PDA

View Full Version : THE KNOCK OUT OUTFIT

Rodarian
09-30-2010, 07:45 AM
So ladies and gents...What piece attire do you have in closest that make guys and gals simply go Ooooooo when they see you wearing it....It doesn't have to be formal, anything that really amplify your charms...

I'll post my pic later since I'm using my work laptop

Oh Raistlin and Bunny will be disqualified if they show themselves in Bikini's....:|

NorthernChaosGod
09-30-2010, 07:58 AM
Everything I own. /smug

kotora
09-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Apparently I don't, that's why I'm browsing forumz on the interwebs by myself.

Badge
09-30-2010, 09:15 AM
I wouldn't be allowed to post pictures of what makes my boyfriend go 'oooo' ....>.>

blackmage_nuke
09-30-2010, 10:50 AM
I havent washed my jacket for a few weeks and it's starting to smell

Rye
09-30-2010, 12:09 PM
There are a few dresses like that. :) I have one long black maxi dress in particular...

Chris
09-30-2010, 12:19 PM
Some of us don't need clothes to look good! Kkkkk!!! :cool:

Seriously, though. I love my brown leather jacket to pieces, and I always get compliments on it.

Alive-Cat
09-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Something with a huge, bright smiling face on it. Maybe a love heart. Smiling faces and love hearts always brighten people's days. Just spread the love. Love is all the charming we need, people. Love is everything. Believe. :) :heart:

Peegee
09-30-2010, 03:34 PM
I guess it used to be my white colored suit, but I need to get a new one now.

So the only thing that works for me is my skiing jacket.

Cuchulainn
09-30-2010, 03:42 PM
My scented hankerchief.

Aurey
09-30-2010, 03:53 PM
These cut-off shorts that have a permanent chocolate stain on them, a real knock out. Also, a plethora of deodorant and food stained t-shirts, meow!

escobert
09-30-2010, 04:14 PM
bananahammock!

~*~Celes~*~
09-30-2010, 04:39 PM
jeans that emphasize my butt and tops that fight tightly and/or show a bit of cleavage. Also heels seem to do it.

Oh, and hats. *shrug*

Shiny
09-30-2010, 06:23 PM
My bathing suits.

Clo
10-01-2010, 12:29 AM
I get compliments on my wardrobe a lot. This surprises the hell out of me, but apparently I have excellent taste. :cheers:

People compliment my purses more than my clothes. I always have different purses. I'm sort of addicted.

Rye
10-01-2010, 12:42 AM
People compliment my purses more than my clothes. I always have different purses. I'm sort of addicted.

This, definitely! I have a weird collection of very eclectic handbags that I've collected from all the different places I've traveled in the world.

Clo
10-01-2010, 12:43 AM

This, definitely! I have a weird collection of very eclectic handbags that I've collected from all the different places I've traveled in the world.

I would admit how many purses I own, but the boys might throw rocks at me. I have bags of every shape and color.

NorthernChaosGod
10-01-2010, 12:48 AM
I would admit how many purses I own, but the boys might throw rocks at me. I have bags of every shape and color.

Only because I still have the mentality of a five-year-old.

Cuchulainn
10-01-2010, 02:23 AM
I get compliments on my wardrobe a lot. This surprises the hell out of me, but apparently I have excellent taste. :cheers:

If ppl compliment your purses more than your clothes...i'd buy more expensive clothes....or cheaper purses

Rodarian
10-01-2010, 06:56 AM
During my post uni party I was awarded as being the walking, talking fashion icon!!:cool:

beat that!

Oh i use have obsession with jackets...I have twelve of them at one point...

Bunny
10-01-2010, 08:12 PM
A chloroform drenched shirt usually the trick.

louby_4eva
10-01-2010, 10:32 PM
I have a pair of denim shorts that seem to provoke on 'ooh' reaction. I don't wear them very often because they're really short, but they make my legs look pretty good :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Loony BoB
10-05-2010, 03:53 PM
I have no idea. I know I get compliments when I wear a suit, and Danielle likes it when I wear a close-fitting (but not tight) black t-shirt with jeans, I guess. I'm really not the kind of guy to care much about fashion and I certainly don't feel that I have any "outfits".

Iceglow
10-06-2010, 10:02 PM
I tend to simply scrub up well but theres a couple of outfits I can rely on to look "wow" in.

1st I can wear a black shirt with a black v-neck fine knit jumper over with blue jeans, looks good either with converse or with my suit shoes great for clubs since it's layers and thin I can always lose the jumper and put it in the bag for the cloakroom or not get too hot when dancing even with wearing it. Women love this look on me it's a proven fact last time I wore such an outfit I had 4 different girls chasing me.

2nd outfit I can choose to wear and this one has led to some great jokes too especially on my part because I need facial hair if I'm clean shaven it'll make me look like an extra from a jonas brothers music video. I have a blue checked shirt what I wear over a dark grey grand-daddy style t-shirt I've physically seen women look, check me out, meet my eyes smile hugely and then look away biting their lips it made me feel sexy, sexy as hell.

Rodarian
10-07-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm really not the kind of guy to care much about fashion and I certainly don't feel that I have any "outfits".

LOL well if I didn't mention before, its basically any piece of clothing that makes you look good..It don't matter whether you've fashion savvy or not..Just the choice you made on that apparel item that actually has worked to your favor....

And BoB...

I'd think you look just as good in Chocobo feathers as to a black shirt....Plus when you have smittens by your side...You don't need to make any more effort!!

Pheesh
10-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Every guy should own a suit that makes them look their best, otherwise you fail as a man. Aside from that I tend to dress for comfort more than style, although I usually wear unbuttoned shirts over other shirts, which I think looks pretty sweet. Also, because all my clothes are either white, grey or black, they all match really well, so that's a plus.

leader of mortals
10-07-2010, 11:41 AM
I don't have a suit, but I have a nice olive greenish dress shirt that I get a few compliments on. I wore it for nerd day to school on tuesday and everyone said I looked really good if it werent for my socks and sandals and shirt tucked into my underwear.

Rodarian
10-07-2010, 06:50 PM
This one time had the audacity to wear an orange t shirt with an dark olive green dress pants during my sophomore year of highschool... The shame! :redface:

Bunny
10-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Every guy should own a suit that makes them look their best, otherwise you fail as a man.

Why?

Raistlin
10-07-2010, 11:24 PM
I would advise men to own at least one suit, because it is difficult to get by in life without being in at least some situations where a suit is recommended, even required. If not, though, I wouldn't bother. I don't give a crap about owning a suit just for the sake of owning suits -- I have mine because I need them.

Rase
10-08-2010, 12:36 AM
A suit.

Of the birthday variety.

Rodarian
10-08-2010, 07:24 AM
I don't give a crap about owning a suit just for the sake of owning suits -- I have mine because I need them.

I suppose you do...You have to be an impressive looking pimp when you take Shlup around town and to all those business conventions..... /smug

Laddy
10-08-2010, 01:37 PM
I have some really nice gray leather pants that are AMAZING!