PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural: Season 6

Chris
09-07-2010, 04:28 PM
The boys will be back on September 24, 2010 for season six.

Anyone excited? Let's hope that they bring it down a notch, and tune down the entire "Heaven and Hell" drama that's been going on for the past couple of seasons. We want focus on the brothers and their undying love for each other. Sorry, the slash fan in me is getting harder and harder to control. :jess:

http://serendipity.habitue.org/ds/images/main.jpg

Bunny
09-07-2010, 06:23 PM
They've already said that they are toning down the angel and demon stuff from the most recent seasons and focusing on the relationship between the brothers and the origin of the monsters they hunt. They're also going to explore the origins of hunter's and the mom's side of the family.

I'm pretty excited.

fire_of_avalon
09-08-2010, 05:13 AM
I am finally half way through the first season. ... And you're saying I have to be finished with season 5 by september 24?

This will be difficult.

Bunny
09-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Slacker.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-08-2010, 06:59 AM
EXCITED~

McLovin'
09-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Toning it down? Bleh! I liked the heaven and hell stuff. I want some more God stuff. Whatever, origin of the monsters sounds good too.

Doomie
09-09-2010, 04:27 AM
This will be difficult.

Surprisingly enough, it won't be.

I'm down. I preferred the first two seasons because it focused much more on the lore. Although, I have to admit, I really liked Castiel.

Chris
09-26-2010, 12:26 PM
I gotta say that I wasn't blown away by the premiere episode. I mean, what the hell...? I don't know, it was just a tiny bit boring. It's the first episode of the season, so there's plenty of time. :D

Bunny
09-26-2010, 05:14 PM
I wasn't "blown away" by the first episode either, but it was still a damn good opener. It introduced exactly what this season was going to explore in an excellent way without diving too far into it immediately and it left a lot of mystery to be unraveled as the season carries on. It also made me want to watch the first five seasons over again.