PDA

View Full Version : The Tides of Time

Alive-Cat
09-28-2010, 09:06 PM
HELLO, EYES ON FINAL FANTASY FORUMS, it's been a long time, it feels good to be back, it feels warm. This place has changed yet stayed the same. It's good that a lot of people whom I love are still here. Not in a creepy way of course. :joey:

Have you ever been away from somewhere that you spent a lot of time and come back? Whether it be home, school, internet forum, prison? Did it change, did you like the change, or did you despise it, slowly falling into a state of volatile depression? Did anyone get hurt?
Side topic: As I could never leave eyesonff for good because of the massive non-creepy love fest going on here, what is the absolute most outrageous thing that you can imagine that would cause you to leave permanently for good? These are imaginary things, so be creative. :hyper:

Bonus side topic: Pole dancing Earth Worms; man or myth?

Peegee
09-29-2010, 02:53 PM
SOMETIMES WHEN I SLEEP AT NIGHT I SNORE BUT IT'S OKAY MY PIKACHU WILL PROTECT ME

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Sometimes when I Pikachu at night I sleep but it's okay my snore will protect me. :excited:

Clo
09-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Side topic: As I could never leave eyesonff for good because of the massive non-creepy love fest going on here, what is the absolute most outrageous thing that you can imagine that would cause you to leave permanently for good? These are imaginary things, so be creative. :hyper:

I would leave if every guy on the forum hit on me and constantly waggled their eyebrows at me OH WAIT WHY AM I STILL HERE.

Inferno
09-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Every guy meaning NCG ?

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 04:47 PM
I would leave if every guy on the forum hit on me and constantly waggled their eyebrows at me OH WAIT WHY AM I STILL HERE.

I know exactly what you mean. Stop objectifying us, we're people too! :mad2:

Clo
09-29-2010, 04:49 PM
NCG counts enough. He does.

NorthernChaosGod
09-29-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm special. /smug

Peegee
09-29-2010, 08:16 PM

I know exactly what you mean. Stop objectifying us, we're people too! :mad2:

YEAH BUT ARE YOU A PERSON? WHAT SORT OF PERSON ARE YOU?

Madame Adequate
09-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Thread not about Ecco? Then I'm not interested :colbert:

Peegee
09-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Thread not about Ecco? Then I'm not interested :colbert:

ECOLOGY AND THE BIOSPHERE ARE BOTH ALIVE

Shlup
09-29-2010, 11:43 PM
I moved out of my hometown for, like, five years and then moved back. Lived there one year, then had to move again. I like being in my hometown, where most of my friends are, so it sucks to not be there. Now, though, I live in a nice house in a city with lots to do and have a Disneyland pass, so I guess it balances out.

Also: PG is one.

Chris
09-30-2010, 12:32 PM
It's less than thrilling, but I usually visit certain areas and places that I went to when I was younger. I'm a sentimental sap, I suppose.

Peegee
09-30-2010, 02:30 PM
I moved out of my hometown for, like, five years and then moved back. Lived there one year, then had to move again. I like being in my hometown, where most of my friends are, so it sucks to not be there. Now, though, I live in a nice house in a city with lots to do and have a Disneyland pass, so I guess it balances out.

Also: PG is one.

DON'T YOU BE JUDGING ME YOU DON'T KNOW ME CUZ I DON'T EVEN KNOW ME D:

Alive-Cat
09-30-2010, 03:03 PM

ECOLOGY AND THE BIOSPHERE ARE BOTH ALIVE-MAN

I think you answered your own question there. :)

Peegee
09-30-2010, 03:07 PM

ECOLOGY AND THE BIOSPHERE ARE BOTH ALIVE-MAN

I think you answered your own question there. :)

I DIDN'T TYPE THAT ASL OP

Alive-Cat
09-30-2010, 03:23 PM
PeeGee, ASL OP is not my name. :(
But another time I was away from somewhere for a while and came back was at the tender age of 8. I went hospital for an operation to get my tonsils out, never told anyone in my class I was going, when I came back weeks later (I milked it) I said I broke every bone in my body and was worshipped from then on. :cool:
Miscellaneous fact: it was from that moment on, however, that all the kids in my class thought I was immortal and started trying to kill me everyday. They devised insane crazy ways to terminate me, thinking that they would fail because of my invincibility. Now me, not actually being immortal, had to keep this charade going, so every day I would have to dodge arrows, bullets, poison and a variety of fatal attempts on my life. It was from this time I earned the mantle; Alive-Man.

Peegee
09-30-2010, 03:35 PM
PeeGee, ASL OP is not my name. :(
But another time I was away from somewhere for a while and came back was at the tender age of 8. I went hospital for an operation to get my tonsils out, never told anyone in my class I was going, when I came back weeks later (I milked it) I said I broke every bone in my body and was worshipped from then on. :cool:
Miscellaneous fact: it was from that moment on, however, that all the kids in my class thought I was immortal and started trying to kill me everyday. They devised insane crazy ways to terminate me, thinking that they would fail because of my invincibility. Now me, not actually being immortal, had to keep this charade going, so every day I would have to dodge arrows, bullets, poison and a variety of fatal attempts on my life. It was from this time I earned the mantle; Alive-Man.

HEY ALIVE MAN ARE YOU ALIVE OR JUST TEMPORARILY SENTIENT IT'S A SERIOUS QUESTION USING BIG WORDS SO LOL YES NO ASL

Alive-Cat
09-30-2010, 04:01 PM
You ask questions to which you already know the answer.
EDIT: love you x

Peegee
09-30-2010, 04:06 PM
You ask questions to which you already know the answer.
EDIT: love you x

KNOWLEDGE IS NOT ACQUIRED THROUGH ANY MEANS OTHER THAN FAITH