PDA

View Full Version : I am so sick of seeing Justin Bieber coments on EVERY YouTube video!

MJN SEIFER
09-28-2010, 08:55 PM
I am neither a fan nor a hater of Bieber. I could not name any of his songs, nor would I buy any of his CDs, but I don't hate him or find him anoying.

What I do find anoying is that EVERY YouTube video I look at always has at least one anti Bieber coment on it, despite the fact that the video is (guess what?) nothing to do with Bieber! :confused: The most common is that the amount people who don't like the video (shown by highlighting the "Like/Disslike" area) are accused of being "Bieber Fans", how the hell do people know that?! How do they not know a genuine Bieber fan LIKED the video!?

He's just another singer to me... Just let him sing, and let his fans support him. If you hate him, turn the damn radio off and get on with your life. :cool:

Last edited by MJNSEIFER on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Psychotic
09-28-2010, 09:14 PM
You're just a bieber fan, man, that's why you don't like them.

MJN SEIFER
09-28-2010, 09:23 PM
LOL.

I don't think I've ever heard a single Bieber song...

Cuchulainn
09-28-2010, 09:32 PM
LOL.

I don't think I've ever heard a single Bieber song...

That's exactly what a Bieber fan WOULD say.

Shlup
09-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I don't get the Beiber craze either.

I had never heard a Beiber song until a couple of weeks ago, BJ was listening to something and I was like "WTF are you listening to??" and he's all "lol justin beiber baby baby baby baby baby." It wasn't good music but it wasn't worth making a big deal over either. xP

Pheesh
09-28-2010, 10:12 PM
With all the crap people post in youtube comments I don't think some Bieber remarks are really worth making that big a deal over.

Shlup
09-28-2010, 10:19 PM
That's a valid point.

MJN SEIFER
09-28-2010, 10:22 PM
To be honest, I hate how people are either "Oh this is the latest thing, I HAVE to be a fan!" or "Oh this is the latest thing, I HAVE to avoid it, so I'm not part of the crowd!".

What happened to just having your own opinion?

LunarWeaver
09-28-2010, 10:23 PM
He reached the most viewed video on YouTube and the Internet acted like World War III happened and only constant pejoratives about sexual orientation can possibly solve it.

Pheesh
09-28-2010, 10:26 PM
"Oh this is the latest thing, I HAVE to avoid it, so I'm not part of the crowd!".

He reached the most viewed video on YouTube and the Internet acted like World War III happened and only constant pejoratives about sexual orientation can possibly solve it.

Yeah, but he does suck something fierce.

LunarWeaver
09-28-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm not saying I personally think he's good. I don't like his music either. But when I think something sucks, I just avoid it as much as a person can. YouTube decides the only rational and adult thing to do is watch every single video and make themselves needlessly miserable over a product pumped out to make money off an age group far beneath them.

Pheesh
09-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Once again, you have to come back to the fact that people who comment on youtube videos do the exact same thing with EVERY video. The kid got the most views, so it stands to reason that he also has the most negative comments as well. When the next big thing comes along youtube will make fun of that as well.

LunarWeaver
09-28-2010, 10:39 PM
A spot-on explanation as to why YouTube comments are too depressing to even read. The only true advice here is not to scroll down and peek at them.

Momiji
09-28-2010, 10:44 PM
The more obvious question should be 'why the hell are you even bothering to read YouTube comments?'

Bunny
09-29-2010, 02:15 AM
The more obvious question should be 'why the hell are you even bothering to read YouTube comments?'

This thread is now about extremely poor decisions.

Clo
09-29-2010, 02:48 AM
Are there two Beiber threads on this forum, both regarding two slightly different takes on him?

:nonono:

Shiny
09-29-2010, 02:56 AM
This doesn't really pertain to the topic per se, but I had to mention...I saw buses today that said "Bieber" on it. At first I thought it was an ad for Justin Bieber, then I come to find out that there is actually a bus service called Bieber.

As far as YouTube comments go I generally ignore them especially when I see something that says, "Justin". I don't like Justin Bieber's music and I don't think he has a nice voice at all, but hopefully puberty will change that. He can play drums though so I guess he has something going for him.

Jessweeee♪
09-29-2010, 02:59 AM
Trust me on this, if a video has more than thirty comments, do not read them. Just don't.

:(

NorthernChaosGod
09-29-2010, 05:53 AM
He can play drums though so I guess he has something going for him.

I call shenanigans on that.

Pheesh
09-29-2010, 07:47 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't advise him to quit his day job. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk6Uq8uk3r4&feature=related)

Mo-Nercy
09-29-2010, 12:57 PM
I like commenting on YouTube videos to give the uploaders serious feedback, but too often it gets washed away in a sea of hate spam. =(

Mirage
09-29-2010, 02:04 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't advise him to quit his day job. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk6Uq8uk3r4&feature=related)

So how good a drummer were you when you were 16? Just wondering.

Pheesh
09-29-2010, 02:18 PM
He plays that exact same break beat in every video I've seen of him drumming, I know lots of 16 year old drummers who would be more deserving of 500,000 views.

There's also no way I could answer that question without sounding like a tosser...

Psychotic
09-29-2010, 03:59 PM
The more obvious question should be 'why the hell are you even bothering to read YouTube comments?'Because there's no finer place on the internet to find comedy, except maybe for the GameFAQs boards.

NorthernChaosGod
09-29-2010, 04:03 PM

So how good a drummer were you when you were 16? Just wondering.
Firstly, I'd just like to add that I've seen kids as young as 10 that would mop the floor with him. Hell, some of those damn kids are better than I am now. xD

Secondly, I'd been in and out of bands for a couple years already by his age. That's as far as I will take it.