PDA

View Full Version : Dream ratings.

Agent Proto
09-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Let's play! But first, the rules for this simple game.

1. Rate the dream before your post 1-10 according to any criteria you want. If you want to rate it by awesomeness, go ahead.
2. Talk about the last dream you can remember. Does it need to be detailed? Not necessarily but it could help get a better rating from the next poster.
3. The next poster repeats steps 1 and 2.

;D Since I'm the first poster in this thread, I don't have a dream to rate, so I'll go ahead and talk about my last dream. I think it's pretty awesome. For some reason, Clo decided to stop by and visit me where I live and we hung out at the mall. Though, near the end of my dream she seems pissed off at me because my mom couldn't afford to buy some nice clothes for her and she wants new pairs of pants and couldn't find any nice pair to buy. So I was all "Uh... okay, I'll take you to this one place that has lots of nice stores!" Apparently, she stayed angry.

:greenie:

Shorty
09-11-2010, 12:27 AM
Jeff's dream : 5/10. I like that Clo stayed angry. xD

In my most recent dream, I was living at a friend's in Utah and worked in this huge underground tunneled office below a grocery store - it was like a hollowed-out beehive. I had my dog's kennel in my office so that he could be with me while I work.

One day, the Huns invaded the city and started burning everyone and killing everyone. They made their headquarters in the underground beehive office, and I was planning to execute an amazing Great Escape rescue to try to go get my dog, even though I knew they had already probably killed him. :(

The dream ended with me getting ready to go underground. I don't know if I ever got to defeat the Huns and save the day. My poor puppy. ;-;

Depression Moon
09-11-2010, 01:46 AM
6/10 Seems like you have weird dreams like I do. I really don't understand them or why I have them.

I will try and remember this the best I can. I was with my twin cousins (who I refer to from now on as Bri & Bri Bri) at some place I think from the inside of the building it was a mix between a hotel, this one area in my school, and a hospital. There was this weird thing floating in mid air I think it might've been a video game. We were arguing what kind of game it was and I was thinking it was some kind of trivia/puzzle game. (After I woke up I realized I had never touched anything like that in my life) The images of this game from what I could remember were black text, moss, and mold.

We were late for something and Bri said we should go. Bri Bri said that her boyfriend was going to come and get us. We waited and he never came. We decided that we definitely had to get going soon so we grabbed a couple of gray shoe paddings there were floating in mid air as if they were in some gray vending machine. I don't remember us actually using them. When we left it was a glorious bright day and the outdoors was filled with lush green trees that bordered the streets. We started walking for a while and suddenly (Ahh geez my brain hurt like it's trying to prevent me to remember everything from this) this suspicious frail man came in our way and threatened us. I knocked him aside and we started running. We ran into another building this time a Boy's and Girl's Club. There was a basket full of what I guess were skateboards that looked more like plastic car tracks with wheels on them. We took one each mine being a gray one and the twins had two white ones. Bri was wondering when her boyfriend would show up and I was getting worried too for some reason.

We left the building and started riding down a large hill at a breakneck speed. We ended up somewhere that I can't remember. I remember Bri & Bri Bri kissing someone might've been a homeless man or each other and then Bri Bri's boyfriend came. That's all that I remember.

razorrozar7
09-11-2010, 02:03 AM
8/10. I want some of whatever you smoked before you dreamed that.

It's not my most recent dream, but it's a recurring one. I am at a bazaar which my mind insists on describing as Turkish, although it looks more like something out of Arabian Nights. I am looking for something, but I can never remember what, and I am being chased by someone, but I don't know who or why. Eventually, I find what I was looking for. It's always a purple carpet with gold embroidery, yet I never remember that in the dream. I never see hide nor hair of the people chasing me, and I don't even know how I know that someone is chasing me. I take the carpet and go off somewhere with it... and I wake up before I find out where.

Laddy
09-12-2010, 07:11 PM
6/10 Cliffhangers suck.

My best male friend is getting married (dude's 16). So he invited me. However his dad, who looks a lot like Billy Mays starts acting suspiciously. After the cermony, we play some Rock Band before we hear the bride scream. My friend'sdad is dead! He is dead in the rose shrubberies. My friend looks on with horror as I comfort him and tell him all will be okay.

Freya
09-12-2010, 08:10 PM
5/10

Doesn't seem that suspenseful with the whole rock band thing.

So I'm visiting hawaii and suddenly the ground shakes! The volcano starts to explode! We're on an island so there is no where to go! Then with our luck a water spout (tornado over water) happens to be next to the island! WTF then it goes on land and over the volcano making A LAVA TORNADO! So I was trying to escape all these destructive events but I just had to die when staring in awe of the pure baddassery of a Lava Tornado.

leader of mortals
09-12-2010, 09:36 PM
9/10 for the awesome visuals

So, me and my friend had spring shoes and were jumping around until we got to a park with a giant slide, giant monkey bars, and like 100 foot swings. While here, my friend gets into an arguement with someone about a contest, and I explain how the other guy is wrong so my friend wins. His prize is a giant balloon elephant hat, so he wears that, and I see another friend of mine and she was sliding down one of the giant slides, so I try to scare her, but she sees me and isn't scared. Then we run away and we end up in a hallway with some dogs and the hallway is carpetted and there is enough dog hair in the carpetting to where it is sticking up. Then we chase eachother and the dogs until I wake up.

Jessweeee♪
09-13-2010, 06:50 AM
7/10 - Spring shoes! Anything that can make you sort of fly is always fun in a dream.

I had a dream where I looked in the truck for my pills and I found them. After I woke up I looked and of course they weren't there. I'll have to buy more :(

Depression Moon
09-23-2010, 07:35 PM
1/10 Too short and not crazy enough.

I actually had a three layered dream, but I will only focus on one for right now and i will post the other two later. First my second dream

I was eating in a restaurant with my mother. By the lighting in the restaurant it was night time. The eatery had a wooden floor and all the tables were round, wooden, and covered with white table cloths. I had noticed that the restaurant was filled with classmates I had during my middle, school, elementary, and maybe even high school years. My mother and I were discussing something for a bit when she said I needed to fix my hat. At the time I was shuffling with a plastic bag I had and I pulled out a silver necklace. It reminded me of the one I had while I was in middle school/high school, instead it had a cross charm. After putting on the necklace I stood up and adjusted the hat on my head which was turned backwards. It was the same black Phillies hat with white thin stripes that I had when I was in the 11th grade. I turned the hat forward and one of my former high school classmates said that looked gay or stupid or something, then I turned it back around and adjusted it until it felt right.

Then a random person dressed in some fly silver clothes came up to me and pulled on my chain. It pulled hard enough that it snapped and came off. The man in silver tried to run away, but I was furious and I chased after him around the restaurant and gave him a left hook to the jaw sending him crashing to the floor. Before I could take my necklace from the man sprawled out on the floor, a big cartoonish, shirtless, white man in beige khaki pants walked out in front of me, bent down, and picked up my necklace. I was taken back a bit, scared, but he still had something of mine and I wanted it. I tried leaping a punch at him, but he dodged it. I continuously attempted to attack him, but he dodged all my blows as we danced around the restaurant. (I seem to be starting to lose memory of it now so excuse me if starts to sound confusing) I managed to land a couple of blows on the man, but he quickly turned it around when he struck me down in front of a bathroom and as he stood over me I felt fear again. When he lifted his arm and then swung it everything went black.

Immediately after that an image of a commercial played before my eyes. It was a commercial for the restaurant I was in. The image was layed on a white background and the end of it showed text at the bottom where it would normally show a phone number and specials that said an offensive witty mark about how I got my ass kicked. I also heard voices that called me savage. The commercial never mentioned the restaurant's name. I then woke up in a bathroom. Two other men were in there at the sinks. One was looking at his reflection in the mirror and the other was washing his hands. I walked up to a sink, washed my hands and then my face. I walked out of the bathroom finding myself back in the restaurant.

The same people were in there as last time except my mother and it was still night time as I could tell by the windows on my right. The cartoon looking man was still there towering over everyone else. I was not afraid this time and I waited for the man to attack me. Once he saw me he started charging forward. I was ready and ran off to the right in between the tables on that side that created a narrow path. I backed up to the point where I was sitting when this all began. The man came at me with a Looney Tunes looking saw in his hand. I ran off to the side and to the left of the tables. I conjured a sword in my hand and I swung it at the man. He blocked a few of my blows before I landed my first. I had hit him a couple of more times before we transformed into two Disney-like anthropomorphic ducks. We were wielding paintbrushes for weapons and we continued the fight. Neither of use were hitting each other and we wound up back at the right of the room. We reverted back to our normal size, but were invisible and we still were fighting with paint brushes. After a couple of parries I realized that it was stupid that we were fighting with paintbrushes so I shape-shifted the brush into a sword. I cut through the cartoon man's brush chopping the top half off and the blade sunk into the cartoon man's torso. He collapsed onto the floor dead, but I realized that he did not have my necklace, even though I didn't check the man's pockets I somehow knew for sure that he didn't have it. I looked to my right and saw this girl clapping for me. I woke up.

(Usually I have no clue why I dream the stuff that I dream, but this time I think it was sending me a message. I believe this dream was telling me that I'm fearing something and when I first attempt it it will be difficult and I might fail, but I will come back, find it easy and succeed, but I will lose something in the process.)