PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day

oddler
09-06-2010, 11:11 PM
What are everyone's plans and things for the weekend?

I don't know about yous guys but I'm going to wear white on Tuesday. Tee hee. :Oo:

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-06-2010, 11:16 PM
I am making an apple-cranberry crisp with oatmeal topping~

Raistlin
09-06-2010, 11:23 PM
So you make the thread as the Labor Day weekend's ending? :p

I watched movies, played basketball, and did a ton of work (which I am still doing). I haven't had Labor Day off in at least six years.

rubah
09-06-2010, 11:25 PM
I laboured all day today

Rye
09-06-2010, 11:30 PM
I relaxed! It is one of the few days that my work place actually closes on. College is closed too. This is actually a really good week because between Labor Day and Rosh Hashana, I have only two days of class. My brother doesn't have any class this week!

I'm going to work extra this week, I think, to make up hours at work and get a little more money in my pocket.

This weekend, I mostly crafted, worked on my Etsy/blog, and did homework reading.

Shorty
09-06-2010, 11:32 PM
I have watched horror movies and done nothing~ Three day weekends are the best.

Laddy
09-06-2010, 11:58 PM
NONE :(

Jessweeee♪
09-07-2010, 12:14 AM
More job hunting P:

oddler
09-07-2010, 01:12 AM
I did a little house labor but other than that, I ate cookout food. :drool:

Clo
09-07-2010, 01:20 AM
I went to Pennsylvania to cheer up my one roommate's whiny little sister, and this resulted in me getting absolutely livid at my roommate and boyfriend for being fucking ridiculous people.

In fact, I'm still pissed. I will just sit in this corner and end my labor day in anger.

Peegee
09-07-2010, 03:25 PM
I went to the cottage but instead of fishing or playing with children or getting horribly drunk I just slept all day: the way I should have spent every weekend this year!

I came back home to find my computer was rebooting on its own whenever I played any video games >_< so it wasn't all smiles and sunshine.

Bunny
09-07-2010, 05:31 PM
I went to a small town in the mountains called Breckenridge and sat around a nice condo all weekend. I watched college football, sat around in a jacuzzi, and played billiards. I'm apparently terrible at the latter now, despite being fairly good when I was younger. It would've been a nice weekend except my girlfriend's sister is a selfish whore who believes she is the only person that matters in the world and more or less made the weekend hell for anyone that wasn't her.

Can someone explain to me why it is socially unacceptable to punch a girl in the nose?

Peegee
09-07-2010, 05:41 PM
I went to a small town in the mountains called Breckenridge and sat around a nice condo all weekend. I watched college football, sat around in a jacuzzi, and played billiards. I'm apparently terrible at the latter now, despite being fairly good when I was younger. It would've been a nice weekend except my girlfriend's sister is a selfish whore who believes she is the only person that matters in the world and more or less made the weekend hell for anyone that wasn't her.

Can someone explain to me why it is socially unacceptable to punch a girl in the nose?

Because the majority of people are females.