PDA

View Full Version : How To Get To Heaven When You Die

xfrodobagginsx
09-29-2010, 04:26 AM
ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. If you will confess to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, accept Him as Lord and Savior and believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead you will be saved.

Joh 1:12 “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name”
Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus and asking Him to forgive you for your sins and save you. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?
ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior please humble yourself before God and pray this prayer to Him from your heart:

"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you prayed that prayer to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Bunny
09-29-2010, 04:45 AM
Welcome back!

NorthernChaosGod
09-29-2010, 04:47 AM
Persistent little fellow!

Raistlin
09-29-2010, 04:53 AM
Well look who it is.

Clo
09-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Oh, man... guys....

I am sooooo going to Hell... :(

NorthernChaosGod
09-29-2010, 05:01 AM
Oh, man... guys....

I can save you.

Raistlin
09-29-2010, 05:23 AM
Oh, man... guys....

EDIT: What is wrong with attachments? Shouldn't the image display in the post without having to click?

Shorty
09-29-2010, 05:24 AM
That didn't take long.

Bunny
09-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Oh, man... guys....

I can save you.

YouTube - Enrique Iglesias - Hero (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU)

NorthernChaosGod
09-29-2010, 05:47 AM
Oh, man... guys....

I can save you.

YouTube - Enrique Iglesias - Hero (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU)

Wtf, was that Mickey Rourke? o_O

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 08:44 AM
To get to Heaven today I would first buy a brand new toilet seat - not one of those shabby plastic ones but the real deal, a magnificently carved wooden masterpiece. A work of art. I would take a stroll around town showing off my amazing toilet seat, in the highest of spirits. Laughing merrily with all whom I meet. Then I would discard it on the corner; this wasn't part of my get into Heaven plan, this part was just for kicks.
Now what I would have to do is go hunting. Hunting for mice. I would have to kill the mice but it's okay, religion doesn't mind about animals. :p
Next I would boil the seven mice, (I had a dream about tiny mice last night,) and I would use them to make a strong stew. I would then feed YOU the stew, and if your opinion is highly of the stew, that will get me bonus points.
Next I will need two volunteers to help me. Is there any here who will join me? :spin:

G13
09-29-2010, 10:06 AM
I really want to hear more, so I will join you. :jess:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
09-29-2010, 11:33 AM
It's a sin to copy/paste a heaven tutorial that you didn't make.

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Guardian XIII, you have made the right decision. We will get into Heaven in no time!
Now, xfrodobagginsx's method is cool, but it does take a bit of time and effort. And time and effort are not our friends. :(
When the third member of our team joins us, our journey will begin. Days will go by seemingly normal, as if nothing has ever happened, as if this thread never existed. THEN, one day, it could be anytime, I will send you a mognet message with the words: "giant squirrels prowl the London underground."
Upon receiving this message, you are to tell no one and look underneath your computer. Stuck there will be a note, with directions on it to the land of our salvation. You must memorise those directions, then eat that note. I suggest a fry up.
When you arrive, everything will be explained from there. :)

Pheesh
09-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Hobbits are baptists? :/

Alive-Cat
09-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Hobbits are baptists? :/

They double as Rabbis, too. I don't know if xfrodobagginsx knows this.

Meat Puppet
09-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Chronic masturbators like me don’t go to heaven. :(

Peegee
09-29-2010, 02:37 PM
ololololololol asl op ^_^_^_^_^ pika chu I choose me!

I mean goo

So like, how do I get into heaven olol if jesus doesn't choose me but it's god who decides lol so what does it matter what i do if god descides like lol so liek if god descies lol okay right so what's the point if i kill or pee or help kids if god desides lol pg you don't get to go cuz like i'm god and my asl > your omg gods asl is greater than mine waht do i do alol can jesus make my asl > god ?

Dignified Pauper
09-29-2010, 04:26 PM
If liars goto hell... and this guy is lying by saying there is a God... who sends him to hell?

I'm so confused.

Bunny
09-29-2010, 04:39 PM
If liars goto hell... and this guy is lying by saying there is a God... who sends him to hell?

Assuming there is a hell and there is no God and by lying one sends oneself to hell.. I guess he sends himself there?

idk religion is bonkers

Cuchulainn
09-29-2010, 08:44 PM
I looked into this, the best way to make sure you get into heaven when you die. After much soul searching, advise gathering & praying the surest way that I was able to find was this...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kT0JW4o46Yg/TIu0erbxKiI/AAAAAAAAAkU/I45I3mFZOQ0/s1600/world-trade-center-attack.jpg

Hope it helps.

Hollycat
09-29-2010, 10:06 PM
And behold, a third of the land, and a third of the seas, and a third of the sky and the stars in them dissapeared and became as night.
And the house of the lord was gone, being left those who represented 666 alone on the earth.

the third that disappeared were those who believed, those who remained were numbered by the devil, 666, or in other words:
66 and two thirds that remained.

And woe were the fallen, divided by lot in halves, cast into the burning sulfur for all eternity with the dragons remains.

half of the 666 were dropped into the fire, half were sent to judgement, and of that half, a third were consumed by hell, a second 666.

Any who take away from these words will be taken away their share of the tree of life, and any who add to it, will have the great plauges added to him.

There will be another satan, among those who pass the judgement, and he will be cast off into the darkness, and one will add his name to that of the angels and will be added to the wasteland, a new earth. their judgment is upon their own heads.

Ask no questions, and I'll tell no lies

I support this thread

Peegee
09-29-2010, 10:22 PM
STUPID EOFF CENSORSHIP

:D:p HONG KONG SONG
LOL AND SING ALONG
JUMP AROUND AND HIT A GONG
RUN AROUND ALL DAY LONG
ASIANS LIKE TO PLAY PING PONG

fire_of_avalon
09-29-2010, 11:12 PM