PDA

View Full Version : Obligations

fire_of_avalon
09-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Jesus H. Bald-Headed Christ on a motorcycle, what is wrong with y'all? No one made the obligatory "what did you do during the downtime?" thread?

I'm ashamed.

I solved "the stone" riddles at the scarecrow fields (http://www.scarecrowsfield.com/index.php)with o_O and read archives of toothpaste for dinner. I also bought some boots and ruined said boots (that will be another thread.)

Also I cried a lot.

What did you do while EoFF was down?!

Old Manus
09-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Remembered that I'm a mod on omgmg

Rye
09-17-2010, 06:30 PM
I mostly just worked and went to school. I got my first grades of the new college year, and so far I have an A in all of my classes, though it's still way too early to get confident.

I updated my resume. I decided I'm going to either getting a second part time job as a waitress (primarily because I want the mad- money tips and I'm confident I can get them) or getting a new job that will actually give me the wage I deserve considering my work ethic.

I worked on my online shop. Made a few more sales. Worked to arrange everything for my craft fair which was post-poned to this weekend.

Made some friends at college, one of which also crafts and sells kawaii-style items online. Neat!

Today was a fairly good week, though very hard going.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-17-2010, 06:37 PM
A'yo, work and responsibilities. I've been trying to come here during the downtime to start a new RP and reply to my threads. Be looking for a fresh new RP in about an hour...^_^

kotora
09-17-2010, 06:44 PM
F5

well technically cmd+r, but nobody would get that.

Raistlin
09-17-2010, 06:54 PM
The best thing I did was finish Stephen Hawking's The Grand Design, which everyone should read. Now.

Otherwise, I just went to classes and did a lot of work.

Jiro
09-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Played Reach tbh

Logie
09-17-2010, 07:41 PM
I watched 'My Sister's Keeper' and cried.. then, to make up for it, I went for a manly run.
Oh, wait, that's just an afternoon..

The rest of the time I just sat in front of my monitor, anticipatin'.

Clo
09-17-2010, 08:27 PM
I... did what I always do. I have a life, and it exists fairly awesomely without EoFF, though I do appreciate the place being back up and would be sad if it was gone forever. :jess:

So, I worked, went to classes, read, hung out with people and drank.

Shorty
09-17-2010, 08:28 PM
I found out I'm being stalked by my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend!

I watched a lot of Dr. Katz. Because that is the best show ever.

Bunny
09-17-2010, 09:30 PM
Hm. Post didn't.. post.

I started an History of Islamic Civilizations class on. It is a lot of work but the subject matter is fairly interesting and it'll be nice to have a history class that doesn't almost completely focus on the Christian point of view.

fire_of_avalon
09-17-2010, 09:56 PM
I... did what I always do. I have a life, and it exists fairly awesomely without EoFF, though I do appreciate the place being back up and would be sad if it was gone forever. :jess:

So, I worked, went to classes, read, hung out with people and drank.
Right... But in the time you would have been on EoFF, what did you do?

Vermachtnis
09-17-2010, 10:10 PM
I harassed people at other forums and got a King Frost in Imagine. And I started watching Asobi Ni Iku Yo.

Clo
09-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Read more...? Talked to more people? I'm not really sure.

NorthernChaosGod
09-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Sat on the computer and F5'd the forums every 10 seconds.

Agent Proto
09-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Actually, I've been playing Shin Megami Tensai: Persona 3 FES and browsing /vp/ because Pokemon Black & White info is addicting.

Until next time. See ya!

Jessweeee♪
09-17-2010, 11:54 PM
Started a new file on FFXIII. When I happened to be on my computer with Firefox open, I'd click around my most visited links idly while I was bored. *click* oh, yeah, EoFF is down. Guess I'll go to facebook. Pffft, I really don't care if you still love your ex okay? Tell him that. I wonder what's going on at EoF--ARRRGH.