PDA

View Full Version : You can dance if you want to!

Freya
10-03-2010, 06:38 AM
I'm drunk. Yes, even while sober i like to dance. Do you dance? what do you do when drunk?>
I dance! Also express my admiration for all my friewnds. But i dance and fall a lot. I tell justin how he's my bestie a lot. It's quite odd but i always have ot remind him.

Yar
10-03-2010, 06:39 AM
I'm reporting your post as spam you drunkard

~*~Celes~*~
10-03-2010, 06:39 AM
ya you drunkie

G13
10-03-2010, 06:40 AM
I make threads that entertain me for many days after the night of drinking. Drunk Skype is also really fun. Drunk gaming takes the cake though. :monster:

Edit: You guys are no fun at all. :colbert:

Jiro
10-03-2010, 06:40 AM
I'm very entertaining when drunk. I somehow become witty and funny and dance around and insult everyone. I'm awesome.

Shorty
10-03-2010, 06:57 AM
I don't dance when I'm drunk, but I've been known to sing (see: garble). I drunk dial and drunk text a lot. Also, I love going on missions (from god) when drunk.

Freya
10-03-2010, 07:00 AM
I hear you but dial yar's alot.

Shorty
10-03-2010, 07:02 AM
Yeah! Just did it about two days ago, again. But we have yet to actually talk on the phone, I think.

drunk dial queue: Yar

Yar
10-03-2010, 07:03 AM
YES

I await being drunk dialed. :)

Just not tonight, I'm actually supposed to be asleep. :/ Damn work in the a.m.

Jiro
10-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Lies, you did the safety dance once. That counts. LJ told me!

Bunny
10-03-2010, 07:07 AM
I take off my pants and wander around outside. I also do somersaults through sprinklers at night while cars drive by honking their horns.

Oh and I grab the private parts of various individuals. Most usually against their will.

Shorty
10-03-2010, 07:13 AM
Lies, you did the safety dance once. That counts. LJ told me!

I've never done the safety dance! Not that I can remember. Sober Sarah doesn't remember, but Drunk Sarah might.

G13
10-03-2010, 07:23 AM
Also, I love going on missions (from god) when drunk.

:lol: We need to go bar hopping next time you're up here!

Jessweeee♪
10-03-2010, 07:27 AM
I don't drink or dance. I just don't like dancing. I do like music however, so I will often attend events with my friends where dancing is popular. Sometimes I have to leave though, because people make me feel like a party pooping bitch for not dancing. I can dance if I want to but I don't want to. It is not because I think I'm above it. It is not because I'm upset about anything. Just because I am not dancing does not mean I'm not having fun or that I'm judging people who are. I am capable of having fun at this concert without dancing. In fact I was until everyone made me feel like I was a jerk. I've had to leave an event before because I was made to feel so out of place.

Stop judging meeeeeee!

Freya
10-03-2010, 07:37 AM
I drunk dialed bunny xD I'm skyping with liek 5 peopel too. lol iw anna drunk call shirty. but i dont' have her number.

EDIT: SHORTY I MEANT SHORTY!

Yeargdribble
10-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Isn't this already another thread?

Well, like I said, when I'm drunk I like to play piano and record myself improvising. Then my overly-analytical, sober self takes notes and gets ideas from the recording of my drunk self. Stuff I wouldn't try if my "hands were on the wheel" so to speak.

Shlup
10-03-2010, 08:24 AM
I do not dance. Ever.

Freya
10-03-2010, 08:52 AM
You should shlup! Shake your booty! :D

Shorty
10-03-2010, 09:02 AM
I drunk dialed bunny xD I'm skyping with liek 5 peopel too. lol iw anna drunk call shirty. but i dont' have her number.

EDIT: SHORTY I MEANT SHORTY!

I am offended at your drunken typo. :colbert:

Shlup
10-03-2010, 09:18 AM
You should shlup! Shake your booty! :D

No.

Rodarian
10-03-2010, 09:55 AM
yesterday I was mighty buzzed.... But it wasn't a booty call night so all i did was drunk chat with friends.

Breine
10-03-2010, 03:52 PM
I'm a wackadoodle when I'm drunk. Very silly. And yes, I love to dance too.

In other words, I like to have fun.

Mr Twisticles
10-03-2010, 04:21 PM
I'll dance.
If you give me a penny. :)

Rye
10-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Every Friday, Hux and I would get a bunch of drinks and a big pizza from the halal place around the corner and eat and drink and watch Babylon 5 and other shows! I can see how I gained so much weight in England, looking back, but it was so much fun!

Clo
10-03-2010, 05:11 PM
I usually dance when I'm getting ready for the day. Or when I return from the day and am getting ready for my night. I also dance at work when I'm bored. I always wonder if anyone ever turns their head and notices the girl at the deli line is dancing. :confused:

And when I'm drunk, I talk to everyone on the face of the planet.

Vyk
10-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Sometimes its really fun to get drunk and spin in my office chair. That makes me feel so much more drunk than I am. How boring. I think I'm with Jesswee. I remember one time my roommate and his ex dragged me to some dance club and threw me out on the dance floor. Alone. And they had to start line dancing all of a sudden. So I had to improvise a line dance/square dance thing. My first dance since Jr High. Not cool. And alone too. I hated them for so long after that. And it was never done properly. Had we gotten drunk and done a little dancing at home it'd have been okay. At least me into the :bou::bou::bou::bou:. I have not danced since. But I would like to. I'm just not gonna jump out into a club and go for it. I'll begin at home. With someone special. Someday

Freya
10-03-2010, 07:04 PM
hehe my drunk thread xD I also talk to everyone clo. I was skype calling like everyone who was on my list. I feel sorry for them :(

Clo
10-03-2010, 08:33 PM
hehe my drunk thread xD I also talk to everyone clo. I was skype calling like everyone who was on my list. I feel sorry for them :(

I think I texted everyone in my phone last night, while talking to a room full of people. It was BANANAS! :jess:

Pheesh
10-03-2010, 08:40 PM
I get drunk and do what every guy here seems to be too afraid to admit they do: inappropriately hit on women. I have a low success rate, but because I'm drunk it feels like a high success rate :up:

I am also always down for a bit of electric boogaloo, either of the drunk or sober variety.

Raistlin
10-03-2010, 08:50 PM
I think I texted everyone in my phone last night, while talking to a room full of people. It was BANANAS! :jess:

So that's why you'd sometimes respond with something completely unrelated. I thought you were just crazy.

Shiny
10-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Yes, I dance. No, I've never been drunk. I tend to act drunk when I get overtired though.

Clo
10-03-2010, 09:00 PM
I'd dance with all you fine people, right now, sober.

Let's go. :party:

Freya
10-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Hot. :party:

Shoeberto
10-03-2010, 10:39 PM
I cuss a lot more. But mostly I just tell people how much I love them always and hug a lot. I got so many hugs last night at my birthday party! It was awesome.

Oh, I sing a lot, too. Vocals on Rock Band is my :bou::bou::bou::bou: when I'm drunk. I serenaded my mom singing Boston yesterday.

Alive-Cat
10-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Dancing is the one thing that could someday save us all. That and wooly jumpers.

Peegee
10-05-2010, 03:34 PM
why couldn't this thread be 'do you dance if you drunk lol' ?

Because then I can post 'lol ya mang i love to dance when i drink but only 2 bc any more and i am not in 100% control'

but now the topic is 'pg drunk wat do' and the honest answer is i'm flippantly honest and tactless. allie tried to describe it (she hasn't seen it) as 'so you don't have a filter'. I don't think that's 100% accurate. If my filter were turned off i'd say nice things like 'you have soft boobs' and 'let's go home and party'. instead i'll call friends of mine assholes and bitches and belittle them while partying nonchalantly.