PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Favorite moment in Final Fantasy XIII

Jessweeee♪
09-17-2010, 11:43 PM
This whole thread is spoilery, so don't even preview if you're not ready!

Mine would have to be about halfway through the game, when you fight Barthandelus for the first time. The party is like "okay cool, time to fight this Jihl lady. No? I guess the pope dude wants to fi--oh. Oh god." and all the while Fighting Fate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTm6Rt-1SXY) is kicking in.

Another silly one worth mentioning is near the beginning after the Vestige is wrecked. Snow wants to stay with Sarah, but Lightning is like "no PSICOM is coming we'll all die" and suddenly Vanille interrupts with "UH OH. Let's~ run away? Ciao!" and then she does this little Cactuar pose and skitters off.

leftay
09-18-2010, 09:08 PM
My favorite moment was when you get to see all those chocobos on Gran Pulse. It was so beautiful ;_;! Cuz Sazh was like, "HUH? I know that smell!"(i think) and when his frocobo was playing with the other baby chocobos O_O too cute...
Even though I love this moment I hate how Pulse chocobos have those long hair sideburn thingies on the sides of their head :/

Seraphic
09-18-2010, 09:16 PM
I liked when they first arrived on Gran Pulse and Hope and Vanille fly out the window and Fang and Lightning go after them and then everyone ends up abandoning ship,lol. Very unorthodox way of getting to a new place.

I also really liked the Nautilus Park date with Vanille and Sazh, I liked watching them interact :3

VeloZer0
09-19-2010, 06:17 PM
This isn't meant to be ragging on the game saying the whole thing was a let down right from the start, but I thought the opening FMV was the coolest thing in the entire game.

Flying Arrow
09-19-2010, 07:19 PM
The Archlyte Steppe and all its branching areas are pretty good. Watching the wildlife, like the Adamantoise, is actually kind of awe-inspiring. I also really liked Oerba and the snowy bits leading up to it. Really, really gorgeous.

Jessweeee♪
09-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Oh goodness. Watching Titan pick up that adamantoise and seeing how it fit right in his hand wasn't a big deal at first, but then you fight one and see how big they are. That whole thing is just the size of Titan's hand. I wish I could have fought him :(

Raistlin
09-20-2010, 04:05 AM
Definitely going to Gran Pulse for the first time and seeing the Archlyte Steppe. That area just felt mind-bogglingly massive when you first try to explore it.

Yliette
09-27-2010, 05:16 PM
The fireworks scene with Snow and Serah. I'm sometimes the hopeless romantic.

And the part where they jumped off the airship and onto Bahamut when they arrive in Gran Pulse.

Wolf Kanno
09-28-2010, 04:25 AM
*Serious response* Probably Snow coming to save everyone's ass in Palomporum, also the whole scene with Sahz and Vanille in the Gold Saucer rip-off world. Probably the best story scene in the game.

*smart-ass joking but not really joking cause I wasn't happy with this game so this is actually a serious response but I'm saying it like this so I don't come off as a complete troll but I know its too late now response* when I took the disc out of my PS3.

pyrefly maiden
09-28-2010, 05:37 AM
This really isn't a scene but I love the feeling when Fang launches something in the air and the rest beat the crap out of it. Especially if that's the finishing blow(s).

Jessweeee♪
09-28-2010, 05:54 AM
Yeah, her Highwind attack is awesome. It's really fun juggling some huge enemy between Fang and Lightning, building the chain all the while, then juuuuust when the Stagger is running out and the chain is up to 999%, Fang jumps up in the air like FWOOSH and stabs it like 999,999!

Raistlin
09-29-2010, 07:11 AM
I agree, Fang is a beast and Highwind becomes retardedly powerful when she's equipped with a Genji Glove.

SaveOurSeeker
10-03-2010, 05:18 AM
This really isn't a scene but I love the feeling when Fang launches something in the air and the rest beat the crap out of it. Especially if that's the finishing blow(s).
Yeah thats great, when she adds one of her in fight comments as well, makes you think that fang really enjoys being l'cie. My favorite part has to be Pulse, I also like Sunleth Waterscape, just for the colours maaaaaaan:D

Kenshin IV
10-11-2010, 07:52 AM
I still say the whole ending was very well done. The story was nothing special from beginning to end, and the final boss was really dumb, but -- if nothing else -- they did do a really good job with the ending.