PDA

View Full Version : Oh wait, it was that OTHER Final Fantasy

MJN SEIFER
09-23-2010, 10:33 PM
in the cupboard, but the wall as well! You can’t help but wonder where it leads, especially since this may be the only chance you get!

To explore the hole, go to Page: #
To ignore it, and get out, go to Page:#

Certain things change, per FF game, while some FFs have a certain thing added, which is taken away for the next game.

When I stop playing one FF to play another, I often find myself doing the wrong thing for my first playthrough, for example say I finish FFVII and then start FFVIII; I keep forgetting that the menu button is now circle, and confirm is X. So I'm pressing Triangle, and nothing happens, and I'm trying to select stuff with circle. Then say I try another FF (maybe even VII again) after I'm done with VIII, not only do I forget that the Menu and Confirm buttons are now different again, but also that running is no longer automatic, and the R1 button does nothing, yet I am constantly pressing it in battle.

Does this happen to anyone else? Just wondering.

Saber
09-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Yes it happens to me too. I just use the configuration menu to switch the controls to match each game.

Depression Moon
09-24-2010, 02:22 AM
Yes it happens to me too. I just use the configuration menu to switch the controls to match each game.

this.

Jessweeee♪
09-24-2010, 05:02 AM
After playing FFXIII, I find myself pressing triangle in battle, like "o:bou::bou::bou::bou: it's gonna attack OKAY STEINER ATTACK NOW maybe that'll buy me a few seconds for Garnet to hea--oh.

Kyros
09-30-2010, 01:48 AM
I always check ever clock to ever exist (even in nonFF games lol) after playing FFVI since almost every clock in that game has an elixir.