at all so I'm sensing mafia
Shiny - Not feeling Shiny as mafia at this point but not much has been done to flush her out
f f freak - I don't think she's mafia

I think we should state who we voted for yesterday, even if there is no way to verify it. Information is good. There was no lynch so I'm guessing it ended in a tie or something. I voted for lom obviously. :p

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 08:27 PM
I voted f f freak.

I would help the town more, but I'm obviously pretty new at this. I would, if I knew what I could do.

f f freak
09-05-2010, 08:29 PM
I didn't get back on in time yesterday to send in my vote, so I voted for no one.

Now Del, maybe we could hear your evidence about lom, seeing as how we have been waiting a day for it.

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Why are you so adamant about the evidence? We'll get it when we get it.

leader of mortals
09-05-2010, 08:31 PM
I voted Del because he isn't giving any evidence for his suspicion. I will do it again today too, if he still doesn't say anything.

f f freak
09-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Why are you so adamant about the evidence? We'll get it when we get it.

That kind of attitude doesn't help town. If you have evidence of someone being Mafia you post it. We could potentially have a mafia dead, if Del had posted this evidence yesterday.

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 08:34 PM
I'll probably vote for f f freak again. I got my own reason, but I'll keep it to myself for now.

f f freak
09-05-2010, 08:37 PM
I'll probably vote for f f freak again. I got my own reason, but I'll keep it to myself for now.

Is that reason because you're a Mafia scum, who plans to reveal it at the end of the game? Seriously, you're doing exactly what I said wasn't helpful to the town.

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 08:38 PM

Is that reason because you're a Mafia scum, who plans to reveal it at the end of the game? Seriously, you're doing exactly what I said wasn't helpful to the town.
If you really wanna know, it's because it seems like you're nervous that people aren't revealing evidence that they claim to have.

leader of mortals
09-05-2010, 08:38 PM

Any reasons that you might have to lynch someone or watch someone should be said so that people can give their opinion on it. Del, this is also being said to you.

leader of mortals
09-05-2010, 08:40 PM

If you really wanna know, it's because it seems like you're nervous that people aren't revealing evidence that they claim to have.

I'm with f f freak here. If you have evidence on someone, then you should say what the evidence is. It is foolish to say "He's mafia because I said so and I have seen many mafia in my day hurr durr"

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 08:42 PM

I'm with f f freak here. If you have evidence on someone, then you should say what the evidence is. It is foolish to say "He's mafia because I said so and I have seen many mafia in my day hurr durr"
I gave my evidence, didn't I?

f f freak
09-05-2010, 08:42 PM

People? I count Del. That's 1 and his evidence isn't even about me. It's about lom. I care about that, because if he has concrete proof of lom being a mafia, that helps me place my vote.

Also you, but you never said anything about having evidence.

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 08:43 PM

People? I count Del. That's 1 and his evidence isn't even about me. It's about lom. I care about that, because if he has concrete proof of lom being a mafia, that helps me place my vote.

Also you, but you never said anything about having evidence.
That WAS my evidence.

Okay, it's not really evidence, it's just reasoning.

leader of mortals
09-05-2010, 08:50 PM
I don't think either of us are talking about how you have no evidence, but instead we are refuting your evidence. Someone should be worried if someone says they have evidence but won't show it, because maybe they are just saying that to stay alive, because people want to hear the evidence, or maybe they want to lynch someone without being committed to them. Either way, it is quite scummy.

f f freak
09-05-2010, 08:51 PM
If Del truly has evidence, he needs to post it. After losing two townies last night, we need to kill a Mafia today. He even said that himself.

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Del's not even online ATM. xD

TheGlassesGirl
09-05-2010, 09:18 PM
...Man, I am sucking for my first time at Mafia.

f f freak
09-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Del's not even online ATM. xD

But he was. He keeps coming on, making short, mostly useless posts alluding to evidence, which I don't even think he has, and then disappearing. Seems very scummy.

Del Murder
09-05-2010, 10:26 PM
You know, I have other things to do on this forum than play mafia. :p

Ok I'll just come out with it. I'm a Day Cop. Each day I can investigate someone. That's why I had to wait until oddler came back online, so I can get my result on lom. He was scum. Today I am going to investigate Blues Agent and I'll let you know what I get.

I was originally suspect of lom based on his first few posts. He was playing very coy, making obvious comments about the rules of this particular game. That's such a textbook mafia tactic on how to try and look like a townie. So I investigated him and wanted to wait for the result. I got it but the day ended before I could say anything.

BAM

Agent Proto
09-05-2010, 10:34 PM
I hope your results for me turns out positive, Del. :)

Del Murder
09-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Why would they otherwise?

Agent Proto
09-05-2010, 10:42 PM
I would like to know what you get on me is all I'm saying. :p Though I would say that it appears lom is on his way to Lynchville if you are to be believed.

leader of mortals
09-05-2010, 10:47 PM
I don't believe you, Del. First off, your reasoning for why you investigated me is off, I had actual questions about how this private voting would work. Secondly, the way you said you were going to investigate Blues Agent, along with how you said he was questionable before, but probably mafia makes me think that you purposely said he was kind of a mafia, purposely gave no evidence, and will now have something to fall back on if the game isn't over tonight with your kill. When I flip town you could claim "Oh, I guess I'm an insane day cop", then call Blues Agent guilty, or actually innocent, so that you two are cleared and can win tomorrow instead.

Del, you have gained my vote for today as well.

f f freak
09-05-2010, 10:58 PM
There isn't anything to back up your claim, but I'm incline to believe it, if only for the mention of Cop. However, there is no way to be 100% sure. It could be a lie. If lom was Mafia, why wouldn't he have killed you last night, when you mentioned having evidence? He then could have fooled the town with a WIFOM tactic and saved himself from day lynch. Somewhat farfetched, but not that unlikely. I'm currently undecided. And for what could potentially be the last day, I'm surprised at the lack of role claims.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 05:18 AM
Of course there is no way to back it up. Mafia is all about choosing what you want to believe. I will just put this scenario forward. If I was mafia would I really be acting this way? Why would I call attention to myself by acting so obviously fishy on Day 1? I know better than that. Learn a lesson here. A good mafia catcher doesn't look for the people who are acting strange, he looks for the people who are trying too hard to NOT look strange. That is what lom was doing at the start of the day and why I investigated him. And low and behold I got a scum result.

And once we lynch lom today we might as well get Proto tomorrow. Because his result came back guilty as well. Man I'm good at this. :smug:

Agent Proto
09-06-2010, 05:44 AM
We'll see about that.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 05:46 AM
How so?

leader of mortals
09-06-2010, 05:51 AM
Right, so Del just basically said "Hey, do you want to believe me, a mafia player welll known to be amazing, or lom. Go on, choose, I'll wait"

Really, all Del has done is make a false claim and is now trying to win the game with it, knowing that there is no way for me to refute it because anything I can do can be counted as a lie or a trick. I could claim, but it won't do any good. Del knows this, that's why he did it.

Agent Proto
09-06-2010, 05:53 AM
I think you are wrong about me and lom. At first, I was going to believe your roleclaim, but after seeing your recent result on me, I'm inclined to think that you're an Insane Day Cop, so your results may be the opposite of the truth.

Anyway, I guess we'll find out at the end of the day!

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 06:13 AM
I agree with Blues, Del. I think you're either just an insane cop who really wants to think he's right, or scum looking to point the finger at others. Personally, I feel as if the scum option is more believable.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 06:28 AM
Interesting opinions. I'd like to know what Shiny thinks of all this. Not all of my cards have yet been played, and she is the last piece of the puzzle. :)

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Right, so Del just basically said "Hey, do you want to believe me, a mafia player welll known to be amazing, or lom. Go on, choose, I'll wait"

Really, all Del has done is make a false claim and is now trying to win the game with it, knowing that there is no way for me to refute it because anything I can do can be counted as a lie or a trick. I could claim, but it won't do any good. Del knows this, that's why he did it.
Why won't it do any good? Haven't yet made up a role that will fit?

Interesting that lom immediately says my claim on him is indicative that I am scum and no other option. He's setting this up to be me or him.

Proto, on the other hand, gives an alternative. I could be an Insane Day Cop, making me a member of the town. Or I could just be lying entirely (and therefore scum). He at least thinks this through.

Two different approaches. One narrow minded, the other looks at all the possibilities. It's up to you guys to determine who the liars are here. I think I already know. :D

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 06:40 AM
I dunno Del, it just seems like if you actually were a Cop, you'd be more cautious about what you say and telling everyone you were a Cop, if you were afraid if you were insane or being targeted by the Mafia. You seemed to have made it very obvious. You seemed to want to back up your claim that lom and Blues were scum, but if you were a Cop, why would you need to back up evidence you were just told to be true?

leader of mortals
09-06-2010, 06:43 AM
Fine then, I'll claim if you really want me to. It's why I know you aren't insane, and am almost sure you are lying. I'm a survivor. A survivor should have given no reading, but I don't know if that's what Oddler meant for it. This makes me think that either Oddler messed up and made me guilty when I should not have been, you are paranoid, not insane or normal, or you are lying. I find the last option to be best, as I doubt Oddler would mess up and I find a paranoid day cop to be very unlikely. Of course, this doesn't mean anything because, like you, I have nothing to back up my claim, so it's still just a "Would you rather believe me or him" situation.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 06:47 AM
You are definitely right, which is why I didn't spill the beans yesterday. But I do think today is an end game scenario since a town lynch will with all probability lead to a mafia win. So at this point I'm laying it down in hopes of getting the mafia don, lom, lynched.

You are doing pretty well for your first game Naomi, reading between the lines. What I am looking for is not backup, but information. I've already gotten what I needed twice, and now I'm looking for one more piece.

Let's just put it this way. lom is scum. I am convinced of this and I think we should lynch him today. Proto can wait for another day's discussion. Let my "investigation" of him be set aside for now. If I didn't tell you my result on Proto, what would you think about my result on lom?

leader of mortals
09-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Why is it that I am scum, but Proto is worth another day's discussion?

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Fine then, I'll claim if you really want me to. It's why I know you aren't insane, and am almost sure you are lying. I'm a survivor. A survivor should have given no reading, but I don't know if that's what Oddler meant for it. This makes me think that either Oddler messed up and made me guilty when I should not have been, you are paranoid, not insane or normal, or you are lying. I find the last option to be best, as I doubt Oddler would mess up and I find a paranoid day cop to be very unlikely. Of course, this doesn't mean anything because, like you, I have nothing to back up my claim, so it's still just a "Would you rather believe me or him" situation.
And there we have it. A survivor sometimes comes up as guilty. See the mafia where ~*~Celes~*~ was the survivor (presidents? can't remember the number). In the last game I ran I indeed made Hermes the survivor come up as innocent, but that really is at the discretion of the host (and later I regret doing it that way).

Anyway, Survivor is anti-town and cannot be kept alive. We now have a dilemma, though. Lynching lom would potentially leave 2 mafia ready to cause havok among us. We could agree to have no lynch today and let the mafia kill him off tonight, but you can't trust the mafia to do what we want them too. :p What do you guys think?

Agent Proto
09-06-2010, 06:53 AM
Well, I do believe Del is a cop. He's a smart player, so I don't think he'd make a foolish roleclaim to back up his claims against lom and myself. However, I don't believe his guilty result he got for me, simply because I absolutely know I'm not scum. In fact, if you want me to role claim to prove that Del is wrong about me, I will do that! Besides, the day is almost over, and someone may regret calling me scum. :greenie:

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Del, I personally believe you are either a paranoid cop, or scum. So far, my vote is on no one, since both options seem to be pretty open right now. I'm still leaning toward scum, however.
I'm not positive if lom is scum, but it seems illogical that he would argue about evidence and accusations if you were both scum. I'm pretty positive one of you is scum, and the other is not, but I don't think the town can afford to lose another Townie if we really do have a two-Mafia member game, as was earlier predicted. I'll wait for further evidence, but so far, I can't predict which one of you it is.
And if you're both scum, and staging an argument over the evidence, I must applaud you for the handiwork, gentlemen.

EDIT @ Blues: I thought the day was over at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.

EDIT 2: I agree, Del, leaving him alive would be a pretty good idea if he's telling the truth. Overall, I think no lynch today would be a better idea.
(Sorry, didn't read the Survivor post before posting this)

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Besides, the day is almost over, and someone may regret calling me scum. :greenie:
We have 12 hours left still.

Agent Proto
09-06-2010, 07:00 AM
Haha, oops. Looks like I'm 12 hours ahead of my time! :D

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 07:03 AM
EDIT 2: I agree, Del, leaving him alive would be a pretty good idea if he's telling the truth. Overall, I think no lynch today would be a better idea.
This is a tough call. If he really is a survivor then I agree to leave him alone and let the mafia kill him, since they can't win the game either if he is alive. But let's not rule out the possibility that he is a lying mafia wanting us to do just this (and honestly, if that's true, great play man). If we don't lynch him and don't find his 'partner' then they can kill any one of us and we're boned.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 07:06 AM
My vote stays on lom for now. He could be lying. Either way he's not with the town so he needs to die. Maybe we should let him be and try to find an actual mafia. Proto says my guilty result on him cannot be true if I am a real cop. What do you say to that, Naomi (and Proto too, perhaps you could elaborate)?

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 07:07 AM
This is a tough call. If he really is a survivor then I agree to leave him alone and let the mafia kill him, since they can't win the game either if he is alive. But let's not rule out the possibility that he is a lying mafia wanting us to do just this (and honestly, if that's true, great play man). If we don't lynch him and don't find his 'partner' then they can kill any one of us and we're boned.
I'm still leaning toward scum with him, however. The survivor role's a good idea, so no lynch would probably be the best idea. I'm theorizing if he's not dead tomorrow because the Mafia killed him, he really is scum.
Don't hate me on Tuesday for thinking you're scum, lom! :D

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 07:12 AM
My vote stays on lom for now. He could be lying. Either way he's not with the town so he needs to die. Maybe we should let him be and try to find an actual mafia. Proto says my guilty result on him cannot be true if I am a real cop. What do you say to that, Naomi (and Proto too, perhaps you could elaborate)?
I still believe you are a paranoid cop, Del. Frankly, if you really are a cop, I think you should be a little worried about that. The fact that you aren't still makes me a little suspicious about you.

Agent Proto
09-06-2010, 07:13 AM
The survivor role's a good idea, so no lynch would probably be the best idea. I'm theorizing if he's not dead tomorrow because the Mafia killed him, he really is scum.
Don't hate me on Tuesday for thinking you're scum, lom! :D

Oh, sucks to be lom. One way or another, he's gonna kick the bucket. Either by getting lynched or being night-killed.

(and Proto too, perhaps you could elaborate)?

Are you asking me to share my role?

leader of mortals
09-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Go for it

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Don't share your role unless you think it is beneficial for the town. I mostly wanted to know what you meant by 'someone may regret calling me scum'. If you have to roleclaim to explain that, well, that's up to you.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 07:33 AM
I still believe you are a paranoid cop, Del. Frankly, if you really are a cop, I think you should be a little worried about that. The fact that you aren't still makes me a little suspicious about you.
Worried about what? Dying? If I get lynched, mafia kills lom, and then game over. If didn't claim and we lynch another town today, then mafia kills another one of us, and then game over.

Really this game isn't meant to be very long with only 8 players. Since we lost two town already, I decided it be best I come forward with my results now. There's no reason to hide anymore.

Shiny
09-06-2010, 07:39 AM
I think everyone is partnered up. I think you're all involved in orgies. Ya nasty.

EDIT: Hold on, I missed a lot lemme go back and read. :shiny:

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 07:39 AM
Worried about what? Dying? If I get lynched, mafia kills lom, and then game over. If didn't claim and we lynch another town today, then mafia kills another one of us, and then game over.

Really this game isn't meant to be very long with only 8 players. Since we lost two town already, I decided it be best I come forward with my results now. There's no reason to hide anymore.
I'm not talking about being worried about being a cop in general, I'm talking about being a PARANOID cop. I mean, calling someone guilty who isn't, is pretty risky is all. I mean, out of the odds, two guilty verdicts seems pretty odd to me. I'm just thinking you should try again today and see what your verdict is and make sure you aren't a paranoid cop before you accuse anyone.

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 07:41 AM
I think everyone is partnered up. I think you're all involved in orgies. Ya nasty.

EDIT: Hold on, I missed a lot lemme go back and read. :shiny:
No, you're right. Time for strip poker!

Shiny
09-06-2010, 07:56 AM
I don't believe you, Del. First off, your reasoning for why you investigated me is off, I had actual questions about how this private voting would work. Secondly, the way you said you were going to investigate Blues Agent, along with how you said he was questionable before, but probably mafia makes me think that you purposely said he was kind of a mafia, purposely gave no evidence, and will now have something to fall back on if the game isn't over tonight with your kill. When I flip town you could claim "Oh, I guess I'm an insane day cop", then call Blues Agent guilty, or actually innocent, so that you two are cleared and can win tomorrow instead.

Del, you have gained my vote for today as well.
I'm confused about the revelations however. It didn't come up as mafia or town. It just listed roles, so I didn't even know wtf. However, The best way to tell if someone is lying about the cop thing or insane is to test it by killing a bish. If you or Blues Agent comes up as guilty then we know he's most likely telling the truth. If you or Blues Agent comes up as innocent then we know Del is either lying and dirty skeaving mafia, or insane cop. Then again, I wouldn't trust him if he claimed insane cop either way because he can make town believe that he is and then end up getting another innocent lynched until they finally realize that he's probably not -- at which point it might be too late.

I dunno Del, it just seems like if you actually were a Cop, you'd be more cautious about what you say and telling everyone you were a Cop, if you were afraid if you were insane or being targeted by the Mafia. You seemed to have made it very obvious. You seemed to want to back up your claim that lom and Blues were scum, but if you were a Cop, why would you need to back up evidence you were just told to be true?
I know you're new to this so I'll tell you...it's not a big d if he tells people he's the cop because this is C9 mafia after all. It's a unique one, but C9 none the less. If he's a cop then there would be a doc to protect him. Normally during these games there's usually about 2 mafia, one cop, one doc.

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 08:04 AM
I know you're new to this so I'll tell you...it's not a big d if he tells people he's the cop because this is C9 mafia after all. It's a unique one, but C9 none the less. If he's a cop then there would be a doc to protect him. Normally during these games there's usually about 2 mafia, one cop, one doc.
That's why I said, I'm not talking about being worried he's a Cop. I'm talking about being worried he's a Paranoid cop, because of the results he's gotten.
Don't worry, I'm not totally clueless. :3

Shiny
09-06-2010, 08:04 AM
My role is PyroManiak. Every day I have to cheat and hack to see people's roles. Del Murder and Miriel then lose 2 points of patience. Once they get down to 0 it's GAME OVER.

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 08:06 AM
My role is PyroManiak. Every day I have to cheat and hack to see people's roles. Del Murder and Miriel then lose 2 points of patience. Once they get down to 0 it's GAME OVER.
What are they at now? XD

Shiny
09-06-2010, 08:06 AM
It is possible he could be insane or paranoid, but like I said, we won't know unless he, or the people he's accusing dies.

They're at 14. Today I hacked and cheated into Naomi and saw that you have Slightly Melted Popsicle. This is a problem.

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 08:07 AM
That's why I'm theorizing we wait until tomorrow, and see what results of his, well, results.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 08:21 AM
:eep:

Shiny
09-06-2010, 08:23 AM
My main suspicuions:

Naomi - She obviously went and looked at the flash or something because she knows what the whole Paranoid/Insane thing is. In games in the past, a cop has claimed and got a right result, and the Mafia tried to make it seem like the cop was insane or paranoid so people wouldn't believe them. In the beginning of the game already she was quick to start pointing fingers. She will definitely have my vote for today and if my theory is right, someone will be dying along with her so that will confirm if Del is lying.

lom - Claiming Survivor is convenient because then it means, "oh I'm just harmless to town and possibly won't get in the way of mafia so just leave me b". However, I fail to see how asking questions about rules is scummy.

Blues Agent - Purely for the result Del got, who I'm on the fence with at this point. He hasn't claimed anything so I don't have much to go on.

Shiny
09-06-2010, 08:38 AM
http://www.mrtees.com/images/Nascar-Boring.gif

Now you guys are all quiet. :(

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 09:06 AM
That's some good points you made about Naomi. Could you explain what you mean about your theory? Do you think everyone is linked in some way due to the fact we have brothers?

I'm starting to suspect Naomi is a real mafia. The reason is she seems to prefer no lynch instead of either lynching lom or trying to find another mafia. It really doesn't help us to have no lynches. Another night means another dead town and that leaves us at bad odds tomorrow.

For now, lom is all I have to go on. Yeah there's Proto too but something ain't right there. I leave the option open that I could be Paranoid, but I don't think I'm Insane. The fact of the matter is I pressed lom and he claimed a role that is anti-town so he needs to go, mafia or whatever.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Also Shiny if you want to talk to me, talk quick. I'm going to bed in like 5 minutes.

Shiny
09-06-2010, 09:13 AM
I think everyone is linked and if we have two mafia that would mean they would hopefully die together. I'm definitely leaning towards Naomi, but not entirely sure who she's partnered up with. It could be either Blues Agent or lom.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 09:16 AM
I wonder who I'm partnered up with, cause I haven't the foggiest. Another cop maybe? That would lean toward the notion I am Paranoid or something dumb. Who are you partnered with? ;)

Shiny
09-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Who are you partnered with? ;)
Yer mom.

Agent Proto
09-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Don't share your role unless you think it is beneficial for the town. I mostly wanted to know what you meant by 'someone may regret calling me scum'. If you have to roleclaim to explain that, well, that's up to you.

I'll go ahead and share because it'll prove that you're likely a "Paranoid" Cop, if lom's claim as survivor is true. I am a Doctor, and I have the choice to protect anyone. Since you called me scum according to your result you may end up without my protection tonight, hence my comment.

Shiny
09-06-2010, 09:42 AM
I think I figured out what Blues Agent's role is. So here's what I have:

Del - Apparently a cop
lom - Apparently a Survivor
Blues Agent - Maybe a bomb

EDIT: Oh now he claims doctor. How interesting.

Shiny
09-06-2010, 09:58 AM
I thought he was bomb because of his silly "tick tick tick" comment and then the "town may regret thinking I'm scum".

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 03:22 PM
That's some good points you made about Naomi. Could you explain what you mean about your theory? Do you think everyone is linked in some way due to the fact we have brothers?

I'm starting to suspect Naomi is a real mafia. The reason is she seems to prefer no lynch instead of either lynching lom or trying to find another mafia. It really doesn't help us to have no lynches. Another night means another dead town and that leaves us at bad odds tomorrow.

For now, lom is all I have to go on. Yeah there's Proto too but something ain't right there. I leave the option open that I could be Paranoid, but I don't think I'm Insane. The fact of the matter is I pressed lom and he claimed a role that is anti-town so he needs to go, mafia or whatever.
I only suggested we wait for tomorrow night to see who we think is Mafia might be Mafia. I simply don't want to hang an innocent Townie is all.

If you really want to know, I'm a doctor. I protected you last night, Del, because I thought you were a cop.

Agent Proto
09-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Okay, this poses a huge problem. Naomi. how can you claim doctor when Shiny already read "Slightly Melted Popsicle" from cheating off you? Something doesn't add up here, and if it does, it's 99.9% scum. The real reason why you don't want a lynch is to give the mafia a greater chance to win. I won't allow that!

TheGlassesGirl
09-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Okay, this poses a huge problem. Naomi. how can you claim doctor when Shiny already read "Slightly Melted Popsicle" from cheating off you? Something doesn't add up here, and if it does, it's 99.9% scum. The real reason why you don't want a lynch is to give the mafia a greater chance to win. I won't allow that!
Because a Slightly Melted Popsicle is a bigger threat than a doctor? I can see your correlation there, "Doctor." How do I know you aren't actually a Warm Summer Day, trying to melt me into oblivion?

f f freak
09-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Well now this is strange. Why on earth would Oddler include 3 doctors in a game? I mean, maybe two, if one was a Faith Healer or something of that sort, but Proto's claim just seems like a massive lie to get the town on his side.

Naomi's I find slightly more believable, if only because she wasn't just accused of being scum. However, her suggestions at letting it go to a no lynch confuse me. That would be the worst possible thing for the town. If there are indeed two mafia, then this day could be the towns last, if the Mafia can avoid one of the possible 3 Doctors protection.

I'm also confused by Shiny's claim, so I'd like a more in depth explanation, if possible. Currently, I'm most likely to vote for one of Proto or Naomi as I know one of them is lying. I also don't believe we'd have a Paranoid/Insane Cop in a game as small as this.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 05:56 PM
How can there be two doctors? This doesn't sit right with me at all. Also considering my scum result from Proto, I'm not sure who to believe.

I am now pretty sure Proto is the real mafia and a liar. I'm switching my vote to him. Hopefully it's not too late to save the town and I am doing the right thing.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Ack, never mind. It's too risky. Naomi could be lying. She's been playing it pretty coy and since she's new it's hard to get a read on her. I don't want to risk losing the doctor if I may be Paranoid.

My vote is back on lom. At least I know he's not on the town's side.

Agent Proto
09-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Guys, I really am the doctor! It's Naomi that is lying about being a doctor. First of all, she claims to have protected Del last night, thinking Del must be a Cop, even though he never stated this on the first day. And there's also Shiny's read that got the "Slightly Melted Popsicle" result. I don't think Shiny would give us the wrong result.

Also, I'll say it again that I really believe your scum reading on me is wrong, Del. I am a doctor on the town's side! If I get lynched, it's likely over for town.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 06:22 PM
You're right, Proto! I never said I was a cop until Day 2. Naomi is the liar. Good catch, man! I didn't even see it. You are very valuable to us. Looks like I'm a useless Paranoid Cop then. As long as you are alive we have a chance.

I'm glad I changed my vote from you, and I might have to change it again. To Naomi. She is obviously lying about being a doctor. And her partner is probably lom, who could be lying about being a survivor. Or maybe Shiny, though I need some more time to get a read on her.

I think Naomi would make a good lynch today. Do you agree, Proto? Hopefully we still have time.

Del Murder
09-06-2010, 06:30 PM
Proto, your protection tonight is very important. I'll tell you right now that if I was mafia I would go after f f freak because she's been pretty quiet and no one has suspected her at all (though there is a chance she is mafia, but I don't see it). Or I would assume you would try to save someone else so I would kill you to get the doc out of the way. So keep all the possibilities in mind.

f f freak
09-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Apparently no one noticed the fact that I have also roleclaimed Doctor. That was what I meant when I said 3 Doctors. I'm really unsure about both Proto and Naomi. I don't think Naomi was lying about saying she thought you were a cop, though thinking a Day Cop is very suspicious, I just assumed Del was an investigative role of some kind. Also, I chose to protect myself last night, because of my paranoia about being Night killed.

It's between Naomi and Proto, but I think I've decided, so I'm going to send in my vote.

oddler
09-06-2010, 10:50 PM
It was broad daylight and everyone was disbanding from the double funeral they held for qwertysaur and Shattered Dreamer. "You know what would be awesome right now, guys?" asked Del Murder. "A Best Screenname Contest," said Blues Agent. Naomi The Insane scoffed and retorted, "No, Pr00t. I may be new to this but I know what Del has on his mind." "The same thing I had on my mind when I asked you to join EoFF?" whispered leader of mortals into her ear. Shiny, being adept at lip-reading, punched leader of mortals for his brazen comment. But he didn't die. f f freak laughed hard at this. Too hard. But wait. f f freak didn't die, either. Del Murder called for silence and stated, "No, what I meant was that we should all write the name of someone we should collectively kill on a piece of paper and then total up who has the most votes from us." The rest of group agreed and all the pieces of paper were tossed into a hat to be counted. Naomi The Insane went to pull out the first name but got a papercut and bled out. The others just shrugged and decided they didn't need to read the names now.

Naomi The Insane was a Doctor.

Night 2 begins now. Night actions, please and thank you. :choc2:

oddler
09-07-2010, 03:42 AM
leader of mortals, Blues Agent, Shiny, and f f freak all looked at Del Murder. How could he have suggested an idea that ended up with dear Naomi The Insane's death?! It was all his fault. He orchestrated it somehow, they just knew it. Incredulously, Del Murder smiled at the angry mob as though he had lost his mind. Wait... what's that on his head? Is he wearing a feather in his hat and calling it macaroni...?! Surely, anyone with such blatant disregard for such a serious situation is Insane. Maybe even Paranoid and has just gone loopy. The group had come to the conclusion that he must be destroyed and, with their powers combined, they summoned Captain Planet to do just that. Are you ready for the twist?

Captain Planet is actually Del Murder's father. No, Snape kills Del Murder. Wait. Okay, here you go.

Del Murder was a Jester!

Actually, he was an Evasive Jester. He laughed at the group for trying to kill him and was all :mock:. Then he fled the scene, leaving them to finish their game.

Day 3 begins now and ends at 10:30 PM EST. The following players remain: leader of mortals, Blues Agent, Shiny, f f freak. This is an endgame situation. :choc2:

Del Murder
09-07-2010, 03:45 AM
:D

Agent Proto
09-07-2010, 03:59 AM
What the hell just happened?

Anyway, this game's been pretty crazy. I'm now forced to believe there's a good probably that there are three doctors in this game that all claimed, and we just lynched one yesterday.

Now only four players remain. f f freak and myself are Doctors, lom is a survivor, and that leaves Shiny with her cheating "Pyromaniak" role. Her "Slightly Melted Popsicle" reading for Naomi was probably a lie to distract us from lynching a scum yesterday.

I suspect that Shiny's scum.:holmes:

leader of mortals
09-07-2010, 04:14 AM
I thought it was obvious that Shiny's roleclaim was a joke...

leader of mortals
09-07-2010, 04:15 AM
Well, anyway, in coming back, now I leave!

f f freak
09-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Well, I think we can deduce that there is only 1 Mafia or else the game would be over, right? We can also throw everything Del said out of the window. Personally, I believe Shiny to be the most scummy currently, followed by Proto and lastly lom. Proto, who did you choose to protect last night?

Shiny
09-07-2010, 09:40 PM
I thought it was obvious that Shiny's roleclaim was a joke...

It was obviously a joke and the only people that didn't get that is Blues Agent and ff freak. Unfortunately I was wrong about Naomi, but now that it's revealed that she was the Doctor and was telling the truth about that, we know that ff freak and/or Blues Agent are probably lying. I highly doubt there would be so many doctors in this game. That would just be silly. Blues Agent was quick to claim doctor once Del revealed that he came up as guilty. This would be good for him to claim to keep him safe.

Blues Agent fell for two of my traps. I hinted the doctor thing to Naomi. Blues Agent then brought up whether he should tell his role. Obviously he saw the easiest one to choose was the doctor since this is C9 mafia after all. Then my joke claim, he jumped all over it admittedly even though any smart town would know that "Slightly Melted Popsicle" is a silly reason to vote for someone. He completely ignored my actual reasoning for my vote for her and went with that. I don't think he actually really gave a damn and saw that Naomi claimed doc and obviously saw her as a target that had to be lynched because she could protect herself at night.

Del
Blues Agent
ff freak
lom
me

That's five players. This is an end game situation which means if town gets the lynch wrong today, we lose.

Shiny
09-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Since this is end game that would obviously mean there is more than 1 mafia.

Shiny
09-07-2010, 09:44 PM
What the hell just happened?

Anyway, this game's been pretty crazy. I'm now forced to believe there's a good probably that there are three doctors in this game that all claimed, and we just lynched one yesterday.

Now only four players remain. f f freak and myself are Doctors, lom is a survivor, and that leaves Shiny with her cheating "Pyromaniak" role. Her "Slightly Melted Popsicle" reading for Naomi was probably a lie to distract us from lynching a scum yesterday.

I suspect that Shiny's scum.:holmes:

I call b.s. You wanted to keep me alive to pin the stupid joke role claim on me. I don't believe that you both are that stupid to believe a frivolous role claim and completely ignored my actual reasoning for voting for her yesterday. I love how you fell right into that trap. You and ff freak. :greenie:

Shiny
09-07-2010, 09:46 PM
We can also throw everything Del said out of the window.

Why is that?

leader of mortals
09-07-2010, 09:53 PM
We can also throw everything Del said out of the window.

Why is that?

Del died last night and was a reverse jester, or something, so it's just 4 people left. Me, you, f f freak, and Agent

Shiny
09-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Oh, I don't know why I thought he was still alive. Wtf

Shiny
09-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Who are you voting for lom?

leader of mortals
09-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Well, I'm gonna vote for Agent.

Shiny
09-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Por que?

leader of mortals
09-07-2010, 10:58 PM
the reasons you gave

Shiny
09-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Now you're just bandwagoning. Suspicious! You're all on my suspect list right now, but only two of you could be scum. I was trying to see if I could get the two mafia players to fall for my other trap: the partnership theory, but no except Del seemed to wanna touch that and he proved to not be a silly sally.

There has to be two mafia otherwise, why would it be end game right now? Unless someone has a special role that kills everyone when lynched. But, that's just my mind being overactive.

Blues Agent & lom - While Del's read on you was fake, I still have reason to suspect you both. Blues Agent for the reasons I mentioned earlier and lom for wanting to bandwagon.

ff freak - I suspect you the least, but you didn't really say much in the beginning until people started pointing fingers. I'm not sure if that's because that's how you play (which it normally is how you play :p) or you were waiting to see what townie you could tag on to for a lynch.

Del may have been a jester, but he made a very good point. Why would there be 3 doctors in the game? One of you is clearly lying. That would be way overpowered for town in a small game-- especially when we also had a vigilante. Who did protect each night?

Obviously since I highly doubt there are so many doctors either Blues Agent and/or ff freak are lying and killed Del. I'm more apt at believing that Blues Agent is lying and his partner is either ff freak or lom. Who did you guys protect each night?

Shiny
09-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Unless of course you're actually Mafia doctor(s).

f f freak
09-07-2010, 11:33 PM
I protected myself both nights. After being Night killed in the last game, I've become extremely paranoid. Also, I think there can only be 1 Mafia. If there was 2, wouldn't the game already be over? Because today would just end in a tie and then the Mafia would night kill a townie, if I got my protection wrong, and the game would be over.

So, Shiny, everyone else has made a serious claim except for you. Do you plan on telling us your role? Or would it not help the town?

My order of scumminess has now changed. I suspect Proto first, then Shiny and lom, still the least.

Shiny
09-08-2010, 12:21 AM
I don't think so. You don't know if your protection would be wrong. Now you're making my head hurt. xD

I will give you a hint as to what I am. You know how there was no death Day 1? Heh, yeah. I don't think me saying this would be any help to town since it's not something like a Cop that would obviously have more concrete proof to who is scum. Every time I role claim or I'm on to something in these games, I get killed. :colbert:

Agent Proto
09-08-2010, 12:25 AM
I protected myself the first night, then I decided to protect Del Murder last night. Did Del die because of me? I seriously doubt it. He didn't die, he simply left the game because of his Jester role. I do think its possible we might have three doctors in this game, one died, thus leaving me and f f freak. Is it possible one of us may be a mafia aligned doctor? Of course. Would I be that doctor? I'd say no, but the rest of you are likely not to agree.

Shiny
09-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Day 1 - No one lynched
Night 1 - qwerty + Shattered Dreamer died
Day 2 - Naomi lynched
Night 2 - Del Murder wasn't killed, since he was evasive or whatever, but someone did attempt to kill him according to the flavor

Shiny
09-08-2010, 12:40 AM
I call ballshot. You obviously tried to kill him and now you're covering it up "oh I protected him" when it clear as day reads that he was EVASIVE; which most likely means that he was able to evade a night kill. :greenie:

Also remember this little gem:

Guys, I really am the doctor! It's Naomi that is lying about being a doctor. First of all, she claims to have protected Del last night, thinking Del must be a Cop, even though he never stated this on the first day. And there's also Shiny's read that got the "Slightly Melted Popsicle" result. I don't think Shiny would give us the wrong result.

Also, I'll say it again that I really believe your scum reading on me is wrong, Del. I am a doctor on the town's side! If I get lynched, it's likely over for town.
You used both my joke and Del's fake ass readings to pin on Naomi who DID turn out to be the Doctor. Obviously, you are most likely the liar.

Agent Proto
09-08-2010, 12:46 AM
*sigh*

##KILL: SELF

Shiny
09-08-2010, 12:50 AM
I know oddler probably hates this pic, but I can't resist.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/goddessofsmurf/Smurfface.jpg

Agent Proto
09-08-2010, 12:52 AM
I went ahead and changed my vote for Shiny to myself. I'll sacrifice myself so MAFIA CAN SMURFING WIN. Is that what you want to happen? A Mafia win?

Shiny
09-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Nice try, scum. :greenie:

Shiny
09-08-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm going with my gut and keep my vote on Blues Agent. If I'm right, town will be in the okay as long as the apparent Doctor is able to protect the right person. That is if there are two mafia; which I think there is.

oddler
09-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Roughly 2 hours left in the day.

Tick tock tick tock. :bigsmile:

oddler
09-08-2010, 03:36 AM
Unknown to many, Blues Agent was very adept at ropemaking. When Shiny stopped by his house late in the day, he saw no point in putting away his work. "Oh, what's all this?" Shiny asked. "Just a bit of rope. Really, it's nothing special," replied Blues Agent. "Hmm well, you know... I could use a length right about now. Would you mind?" Blues Agent, feeling a sense of pride at being able to fulfill someone's wishes, worked double time. Knotting and tying, weaving and splicing. "What's this for, by the way, Shiny?" Blues Agent inquired. "I'd planned on hanging you with it. I hope that's satisfactory," she mentioned. "Well... I suppose so," he said, glumly. "Oh well. At least this rope is just... that... ack..."

Blues Agent was a Doctor.

Having gained the majority, Shiny and leader of mortals have won! I would make a joke about them being Lovers but I'd rather not be banned. :choc2:

Del Murder also met his win condition! He was lynch-proof and had to die at night to win. Congratulations.

Unfortunately, the Town has lost! Better luck next time, friends. I hope everyone had fun.

Agent Proto
09-08-2010, 03:46 AM
:-*

oddler
09-08-2010, 03:51 AM
Setup

leader of mortals - Hitman/Lover
Shiny - Doctor/Lover
Del Murder - Evasive Jester
qwertysaur - Reviver/Sibling
Shattered Dreamer - Vigilante/Sibling
Blues Agent - Doctor
f f freak - Doctor
Naomi The Insane - Doctor

Votes

Day 1

Del Murder (2) - leader of mortals, Shiny
Shiny (2) - qwertysaur, Shattered Dreamer
leader of mortals (1) - Blues Agent
f f freak (1) - Naomi The Insane

Not voting - Del Murder, f f freak

Day 2

Naomi The Insane (3) - leader of mortals, Shiny, Blues Agent
Del Murder (1) - Del Murder
Blues Agent (1) - f f freak
Shiny (1) - Naomi The Insane

Day 3

Blues Agent (3) - leader of mortals, Shiny, Blues Agent

Not voting - f f freak

*A tied votecount at the end of a day would cause no lynch due to indecision by the players.

Night Actions

Night 1

leader of mortals shot Shattered Dreamer.
Shiny protected Shiny.
Shattered Dreamer shot Shiny.
Blues Agent protected Blues Agent.
f f freak protected f f freak.
Naomi The Insane protected Del Murder.

Night 2

leader of mortals shot Del Murder.
Shiny protected Shiny.
Blues Agent protected Del Murder.
f f freak protected f f freak.

Del Murder
09-08-2010, 03:51 AM
Great game! *winner*

It was fun being lynch-proof. I could do all kinds of crazy stuff.

oddler
09-08-2010, 03:57 AM
Roles

Your role is Doctor. Every night, you may choose one player to protect.

Also, you're one of two Lovers. Your Lover is leader of mortals. You know that leader of mortals is Bulletproof. If either of you die, the other will die immediately.

Obviously, you're Anti-Town and win when only when you and your Lover remain alive.

Your role is Vigilante. Every night you may choose one person to kill.

Also, you're one of two Siblings. Your sibling is qwertysaur. If either of you die, the other will die immediately.

You're Pro-Town and win by removing all Anti-Town players.

Your role is Doctor. Every night you may choose one person to protect.

Your role is Reviver. Any time during the day, you may choose to revive a dead town member. However, this ability is very powerful and will kill you if you use it.

Also, you're one of two Siblings. Your Sibling is Shattered Dreamer. If either of you die, the other will die immediately.

Your role is Evasive Jester. You are unable to be lynched. You're Anti-Town and win only if you are killed at night.

Your role is Hitman. Every night you may choose one person to kill. Your killing power is special in that it can bypass protections.

Also, you are one of two Lovers. Your Lover is Shiny. If either of you die, the other will die immediately.

Obviously, you're Anti-Town and win when only you and your Lover remain alive.

Agent Proto
09-08-2010, 04:06 AM
That was fun, even though I lost. :P Well, at least I can say I died "well hung". *snickers* :D

Shiny
09-08-2010, 04:17 AM
I was hinting at being Governor btw. I rarely flat out role claim in a Mafia game, but was probably going to if ff freak came back talking some "imma go for Shiny" bull. Also, good thing we kept Blues Agent around. He pulled in the votes for us. xD

Del Murder
09-08-2010, 05:34 AM
I thought you were hinting at being mafia, because that's what I thought you were. Not until late Day 2, though. The partners stuff is what did it for me. Also you were a little too easy to go for my claim.

lom I had pegged in the beginning. I was gonna claim on Day 1 and call him guilty and get him lynched. That would have guaranteed me a Night 1 victory, but time ran out. :( When he claimed Survivor, I did believe him though. It was a good play, and I said so. At that point I thought the mafia was Shiny and Naomi (cause I believed Proto and didn't suspect multiple doctors). f f freak and Proto were clearly innocent to me.

TheGlassesGirl
09-08-2010, 10:33 AM
I have to say, this was an interesting first game. Besides, y'know, the dying part. But I would've protected my own friggin' ass if I knew I could, I'll keep that in mind next game.

oddler
09-08-2010, 01:40 PM
lom I had pegged in the beginning. I was gonna claim on Day 1 and call him guilty and get him lynched. That would have guaranteed me a Night 1 victory, but time ran out. :(

The game would've continued with you vs. the town. If leader of mortals was lynched Day 1 (which came very close to happening), the Lovers would've died and you probably would've had a very difficult time dying with so many people wanting to protect you so often. Really, only the death of the Lovers and the Vigilante would've made you lose. You were actually kind of overpowered, looking back. xD

leader of mortals had a very lucky shot in the beginning with Shattered Dreamer. I liked the idea of Reviver tied with a Vigilante Sibling to sort of limit its use but I still would've liked to see qwertysaur have the chance to at least think of using his ability.

Fun fact: there was no forum or any type of communication allowed between anyone in the game, including the Lovers. They were just as much in the dark as everyone else and didn't even know the other's role. Bravo on successfully gang-voting the entire game without being able to see each other's votes. :greenie:

Del Murder
09-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot one dies with the other. I guess I got lucky then!

qwertysaur
09-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I love how on day 1 both linked roles voted together. :p

Shiny
09-08-2010, 07:51 PM
It's a very good thing lom went for Shattered Dreamer and happened to paired with qwerty. Bishes tried to kill me even though I protected myself anywayz. I was was very confused about lom's role, but hitman makes sense now. I had forgotten about that role in the mafia flash.

@Del: Good. I wanted people to believe that I could be paired with someone, but obviously tried to make it evident that it wasn't lom; which is why I included him in my suspect list. The first time I brought that up though I was paranoid that there were partners for everyone and that you and ff freak were partners. Then Naomi died, and I was like "Oh, nvm, good." I didn't buy that you were a Cop, but I wasn't thinking Jester either, so that was interesting. If anyone was the Day Cop I would've assumed it was qwerty.

Funny game. Not sure why the hell there was so many Doctors, but that helped me form some arguments. xD

leader of mortals
09-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Now, near the end when I bandwaggoned off Shiny, I was doing 2 things. 1, telling Shiny for sure who to vote for to compile our votes, and 2, trying to split the other votes between me and Shiny. I didn't have to do that, though, with Agent dying.