PDA

View Full Version : How does that foot taste?

G13
10-02-2010, 12:01 PM
I have a problem with saying :bou::bou::bou::bou: that gets me into trouble quite anbit. Real life, here, anywhere inbetween. I put my foot in my mouth and scramble to ficx it and I make it worse.

Like juast a minute ago I was playing halo with a :bou::bou::bou::bou:ton of chritsinas and I cursed. How the balls do you explain that away?

Do you guys have that porblem? How often do you put your foot in your mouth?

p.s. if you can't tell by the typos I missed I'm qite intoxicated. Do not misundertsand though, this is not a drunk therad. I'm just a simple drink man making a thread with a serious topic of dicsussion.

Badge
10-02-2010, 12:05 PM
After a few issues with my general relationships with people I have to think about everything I say before I say it. Which kinda sucks because is that really what I want to say.

Your main problem is that you're playing halo! Poor thing :(

G13
10-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Sometimes I just do :bou::bou::bou::bou: witout thiniking. Like this cursin junk. I literally wasn't planning on calling the telecision a bitch ass twat face, it just popped out.

But for real. Sometimes I find myself saying domething that seems normal to me but the people I'm around are all way more conserved than I am so it's like "OMG what the effs wrong with you" and I'm like "Screw you guys thats funny"

And my dear miss Badge, I know for a fact you are a fellow acchievementist. Halo is the lifeblood of all xboxers.

blackmage_nuke
10-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Sometimes after saying something really profound I say something really stupid to balance it out

Rantz
10-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Eric, I can't believe you for making this thread. Jesus, man. Uncool >:@

G13
10-02-2010, 03:41 PM
D:

Clo
10-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Eric, this is the story of my life. 1, being drunk, but this is not relevant... 2, saying inappropriate things. I can never shut my mouth. :( And swearing is a problem too. I guess I find it okay to call my friends pussy little twat-faces in high heels when they're complaining needlessly, but I guess some of my acquaintances don't appreciate this.

Eric, let's have an inappropriate party together and say buttloads of inappropriate things. :party:

Freya
10-02-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm pretty good about censoring myself I think. Now anyways. I'm not sure on how I am when intoxicated though.

G13
10-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Eric, this is the story of my life. 1, being drunk, but this is not relevant... 2, saying inappropriate things. I can never shut my mouth. :( And swearing is a problem too. I guess I find it okay to call my friends pussy little twat-faces in high heels when they're complaining needlessly, but I guess some of my acquaintances don't appreciate this.

Eric, let's have an inappropriate party together and say buttloads of inappropriate things. :party:

That could quite possibly be the best idea anyone has ever had ever.

Also, we both seem to enjoy the word twat while intoxicated. COMPUTER SCREEN FIVE!

I'm pretty good about censoring myself I think. Now anyways. I'm not sure on how I am when intoxicated though.

You should join mine and Clo's party and then we'll see. :monster:

Bunny
10-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I never put my foot in my mouth because I have a condition where I do not really care what other people think about me.

Like juast a minute ago I was playing halo with a ton of chritsinas and I cursed. How the balls do you explain that away?

"Stop being a smurfing pussy and grow a pair, honky."

Then headshot them or whatever you do on Halo.

Also is that supposed to be Christians or Christina?

kotora
10-02-2010, 04:40 PM
When around sensitive pussies (who most of the time happen to be religious) I tone down my words a bit, but I still make the same point as I would without cursing.

The interwebs changes things though. Cursing and swearing at nutcases is just fun then, because you can easily ignore them when they get all butthurt and :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

Evastio
10-02-2010, 05:03 PM
I don't say any bad words or swears, but sometimes I say quite mean things unintentionally like this:

Me: You two remind me of these two guys Ryan and Paul from our lounge, especially since you have the exact same names as them and you kind of look like then.
Some Other Guy that isn't Ryan or Paul: Yeah, but our Paul is black.
Me: Well this Paul is kind of black. No offense.

Even though I said no offense to be nice about it, everyone started laughing about how offensive it sounded.

Raistlin
10-02-2010, 05:06 PM
2, saying inappropriate things. I can never shut my mouth.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :love:

I'm very introspective, so I generally think before I speak (unless I'm drunk or sufficiently irritated). That being said, gamer Christians being offended by some cursing during a multiplayer Halo game need to grow the fuck up. There are some contexts where I will watch my language (job, relatives, etc.); playing a video game with internet strangers is not one of them. You did not do anything wrong.

G13
10-02-2010, 05:40 PM
I never put my foot in my mouth because I have a condition where I do not really care what other people think about me.

Like juast a minute ago I was playing halo with a ton of chritsinas and I cursed. How the balls do you explain that away?

"Stop being a smurfing pussy and grow a pair, honky."

Then headshot them or whatever you do on Halo.

Also is that supposed to be Christians or Christina?

Christians. Dirty, filthy Christians.

I will use that line should I ever find myself in a similar situation.

Edit: They weren't online, Wes, they were in the same room. The looks on their faces was fucking hilarious. Being :bou::bou::bou::bou:faced I had no response but a sheepish "hurrhurrhurr :bigsmile:".

Mirage
10-02-2010, 05:44 PM
My foot tastes bad, if I have been walking around in shoes or socks, or on a dirty floor. However, right after a shower, it does taste just like most other parts of my body.

Vyk
10-02-2010, 06:21 PM
I don't censor myself for anyone other than children, and that's only sometimes. Because most of the younger kids I know have fathers that curse like sailors. So I tend not to worry about it. If I accidentally offend someone they're usually being overly sensitive on something and need to realize whatever I said probably wasn't meant as an attack, and generally I will teach them that fact and then move on with life. Its no a foot-tasting experience for me. I'm just kind that way

Raistlin
10-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Edit: They weren't online, Wes, they were in the same room. The looks on their faces was fucking hilarious.

My response remains the same. If anything the amusing looks should encourage repeated conduct in the future.

Shorty
10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm guilty of foot in mouth more often that I'd like. It's the worst when you say something and halfway through, you realize exactly what it is you're saying and can't stop or go back. But I guess this is only a problem for people who don't think before they speak (like me).

Clo
10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
2, saying inappropriate things. I can never shut my mouth.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :love:

... it's a good thing that I blab on to infinity and accidentally insult everyone within twenty five feet of me?

Raistlin
10-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Little planes suck. Do you want all of us to die?

EDIT: And yes, because it is funny.

Rodarian
10-03-2010, 09:54 AM
my foot tastes kinda salty.....:|.....I've prone to say somethings that would make everyone go :eep:

Madonna
10-03-2010, 06:20 PM
My only regret when speaking is not being inappropriate enough.

Weasley, never tell me how your body tastes; I love you, but I am not in love with you.

NorthernChaosGod
10-04-2010, 05:56 AM
I would have told those christians to fuck off.

Raistlin
10-04-2010, 07:04 AM
I just realized my last post was somehow made in the wrong thread, or at least the comment it was responding to was edited/deleted. This is mildly amusing considering the topic.

Clo
10-04-2010, 03:11 PM
I was bored. :jess: