PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 11

Shattered Dreamer
10-01-2010, 02:06 PM
EA really have outdone themselves this year and created a total football simulation. The gameplay has vastly improved on Fifa 10's already fantastic model, improved career mode that seemed to of fixed everything that annoyed me previously, the personality system so players play & behave like their real life counter parts & lastly the new be a goalkeeper mode!

Anyone else love this game :bigsmile:

Ps No Pro Evo Fifa haters please you guys are just kidding yourselves at this point:p

Rocket Edge
10-08-2010, 05:08 PM
I'll be getting it this weekend, and can't wait to play it. What really interest's me is the 11-man online gaming, and the improved career mode. Up 'til now I held the opinion that it was decent but held alot of room for improvement if they bothered to do something about it. Here's hoping it will.

FF_Fanatic57
10-22-2010, 11:44 PM
Eh...

This game was a let down. I love soccer, but the gameplay is vastly overrated, and average-at-best.

The refs in this game clearly help the CPU on any mode from Professional on. I could make a 25 minute video of all the different rules broken by the CPU when I play it. I'm only in it for the offline gaming UNTIL I get all the trophies on PS3.

The creation centre is terrible. Very little options what so ever. Not only that, but you can barely use them in any modes.

Graphics again havn't been upgraded. Online is the only saving grace in this game :|