PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Season 5

Nice
09-14-2010, 05:41 AM
So gearing up for the premiere of Season 5 of Dexter. I just got into the show this year, but I've already seen all the episodes and read the books and became a Dexter fanatic. So what are you guys looking forward to this season? Isn't it gonna be epic?

http://420.thrashbarg.net/dexter_season_3_power-saw_to_the_people_promotional_poster_comic-con_2008.jpg

Bunny
09-14-2010, 06:52 AM
With the way season 4 ended and the amount of crap they talked about at their Comic-Con panel, I see absolutely no possible way season 5 could be terrible.

On the flip side, it is going to be extremely difficult to top Lithgow's performance.

Rantz
09-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Considering how Season 4 ended, Season 5 promises to be quite interesting.

IM SURE EXCITE!!

Madame Adequate
09-14-2010, 12:31 PM
I cannot wait for Dexter to start up again. Jess and I only got into it a couple months ago, so we had four full seasons we could watch straight through; the wait has been excruciating.

Rantz
09-14-2010, 12:37 PM
At least you didn't have to suffer through being linked the "season 3 promo" video. It went something like...

Tonight's the night.

And it's going to happen again...

And again.

Has to happen.

[familiar song intro]

We're no strangers to love...

Nice
09-17-2010, 06:55 PM
I cannot wait for Dexter to start up again. Jess and I only got into it a couple months ago, so we had four full seasons we could watch straight through; the wait has been excruciating.

My wife and I are going through the same thing. We've tried to supplement it with other shows. However, they just couldn't satisfy our urges for the show.

Raistlin
09-17-2010, 06:57 PM
I have been excited for season 5 ever since the epic season 4 finale. It needs to start.

Seraphic
09-17-2010, 08:27 PM
My cousin is a blogger who does promotions for Showtime and she got the first three episodes already AND she said they are really intense!
Ahh, hate her :(
I figured they would've leaked already if they are handing it out all willy nilly.

Nice
09-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Nah. A lot of high profile shows reveal the first three episodes to certain media and PR. IGN had seen the first three True Blood episodes months before the season 3 premiere.

Shiny
09-18-2010, 11:52 PM
The promo they showed at Comic Con looked amazing. I'm super psyched!

Rantz
09-23-2010, 12:13 AM
FOUR DAYS

Rye
09-23-2010, 12:18 AM
So excited!!!

Levian
09-23-2010, 01:12 AM
great great great. the dark passenger. :]

Haven't seen Julia Stiles in anything since 10 things I hate about you.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-25-2010, 12:47 PM
^then your missing out on The Bourne Identity trilogy (Its freakin awesome)

Back to Dexter: Im cautiously optimistic...after the epic season 4..i dont know how they're gonna top it lol Been avoiding season 5 spoilers! Cant wait though :)

Rantz
09-25-2010, 07:22 PM
They don't have to top it to keep me pinned - honestly I doubt they'll ever top last season, but again - at the end of each season I've prepared myself that the next one might be the start of the inevitable decline, and so far they've managed to prove me wrong. :D

Shiny
09-25-2010, 11:03 PM
Dexter is imo the best show out there right now. All other shows seem to lack depth or have annoying laugh tracks.

McLovin'
09-26-2010, 03:57 AM
I think Dexter has improved each season so this is gonna be great, no doubt. Finally get to actually watch it on TV instead of the internet.

Rantz
09-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Woo!

The first episode felt somewhat like standard Dexter. On one hand I was hoping for something really big to happen to follow up on last season, but on the other hand the show kinda needed a "winding down" episode to take things back to level and leave us ready for a new storyline with new conflicts. Standard dramaturgy would probably have this be the last episode of last season, but I like that they switched it up and kept us on edge waiting for this season instead.

I liked it!

McLovin'
09-27-2010, 08:53 PM
"A man came into our house and killed your mother."

=/ Traumatized kids. Way to go Dexter.

kotora
09-27-2010, 09:21 PM
That's why he's our favourite psycho killer.

Seraphic
09-27-2010, 09:56 PM

And then he followed it up with "Sorry for your loss".
Way to make it seem like you cared :/

I'd been waiting for the Quinn and Deb hook up for ages now too,lol. So grateful for her f-bombs to be back.

Bunny
09-28-2010, 12:32 AM
The first episode was good but by no means as good as it could have been.

Nice
09-28-2010, 04:22 AM
I realized that a lot of the promo was episode 1 (if not all of it). I wonder what's gonna happen this season. I got the feeling that he was running away. They created this possibility that he might become like every other serial killer. Abandoning humanity all together. On the run from the police, his sister, his child, himself. This episode featured more introverted dark moments of quite chaos. He was grappling with his feelings for Rita, his loss. He didn't know how to react. He may have said, "Sorry for your loss" to Aster and Cody, but that was fake Dexter speaking. He's so honest sometimes, especially when he lies. Because when Dex lies it tells you something about him, about how he thinks he should act, how humans seem to act. Its funny really. This episode was awesome, especially after that mess of a season finale True Blood gave us. Can't wait for more!

Congrats to those of you watching it on TV! I have to watch it on the web.

Shiny
09-29-2010, 03:04 AM

I know right. You can tell he just doesn't understand human emotion when he just blurts something so blunt out like that. And the sister is officially a ho bag.

Seraphic
09-29-2010, 04:51 AM

I know right. You can tell he just doesn't understand human emotion when he just blurts something so blunt out like that. And the sister is officially a ho bag.

You know you were waiting for it to happen too.
No single man can keep their hands off of Deb for too long ;D

Raistlin
10-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Good second episode.

I was sad that Astor and Cody left. :( :( :(

McLovin'
10-05-2010, 05:41 AM
bye kids, now back to some good ol' Dexter killing!

Shiny
10-05-2010, 06:01 AM
It was about time. The kids were pretty lame, and you gotta admit Rita was getting annoying too although it was still sad to see her go. :(

Rye
10-07-2010, 12:20 AM
I admit it, I cried. ;__;

Seraphic
10-07-2010, 12:24 AM
It was about time. The kids were pretty lame, and you gotta admit Rita was getting annoying too although it was still sad to see her go. :(

I'm with you on this one, she was definitely my least favorite character right from season 1, but I didn't want to see her go like that :/
How do you guys feel about this whole Bautista/Laguerta business? Too much?
Think they might have to axe Quin a la Doakes?

Raistlin
10-07-2010, 01:03 AM
I stopped caring about Batista and Laguerta's relationship during season 4, so I definitely don't care about them now.

Rye
10-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Angel was such a sexist retard in this episode, I wanted to beat him up, which is unusual since I usually like him.

Levian
10-07-2010, 01:59 AM
Angel and Maria are a bit boring. Skip the relationship crap and make them work on some cases or something. :p

Now that the kids are gone, season 5 can truly begin! kinda feels like the last two episodes has been two more episodes of season 4.

Raistlin
10-07-2010, 02:06 AM
I'm not sure that's a fair characterization. Wtf were they supposed to do after Rita's death? Such a major, jaw-dropping event required at least an episode to deal with.

Levian
10-07-2010, 02:16 AM
I didn't say what they did with the last two episodes was a bad thing, at least I didn't mean to. I'm just looking forward to seeing what they've cooked up for us in the next episode.

Shiny
10-07-2010, 05:10 AM
I love how Maria completely ignored the fact that the first criminal sketch on the top of her pile bore an extreme resemblance to Dexter. Quin seems to have picked up on that though, which is why I think he's keeping those sketches.

Raistlin
10-07-2010, 08:00 AM
I think that's a fairly obvious next step, given Quin's suspicion about Dexter in the first place. I can't really fault him because his suspicions make sense: Dexter has a solid alibi for his wife's murder, but Trinity must have strayed from his usual targets for some reason.

McLovin'
10-11-2010, 05:21 AM
The actor who plays Quinn got so fucking skinny. I can see his skeleton coming out of his face.

Rye
10-11-2010, 01:43 PM
He's sooooooooo hottttttttttttt

Levian
10-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Ah, so he did get skinnier? When watching the last few episodes I've taken notice of how narrow his face is.

Enter Julia Stiles!

Shiny
10-14-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm interested in knowing more about what's in store for Julia Stiles character. Her entrance was interesting to say the least. I hope it doesn't turn into a love interest thing like the crazy British lady from Season 2.

Rantz
10-14-2010, 07:55 PM
Teaser for the next episode! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDvCSZu4sLo)

I'm really excited to see where it's going.

Shiny
10-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Wow, that was such a good scene! "We both know that's not true." DUN DUN DUN

McLovin'
10-14-2010, 09:42 PM
I bet they get to know each other and have the sex...then he kills her.

Rye
10-15-2010, 01:23 AM
I knew that creeper had girls in his house!

Rantz
10-15-2010, 06:38 AM
Dexter Miami-Dade Dead Animal Pick-Up T-Shirt (http://showtime.seenon.com/detail.php?p=280966&v=showtime_shows_dexter&ecid=PRF-TV2-S00471&pa=PRF-TV2-S00471)

Bunny
10-15-2010, 08:10 PM
Man, I thought they were bringing Stiles on as some sort of cop or federal agent or something like that. This should be good.

Levian
10-19-2010, 01:00 AM
Nice episode! I really like where this is going :D Looks like it's going to be another great season of Dexter. I really do hope Lumen hasn't killed anyone though. :p I'd hate for her to get killed in the finale.

Shlup
10-19-2010, 02:21 AM
I just started watching Dexter last week and will be caught up after one more episode. Rita was a naggy know-it-all, but I still was super sad for Dexter. The depth of that character is kind of mind-blowing.

Raistlin
10-19-2010, 02:23 AM
I agree, I enjoyed the episode. I'm enjoying the Lumen subplot so far. Quinn is definitely a douchebag ("sure, I'll sleep with you, Deb -- of course, while you don't know I decided that your brother was in league with Trinity"), but I'm interested in finding out what he does now.

Shlup
10-19-2010, 08:05 PM
I like that they're making Quinn look like less of a guido this season so that Deb can do him without me vomiting.

Seraphic
10-19-2010, 09:58 PM
I think as the series has progressed, Quinn has become more and more orange,amirite?
Where do you think this Lumen subplot will go? Will Dexter's victims stem from her torturers and will she assist him a la Miguel Prado?
The possibilities are endless!

Levian
10-19-2010, 10:12 PM
The answer to that might lie in why she ran away from home and why she feels she can never return! what did she doooo?

Rantz
10-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Orange xD It's true!

I think Julia Stiles is great so far. She seems perfect for this show.

Seraphic
10-19-2010, 10:26 PM
I never would've guessed she could be all emotionally unstable like that.

It's good that she's getting the opportunity to portray something new.

Shlup
10-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Yeah, she's not just playing some high-ideal white bitch. It's nice. I hope she helps Dexter deal with Rita. I miss Rita, and it's not even 'cause I like her. :(

Shiny
10-19-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm glad they went the way they did with Rita. At first I thought it was weird no one suspected it might be a suicide. They just immediately were like MURDER before they even checked anything.

Also yes, thoroughly impressed by Julia Stiles, but I knew should could act all along. Save the Last Dance was a good movie okay!

Seraphic
10-19-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm glad they went the way they did with Rita. At first I thought it was weird no one suspected it might be a suicide. They just immediately were like MURDER before they even checked anything.

Also yes, thoroughly impressed by Julia Stiles, but I knew should could act all along. Save the Last Dance was a good movie okay!

I guess since they had dealt with similar deaths due to Trinity,they just attributed it to that.
On top of that, Dexter saying it was him didn't help anything.
Save The Last Dance is everybody's guilty pleasure :)

Shlup
10-20-2010, 01:19 AM
Save The Last Dance is everybody's guilty pleasure :)

True.

Rye
10-20-2010, 02:08 AM
Oh god, Dexter is like a post-traumatic counselor's worst nightmare.

Nice
10-21-2010, 02:56 AM
I'm hoping that this multiple torturers/killers (Boyd and Co) angle catapults the season into hunt mode -- Dexter stalking a target, Dexter meeting the target, Dexter almost smurfing it up with the target, Dexter slices the target...'s bread for them at thanksgiving, Dexter almost killing the target but... You get the point. That's what I love about the series.

Bunny
10-21-2010, 04:48 PM
I'm fairly certain that is what this season will revolve around, Nice. Dexter stalking and getting revenge on the people responsible for what happened to Lumen. The look on his face when she said that kinda gives it away and gives him a much needed focal point in his life right now. On characters other than Dexter, Angel is kind of annoying me which is sad because he was a really good character before he got hitched to my least favorite character. Masuka needs more time, Debra needs to bitch less and Quinn needs to keep on the hunt.

I have always found it questionable why absolutely nobody has ever questioned Dexter's work schedule.

Raistlin
10-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Well the only person who ever knew of Dexter's continual late hours was Rita, and Rita was not exactly the brightest person in the world. As far as Deb and the PD knew, Dexter was home those nights.

Nice
10-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I find myself wishing I had his job. He gets awesome hours! Honestly every other character except Dexter and Masuka annoy me sooooo much. The PD is so blind to Dexter that I can't believe that they actually catch criminals.

I'm just hoping that something new is introduced this season. Season 2 had Dexter on the run, trying to protect his Dark Passenger. Season 3 had Prada and Dex becoming best friends. Season 4 had Trinity and Rita's death. So, I'm hoping that Season 5 doesn't just rehash hunt kill etc. A new angle would be interesting, i.e. Lumen is actually a undercover agent etc. Something that would give us a mindfuck would be most desirable.

Rye
10-22-2010, 01:02 AM
Do you think that Lumen was sold by her family? That is my theory. It would contradict the letter, but at the same time...

Rantz
10-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Or molested, perhaps.

Levian
10-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Why write in spoilers when you're only speculating? :D

I think she's done something terrible!

Rantz
10-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Some people don't like reading speculation, especially not if it turns out to be correct!

Seraphic
10-22-2010, 03:55 PM
I wonder why she kinda backed away from the people in the car after having run to them for help.

Bunny
10-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Well the only person who ever knew of Dexter's continual late hours was Rita, and Rita was not exactly the brightest person in the world. As far as Deb and the PD knew, Dexter was home those nights.

Constantly leaving work in the middle of the day doesn't seem a tad suspect to you? Even if he has an excuse for it most of the time, I wouldn't think that the PD would be so flexible all the time.

On the subject of Lumen, I'm blaming her father or some other male family member for where and how she ended up. I'm more interested in Boyd's connections with the group that supposedly sold her to him than her family history though.

Raistlin
10-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Constantly leaving work in the middle of the day doesn't seem a tad suspect to you? Even if he has an excuse for it most of the time, I wouldn't think that the PD would be so flexible all the time.

A lot of his daytime investigations are done with the excuse of lunch. Plus, as long as he files his work on time and shows up at crime scenes when they need him, why would they care? He's still at the station a lot. Also, if a cop sees Dexter leaving, how's he supposed to know if it's for work reasons or not? I think it's certainly plausible no one at the station is suspicious of his absences.

Shlup
10-22-2010, 08:18 PM
I like that, when they show his slides, usually a few have been added between the murders they show. He almost gets caught for, what, like three or four of his murders out of 70-ish? So what they show tends to be more suspicious and dramatic than most of his murders, so I think it's reasonable for the people around him not to really be suspicious of him.

Madame Adequate
10-22-2010, 09:16 PM
I wonder why she kinda backed away from the people in the car after having run to them for help.

Because it was full of men.

Raistlin
10-22-2010, 09:30 PM
I missed that question, but yes, MILF is right. It was no logical reason, but an intense psychological reaction based on Boyd's (and possibly others') abuse of her.

I like that, when they show his slides, usually a few have been added between the murders they show. He almost gets caught for, what, like three or four of his murders out of 70-ish? So what they show tends to be more suspicious and dramatic than most of his murders, so I think it's reasonable for the people around him not to really be suspicious of him.

I agree with this too.

Shiny
10-25-2010, 03:07 AM
The chick from the L Word i.e. the tattoo artist is definitely gonna get it on with Debra.

McLovin'
10-25-2010, 09:50 PM
Love that theme that plays at the end, Hide Your Tears. Always epic.

Levian
10-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Yah, the soundtrack of Dexter is nice. I think Daniel Licht will do a good job on the next Silent Hill.

Also, Harrison really knows how to work the camera (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIjDMPuPnrM). Clip from an old episode, but he was great in this one as well.

Seraphic
10-26-2010, 12:05 AM
It's weird watching this show since I live where it takes place and then you find out about these places like that bridge with all the rapists,and murderers and stuff. Unless they make it up, which would make more sense, can't go into an actual ex-convict camp to film,lol.
ANYWAYS, this episode was interesting, Lumen's hotel room/little closet bed was cute x3

Shlup
10-26-2010, 12:28 AM
I... would like for these story lines to pick up the pace a bit.

Raistlin
11-01-2010, 09:32 PM
This episode was pretty good. The Lumen story has taken a front seat, which is fine because it is interesting.

Also, Vince's hand motions when silently describing the crime scene at the end may be the funniest thing ever on Dexter. xD

Levian
11-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Seriously, that whole warehouse sequence was so intense and ended in the most awesome way possible.

Classic Dexter.

Shlup
11-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Yeah, very intense episode. And I was also highly amused by Vince's slow-mo jerking over the end monologue. xD

Shiny
11-02-2010, 05:22 AM
I think the Irish lady is going to kidnap Dexter's son.

Seraphic
11-02-2010, 05:02 PM
I think the Irish lady is going to kidnap Dexter's son.

I concur.
She's the real villain for this season.

Shlup
11-02-2010, 09:56 PM
If anyone messes with Harrison I'm gonna be so pissed!

McLovin'
11-03-2010, 05:18 AM
Masuka's "dialogue" at the end was so freakin hilarious. Oh and Dexter running like a mad man was EPIC.

Shiny
11-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Yeah Masuka was hilarious and Deb's reactions to what he was saying was priceless. Really anytime there is a scene involving both Debra and Masuka it always amuses me.

Miriel
11-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Kinda funny seeing Queen Katherine of Argon as... a nanny. :p

Julia Stiles is insanely off putting to me as an actress. It's hard for me to stand watching her on screen. But I do like the character of Lumen and what the character means for Dexter. So it's this weird thing where I'm interested in the character but haaate the actress playing her.

I'm still really enjoying this season so far.

Rye
11-04-2010, 12:18 PM
This season is way better than I had expected.

And no way, Miriel! Whyyyy? I love Julia Stiles!

Shlup
11-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Kinda funny seeing Queen Katherine of Argon as... a nanny. :p

AHH!! I knew she looked familiar. Thank you, that was nagging at me.

Bunny
11-05-2010, 09:38 PM
Julia Stiles is insanely off putting to me as an actress. It's hard for me to stand watching her on screen. But I do like the character of Lumen and what the character means for Dexter. So it's this weird thing where I'm interested in the character but haaate the actress playing her.

I feel the same way about Stiles. Nonetheless, she's doing a good job with the character and I am enjoying this season immensely. I'm glad they didn't do another Dexter vs. Major Serial Killer plotline again.

Levian
11-06-2010, 01:03 AM
Every Dexter season so far: Dexter confides in someone, who he eventually kills in the final episode. Rudy, Lila, Miguel and Arthur.
According to this recipe, he has to kill Lumen in the final episode!

Shlup
11-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Well, one of the main themes for this show has been Dexter's desire for a real companion, so maybe this is the one that sticks.

Madame Adequate
11-06-2010, 01:47 AM
And they do need a replacement for Rita, so maybe a woman who knows who he is could be that!

Gotta echo the wtf at disliking Julia Stiles btw

Shlup
11-06-2010, 02:06 AM
Yeah... I don't know what it is about her.

Shiny
11-06-2010, 04:47 AM
Every Dexter season so far: Dexter confides in someone, who he eventually kills in the final episode. Rudy, Lila, Miguel and Arthur.
According to this recipe, he has to kill Lumen in the final episode!
"Pardon my tits" woman really didn't understand him like he thought she did though. Miguel couldn't care less about him and was just using him. Rudy did know what Dexter was and understood him, but well you know...he was bad. Arthur was being lied to all along up until he eventually discovered who Dexter really was and used it against him. Hopefully Lumen is "the one".

Shlup
11-07-2010, 03:45 AM
I want Lumen to be the one. Tragically, though, I do not feel any chemistry between the two actors.

Levian
11-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Yeah, Lumen seems like someone who could be with Dexter, but another part of me is saying Julia Stiles won't settle down on a TV-show. There's definitely an expiration date on her time on Dexter.

kewl episode. I like where this is going. Kinda quick end to the whole santa muerte storyline though, the whole thing seems kinda pointless now. If that was indeed the end. To me the only thing left seems to be that Maria is in some sort of trouble with her boss.

Shlup
11-08-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm so sick of Maria's work drama.

Raistlin
11-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Yeah, and I think we're in for even more of it now. Sigh.

Oh well, the rest of what's going on now is very interesting.

McLovin'
11-09-2010, 12:06 AM
It was totally the cop who got her pistol found that screwed up the operation.

And I'm so damn tired that they keep prolonging Quinn's investigation into Dexter's life. Come on already! That's the most interesting storyline imo.

Levian
11-09-2010, 12:59 AM
The teaser for the next episode gives a pretty good idea about what's going to happen in that storyline.

McLovin'
11-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Oh pfft, they give a teaser for it EVERY episode and it's always just that ONE scene lol.

Paro
11-10-2010, 04:25 AM
I enjoyed the latest episode! I love the scenes with Dexter & Lumen actually, but I wouldn't mind if she ended on his killing table nor if they end up together either! Anyway, I like their chemistry and their interactions! I hope the story will get some more focus on Quinn vs. Dexter too, but hopefully without Quinn dying or getting set up this time! And "Robocop" is just badass lol! I love the addition of Peter on this show, but also Johnny Lee Miller as Jordan Chase!

However, what I hated was the way LaGuerta dissed Angel at the end of the episode when he was trying to encourage her! I mean after all, it was HER mistake! Yasmin & others died and the operation went terribly wrong because of her, but she won't even admit it?!? And she is acting like a b***h towards Angel! First that account she had, now this! And to think he stood up for her when someone was talking **** about her and got in trouble! Angel definetly deserves someone better.

Miriel
11-10-2010, 06:37 AM
Annnd Miami Metro continues to be the worst police unit in TV land. What an awful excuse for a sting operation. Hey, lets put a gun up a girl's leg and have her wear a super short dress, yeah!

Gotta echo the wtf at disliking Julia Stiles btw

She's not exactly a great actress, she's not very charismatic on screen, and most of the time I feel like she doesn't have good chemistry with her fellow actors/actresses.

Plus there's that elusive "she just bugs" quality that certain people have and Julia Stiles triggers that for me.

Bunny
11-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Wildly inaccurate prediction for the end of this season:

Deb overhears Quinn and Mr. Bad Cop discussing Lumen and Dexter's nightly activities and confronts Quinn about it, who denies everything and then comes clean. Deb ends up supporting Dexter (even going so far as to help him track down the rest of Crash Override's Rape Crew Fantastic) and Quinn tries to use it as leverage but fails miserably (resulting in either compliance with Dexter or violent and amazing death). Oh and Lumen/Deb kills Mr. Bad Cop to protect Dexter's identity. I'm going more with Lumen on this one though, because Deb cries too much to be a serial killer, though last night's episode showed that she can be emotionally withdrawn enough to help Dexter plot bad guy deaths.

LaGuerta and Batista get divorced because she is a :bou::bou::bou::bou: and Angel goes back to being an amazing character or taking over LaGuerta's job after she gets fired for being an insufferable :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Masuka quits his job and starts producing, directing, and starring in a series of wildly popular forensic-themed porn movies.

Seraphic
11-16-2010, 12:21 AM
I liked this past episode, the chase mid episode with the security guy and Lumen was so intense!

I'd almost completely forgotten about the beef between Deb and Maria up until now, I wonder if it had anything to do with it, or if it was just because Deb said if anyone should take the blame it should be her.

I don't know how Maria or Manzon can live with themselves letting Deb take the fall like that when Maria overrode her and Manzon let herself be found.

Levian
11-16-2010, 12:36 AM
Yeah, those creators of Dexter sure knows how to create suspense. Great scenes at the hotel.

and I'm guessing the whole Deb vs. Maria thing is eventually going to blow up in Maria's face. Maybe her days on the show are coming to an end ;o

Raistlin
11-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Finally Batista and LaGuerta are getting interesting, because I fully expect Batista to finally lay the smack down on that bitch.

Miriel
11-16-2010, 01:46 AM
Was anyone else totally hung up on the door and what they were gonna do about it? The hotel is going to notice a bashed up door!

Raistlin
11-16-2010, 02:16 AM
Yeah, I was thinking about that as I watched the episode. The room was presumably booked in Dexter's name (I doubt a hotel like that would accept cash), so I would think that could pose some problems for him.

Levian
11-16-2010, 02:21 AM
Haha, I didn't even think of that. Connecting a disappearance with a kicked in door in Dexter's name shouldn't be very hard math to calculate. It's worthy of an investigation anyway. Still, I'd be surprised if we hear anything about this in the show. This sure ought to spark up some "PLOT WHOLE!1!" threads from the realism police on IMdB, but this one actually is quite a big screwup though.

Shiny
11-16-2010, 04:16 AM
There is no way that Deb would kill Mr. Bad Cop to protect Dexter unless for some reason Mr. Bad Cop pulls a gun on Dexter or something to that extent. Deb may be crass, but she's highly moral.

lawl, Raist. This is the only time I can support domestic violence. Batista really needs to whoop dat bish.

Shlup
11-16-2010, 04:50 AM
There was almost an entire season where I didn't hate Maria. I don't remember when it was.

Was anyone else totally hung up on the door and what they were gonna do about it? The hotel is going to notice a bashed up door!
Yeah, I try to ignore the Dexter-could-really-get-caught-because-of-this plot holes 'cause I <3 him too much.

Miriel
11-16-2010, 04:57 AM
I'm just going to ahead and assume that Dexter brought along some tools and was able to take the door off an empty room and replace his broken door with it. Ta da! Nice job Dexter!

I thought this was pretty cool, Oh No They Didn't (http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/53139018.html) had a Halloween costume contest and this guy who dressed up as Dexter got 2nd place. Look!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1325/5142708261_581bcf3851.jpg

He's a doppelganger! lol @ him having a <3 ONTD sign while also having a serious Dexter face. xD

Shlup
11-16-2010, 05:06 AM
Oo.

I'm gonna have to get BJ a brown henley.

Moon Rabbits
11-16-2010, 07:44 AM
I really hope that Dexter doesn't wind up killing Lumen because ending the season with "Dexter kills the girl who was raped repeatedly" is just kind of fucked up.

I am betting both Quinn and the Liddy cop guy are gonna die by the end of the season, but I've also been thinking Deb might die. I mean, I watched the preview and the person breaking into the house definitely looks like a girl at one point. Maybe Lumen stabs her! But there were also two shadows so it's probably Quinn and Liddy.

I can't figure out if I like this season or not. I think it is Julia Stiles or maybe it is just a "I don't have any idea where any of this is headed and I am kind of bored already" vibe. Is it just me or has this season moved slow?

Shlup
11-16-2010, 08:30 PM
It started out pretty slow, but I think the last couple of episodes have had a decent pace.

McLovin'
11-19-2010, 03:46 AM
It can only be headed towards awesomeness for it is Dexter.

Shiny
11-22-2010, 05:14 AM
This show's writing continues to get better and better. Just when I think I have something figured out it completely takes a different turn of events. Although I was expecting it to be either Debra and Quinn, or the two kids, it ends up being just one and her slightly sluttish friend. Harrison is such a scene stealer. Johnny Lee Miller is the new John Lithgow. This season is gonna be amazing.

Raistlin
11-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Another great episode. I like Dexter connecting with Astor finally, and the twist at the end was intense.

McLovin'
11-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Ahhhhhhh. This shows writing is awesome. I think that Liddy? guy is gonna be Dexter's main villain. Jordan chase is just a little problem that needs to get done right now. And I thought the actress who played Astor grew up fast or something, but then they said she was 12. ew.

Shiny
11-22-2010, 06:59 PM
Raccoon make-up tends to age.

Levian
11-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Tick, Tick, Tick! That's the sound of the slow painful time I have to endure until the next Dexter episode comes out. :/

too exciting!

Rantz
11-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Yeah, it's so exciting now, and that teaser for next episode was almost painful to watch because of the anticipation it left. The writing and acting is really on top. In fact I find most aspects of this show are on top :D

I'm really liking Liddy as a character, and Chase is pretty great too. Though somehow I feel like they're gonna off a bigger character by the end of it. Neither Liddy nor Chase are enough to come anywhere close to the end-season victims of past seasons.

Nice
11-23-2010, 03:46 AM
Teenage Wasteland was a giant setup for the next episode. The only downside for the episode was the cliché Quinn discovery. Even more stiffing is this Laguerta issue -- is she a bitch or what? Still that teaser for the next episode was very nice. It leaves you with just enough anticipation to tear our your eyeballs.

Shiny
11-26-2010, 05:55 PM
I have an inkling that LaGuerta or Batista might get the boot. They're boring together.

Seraphic
11-29-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm sure this past episode pissed alot of people off with the ending of the episode, but I like Julia Stiles so I'm okay with it :)

Even though I know Jordan let Emily tell Lumen everything to get the focus off of him and onto Alex and perhaps get Dexter and Lumen caught(?), I wonder what was the motivation for Emily? It seems like she has feelings for him but still, seems pretty odd.

I wonder what Liddy will do now with the information he has.

Shlup
11-30-2010, 02:06 AM
Dexter rendered speechless by the sight of Lumen in her kill suit may be my favorite TV moment this year.

I may not care much for the actress, but I <3 Lumen.

Seraphic
11-30-2010, 02:17 AM
I agree, I'm not really here nor there with Julia, but I really like what she's doing with the character.
Him giving her the gloves was so cute!

Raistlin
11-30-2010, 02:58 AM
Lumen is great, and I heartily approve. I really can't wait to find out what happens with Deborah and Jordan and Liddy. How far away is Sunday?

Shlup
11-30-2010, 04:02 AM
Yeah, that situation is getting crazy.

Lumen's gonna take the fall, I just know it. :(

Bunny
11-30-2010, 04:48 AM
After watching every episode, I say to myself "Self, how the hell are these writers going to top this next week?"

And then next week rolls around and it feels like I am trapped inside an alternate dimension where quality television is produced on a regular basis.

Miriel
11-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Dexter rendered speechless by the sight of Lumen in her kill suit may be my favorite TV moment this year.

I may not care much for the actress, but I <3 Lumen.
Omg, and the look on Dexter's face when he sees Lumen put on the gloves. He just looked so damn proud. It was adorable.

And I definitely do not like Julia Stiles as Lumen, but I love the character of Lumen and what that character is doing for Dexter. He's developing more in this season alone than in all the previous seasons. I love how it's going all the way back to the very roots of what he is, and the implications of Harry's presumptions about Dexter. Harry essentially created Dexter, molded him into what he is, and drilled into his brain the identity that he assumed Dexter had. And now Lumen has come around and completely unraveled all of that.

So during the scenes with Lumen, I've developed this tendency to look past the actress, almost like she wasn't even there, and just focus almost entirely on what her words/actions means for Dexter.

Also, the last few scenes with Deb and Quinn in the house were nuts. I don't think I was breathing properly for the last 15 minutes of the show. And Jordan Chase is a creepy ass motherfucker.

Rantz
12-01-2010, 10:36 AM
I wonder what's going to happen with Deb getting closer and closer to the truth. Maybe Lumen will take the fall for the killings to protect Dexter. Or maybe it'll be pinned on Emily Birch. Who knows, though!

Shlup
12-02-2010, 07:23 AM
This week feels loooong.

Rye
12-03-2010, 03:08 AM
This episode was so intense, it was constant goosebumps!

Levian
12-03-2010, 03:11 AM
This week feels loooong.

and to think that next week will be twice as long D:

I'm almost tempted to wait until both episodes are out so I can have an epic 2hr finale, but I just know I don't have the discipline to leave a Dexter episode unwatched for a week. xD

McLovin'
12-04-2010, 01:25 AM
:o Two episodes this Sunday? Really?

Levian
12-04-2010, 02:03 AM
Nah last episode is next sunday, maybe I worded myself a bit weird. I was trying to express that I wanted to save this weeks episode for next week so I can have my own personal little 2-hour finale.

McLovin'
12-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Hahahaha, Liddy! Knife to the chest mofo!

But seriously, he didn't bother restraining Dexter some more after kidnapping him? Maybe use a gun? What a horrible ex-cop. xD

With the season coming to an end and looking back at it, it's kind of a weird season with the main story being sorta dragged along and being revealed later on compared to other seasons where we got a pretty good idea of the direction of the season early on. (s1: finding the ice truck killer s2: avoiding getting caught as the bay harbor butcher s3: killing baddies with Miguel s4: freakin' Trinity) Just seemed like too much of nothing happened outside of the Lumen storyline.

Bunny
12-06-2010, 09:04 AM
This was probably my least favorite episode of the season but it was still pretty good in terms of moving on with the current storyline and finishing up some loose ends. The season finale is going to be pretty nuts and I think a lot of character development and murder is going to happen before the final few seconds roll by.

I'm throwing my hat in for Jordan Chase getting away and Lumen taking the fall for the vigilantism. I don't think that Quinn will die but I think that the Dexter-Quinn relationship dynamic will switch dramatically. Getting rid of Quinn would just be Doakes v2.0 and that'll be kind of a boring ending to such a good character.

Shiny
12-07-2010, 08:29 PM
I didn't think that dude would die this fast. And omg, did Debra catch Dexter with a knife or sharp glass? That's what it looked like in the teaser for the finale. I don't understand why Dexter didn't just use his mind over brawn to explain to Quinn that the dude was insane and to let him go before he sued. Quinn probably would've just untied him and let him go. Debra will inevitably discover that Lumen is the other victim either way.

Raistlin
12-08-2010, 01:48 AM
The blood on Quinn's boot (which he didn't notice then) makes me think he's going to get nailed as Liddy's murderer. Which I don't want to happen.

And the teaser sure made it look like Deb caught a knife-wielding Dexter, but they've fooled us with this crap before. I'm skeptical about it happening, but if there was a time for Deb to be remotely ok with what Dexter's doing, it's probably now.

Levian
12-08-2010, 02:24 AM
Yeah, those Dex/Deb scenes are probably not the same scene. It's probably just Jordan Chase holding Dexter at gunpoint.

Still, the finale ought to be good! :D :D

Shlup
12-08-2010, 09:41 PM
Yeah it doesn't look like those Dex/Deb shots are the same scene. I don't think she'll find out about him.

I do think Lumen is going to prison though. I can't imagine they'll just let her go and start next season with Dexter finally having a companion. The writers are so freaking mean to poor Dexter. :(

Rantz
12-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Previews for the season finale:
YouTube - Terrible Curse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tgoFrjX1w)
YouTube - Surprise (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNVwZAmTDGk)

Excited! :D That second one will prove to complicate things, I'm sure.

Shlup
12-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Lumeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Michal C Hall sings Dexter's favorite Christmas song! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK_8vELnUxs)

Rantz
12-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Oh yeah, I saw that xD It's in better quality here (http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/michael-c.-hall-christmas-song-12-7-10/1263973).

Shlup
12-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Screw you and your "quality"! Point camera at TV and post to internets! Is technical works!

Raistlin
12-11-2010, 12:21 AM
The finale has to be pretty damn amazing to top last year's. I'm not sure how they could even get more shocking.

I am really looking forward to it. Though I shudder to think of another 8 months or whatever without Dexter. :(

Bunny
12-11-2010, 12:31 AM
The finale has to be pretty damn amazing to top last year's. I'm not sure how they could even get more shocking.

Lumen was never raped, her twin sister was and she's been following and watching Dexter for a lot longer than this season and has been using him to entire time. Chase kidnaps Cody, Debra catches Dexter confronting Chase and puts it all together; shoots Chase and keeps Dexters secret.

Rantz
12-11-2010, 01:31 AM

Everybody dies.

Shlup
12-11-2010, 09:52 AM
In a state of confusion after finding Dexter with Chase, Deb shoots Dexter. The doctors give Dexter no chance to live, unless... And then Lumen volunteers to have Dexter's head sewn to her body. Next season: Dexmen

Raistlin
12-11-2010, 04:59 PM
This should become a meme.

Bunny
12-11-2010, 06:50 PM
That is horrifying Shlup.

Jordan Chase kills Dexter, who is sent to hell. He must confront and re-murder all of the major seasonal villains, who are aided by some of his smaller, lesser known kills. The season finale reveals a twist: The Trinity Killer, after murdering Satan, has become the Devil.

Shlup
12-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Oo, Bunny's is the best one so far. Best twist for sure.

McLovin'
12-13-2010, 06:26 AM
Ah the old bulldozer in the road trick. Great for getting rid of visiting relatives and angry serial killers!

All in all, disappointing finale and, therefore, season of Dexter. But the shot of Dexter's boat out on the water in the moonlight was really beautiful. And right before Harrison's bday party I said to the TV that they would play that light guitar song. And they did. SO PREDICTABLE! :<

Bunny
12-13-2010, 08:43 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed the season finale. It was fairly predictable, yes, but like I was telling a friend of mine: it's incredibly difficult to have an unpredictable season and then follow it with an equally unpredictable season finale. Possible, yes, but they would've had to change the core of Dexter's character, which would not have worked in the long run. I think they left Dexter in a good spot for the next season and wrapped up the Chase storyline in a very appropriate and emotional manner.

Also this season was my second favorite, narrowly behind last season. Johnny Lee Miller isn't my favorite actress, and neither is Julia Stiles, but they did a pretty incredible job with the roles they were given.

Raistlin
12-13-2010, 04:24 PM
I agree mostly with Bunny. The finale was pretty predictable, and Lumen's leaving seemed very rushed. But I do like the development of Deb and Quinn, and the kids coming back home. The show is good at tying up loose ends.

I am glad that Quinn did not completely take the fall for Liddy's murder. It would be interesting if he turned into Dexter's ally in season 6. Though I'm not sure why Quinn was so completely sure that the blood was Liddy's; he didn't notice the blood dripping onto his shoe, so how the smurf does he know where the blood came from?

Shiny
12-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Predictable yes. Julia Stiles was just like, "k, well, my contract is over now so I have to go."

Seraphic
12-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Predictable yes. Julia Stiles was just like, "k, well, my contract is over now so I have to go."

I agree.
Even though it made sense, I feel like it happened way too fast. I felt like she wouldn't have come to that realization until it came time to kill again, but then again I never had the need to kill someone so I don't know how it comes and goes,lol.
Although the whole Quinn/Liddy thing seemed like there was so much stacked up against him that I feel like regardless of the blood on the shoe, he still had alot to account for.
But alas, it's nicer to have it wrapped up this way.

Shlup
12-13-2010, 11:21 PM
I liveblogged as I watched so as to share all of my thoughts and feelings:

It's been 20 minutes and nothing has really happened yet... Normally I would be annoyed, but with all the elements of this season's storyline, I'm anticipating a big [metaphorical] explosion. Eeeee!

Quinn's face when he saw Liddy :o

Kind of sad that it's taking me until now to start liking Quinn. Now that he's, like, balls deep in :bou::bou::bou::bou: but handling it well.

Ahaha, I was just thinking "Really, Dexter, you can't bring a gun this one time?" and Jordan pops up with a gun on him.

YES! Knife to the foot! That was hot.

Murdery!Lumen is my favorite.

Oh :bou::bou::bou::bou:, this is the part where Lumen gets caught and covers for Dexter... I don't want Lumen to go to jail. :ohnoes:

Oo, we have a potty chair like that in our garage.

Dude, Deb on the other side of the plastic. This is crazy intense.

HOLY :bou::bou::bou::bou:BALLS DEB LET THEM GO THAT WAS TITS.

I am so into post-bodydump snuggling.

Goddammit, she's gonna leave him. As soon as she opens her eyes her face says "Just kidding about that whole thing where you've finally found someone who gets you."

Dude, Dex, time to upgrade your antipersperant to clinical strength.

DUDE... The ass on Matsuka's chick. WTF.

Hmm... No intense reveal at the end. Kind of a let-down, but better than the alternatives. The only "better" end would be Lumen staying, but a lot of people would disagree with me on that and it would change the dynamic of the show, so I can't be too disappointed.

And now back to a life with no meaning. I miss Dexter already. ;_;

Though I'm not sure why Quinn was so completely sure that the blood was Liddy's; he didn't notice the blood dripping onto his shoe, so how the smurf does he know where the blood came from?
I don't think he was "so completely sure," just pretty damn sure. Which is an important distinction. I mean where else would he have gotten a full-on blood drop on his shoe? How much dripping blood are you around on a regular basis? I mean, I'm rarely around dripping blood and I'm a female. Are you a cutter, Wes? Do we need an intervention?

I agree.
Even though it made sense, I feel like it happened way too fast. I felt like she wouldn't have come to that realization until it came time to kill again, but then again I never had the need to kill someone so I don't know how it comes and goes,lol.
Although the whole Quinn/Liddy thing seemed like there was so much stacked up against him that I feel like regardless of the blood on the shoe, he still had alot to account for.
But alas, it's nicer to have it wrapped up this way.
Yeah, Lumen is just instantly "Well I don't need to kill anymore so I can't possibly stand to be around you." Dexter just spent this whole season finally getting to the point where he's thinking maybe he isn't a monster, and she goes and does that! What a cock!

And I want to know how Quinn covered the rest of his story. I mean damn...

Levian
12-14-2010, 12:44 AM
yarp, Lumen ending seemed rather rushed. Should've been a double episode for the finale or something to have enough time for an intense, yet fulfilling, ending to the season.

But all in all a good season as always.

Shiny
12-14-2010, 02:05 AM
Dude, Dex, time to upgrade your antipersperant to clinical strength.
ahahaha inorite. I thought that too! It was a very serious scene and he has these huge sweat stains.

Shlup
12-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Julia Stiles agrees with me that Lumen dumping Dexter was pretty fucking mean. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOJLjn0EGqA)

Raistlin
12-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Yeah I don't think anyone was happy with the way that ended. Except for those miserable bastards who never liked Lumen.

I don't think he was "so completely sure," just pretty damn sure. Which is an important distinction. I mean where else would he have gotten a full-on blood drop on his shoe? How much dripping blood are you around on a regular basis? I mean, I'm rarely around dripping blood and I'm a female. Are you a cutter, Wes? Do we need an intervention?

I have a tap for dripping blood for when I want to play Dexter.

Anyway, you're not a police officer working in homicide in Miami. I just don't see why he was "pretty damn sure" the blood came from that particular crime scene rather than any other. Or maybe he scraped his knee, or bumped into someone else who did. It just seems like quite a leap from Quinn's perspective when you consider only what Quinn knew (admittedly it was much less of a leap from Laguerta's perspective after Quinn refuses to talk and then she saw blood).

Shiny
12-16-2010, 11:27 PM
He was wearing pants, so if he scraped his knee then the blood would be on his pants as well. I don't think there's a point really getting into such a minor detail. Laguerta suddenly looking at his shoes was a bit of a leap though.

Madame Adequate
12-16-2010, 11:35 PM
I don't think Quinn believed it had to be Liddy's blood, but he knows he was at that very location and can surmise it was shortly after Liddy was killed. Combined with having links with Liddy, with knowing that Maria knows he and Liddy were in contact, he was doing the wise thing in not taking the chance.

Raistlin
12-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Combined with having links with Liddy, with knowing that Maria knows he and Liddy were in contact, he was doing the wise thing in not taking the chance.

I'm baffled at this point, as no one was arguing otherwise. Quinn was certainly smart to ask for a lawyer then and shutting up. He could not say anything without putting either him or Dexter and him in severely hot water. My question came about only at the end of the episode, where Quinn goes up to Dexter and thanks him (for botching the blood test). It is at that point where Quinn expresses not just mere fear, but apparent certainty that the blood was Liddy's. I am merely questioning the basis for that certainty, because it seems pretty thin to me, if you consider only what Quinn knew.

Bunny
12-17-2010, 12:53 AM
Personally, I did not feel that it was a far jump for Quinn to make that the blood on his shoe was Liddy's, specifically because he did not know exactly where it came from. He could have deduced (rather easily, being one of the lead detectives in the department) that the blood was Liddy's based solely on that fact. What puzzled me was how easily it was noticed by LaGuerta, as it was a rather small speck of blood and she just randomly happened to look down at it.

Raistlin
12-17-2010, 06:12 AM
...specifically because he did not know exactly where it came from. He could have deduced (rather easily, being one of the lead detectives in the department) that the blood was Liddy's based solely on that fact.

With absolute certainty (or at least enough certainty to publicize that fact to Dexter)? There's quite a difference between a reasonable conclusion (which this was, certainly) and being without any doubt whatsoever. Quinn's apparent reaction to the results was apparently not "oh god, I was worried that was Liddy's" but "that was definitely Liddy's blood and Dexter botched it to protect me!"

What puzzled me was how easily it was noticed by LaGuerta, as it was a rather small speck of blood and she just randomly happened to look down at it.

I thought that was the most reasonable part. LaGuerta just stared down for a moment -- not an uncommon reaction -- and she's a cop. Cops look for and and see blood all the time. It seems reasonable to me that her eyes glanced over the stain, she unconsciously focused on it as an irregularity in the shoe, and then a couple of seconds later realized it could be blood. She already had plenty of reason to be suspicious of Quinn anyway, what with the calls from Liddy and not handing over the messages.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the blood not being Liddy's would hardly remove Quinn as a suspect. I could understand that it means they don't have enough to keep him locked up anymore, but he still didn't provide any reason for all the calls from Liddy right before the murder, did not hand over any messages (because he deleted them), and it was still his name signing out for the surveillance equipment. I wonder if he'll still be suspected in season 6, though this plot will probably just be swept away.

Levian
12-17-2010, 06:36 AM
Laguerta is a vampire and she smelled it.

I think certain things don't have to be dragged out. The show would be dull if Miami metro were as slow as the real police, but hey, at least they're not as speedy gonzales as CSI are. Also, Quinn walked around the police station all day without anyone noticing, so it actually did take them a while to notice.

Shiny
12-17-2010, 09:05 PM
In a state of confusion after finding Dexter with Chase, Deb shoots Dexter. The doctors give Dexter no chance to live, unless... And then Lumen volunteers to have Dexter's head sewn to her body. Next season: Dexmen

Someone has been watching The Human Centipede.

Shlup
12-17-2010, 09:17 PM
No way, dude.

Though I did watch Daniel Tosh's 20 minute re-telling of it.

Madame Adequate
12-22-2010, 04:11 AM
Combined with having links with Liddy, with knowing that Maria knows he and Liddy were in contact, he was doing the wise thing in not taking the chance.

I'm baffled at this point, as no one was arguing otherwise. Quinn was certainly smart to ask for a lawyer then and shutting up. He could not say anything without putting either him or Dexter and him in severely hot water. My question came about only at the end of the episode, where Quinn goes up to Dexter and thanks him (for botching the blood test). It is at that point where Quinn expresses not just mere fear, but apparent certainty that the blood was Liddy's. I am merely questioning the basis for that certainty, because it seems pretty thin to me, if you consider only what Quinn knew.

Oh, derp derp, I wasn't even thinking of that scene. I didn't think Quinn was saying "thanks for fabricating evidence" to be honest, I more interpreted it as "Thanks for getting me out of hot water" without necessarily having connotations of knowing how much trouble he was in.

Raistlin
12-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Then how do you explain Quinn's "I owe you one" comment? If Dexter just tested the blood as any forensics person could have done and just honestly reported the facts, why would Quinn owe him anything? I don't see how that whole conversation can be explained outside the context of Quinn knowing that Dexter altered the results (which requires him knowing that the blood was Liddy's).

Madame Adequate
12-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Oh, watched that scene again, you're right. I don't know in that case!

Raistlin
12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
:colbert:

Madame Adequate
12-22-2010, 09:49 PM
":colbert: There goes that MILF once again conceding that he was mistaken, the atrocious man."?

Raistlin
12-22-2010, 11:15 PM
No, :colbert: "there goes someone who should know better fruitlessly arguing against me only to learn once again that I am always right and making me use this stupid over-used smiley."

:colbert: