PDA

View Full Version : Eggs!

Shorty
09-08-2010, 06:42 PM
How do you like your eggs?

I prefer mine really over-easy, ie - egg whites cooked just enough and the yolk as uncooked as possible. Toss onto a piece of buttered toast and eat!

If you don't like eggs, what do you prefer to have for breakfast?

Pheesh
09-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Scrambled is my preferred method. But for me eggs are one of those things I can eat any way.

escobert
09-08-2010, 06:52 PM
I like to make egg and cheese sandwiches!

Peegee
09-08-2010, 06:56 PM
I forget how to cook over-easy eggs D:

Consequently I cook mine scrambled. Whisk eggs, pour, and immediately use chopstick or something plastic (so it doesn't scratch the coating) to push the eggs around as it cooks. Seriously it's awesome.

Hard boiled eggs are for being lazy. Or some sort of weird preference.

Rantz
09-08-2010, 07:02 PM
My favourite is probably scrambled eggs, but they have to be done just right. As far as fried eggs go, either over easy or over medium is acceptable. Delicious on toast. Boiled is good too! Soft to medium boiled, please. Or put them in an omelet! Honestly, I'll take eggs mostly any way they're prepared :love:

Psychotic
09-08-2010, 07:12 PM
My favourite is probably scrambled eggs, but they have to be done just right. As far as fried eggs go, either over easy or over medium is acceptable. Delicious on toast. Boiled is good too! Soft to medium boiled, please. Or put them in an omelet! Honestly, I'll take eggs mostly any way they're prepared :love:Yes! All kinds of eggs are glorious! I have no preference. Give me an egg and I will devour it.

Rodarian
09-08-2010, 07:12 PM
I like my eggs in any form really .. I usually have fried over easy.

Shorty
09-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh my goodness, I forgot about deviled eggs. I loooove deviled eggs.

Rantz
09-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Those too! Deviled eggs are delicious.

ChickenHeart
09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Fried like...really fried, crispyish.

Chris
09-08-2010, 07:56 PM
I cut down on eggs years ago when I found this out:

1 Egg

Calories: 71

Calories from Fat: 45

Total Fat: 5g

Saturated Fat: 2g

Cholesterol: 221mg

Sodium: 70mg

Total Carbs: 0g

Dietary Fiber: 0g

Sugar: 0g

Protein: 6g

It is recommended that you eat three eggs at most a week.

Raistlin
09-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Definitely scrambled eggs, if I have to eat just eggs by itself. My step-dad will cook bacon and then cook scrambled eggs in the bacon grease and they are excellent.

However, I most enjoy my eggs in omelet form.

Madame Adequate
09-08-2010, 07:59 PM
Scrambled and omelet are supreme. Boiled is also great.

I love eating eggs, but the smell of them makes me feel nauseous. :(

Clo
09-08-2010, 08:22 PM
I don't really like scrambled eggs, because it's sort of greasy and a lot of people put cheese in it, and I'm sort of lactose intolerant so yeaaahhh.

I like boiled eggs. :jess:

Shiny
09-08-2010, 08:27 PM
inb4 fertilized

Scrambled eggs literally make me vomit. I can't eat the yoke, or at least I cannot be able to taste the yoke at all or I vomit. When I have boiled eggs, I have to take the yellow part out and sprinkle some pepper on it.

escobert
09-08-2010, 08:31 PM
inb4 fertilized

Scrambled eggs literally make me vomit. I can't eat the yoke, or at least I cannot be able to taste the yoke at all or I vomit. When I have boiled eggs, I have to take the yellow part out and sprinkle some pepper on it.

I used to hate the yoke. But as I've grown older I have come to like it more.

Freya
09-08-2010, 08:38 PM
I have chickens so we get fresh eggs. I eat so many of them though sometimes it makes me sick. I like omelets though! And what Raist said about it in the bacon grease. So unhealthy but soooo tasty. Egg sammiches are good too! You know bagel and egg. Yum!

Peegee
09-08-2010, 08:56 PM
inb4 fertilized

Do you buy egg whites in those milk cartons?

Shorty
09-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Grossssssssss. That reminds me of that premade pancake mix in a carton. Ugh.

Agent Proto
09-08-2010, 09:27 PM
You know what's good? <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_%28egg%29">Balut.</a> Actually, it's not really good. I had it once before and it was pretty bad. xD

Anyway, I like my eggs scrambled, but I like them in any way though. :)

Rye
09-08-2010, 10:01 PM
My favourite is probably scrambled eggs, but they have to be done just right. As far as fried eggs go, either over easy or over medium is acceptable. Delicious on toast. Boiled is good too! Soft to medium boiled, please. Or put them in an omelet! Honestly, I'll take eggs mostly any way they're prepared :love:

Yes, totally agree!

Though when it comes to omlets, I prefer egg white only. :)

Rebellious Eagle
09-08-2010, 10:27 PM
I like scrambled egg beaters, because scrambled eggs taste funny to me and the yoke kind of disgusts me. Plus, they're healthier. :D

Madame Adequate
09-08-2010, 11:57 PM
inb4 fertilized

That stuff is uncivilized and vile.

Bunny
09-09-2010, 12:02 AM
inb4 fertilized

So you're admitting to using it?

I prefer my eggs Benedict.

NorthernChaosGod
09-09-2010, 02:20 AM
Definitely in an omelette, or just scrambled eggs if I'm feeling a bit lazy.

Zeldy
09-09-2010, 02:25 AM
My favourite is probably scrambled eggs, but they have to be done just right. As far as fried eggs go, either over easy or over medium is acceptable. Delicious on toast. Boiled is good too! Soft to medium boiled, please. Or put them in an omelet! Honestly, I'll take eggs mostly any way they're prepared :love:Yes! All kinds of eggs are glorious! I have no preference. Give me an egg and I will devour it.

Agreed. Eggs are superior in all forms.

Levian
09-09-2010, 02:28 AM
Soft boiled mostly, although not too soft to put on a slice of bread.

Momiji
09-09-2010, 04:50 AM
Over-easy for me, with toast to dip into the yolk. Oh god <3

Shorty
09-09-2010, 04:56 AM
YES! You are the best, Momiji <3

Momiji
09-09-2010, 05:57 AM
But of course. :cool:

~*~Celes~*~
09-09-2010, 06:08 AM

Agreed. Eggs are superior in all forms.

Peegee
09-09-2010, 08:13 PM
inb4 fertilized

That's only because we eat egg yolks. What if you only like egg whites? You'd buy whole eggs and just toss out the yolks? c'mon!

Chloe.
09-09-2010, 09:07 PM
I like them scrambled or fried on toast the best, but I'll eat them in pretty much any form :jess:

fire_of_avalon
09-10-2010, 01:20 AM
The older I get the less I like eggs, actually. I don't like boiled eggs anymore, though I used to love them. Once in a blue moon I'll eat a fried egg over medium, but I'm even beginning to dislike scrambled eggs unless they're fulla cheese.

I'd never dislike an omlet, though. Omg yay.

Shiny
09-10-2010, 08:26 PM
inb4 fertilized

I don't know what that is.

Laddy
09-11-2010, 12:21 AM
I don't like eggs.

Fujiko
09-11-2010, 01:14 AM
How do you like your eggs?

I prefer mine really over-easy, ie - egg whites cooked just enough and the yolk as uncooked as possible. Toss onto a piece of buttered toast and eat!

I like it that way too! I also like scrambled eggs with toast (sometimes with cheese and ketchup on) and omelettes, and hard boiled and fried and, and yum!! ^__^

razorrozar7
09-11-2010, 01:24 AM
I love eggs any way, but I have three favorites: fried-egg sandwich, deviled, and sunny side up.

Dignified Pauper
09-12-2010, 01:06 AM
scrambled, cheese, sour-dough toast.