PDA

View Full Version : The Most Entertaining Drunk On Earth

TyphoonThaReapa
10-02-2010, 06:07 AM
Laugh With Me (http://www.boondocksbootleg.com/profiles/blogs/video-how-do-you-get-this-2) and discuss

I'm aware this is old, but :bou::bou::bou::bou: it's funny as HELL!

Let's talk about a time you have gotten so drunk, normal task is expeditiously harder, or let's talk about a time you had the pleasure of witnessing people do stupid, yet hilarious, :bou::bou::bou::bou: while drunk...:cool:

Badge
10-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Drinking enhances my gaming. But not much else. I haven't got absolutely wasted for ages. It usually ends in arguments :/

Alive-Cat
10-02-2010, 05:15 PM
That reminds me of me last night. :(

Shoeberto
10-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Youtube link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M_oBYNb6UU) to avoid using that crappy player.

I haven't been that drunk before, but I've been close. Even in my worst of states, I can walk, but as far as doing much else...

Clo
10-02-2010, 08:47 PM
I usually am pretty good at normal tasks while drunk. But... there was this one time I went and smoked with some friends and then decided to make them all tea, because hey, that is a GREAT and HOSPITABLE idea, right? And I started pouring them the hot water into the mugs, but I was pretty far gone, and while I was pouring the water I guess I forgot I had to lift my hand back up to stop pouring, so hot water just started overflowing everywhere, while I was like, "Ahh, I can't stop! How do I make it stop?!" and everybody else was like, "Maaaan, what's going on?" and then finally someone tilted my hand back up and we laughed about it for ten minutes.

Go ahead, judge me. :doublecolbert:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-03-2010, 05:39 AM
I have done this before. :cool:

escobert
10-03-2010, 06:36 AM
I drink a lot. I've fallen down my stairs but I've never been this bad

Yeargdribble
10-03-2010, 07:55 AM
One night in college... 15 Everclear jello shots and 7 beers. That was undoubtedly the most smashed I'd ever been. Doing simple tasks wasn't even part of the question any more. I was lucky to be able to see straight or stand upright. The next day a couple of my friends let me listen to the voicemails I'd apparently left them in my drunken stupor. Quite hilarious if a bit shameful.

Generally liquor doesn't get me that much. Especially in college I had a high tolerance, but even now I'm pretty adept with intoxicated. I really like to play the piano just a bit drunk, especially while improving. I'll sometimes tape myself doing it so that my drunk self can give my sober self some unique ideas my sober self wouldn't have thought of in my natural, overly-analytical state.

I have to be pretty messed up to be non-functional though, and honestly, it costs too much to get me that drunk, even at home, so I don't bother getting out of my mind wasted. I no longer stock really cheap, terrible, get-you-drunk-fast-and-cheap liquor in my cabinet. I mostly just have decent stuff for having nice mixed drinks for the flavor rather than the effects.

Loony BoB
10-05-2010, 12:51 PM
The most entertaining drunk I've seen to date would be a tough competition. As a solo, probably Rory, aka Squinn, aka Brian the Pink Shark from EoFF. As a duet, Jess and smittenkitten. ;D

I have videos of all sorts of drunken antics by EoFFers, but, sadly, some of them have been lost to poor encryption (my favourite video :(), while others are, uh, involving me. Which I'm not going to put on EoFF. So yeah. xD

Drunken singing is my favourite thing when with a bunch of friends.

Cuchulainn
10-05-2010, 01:02 PM
I usually am pretty good at normal tasks while drunk. But... there was this one time I went and smoked with some friends and then decided to make them all tea, because hey, that is a GREAT and HOSPITABLE idea, right? And I started pouring them the hot water into the mugs, but I was pretty far gone, and while I was pouring the water I guess I forgot I had to lift my hand back up to stop pouring, so hot water just started overflowing everywhere, while I was like, "Ahh, I can't stop! How do I make it stop?!" and everybody else was like, "Maaaan, what's going on?" and then finally someone tilted my hand back up and we laughed about it for ten minutes.

Go ahead, judge me. :doublecolbert:

I can't judge. I've sat on fat people before thinking they were chairs while off my tits of copeous amounts of MDMA. I've also been known, in the past to try to pick up imaginary cigarettes of the floor. God knows how long it lasted. I thought a mate of mine was an old woman once and asked WTF is she doing at this party? ahhh then 90s I've forgotten more than I remember. Great days.