PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

blackmage_nuke
09-08-2010, 09:19 AM
My first page FFVI forum record has been ruined but this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vi/38547-ff6-rom-emulator-problem.html)thread

Now I'll have this icon lingering in my precious ffvi forum for the next few months:
http://forums.eyesonff.com/imagesnarshe/statusicon/thread_hot_lock.gif
It's heart breaking I tell you, heart breaking

What devastating things have happened to you lately that no one else would care about?

qwertysaur
09-08-2010, 04:21 PM
I was eating cookie crisp this morning and my sister tripped and spilled the milk out of the bowl just before I got to drink it after finishing the cereal. :(

SNOOZER
09-08-2010, 04:30 PM
A bunch of kids stole a sacred lemon tree from my home town, now they hold it in a car impound lot, the impenetrable fortress of suburbia. :(

~*~Celes~*~
09-08-2010, 04:33 PM
The awesome stuff I made for dinner is all gone and I was hoping for leftovers for lunch :(

Pheesh
09-08-2010, 05:02 PM
A bunch of kids stole a sacred lemon tree from my home town, now they hold it in a car impound lot, the impenetrable fortress of suburbia. :(

Have you tried rounding up your friends and getting it back recon style?

Peegee
09-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Bart: That's right: the stranger who walks amongst you is me,
Bart Simpson!
Kids: Huh?
Bart: You know, Bart Simpson?
[kids look at each other]
Bart: From Springfield?
Shelby: He's from Springfield! Get him!

Some jerk made me stop shaving for a week. I'm going crazy here!

Mo-Nercy
09-08-2010, 05:41 PM
I dropped my phone and scratched it. Again. =(

Shorty
09-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Some jerk convinced me to start a contest!

Also, I'm the victim of a food thief crime in my office. It's the worst when you go to get something of yours from the fridge and a) it's gone or b) there is a significant amount of whatever you brought that is missing, and you know it wasn't you who ate it.

Someone is going down.

Peegee
09-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Some jerk convinced me to start a contest!

Also, I'm the victim of a food thief crime in my office. It's the worst when you go to get something of yours from the fridge and a) it's gone or b) there is a significant amount of whatever you brought that is missing, and you know it wasn't you who ate it.

Someone is going down.

Ugh not cool. It happened a couple of times at this office. Set fire to everything :D

Momiji
09-08-2010, 06:13 PM
*sigh* (http://alt.org/nethack/userdata/Matsuri/dumplog/1283906848.nh343.txt)

Jessweeee♪
09-08-2010, 07:23 PM
My family is getting my friends sucked into their drama when they have nothing to do with it :(

Freya
09-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Hurricane Hermine was suppose to have caused flash floods in my area and it hit us just not the right side. So I've only got 2 inches of rain. SAD FACE.

Chris
09-08-2010, 09:50 PM
No one touches my bread, so people naturally help themselves to it anyway. It's small potatoes, but those are my potatoes. :mad:

SNOOZER
09-09-2010, 04:23 AM

Have you tried rounding up your friends and getting it back recon style?

Yes, our parents eventually caught us but we managed to get the tree back... well at least half of it.

@Peegee: And with that, a mighty cheer went up from the heroes of Shelbyville. They had banished the awful lemon tree forever, because it was haunted. Now let's all celebrate with a cool glass of turnip juice.