PDA

View Full Version : Original selves of OXIII members IX-XII?

SuperMillionaire
09-21-2010, 01:27 PM
We all know that Roxas' original self is Sora, and Xemans' original self is Xehanort, and more recently, we've seen the original selves of members II-VIII in Birth by Sleep, but what about the original selves of members IX-XII (Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene)?

qwertysaur
09-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Note I just made this up but i doubt they will be explored because most of them are minor members of the organization.

Demyx - Was too lazy to run from a heartless because he would rather take a nap, so he lost his heart.
Luxord - Lost his heart as part of a gamble. Porfessional poker player by night. Slot machine addict by day. :bigsmile:
Marluxia - Former Florist/assassin for hire. His world gets devoured by heartless. Possibly a crossdresser.
Larxene - She possibly worked as an electrician or given her personality she administered electroshock therapy. Lost her world.

LowCaloriePie
09-21-2010, 11:52 PM
Luxord - Lost his heart as part of a gamble. Porfessional poker player by night. Slot machine addict by day. :bigsmile:

I smell an awesome fanfiction. :)

AntagonistGB
09-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Larxene was Colonel Volgin's twin sister. It doesn't say in-game, but Braig was Revolver Ocelot's twin brother.

"Ah, the reload!"

SuperMillionaire
09-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Guys, let's be serious here. I don't want any jokes here.

LowCaloriePie
09-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Well, the games don't really offer any hints as to how they actually lost their hearts. Until then, I think qwertysaur's guesses are pretty faithful to their characters. :D

AntagonistGB
09-24-2010, 04:30 AM
Luxord is srs bzns, gaiz.

Wolf Kanno
09-28-2010, 03:37 AM
There is no real in game or even ultimania books that detail any of the later members. The closest thing we get is that Xigbar mentions he was the one who found Marluxia in KH2:FM but gives no details whatsoever about where he met him. Even 358/2 dropped the ball and never really spoke of anyone's past beyond a few subtle hints here and there and even then most of that stuff was expanded upon in BBS.

The best we can hope for is either Nomura releasing a source book giving the backgrounds for them or maybe getting some more info in the next major KH installment that takes place after KH:coded which will either be KH3D or KH3.