PDA

View Full Version : Fake dreams vs. real dreams

Raistlin
09-22-2010, 04:24 AM
Clo: My fake dream is to become a middle school and high school English teacher. My real dream is to become a no good starving artist who tours with a folk band and does no good hippie things.

Me: My fake dream is to become a big shot lawyer or judge who helps run a civil liberties organization.
Me: My real dream is to be a bum.

What are your fake (or "realistic") dreams, and what are your REAL dreams?

Clo
09-22-2010, 04:27 AM
I have more.

My fake dream is to become a middle school and high school English teacher.
My real dream is to become a writer. PFFTT.

NorthernChaosGod
09-22-2010, 04:31 AM
My fake dream is to become an oncologist like Dr. Wilson. :monster:
My real dream is to be a mo'fucking rock star. Sort of, I want to be in a touring band.

Bunny
09-22-2010, 04:32 AM
My fake dream is to be a college-level professor of History at a big time university who inspires the students who take my class.
My real dream is to be a college-level professor of History at a big time university who nails his hot female students.

NorthernChaosGod
09-22-2010, 04:43 AM
I think Bunny wins.

Evastio
09-22-2010, 04:54 AM
Fake Dream: Wild Roses. I want a world filled with wild roses. A world where we can overcome what we have lost. A world where even the wind and rain give us strength. That's what I believe. That's why I fight. (most of you guys should know where this is from)

Real Dream: To get a high paying job, marry this Filipino girl that I like, start a family with her, and give my sons/daughters the best childhood I can and raise them to be good people.

Peegee
09-22-2010, 05:01 AM
My fake dream is to be asian. Or it's to fall in love and get married
My real dream is to sleep 16 hours a day and eat and work out, then play video games and pass out.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-22-2010, 05:47 AM
My fake dream is to...A'yo, Ok seriously, I can't think of anything clever. Someone do this for me son...

Absconditus_Oraculum
09-22-2010, 05:59 AM
My fake dream is to...A'yo, Ok seriously, I can't think of anything clever. Someone do this for me son...

..against all odds, find the rare anomally that somehow meets 5 out of 5 wanted qualities that make up your goal. Just think back to the msn convos.. You know what I mean..

(so wait.. what the fake the non realistic/couldn't happen one or the other way around? XD Maybe I shouldn't do this for you.. well the above is for the unrealistic one so yea..)

Shlup
09-22-2010, 06:03 AM
I think Bunny wins.

Yeah, Bunny wins.

Fake dream: Get a job.
Real dream: Never go to another day of work again. Get pregnant tomorrow.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-22-2010, 06:11 AM

..against all odds, find the rare anomally that somehow meets 5 out of 5 wanted qualities that make up your goal. Just think back to the msn convos.. You know what I mean..

(so wait.. what the fake the non realistic/couldn't happen one or the other way around? XD Maybe I shouldn't do this for you.. well the above is for the unrealistic one so yea..)

LOL, you took that WAY too seriously...XD

Absconditus_Oraculum
09-22-2010, 06:39 AM

LOL, you took that WAY too seriously...XD

*shurg* I just went for the first thing that poped in my head. XD I have a sever lack of creativity, so thats all you get.

blackmage_nuke
09-22-2010, 07:57 AM
My fake dream is to become rich through hard work.
My real dream is to become rich through luck

Rodarian
09-22-2010, 08:08 AM
My FAKE dream is to be successful designer and launch an international brand label that would rival that of other brand labels. Oh has a supermodel as a partner

My Real dream, is to be a successful designer and make his parents proud.

Madame Adequate
09-22-2010, 01:48 PM
My fake dream is to become a moderately successful writer.
My real dream is to spark a new intellectual movement and philosophical position which leads to a unified world that expends its resources on space exploration.

Peegee
09-22-2010, 02:19 PM
I think Bunny wins.

Yeah, Bunny wins.

Fake dream: Get a job.
Real dream: Never go to another day of work again. Get pregnant tomorrow.

Pfft do I have to teach you everything? Just stop dropping pills and poke holes in all of his .. oh wait you don't use those iirc.

Cuchulainn
09-22-2010, 02:56 PM
My Fake Dream: Is to slap the annoying members here
My Real Dream: Is to just slap the :bou::bou::bou::bou: outta all of you.

Mo-Nercy
09-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Fake Dream: Graduate, get a job as a social worker and help lots of people.
Real Dream: Graduate, get a job as a social worker and help lots of people and make a lot of money.

G13
09-23-2010, 09:47 AM
My fake dream is to become a writer.
My real dream is to become a writer comparable to Tolkien.

Badge
09-23-2010, 10:20 AM
My fake dream is to become rich through hard work.
My real dream is to become rich through luck

I need to start playing the lottery :(

qwertysaur
09-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Fake Dream: Be a good high school Math teacher.
Real Dream: Achieve Bankai. :bigsmile:

fire_of_avalon
09-23-2010, 10:07 PM
My fake dream is to continue scrapping around long enough so that the impetus to leap from something high occurs sometime after my natural death.

My real dream is to find somebody to love and to do whatever I can to make the world a better place to be.

My fake dream will happen.

Markus. D
09-25-2010, 04:09 AM
My fake dream is to be just like my parents; my real dream is to work in the promotions industry.

~*~Celes~*~
09-25-2010, 04:47 PM
My fake dream is to go to school, get a degree, get a career going, have a family.
My real dream is to strike it rich somehow magically so that I don't have to work for a living, and have a family and not have to worry about debt ever at all.

black orb
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
>>> So, in other words this is: Mediocre Dream vs Dream..:luca:

As for me, it looks like I dont have any dreams anymore..

Crop
09-29-2010, 11:51 PM
Fake Dream: to win the £80m Euro Lotto Jackpot on Friday
Real Dream: to win the £80m Euro Lotto Jackpot on Friday

It's gonna happen baby! I'll organize a huge EoFF meet up too, spared no expense. (BYOB)

All wish me luck and the combination will help me win.

Evastio
10-02-2010, 05:13 PM
(Talks in a Cosmos-ish voice) That is not true. You've had a dream that you'd held inside of your heart for so long. A childish, yet very pure and sincere dream. Tell me about your dream.

black orb
10-05-2010, 08:06 PM
(Talks in a Cosmos-ish voice) That is not true. You've had a dream that you'd held inside of your heart for so long. A childish, yet very pure and sincere dream. Tell me about your dream.
>>> Blazblue vs Guilty Gear..:luca:

Alive-Cat
10-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Fake dream: never post again
Real dream: post in this thread