PDA

View Full Version : For anyone who has "Soul Calibur III" I need to check something (possible goof?)

MJN SEIFER
09-17-2010, 10:55 PM
In "Tales Of Souls" Mode if you lose to Raphael when controling Siegfried - there appears to be a problem with the sound in my version of the game. Raphael is supposed to say "You're too weak to do anything...", but instead; he doesn't say anything - he just turns and stabs the air in victory. Does this happen to anyone else? Just wondering.

Vyk
09-19-2010, 08:33 AM
I remember there being quite a few flukes in victory comments. I recall Roto13 being humorously appalled at what's-her-face sometimes breaking in her speech animation and her mouth would remain open. And Roto felt that she was too classy or something to be "a dirty mouth-breather" lol Pretty sure that game was rife with errors. Though not many of them were game-ending. Probably too much content available. Since I think it has the biggest "cast" (counting styles, not necessarily characters, though there's a massive character roster, most are admittedly clones) in the series and probably the biggest and deepest single-player side-story

MJN SEIFER
09-19-2010, 01:08 PM
I remember there being quite a few flukes in victory comments. I recall Roto13 being humorously appalled at what's-her-face sometimes breaking in her speech animation and her mouth would remain open. And Roto felt that she was too classy or something to be "a dirty mouth-breather" lol Pretty sure that game was rife with errors. Though not many of them were game-ending. Probably too much content available. Since I think it has the biggest "cast" (counting styles, not necessarily characters, though there's a massive character roster, most are admittedly clones) in the series and probably the biggest and deepest single-player side-story

Yeah, and sometimes the narator doesn't finish his whole sentance (it sounds unfinished anyway) That's probably what happend. Thanks.

though there's a massive character roster, most are admittedly clones

That's mainly because most of the bonus characters are basically just "Create a Soul" characters that Namco already made. This even includes "classic" characters like Hwang and Li Long.