PDA

View Full Version : The Morning After

Yar
09-23-2010, 02:45 PM
What are some of your best/worst stories about the walk of shame??

I just walked 3 miles through the ghettoest ghettoburg that rural Ohio can offer, trying to remember where I parked my car so I could drive to my house 40 minutes away. :|

Chris
09-23-2010, 03:30 PM
If you get assaulted, you assault back. :cool:

Also, I try to avoid certain streets here. Unless you have a suicidal death wish, you take an alternate route.

NorthernChaosGod
09-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Does it count as a walk of shame when you walk out of their house and into your car?

Peegee
09-23-2010, 04:50 PM
What are you talking about ?

Anyway one time after a 3 week stint at a pharmacy (they were renovating) we had a celebratory party at the bar. I drank so much I had to throw up. 3 times.

One at the bar
One walking home after the bus (does this count)
and one at home

Bunny
09-23-2010, 04:56 PM
My last walk of shame involved me going to get some ice cream after consuming an unholy amount of chicken and shrimp alfredo.

Does that count? I don't think this counts.

My best walk of shame never actually happened. In a "walk" sense. I decided instead of walking all the way down the hallway and three flights of stairs, I'd just jump out the window into a bunch of bushes.

NorthernChaosGod
09-23-2010, 05:11 PM
My best walk of shame never actually happened. In a "walk" sense. I decided instead of walking all the way down the hallway and three flights of stairs, I'd just jump out the window into a bunch of bushes.

:eek: So how did that work out for you?

Bunny
09-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Well, I didn't break anything that wasn't already in need of serious repair.

Yar
09-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Does it count as a walk of shame when you walk out of their house and into your car?

Yes bitch.

You have to get home somehow.

It's just that your story would be lame. Keep it out of my thread. :mad2:

Clo
09-23-2010, 07:38 PM
My walks are victorious.

Iceglow
09-23-2010, 07:42 PM
I had a great walk of shame recently, we went clubbing and after smacking a couple of regulars on the pool table and a couple of my mates, I played one of them who promptly delivered a crushing defeat straight off the break. Yeah he flushed me out sank all 7 and the black whilst I never sank any. He then demanded as was his right that I drop pants and circle the table 2 times as is tradition, thankfully my jeans were done up tightly and my sanity was intact enough to refuse to actually do a walk of shame!

Shorty
09-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Worst walk of shame: running to your car from your one night stand's apartment the next morning hoping that nobody sees you because between an absurdly large party, ungodly amounts of jungle juice and a hot tub at 3am, you have lost your pants. And they are never to be seen again.

Rodarian
09-23-2010, 09:16 PM
My walk of shame was having a quick shag with my professor in one of the architecture studios..I walked out just as a fellow bachmate wanted to walk in....Of course she saw the prof try to discretely walk out as if nothing ever happened...I tried the same but my friend knew otherwise....Her eyes followed me as I walked off with a sheepish smile....

Peegee
09-23-2010, 09:28 PM
My walk of shame was having a quick shag with my professor in one of the architecture studios..I walked out just as a fellow bachmate wanted to walk in....Of course she saw the prof try to discretely walk out as if nothing ever happened...I tried the same but my friend knew otherwise....Her eyes followed me as I walked off with a sheepish smile....

Wait..how is that shameful

NorthernChaosGod
09-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Well, I didn't break anything that wasn't already in need of serious repair.
Your head?

Yes bitch.

I'm sorry I get laid and don't feel awkward about it afterward. You should try it sometime.

Rodarian
09-23-2010, 09:42 PM
wait...Its not.....

I suppose this walk of shame would be when u tell a girl that you like her and all she says is....".......ok......."

Peegee
09-23-2010, 09:57 PM
wait...Its not.....

I suppose this walk of shame would be when u tell a girl that you like her and all she says is....".......ok......."

http://i56.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/amqniw.jpg

Shlup
09-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Sleeping in the back of BJ's truck, waking up to kids feeling very sorry for us that we don't have a home. Oh, to be 19 again. xD

Yar
09-23-2010, 10:28 PM

Yes bitch.

I'm sorry I get laid and don't feel awkward about it afterward. You should try it sometime.

O_o

The getting laid isn't the awkward part. It's the walking down the street with a hangover, smelling like alcohol, cigarettes and bodily fluids, with your hair a mess, your hands in your pockets, and one eye open. That's the :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty part.

Shiny
09-23-2010, 10:43 PM
I've never had any walk of shames, but there's been numerous times where I've had shameful moments if that counts.

Bunny
09-23-2010, 10:59 PM
The getting laid isn't the awkward part.

Clearly you've never been in bed with NCG.

NorthernChaosGod
09-23-2010, 10:59 PM

Yes bitch.

O_o

The getting laid isn't the awkward part. It's the walking down the street with a hangover, smelling like alcohol, cigarettes and bodily fluids, with your hair a mess, your hands in your pockets, and one eye open. That's the :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty part.

I call that a good time.

Fuck you, Bunny.

Yar
09-23-2010, 11:00 PM
What do you call a bad time?

Bunny
09-23-2010, 11:00 PM
What do you call a bad time?

DOUBLE ZING

Peegee
09-23-2010, 11:01 PM

DOUBLE ZING

Cuchulainn
09-23-2010, 11:31 PM
Where's the shame? It's a walk of pride. I'd sometimes smurf off to catch the last bus w3ith the condom still on carrying my clothes & saluting the tourists. That's all that Christian guilt pent up through years of lies eatin at your mind. Fight the post sex La petite mort and hold ya head up lil souljas. You did good.

NorthernChaosGod
09-24-2010, 01:29 AM
Where's the shame? It's a walk of pride. I'd sometimes smurf off to catch the last bus w3ith the condom still on carrying my clothes & saluting the tourists. That's all that Christian guilt pent up through years of lies eatin at your mind. Fight the post sex La petite mort and hold ya head up lil souljas. You did good.
*toasts to Cuch*

Clo
09-24-2010, 02:18 AM
My walks are victorious.

Cuch and I are heralding a new era.

Rodarian
09-24-2010, 07:56 AM
My walks are victorious.

Cuch and I are heralding a new era.

:cuch::party:

Rocket Edge
09-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Once walked a mile home with a two foot rip on the back of my jeans. Got a few beeps on the way too.

Dignified Pauper
09-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Friday Night... Sept. 24th, 2010.

I go out and meet up with my friend at a house party and he makes me a strong vodka and juice. We then goto the gay bar, where I have 2 double vodka cranberries. Said bar really just fills your glass with vodka and adds a splash of cranberry juice... We then make a dashing escape because my buddy was being clung to by a crazy girl, and we literally run down the road to another gay bar. We stay there for five minutes, go to a club, walk in, walk out, go back to the original gay bar where I have 3 more double vodka cranberries and a shot of liquid cocaine.

Liquid Cocaine:
1 part Bacardi 151
1 part Jaeger
1 part Goldschlagger

I remember staring at a man at the bar, and then, it's black-out mode.

Fast forward to morning when i am woken up by a stranger, whose car I apparently fell asleep in, believing it was mine. This was not a car on a street, but a car in an alley, behind a house, in their parking space... I did not know this person, and apparently their car was unlocked. My buddy filled me in that I was adamant this was my car. I argued for about 20 seconds with the man saying, no, this is my car, but then looked at the dash, saw way more buttons, and was like... OH... Then asked the man for directions to High Street - a main street. I get to my car, because sober mike knows exactly where his car was parked.

Well, I call my buddy, and he said I was out of control hilarious. We went back to the house party where I laid down and passed out on the porch. I apparently also later in the night had taken off my pants, had help getting them put back on, there is a picture of me naked from waste down out there that has been scrubbed. I wanted to apparently go knock on another person's door to have sex, who was a person I had just met that night. My buddy asked me to show him where my car was, which was literally 50 yards away, in plain sight... I took him on a goose chase, and then found a car I thought was mine, it was unlocked. He didn't think it was mine, but I convinced him it was. I put the seat back, and passed out to be woken by said car's owner in the morning. ....

Worst night EVER or BEST?! Also, there are so many gaps in this story that I'll never know. Truly epic night.

Rodarian
09-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Omg BEST walk of shame so far!! All of us Eoff guys should have one massive Drinking party! (LADIES ARE MOST WELCOME TO JOIN)

It'll be epic if all gotten sloshed to bits! XD

NorthernChaosGod
09-27-2010, 03:00 AM
I think you just want us all to get drunk and take advantage of us.

Dignified Pauper
09-27-2010, 03:42 AM
Omg BEST walk of shame so far!! All of us Eoff guys should have one massive Drinking party! (LADIES ARE MOST WELCOME TO JOIN)

It'll be epic if all gotten sloshed to bits! XD

I was beyond trashed... I seriously think I might have been drugged. But I was still in my button up and dress shoes during my walk of shame, and I was still very drunk when I got to my car.

DMKA
09-27-2010, 04:17 AM
What are some of your best/worst stories about the walk of shame??

I just walked 3 miles through the ghettoest ghettoburg that rural Ohio can offer, trying to remember where I parked my car so I could drive to my house 40 minutes away. :|
There's ghettos even in rural Ohio? Jesus this state is wacky.

Last New Years Eve I went with a friend to a friend of one of his friend's sister's big New Years bash, and well...it was nothing but hicks in the sticks, in the middle of nowhere, Oklahoma. Basically I promised myself I wouldn't give into peer pressure that night, but I did. We started the evening off with a fine game of beer pong which moved on to drunk dancing which moved on to an extremely fun game of Drinko (a drinking game variation of Plinko, from The Price is Right) which consisted of you either having to take a shot of peach shnapps, a shot of Jose Cuervo, or a shot of three other equally cringeworthy things, though by that point most of the people playing weren't tasting anything anymore.

Anyway, I remember hitting on someone at the party that I happened to know and then the next thing I remember is waking up on the floor in a pantry. I was told after that there was a huge brawl fight between about 20 of the party goes, someone pulled out a knife, a few noses got bloodied, I ended up making out with the person I was hitting on in front of everyone and embarrassing the hell out of them (and in retrospect, myself), and then the man of the house took out his shot gun and shot a bunch of shots outside, hit a few cars, and everyone took the hell off at that point, except me, who was passed out in the pantry.

I didn't find any of this out until I drove back to my friends house to find out why he left me there and he and about five other people from the party were there and they were telling me how funny I was and what a lightweight I am (hurrhurrhurrf).

Rodarian
09-27-2010, 07:39 AM
I think you just want us all to get drunk and take advantage of us.

You know me so well....:snog:

Casey
09-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Sleeping in the back of BJ's truck, waking up to kids feeling very sorry for us that we don't have a home. Oh, to be 19 again. xD

To be 19 again... this happen to me when I was 19 too. It was at a party at one of my good friend's apartment. There was a lot of people getting crunk. I remember seeing this attractive female sit next to me and out of nowhere she started crying. I asked her what was wrong, then out of nowhere she just kind of forced herself on me and we made out for a long time. I remember not wanting to have sex with her because I was conscious of that choice of not taking advantage of her. I woke up the next morning really hung over, I wanted to ask for her phone number but I was somewhat ashamed of myself. Wanted to go home my friend dropped me off in front of YMCA for some reason I puked a lot. I remember this little kid that was barely 10 was all asking me if I was hung over and he was all telling me how to take care of myself. Drink a lot of water, take it easy, and then my friend came back after dropping someone off. I puked some more in the car all over my hat so it was all good. Everyone was laughing..... this was years agooooo. Guess you can count that as a walk of shame... Been sober/clean for a year though and it feels good.

Rodarian
09-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Yep its a walk of shame alright...

OMG I can't believe I forgot to remember this..(Maybe I did on purpose....) Hmmmmmm

Anyhow basically I drank heavily because I was depressed that my third of Uni didn't go off to a good start so I at friends party, I drank myself silly....

In the end I made out with someone...Can't remember who...Forgot that one of the party goers was my batch mate.....Couldn't remember this chick name and constantly called her something else...

By the time we're were managing our way home.. I clenched on my friends arms with my head down trying not to feel so dizzy and got out of the car several times, trying to puke..

Oh there is another walk of shame.. but that deals with my parents finally catching me drunk.....

They never said anything about it the next day..In fact I exiled myself to my room for a good week.....

Now they time to time crack a subtle joke about it lol...

Vyk
09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
My events didn't end in walks of shame. They used to end with my roommate being furiously jealous. I'm with Cuch, how can you be ashamed? Unless it was a coyote ugly moment, you just got done partying, getting laid, and sleeping. Sounds generally good to me. Potentially anyway

Zeldy
10-02-2010, 03:14 AM
I hooked up with a co-worker, and only ended up crawling home at 8am, which didn't go down well with my parents seeing as though I was only 17. That wasn't even the walk of shame though, that came when I went to work that same day at 12am, very hungover, and walking like a penguin.

:|

Yar
10-02-2010, 07:16 AM
My events didn't end in walks of shame. They used to end with my roommate being furiously jealous. I'm with Cuch, how can you be ashamed? Unless it was a coyote ugly moment, you just got done partying, getting laid, and sleeping. Sounds generally good to me. Potentially anyway

I'm only talking about the walk itself. It's not about any "pride/shame" associated with the night before. It's about walking down the street looking like a slovenly whore.