PDA

View Full Version : Hi frens .... which video game cosole is best for kids ?

clarenceestil
09-07-2010, 12:12 PM
halo guys.... my son is 9 years old ......i am in plan to buy a video game cosole.... which one is best xbox 360 or wii ??? plz let me know ...i don't have proper idea on dis video game cosoles.....

Natural Detox Cleanse (http://naturaldetoxcleanse.net/natural-detox-cleanse-review-find-the-best-natural-colon-cleanse/)

Banned for advertising - you're still free to answer the topic question though :D -Rantz

Chris
09-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Had to answer this. xD

In my opinion, the most kid-friendly console is the Nintendo Wii. It's fun and kids can join in together and get some exercise while playing a game. A lot of Nintendo's games are fairly harmless, and they have a lot of famous franchises behind them. :D

ChickenHeart
09-07-2010, 04:24 PM
I'd agree with Chris, Wii is the best way to go. It encourages excercise and family bonding. However. Hes 9 years old, and when i was that age i was playing GTA so...What i would do, is take a look at the games and base your judgement on that.

Mo-Nercy
09-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Whichever one has more games that he's interested in. If it was a nine year old me, it'd probably be the 360.

A DS is pretty fun too.

razorrozar7
09-07-2010, 05:07 PM
I'd say Wii, though PS3 might give it a run for its money with the Move.

Elly
09-10-2010, 12:39 PM
something like the PS3 should never touch a childs hands (age 10 and under depending on the child), that's an expensive disaster waiting to happen, same with the X360 i suppose... a Wii is cheaper and easier to replace when children do their path of destruction thing...

Rase
09-11-2010, 05:59 AM
360. Put them in front of Toy Story 3, they'll love it. Like a kid friendly GTA with happiness and butterfly wings.

black orb
09-13-2010, 08:21 PM
>>> A bicycle, videogames make kids fat..:luca:

Levian
09-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Seems to me most kids are using the DS these days. Those who are too young for silly FPS games anyway.

Wii probably has more kid friendly games of the consoles, but some kids just suck at using the wii remote. Sticks and buttons might be easier to use. I'm mostly using my nephew and my cousin's kids as reference here. But really, all the consoles are kid friendly as long as buy kid friendly games.

Rase might be on to something, my nephew is crazy for Toy Story as well.

Roogle
09-20-2010, 05:40 PM
The Nintendo Wii and the Nintendo DS are the best products for introducing video games to children.

Rase
09-26-2010, 07:01 AM
Rase might be on to something, my nephew is crazy for Toy Story as well.
It's surprisingly fun, and great to play with kids. If you get a chance to mess around in the open world mode I would take it.

Markus. D
09-26-2010, 07:32 AM
DS, monitor the games purchased like a hawk ... Pok-eh-mawn works too <3

Madame Adequate
09-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Small time SMALL TIME SMALL TIME

Leon Scott-Kennedy would be ashamed of you all

The best way to start a kid on videogames is the same way I got started: Buy them a 20-year-old PC and sit them down with Monkey Island, Lemmings, Civilization I, Wing Commander, and King's Quest. Move on through the years, picking up old consoles like the NES and Master System as you go. You don't have to maintain 1-to-1 parity with the rate of progress, but it should take more than a few months to catch up to today.

They're not likely to gain a proper appreciation of the medium if they get started on nonsense like the Wii.