PDA

View Full Version : Newb question on profile pic and avatar?

Aqua
09-24-2010, 10:10 PM
So, I tried uploading a picture for my avatar and a picture for my profile and it fits the guidelines ( the 400x400, and the other is less than 20 kb?) anyway some message comes saying couldn't save image or something. Help?

Thanks!

Levian
09-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Yeah, that seems to be a problem going on for all of us at the moment. We recently upgraded to a new version of vBulletin, and there's still some issues going on, this is one of them. So we all haven't been able to upload new avatars or profile pictures for a little while.

If you have a photobucket account or someplace you can upload an image, you could upload the image there and then insert the image url on the edit avatar screen. Same could be done for profile picture as well.

Alive-Cat
10-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Ahhh, I am also having this problem, Levian, old buddy. At least I know now the reasoning behind it. :p Tried uploading the profile pic via photobucket url as well but even that's not working.
Although now, I've screwed myself because I thought there was some strange profile pic magic going on and I thought if I deleted my old one I would be able to upload a new one. No such luck.
NOW I HAVE NO PROFILE PICTURE.

rubah
10-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Try again! there have been some changes made that may have fixed this problem

Alive-Cat
10-04-2010, 06:57 PM
I am a trying! I shall try every way that I can.

EDIT: Still no such luck. I fear, this may be a job for the Ghost Busters.

EDIT more: IT WORKED!!! love you x