PDA

View Full Version : End of Disc 2

Mr Twisticles
10-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Now, just what in the hell is Rinoa doing to Seifer? Because it looks like she's making out with him. Also, the end of that disc is annoyingly unclear about why she's walking like a puppet to Seifer.
Also, why does none of the party stop her? It makes no sense. :confused:

MJN SEIFER
10-03-2010, 01:06 AM
nd no one stopped her 'cause they couldn't move, as was mentioned in dialogue.

Jessweeee♪
10-03-2010, 01:49 AM
As for why she was walking like a puppet, you'll find out as you advance through Disc 3!

Mr Twisticles
10-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Well, thanks for your input guys!
I've finished this game before, but the storyline....It was a little too confusing for me.

MJN SEIFER
10-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I've finished this game before, but the storyline....It was a little too confusing for me.

That's one the things that made it so great - you gotta keep going back to check on things, and a lot of things make more sense the second, third, or whatever time you play (e.g. The orphanage scene - the next time you play you can see all the hints).

Also; My initial post actually contained more than it does - I must have hit the wrong button or something.

Jessweeee♪
10-03-2010, 06:06 PM

Oh, you finished it already! Well the reason she walks all funny is because she's possessed by Ultimecia. As for why she walks that way and not Edea, I guess it's either because her body was knocked unconscious or because her sorceress powers are so new. Edea has had hers for years and years and years.

MJN SEIFER
10-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Or maybe Edea was controlled for longer or something, so Rinoa's body may have been trying to "reject" Ultimecia or something, if that makes sense.

Jessweeee♪
10-03-2010, 09:26 PM
That also makes sense!