PDA

View Full Version : Black Swan

Shorty
10-03-2010, 05:59 AM
Black Swan trailer. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs)

Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis are ballerinas who develop a rivalry for a role in an upcoming ballet. Natalie seems to go a little crazy, Mila seems to be "after her" in some way, and they appear to engage in a pseudo-lesbian relationship from the trailer, etc etc.

It looks interesting! I definitely would love to see this once it comes out.

Bunny
10-03-2010, 06:29 AM
I will probably see it in theaters within a week of its release. I love Aronofsky, Kunis, and Portman, as well as Cassel. I also wouldn't mind seeing Kunis and Portman make out for a bit on screen.

Shlup
10-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Basically every time BJ sees this trailer he gets a boner. I can't believe I'm getting my husband to take me to see a ballerina movie. This is so badass!

Seraphic
10-03-2010, 11:59 AM
I saw this a couple months ago and I just felt really compelled to watch this movie whenever it comes out.
Aronofsky always does those crazy mind-smurf movies and plus I love Natalie Portman, so this is just a win-win!

charliepanayi
10-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm looking forward to this, Aronofsky is a very talented director and I'm hoping this is another good one from him.

Breine
10-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Been looking forward to this for a while. Aronofsky is awesome and incredibly talented, and so is Portman. This movies seems like a complete win.

Clo
10-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Portman's a hottie.

I will see it.