PDA

View Full Version : Linkshell name: Okay, final vote!

Loony BoB
09-11-2010, 08:49 AM
These seemed to be the two favourites and not many people have been too vocal on the matter lately so let's have a final vote on what we're going to be called.

Del Murder
09-11-2010, 04:49 PM
New suggestion: Yo Mama.

Jessweeee♪
09-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Either is fine.

Goldenboko
09-11-2010, 09:56 PM
I sincerely hope this ends in a tie.

Aydin
09-12-2010, 02:05 AM
"Eizon" all the way!

Loony BoB
09-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Fat Chocobos has now officially been created on Lindblum. I wish there was a black and blue option. It was blue and white or blue and yellow or black and white or black and yellow. I opted for something with a lot of black in the end, because the other ones seemed rather bright for EoFF. Of white and yellow? Went with yellow - no real reason, just seemed to look neater, I guess. It's not a cheesy lightning or a boring half-crest thing, it's uh... a random bit of yellow going diagonally across black while broken. Oh, you'll see when you get invited, I'm sure.

Del Murder
09-22-2010, 11:45 PM
Yay Fat Chocobos! I wish I could play. :(

Rye
09-23-2010, 01:37 AM
Good name! I want to play but I just don't think I have the time between school and work. Maybe I can pick it up and get some time in though, if someone is willing to teach me how to play.

Loony BoB
09-23-2010, 07:21 AM
How open should I be with inviting people? 'cause there are buttloads looking for LS that I've randomly talked to. So far it's me, Danielle, KaiserDragon and Drecco Arganon (friend of Omecle's, apparently!).

EDIT: Ah, Drecco is Krystic on the forums but doesn't really post. There we go.

Del Murder
09-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Use your best judgement. If you partied with a person and thought they were cool, then let them in, but I wouldn't invite any random noob asking for a LS.

Miriel
09-23-2010, 06:10 PM
I figure anyone who is friendly and can spell is ok to invite into the linkshell!

What's wrong with noobs, I love noobs. :love: But the proper writing thing is killer for me. I will hate you BoB forever if I get into the game and everyone in the LS is like, "ne1 want 2 pt?"

Carl the Llama
09-23-2010, 06:16 PM
So far I haven't encountered a single person who uses text speech (what I call people who talk like Miriel posted).

I have met a few people asking for an LS and they all spoke with good grammar.

Loony BoB
09-23-2010, 07:09 PM
I've encountered one! xD Yeah, I won't be inviting people who talk txtspk most of the time. I don't mind lower case chat or anything, or the odd lol, but I think I'm in the same boat with "ne1 wnt 2 pt" type stuff.

Del Murder
09-23-2010, 08:21 PM
I figure anyone who is friendly and can spell is ok to invite into the linkshell!

What's wrong with noobs, I love noobs. :love: But the proper writing thing is killer for me. I will hate you BoB forever if I get into the game and everyone in the LS is like, "ne1 want 2 pt?"
That's what I meant by noobs. Should I have said n00bz? Newbies are always welcome. :)