PDA

View Full Version : Where are they?

Alive-Cat
09-28-2010, 09:48 PM
I was perusing the lounge expecting to find a thriving Jedward thread. Where is the Jedward thread? How could you not have a Jedward thread?
The only thing I can think of is it is now banned in eyesonff to have a Jedward thread and just by posting this I am sealing my fate.
Topic: where is the jedward thread?
Side topic: the poll attached.

Bunny
09-28-2010, 09:54 PM
I had to Google Jedward because it isn't important enough for me to know about it.

Alive-Cat
09-28-2010, 10:07 PM
I had to Google Jedward because it isn't important enough for me to know about it.

There's a place called the UK and a television show called "X-factor" there where mostly talentless wannabe pop stars perform on and try to win therefore securing a record deal to be screwed over to earn money for a man named Simon Cowell then discarded. Jedward are an act that appeared on it, dunno if they won or not, but still for some reason they've become some sort of obsession for some people here and are unavoidable almost to the point of one scratching one's own eyeballs out.

Would it be more important to you if I included a hot bubble bath and several limes? :excited: