PDA

View Full Version : In which we discuss urination

Bunny
10-01-2010, 10:11 PM
There seems to be some division among the betters of this forum, so this thread shall host a discussion of the best methods in which to urinate. For clarification:

Men: This thread shall be used to discuss the positives and negatives, as well as the general neutrality, of your preferred method of dispense with your urine. There are, as far as I am concerned, two methods in which to do so: the correct method (which involves unbuttoning, unzipping, and pulling down the front of your pants ever-so-slightly in order to give proper access and arc to your equipment) and the incorrect way, henceforth known as NCG's Sucky Idea (which involves using the otherwise useless slit found in the front of men's boxers to. It should be noted that this method also involves unzipping your pants, possibly unbutton them in the process, to gain access to aforementioned gap).

Women: Go away and/or make me a sandwich.

Commence.

For argument: http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/134499-mens-underwear-rilakkuma-time.html

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-01-2010, 10:26 PM
I typically use the 'correct' method, though do on occasion use the 'NCG' method. But the correct is used the most, so that is what I voted.

Pheesh
10-01-2010, 10:34 PM
When I was about 11 I got my first pair of briefs that had a slit on them for apparent 'easy pee access', after realising that coercing my penis through said slip was like trying to get it through a labyrinth, and that it was a complete waste of time in doing so, I stopped using that method.

I would also like to state that the NCG method seems like it would better lend itself to men of the...smaller variety. /smug

Vyk
10-01-2010, 10:38 PM
I pointed out in the other thread that that method was only convenient for boxers. The "slit" in briefs is ridiculous. And I recall a briefs commercial talking of it like it was a pocket rather than an escape route for a penis. And indeed it does seem like it would function much better as a pocket. Though the slit in boxers is very accessible

It still seems ridiculous that people would rather undo everything fastening their pants, and have to then hold their pants up themselves, while they hold their underwear down just to take a piss. If you're wearing briefs that's probably the only options. But for boxers, you just unzip and pull through. Don't have to worry about the belt, or the top button of your pants

Madonna
10-01-2010, 10:45 PM
The slit is to account for expansion, not to be used as a passage.

Bunny
10-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I don't know where this idea of "holding up your pants" came from. You aren't pulling your pants down to your upper thighs or anything of the sort. You merely pull the very front of your pants down, however far you need to get your junk out and about, and let it rip. I have never, not once, in my 21-odd years of peeing for myself, had an issue with my pants falling down or losing control of anything.

Vyk
10-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Because the first explanation I got involved undoing a belt as well. Presuming the belt was holding up the pants, something else would then need to hold them up once the belt is undone

It comes to mind that I would probably use your method more frequently if I were in the habit of wearing sweatpants or something more frequently. It seems a needless hassle to undo my pants in any fashion

qwertysaur
10-01-2010, 10:48 PM
The correct way of course. :p

Levian
10-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Only very large pants would drop down without a belt, it's never been a problem for me anyway.

I only use the slit when I'm in a suit and don't want to untuck and re-tuck my shirt. Many of my boxers don't even have a slit.

Badge
10-01-2010, 11:00 PM
*brings tuna sandwiches for all* :D?

Raistlin
10-01-2010, 11:11 PM
I only use the slit when I'm in a suit and don't want to untuck and re-tuck my shirt.

Yes. Otherwise I use the correct method.

Clo
10-02-2010, 02:57 AM
You guys are fucking weird as all :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

I pee sitting down like a chick, because I am a chick. No problems. Just sitting.

fire_of_avalon
10-02-2010, 03:19 AM
How many girls can squat pee?!

Vyk
10-02-2010, 03:19 AM
Where's Rubah with that thingy she found a few years back that lets chicks pee standing up

TyphoonThaReapa
10-02-2010, 03:24 AM
A'yo, correct method. But, I used the dynamic method when I feel like having fun while pissing. To describe, you get in position just like the correct method, but then you stand back and point your equipment slightly upperward. When you piss, it will make and arc into the toilet. When you feel your running out of piss, walk closer to the toilet and finish up. :cool:

You guys are smurfing weird as all :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

I pee sitting down like a chick, because I am a chick. No problems. Just sitting.

Wash your hands and make me a sandwich...:tongue:

Pheesh
10-02-2010, 07:20 AM
How many girls can squat pee?!

Ew, that's gross. TMI guys.

blackmage_nuke
10-02-2010, 10:43 AM
What are these pants you speak of?

o_O
10-02-2010, 11:35 AM
The wrong way, represent.

Undoing belts sucks.

Rase
10-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Why bother unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning my pants, unzipping, and (apparently) lowering the front slightly, then redoing everything?

Unzip, whip out, business, stow away. Done, simple, you're all dumb.

Shoeberto
10-02-2010, 07:21 PM
The wrong way, represent.

Undoing belts sucks.
It does, but I don't wear belts that frequently, so I usually do the right way.

Which, incidentally, I wasn't sure was a common thing or not. I only ever use the boxer slit if I don't want to untuck my shirt and unbuckle my belt. But yeah, for a short while I was self-conscious about my method of peeing in public restrooms until I realized that it's not like there's one way that everyone in the world does it and it's kinda dumb to worry about.

edit: That said I'm still right.

Pheesh
10-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Tucked shirt occasions are the obvious exception to the rule, I can't be bothered going throgh unbuttoning, unzipping, untucking etc. that goes with loosening slacks, so I just unzip and poke it though.

I really can't believe you guys wear pants that you can't pull down without unbuttoning though, that's so smurfing inconvenient. What's the point of having a belt if you're not going to use it to keep your pants around your waist?

Shorty
10-02-2010, 08:20 PM
When nature calls, the answer is Freshette. (http://www.freshette.com/)

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii325/demosthynes/richter.jpg

Ladies may now join in this discussion~

Vyk
10-03-2010, 03:37 AM
I always wear a belt because my pants are generally an inch or two too big, as it's extremely hard to find my waist size, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't just pull the front down to my crotch with ease, without undoing something

SaveOurSeeker
10-03-2010, 05:29 AM
How about freestyle. Hands behind you're head and finish with an oooh yeah, that's how cool people take a leak :chuckle:

Yeargdribble
10-03-2010, 07:48 AM
I usually use a combination. I unzip my pants, but then pull my underwear down to fish out my junk. Belts make things a pain and I don't wanna deal with it. However, I'm lazy enough that I just sit down most of the time these days.... like a girl.

Shlup
10-03-2010, 09:20 AM
BJ won't even tell me which way he does it. >:/

Rodarian
10-03-2010, 09:45 AM
Stand up, unzip, pull out and pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....

Aaaaahhh.....*flush*....washes hands...walks out a happy fella!!:D

Bastian
10-03-2010, 10:00 AM
The correct method of course. But then, I don't wear boxers. If I did, I might consider the alternate version if I were wearing a dress shirt.

Momiji
10-03-2010, 01:59 PM
As long as it ain't all over the floor when I'm finished, I consider it a job well done.

Madame Adequate
10-03-2010, 03:59 PM
the incorrect way, henceforth known as NCG's Sucky Idea (which involves using the otherwise useless slit found in the front of men's boxers to. It should be noted that this method also involves unzipping your pants, possibly unbutton them in the process, to gain access to aforementioned gap).

I was wondering what kind of freak on God's green Earth would actually advocate this method, but I suppose it's inevitable that it would be NCG.

Vyk
10-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Its actually a lot more convenient than the supposed "correct" method. But then, I'm not gonna try to convert people. If they wanna pull down their pants like a school boy that's fine by me. I get it done quickly and simply. But I still have a sinking suspicion that this is due to people's unfamiliarity with boxers. Either they're not wearing them, or they don't realize that the fly in a pair of boxers is actually made for that, unlike the "pocket" slip in a pair tighty-whiteys. Which in no way could be used that way and must be pulled down. If I recall, most boxer-briefs are the same manner. So that would also require a pull down

On the subject, the waist of my boxers aren't even very elastic, so I'm not sure how wise it would be for me to attempt pulling them down. I don't think they'd stretch very far, so I'd have to pull the whole things down, which is even more like a child. Not to mention, if my pants had enough waist space that I could pull them to my crotch without undoing my belt, then they'd never stay around my waist. I'm really not sure what's going on in the world of physics around the waists of the people who use this supposed "correct" method

Pheesh
10-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Not to mention, if my pants had enough waist space that I could pull them to my crotch without undoing my belt, then they'd never stay around my waist. I'm really not sure what's going on in the world of physics around the waists of the people who use this supposed "correct" method

You undo your belt and then pull them down a bit; the belt holds the pants up, not the buttons and/or fly.

Shiny
10-04-2010, 03:20 AM
How do I urinate? Directly on your face.

fire_of_avalon
10-04-2010, 03:31 AM
/thread

Bunny
10-04-2010, 03:36 AM
Oh baby.

NorthernChaosGod
10-04-2010, 05:54 AM
Unzip, whip out, business, stow away. Done, simple, you're all dumb.

This. This times a million.

Are you people fucking retarded?

~*~Celes~*~
10-04-2010, 06:01 AM
I'm amused that there's actually an argument over this!

Cuchulainn
10-04-2010, 01:53 PM
this whole thread just seems completely unnecessary.

Bunny
10-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Pretty much every thread is unnecessary. Thanks for playing!

Alive-Cat
10-04-2010, 05:54 PM
What, I find none of these methods to my taste. I don't undo ANYTHING; grab jeans and boxers at same time, pull both down, pull out. Then pull in and pull back up jeans/boxers for good measure. And I wear a belt, the belt does not hinder this process. The whole thing takes so little time that I can actually relax to start peeing before I've even pulled my jeans down. I don't recommend that for newbies, though.
It's the bonus of wearing jeans around your arse.

NorthernChaosGod
10-04-2010, 06:29 PM
What, I find none of these methods to my taste. I don't undo ANYTHING; grab jeans and boxers at same time, pull both down, pull out. Then pull in and pull back up jeans/boxers for good measure. And I wear a belt, the belt does not hinder this process. The whole thing takes so little time that I can actually relax to start peeing before I've even pulled my jeans down. I don't recommend that for newbies, though.
It's the bonus of wearing jeans around your arse.

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that Alive-Man is doing it wrong.

Vyk
10-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Seriously, the only way I can imagine this working is if everyone is wearing ghetto pants, or sweat pants. My jeans will not just pull down in the front like that, at least not enough for me to do my business. I'd seriously have to undo :bou::bou::bou::bou:, which is counter-productive. And my pants aren't tight. I wear belts because I have to. But they're not ultra baggy or sagging down either

Alive-Cat
10-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Well, I DON'T KNOW. My jeans are skinny jeans and proper tight around the legs, but they're not exceptionally tight around my hips, even with a belt. For some reason it's still easy to pull the front down just enough. The key is definitely the fact that they're very low, and so pulling the front down just a little bit is enough.
It works for me. I think the way that I urinate is the most organized aspect of my life. Sometimes, it's all that I have. :whimper:

ChickenHeart
10-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I rememeber when i first tried boxers, i was about 10 or 11, i tried the NCG method. and it was going fine but then abit of pee trickled down my gray jogging bottoms. It was a sleepover, my friends saw it...i was really embarrased =(
Oh and because of that massive fail, i never used the slit again

Rase
10-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Every time I see the poll at the top of this thread I wonder where humanity went wrong.

Cuchulainn
10-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Pretty much every thread is unnecessary. Thanks for playing!

<3

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2010, 02:28 AM
I rememeber when i first tried boxers, i was about 10 or 11, i tried the NCG method. and it was going fine but then abit of pee trickled down my gray jogging bottoms. It was a sleepover, my friends saw it...i was really embarrased =(
Shake better.

Every time I see the poll at the top of this thread I wonder where humanity went wrong.

Pretty much.

Vyk
10-05-2010, 04:47 AM

So the only reason you wear briefs is 'cause it holds your dribbles better? As NGC says a good shake can prevent a lot. But I guarantee you'll get some left overs no matter what method or underwear you use at some point or another. I quit worrying about that ages ago

On that subject, I seem to recall one time back when I wore briefs and used "the correct" method, I musta been tired or something but something slipped and my clothing snapped back and flipped my dong upwards. Luckily I have good reaction time and muscle control. But that was too close to a spray in the face. Maybe that's why I forever left that method. And that style of underwear

Or not

Actually I quit wearing briefs when I found out most chicks prefer guys in boxers and then just realized there was a much easier way to use the restroom whilst wearing boxers

Alive-Cat
10-05-2010, 11:34 AM
On the other hand if we could all just accept that we are God's children and not have such sinful shame, we could walk around with no clothes on and go any time we please. That would eliminate all of these different urination method shenanigans. :monster:
xfrodobagginsx would agree with me on this one!