PDA

View Full Version : Sexy!

Laddy
09-13-2010, 11:36 PM
Do you think you're sexy? What do you find sexy?

I find intelligence sexy, as well as black men with dreadlocks and well-trimmed facial hair.

I think I'm pretty good-looking, but I'm modest.

Shlup
09-13-2010, 11:39 PM

I started listing things about BJ that I find sexy, but the list got too long too fast. I will stick with... a good sense of humor. Yes.

Rye
09-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Hm. It's hard to explain. Many people would say I'm sexy (dat ass and dat rack all that), but I wouldn't consider myself a classic beauty, which is what I prize much more than sexiness. Sexy is easy. I could take or leave sexiness, but I would give almost anything to shed these curves and just have a very straight long pixie figure. It's just so elegant and lovely to me.

Things I find sexy? Definitely a good sense of humor. Laughing a lot around a guy is sexy. I find soft long fingers and nice hands to be sexy. I find classy dressing to be incredibly sexy, though my boyfriend prefers to wear pocket pants and hot topic get up. >;0

escobert
09-13-2010, 11:51 PM
I'm the sexiest mothersmurfer ever! :bigsmile:

kotora
09-14-2010, 12:05 AM
I think I'm pretty good looking, dunno about sexy though. I think looking well-dressed and refined and standing out is sexy on women. It sucks when women all dress the same which is unfortunately what most of them do. It's like they are afraid to look different from the herd or something. And when they do look different it's usually just ridiculous.

Fujiko
09-14-2010, 12:27 AM
List is long xD So I'll just go for what I find most sexy about the opposite sex; intelligence, humor and independence, and that he likes sports and plays a musical instrument <3 Also I agree with Rye on nice hands.

Bert: xD

Logie
09-14-2010, 01:56 AM
Also I agree with Rye on nice hands.

Ahhh, that reminds me. I used to know this Italian dude who would randomly click his fingers as he walked (or swaggered). He was thereby labelled 'Sexy Hands'. :cool:

fire_of_avalon
09-14-2010, 03:21 AM
I am not sexy.

I find a well-defined sense of self to be very, very sexy. People who know who they are, what they stand for and what they want are sexy.

EDIT: Laddy, I love you, but you're about as modest as my dick is long.

theundeadhero
09-14-2010, 03:29 AM
EDIT: Laddy, I love you, but you're about as modest as my dick is long.xD

Bunny
09-14-2010, 04:01 AM
I'm too sexy for this thread.

Shiny
09-14-2010, 04:15 AM
*refuses to toot horn*

I find the good ole sense of humor sexy, but not he cynical humor. I like upbeat humor and playful teasing if we're close like that. I'm also really attracted to musicians. I find people that are creative sexy, but mostly musicians for some reason...

A man who is passionately ambitious. Men with deep or soft voices who like discussing a variety of topics no matter how random. Takes care of his hands and hopefully his feet too. But a lot of you don't, ya nasty!

Witty reactionists are also a very huge attraction for me. Basically people who say random, but clever things at the spur of the moment for reactions. I tend to be that way sometimes too, so I like that. In terms of physical, curly hair and/or longish hair is cool, but I'm attracted to a lot of different things physically. Mostly it's about the sense of humor thing. But yeah, all those things I find sexy.

EDIT: Oh and when things on the back connect and look muscley. Girls may know what I'm taking about.

Pheesh
09-14-2010, 08:23 AM
I find brunettes who play musical instruments and have a good sense of humour sexy.

I don't know about myself, some days I think I look okay, other days I'm full of self loathing.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-14-2010, 08:38 AM
A'yo, I'm sexy. But I not because of conventional looks. I love to laugh and joke around, I know exactly where I want to be and know what I must accomplish to succeed in life, I'm great at learning from other peoples mistakes, I'm not afraid to tell people what I may think or feel and why, I have the patients to wait, listen, and learn, And I have the strength to stand up for my beliefs even if that mines being alone.

So damn right I'm sexy! Because I would want the same from my woman. She'll just actually have to have good looks. But quite honestly, I'm more interested in whether I'm attractive to her and have good intentions and self control.

Inferno
09-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Answer : a nice smile

Old Manus
09-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Well whaddya know! A Laddy thread about things (including himself) that he finds attractive!

Jowy
09-21-2010, 12:40 AM
5'1" girls with glasses and freckles.

Fuzakeru
09-21-2010, 03:14 AM
I do not find myself sexy overall but I think I have intense eyes. :)

I find a lot of things sexy. Guys who can say big math/science words sexy. I could listen to a guy go on forever about intelligent stuff and important sounding words.

Rodarian
09-21-2010, 07:08 AM
I find the eyes on people immensely sexy.. During intimate moments, its amazingly hot to look into the eyes....