PDA

View Full Version : Epic Q&A TTR Style!

TyphoonThaReapa
09-14-2010, 08:23 AM
A'yo, what'sup people. Soon I'm gonna tell my grandmother that I have independent views and beliefs of religion (Christianity). She's not the type of person that'll go crazy or anything. But, I do expect her to ask a lot of questions.

So, I'm gonna be in production of making a list of possible questions and answers. This is where you guys come in. I want you guys to ask me any question that comes to your crazy minds as to why I would have my own views and beliefs of Christianity and I'll try my best to answer them.

By the way, I'm really serious about telling my grandmother this. Because if I can be open and honest with her, then I'll be able to do the same with anyone else. Alright, shoot guys...:cool:

Old Manus
09-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Why you don't bang with the Je'sus set no mo, homes?

Darkswordofchaos
09-14-2010, 03:14 PM
what exactly do you mean idipendant views and belifes of chistianity. then i can ask you some questions

qwertysaur
09-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Would you lick a nun?

Peegee
09-14-2010, 04:25 PM
asl op?

Clo
09-14-2010, 04:28 PM
I think this is a cool idea. I don't have a question yet because I really need a nap, but I will return! :thumb:

EDIT: And by cool idea, I mean I like the Q & A style thing.

Bunny
09-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Why would you have your own views and beliefs about Christianity?

Peegee
09-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Wouldn't it be cooler if you answered some of our questions TTR?

TyphoonThaReapa
09-17-2010, 04:21 PM
XD...LOL, sorry the sever has been down and I have a life I must attend to so sorry for the late response. Ok first question:

Q: Why you don't bang with the Je'sus set no mo, homes?

A: Lol, your mistaken Old Manus. I still believe in the Christian God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit. I just have trouble following the popular views of today's "Christians". Most of them seem to be mere followers which makes them susceptible to people who have the ability to easily mislead them from what the real truth is. And quite honestly, I'm no ones slave. As a matter of fat, I believe The Father, The Son, and The Hold Spirit wants His children to become more than merely followers who are easily lead by the skin on there nose. He wants us to grow up and become the great men and women we a destined to become without the consist need for guidance. He want us to display our wisdom by taking control of over lives, helping each other in this world, and bring about peace and prosperity for all. We all connected and we are all in this together. So why not break the bonds which hold us from our true forms and become more then mindless machines together. I think that's what He truly wants. He is a Father after all. What self respecting Father wouldn't want their children to grow up, use the wisdom he has given them, help their brothers and sisters, keep learning and growing, bring positive energy to the world, and ultimately make our world a better place for all of us together? That's what I think.

Q: What exactly do you mean independent views and beliefs of Christianity?

A: I mean what I said. To be more exact, I don't believe in a lot of the written book that is The Bible, and I don't believe in a lot of the mannerism of today's followers of Christianity. Although, these things are subjective, a person's belief is a person's belief. It's not meant to make everyone comfortable, but meant to tell people the truth about the person who believes it regardless of what others may think. Now, I can admit that I haven't read the whole book that is The Bible and I'm actually making an effort to do just that. In the mean time, my beliefs still stand.

Q: Would you lick a nun?

A: Lol, aren't Nuns celebit (I know I spelled that wrong lol.) So, if a Nun is "Celebit" then if I were to lick her, she wouldn't be "Celebit" for too long son...XD...lol

Q: asl op?

A: A'yo, yes I still like Asian People PG...:roll2

Q: Why would you have your own views and beliefs about Christianity?

A: Because I respectfully disagree with The Bible and The mannerisms of today's followers of Christianity.

Q: Wouldn't it be cooler if you answered some of our questions TTR?

A: A'yo, impatient much son? :cool:

TheGlassesGirl
09-17-2010, 08:26 PM
Personally, I think you're more non-denominational, like I consider myself to be. I just find it to be a fancy way of saying that you believe in God, you just don't go to a certain church.

Also, I don't agree with how people interpret the Bible nowadays. Bible Thumpers are possibly the most annoying people I could ever speak to.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-17-2010, 08:49 PM
You know, in the essence of Christianity, I believe that I'm probably as close as I can be to how Christians should be. But, in the way it is taught and suppose to be practiced nowadays, I can honestly say most Christians wouldn't even call me Christian. In that regard, I can careless about people judging me. In The Bible, it tells its followers not to judge unless your are not of sin yourself. Yet, in basic psychology, you'll learn that people judge everyone and everything just by looking at whatever there judging due to varies defensive purposes. It's like The Bible has stated not to do something even though you must because your human.

In that same regard, The Bible also said, that we are all born into this world in sin. I believe that is actually valid. Although I don't believe that means you are automatically sinful in essence. I believe that humans are born imperfect, but not impure. People choose to be impure. We just all have to come together and start making the right choice for the better of humanity.

TheGlassesGirl
09-17-2010, 09:34 PM
That's a pretty good way of describing how I view things. I honestly don't think people should take the Bible so literally to begin with. I think the Bible is more of a symbolic thing, and things in it are symbols on how to live your life, not actually exactly what you must do or listen to.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-17-2010, 09:42 PM
That's a pretty good way of describing how I view things. I honestly don't think people should take the Bible so literally to begin with. I think the Bible is more of a symbolic thing, and things in it are symbols on how to live your life, not actually exactly what you must do or listen to.

Actually, I think that The Bible is suppose to be taken seriously, taught and practiced in that same regard. But, I also think that a lot of The Bible has been translated improperly and fabricated for the selfish gains of those who seek to control a large portion of the world population; ultimately used a one of many tools to divide mankind and distract long enough for some kind of blasphemous event on a world scale. And now I sound like some nutty conspiracy theorist. But hey, I don't care. I call it like I see it. If there's proof it's not what it seems, I would gladly stop thinking that way if it's presented with credibility.

TheGlassesGirl
09-17-2010, 09:54 PM
Well, your belief is yours, and I won't deny it. -serious nod-