PDA

View Full Version : HEAR me Kings and Queens, I declare TOTAL WAR!

Dignified Pauper
09-20-2010, 03:07 PM
http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Medieval-2-Total-War-from-SEGA-2.jpg

My name is Marick D. Pauper, and herein lies the history of an untold world, wrapped in dark times! Kings ruled their lands with mighty fists, and generals marched the world with great fury, sending out their armies to conquer lands, and their daughters to subjugate foreign thrones by blood!

In these dark times, there were spies and assassins, and the world was unsafe for the weak. Peasants were conscripted, marched on with a terrible fear, and economies were crushed by bad planning!

Herein, we shall watch the unfolded tale of history and will determine the fate of a nation.

This is where you come in. At certain points, I will be asking you lot what to do. Not often though. I probably won't play many of the battles either, simply because my laptop might not be able to handle them. That said, this will be updated with pictures, no video.

I will be playing Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms, and I edited the game files to unlock all the different playable factions. So, with that said, I will let you decide what faction we play as.

HERE ARE YOUR CHOICES!

The Aztects
Byzantine Empire
Denmark
Egypt
England
France
Holy Roman Empire
Hungary
Ireland
Milan
Mongols
Moors
Papal States
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Scotland
Sicily
Spain
Timurids
Turks
Venice

I will be playing the Grand Campaign of Europe, and that means that some of the new factions through the American Campaign or the smaller campaigns won't be available.

As my loyal council, you shall choose what nation we start off with!

NeoCracker
09-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Mongols will always have a special place in my heart.

Psychotic
09-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Moors

I am telling you guys

Moors

this will end well

trust me

MOORS

escobert
09-21-2010, 06:52 PM
France
they always win wars!

Dignified Pauper
09-21-2010, 07:04 PM
So... Mongols I can't because they don't show up until way later, and are unplayable.

Moors... 1 vote... (I hate you)

France ... 1 vote (I hate you too, but not as much as I hate the Moors)

NeoCracker
09-21-2010, 07:23 PM
God dammit.

Turks then.

If not available, Scotland.

Then Ireland.

If none of those are pickable...

go fuck yourself. I'm voting Moors.

Dignified Pauper
09-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Scotland I could get behind, because wiping out the english is awesome.

The moors are just so easy, and you don't get the college of cardinals goodness.

Psychotic
10-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Marick have you Maricked already? Where are my Moors :colbert:

DMKA
10-10-2010, 05:05 PM
France
they always win wars!

Kekekekekeke.

Vyk
10-10-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm guessing the Total War games are way different on console than they are on PC. As I recall playing a console Total War game, I can't remember if it was Rome: Total War or Spartan: Total War, but it was a hack'n'slash generic God of War type game

McLovin'
10-11-2010, 04:54 AM
I'm guessing the Total War games are way different on console than they are on PC. As I recall playing a console Total War game, I can't remember if it was Rome: Total War or Spartan: Total War, but it was a hack'n'slash generic God of War type game

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Spartan: Total Warrior. Completely different from the Total War games. :)

Vyk
10-11-2010, 05:54 AM
Ah I guess they do have different names. Bad memory I guess. I just figured they pulled a Baldur's Gate type of transition for the consoles. Would not surprise me. Sorry for derailing the thread for a sec.