PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Advert

Carl the Llama
09-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi, Just finnished watching Mr.Deeds on a vid I recorded back in 2006 but one of the adverts I watched which was in black and white started off with a woman finding a pack of matches with a phone number written on the inside, then she storms out and the guy goes and sits on the balcony then he see's a cab pull up and the woman come out of the cab and he goes inside and squeezes some ice and you see a tattoo on his arm then throws it back inside the bowl and she walks in and goes straight to the bedroom and starts packing a bag, he pore's two drink's (it looks like whiskey) and puts some ice inside one of them and walks to the balcony and see the cab waiting there, she comes out with her packed bag and he looks alarmed as she walks out the door he runs after her but is to late and see's her getting in and in the bottom it and driving off, at the bottom it says Advertisement.

Do any of you remember the advertisement and what it was advertising, I think it must have been a series of adverts but I never saw any other adverts after that.