PDA

View Full Version : So, what's up with Raw Milk?

KentaRawr!
10-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Is it good or bad for you? :D

Psychotic
10-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Why don't you go suck on a cow's titties and report back to us, chief?

Pheesh
10-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Isn't raw milk a cow?

EDIT: Alas, beaten to the punch.

Badge
10-07-2010, 07:59 PM
I don't udderstand :D....

KentaRawr!
10-07-2010, 08:05 PM

If it's bad for me, that would be a pretty unwise choice! I wanna see if any EoFFers have done it first.

Psychotic
10-07-2010, 08:13 PM

If it's bad for me, that would be a pretty unwise choice! I wanna see if any EoFFers have done it first.Take one for the team. Where's your sense of community?

KentaRawr!
10-07-2010, 08:15 PM

If it's bad for me, that would be a pretty unwise choice! I wanna see if any EoFFers have done it first.Take one for the team. Where's your sense of community?

Well I'd hate to die before I can share my findings. What if it turns out no one mentioned it before because they all died before they could? D:

Besides, you're a walrus. Why don't you do it?

Bunny
10-07-2010, 10:01 PM
The Dangers of Raw Milk: Unpasteurized Milk Can Pose a Serious Health Risk (http://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm079516.htm)

I did not read it because milk is disgusting in any form but maybe it'll help something.

Mirage
10-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Unpasteurized milk is a serious health risk if you're a goddamn pussy who's never set your foot outside your city's border.

Bastian
10-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Pasteurizing milk began last century. People have been drinking unpasteurized milk for millennia.

Basically if the milk has gone bad or has gotten some bacteria it could give you stomach cramps. Not likely, but could.

However, I've been trying to convince myself for the past decade that milk and all dairy is gross, to no avail.

Raistlin
10-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Pasteurizing milk began last century. People have been drinking unpasteurized milk for millennia.

People have been using shamans and witch doctors to cure diseases for millennia, too. I think modern medicine works better.

I haven't been confronted with this subject much, but I did some looking around in major sources and other sources I have found very reliable in the past. The actual medical field (I am excluding "alternative" medicine from this list) seems strongly against raw milk. Bunny linked to the FDA, but also the CDC (http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5644a3.htm) and WHO (http://www.who.int/foodsafety/publications/general/en/fos_brochure1999_2en.pdf) all advise serious risks of raw milk. Apparently there is a risk for food-borne pathogens in raw milk that cannot be eliminated. And after pasteurized milk was introduced, the incidence of many of these diseases shrunk dramatically.

Science Based Medicine (http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/?p=491), Orac (http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/06/mercola_and_raw_milk_faddism_invade_huff.php), and PalMD (http://scienceblogs.com/whitecoatunderground/2009/12/ive_never_understood_food_fads.php) (all written by doctors I've found very reliable over the years) also denounce raw milk consumption.

I'm so far inclined to believe that raw milk does pose a health risk, making pasteurized milk a far better choice.

EDIT: Apparently the Huffington Post has writers who support drinking raw milk. That by itself is enough to make me wary. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/134394-huffington-post-trash.html)

Chris
10-07-2010, 11:33 PM
If you're lactose intolerant, it is definitely not good for you. I've seen people get really, really sick on account of foolishness. :D

I really don't like milk just to drink. It makes me slightly sick just to think of it, actually.

Bastian
10-07-2010, 11:35 PM
My point was that if people have been drinking raw milk for thousands of years with probably few instances of illness (else why would we still be drinking milk today?), it is probably safe, unless the process is currently different. And I'm allowing for the fact that it could very well be. In which case it is possibly not safe.

The FDA has been wrong in the past. Many times. They are probably right that it CAN cause abdominal discomfort in some instances, but those are probably rare.

And while you have a dislike for alternative medicines (which you reiterate in many, many threads) that cannot discredit the millions of people (billions?) who swear by them. I have to admit, I'm not keen on alternative medicine; I'm more likely to go to a traditional doctor when I have an issue. But I do have friends who swear by acupuncture and various herbs which have cured ailments when modern science failed to do so.

So is raw milk safe or not? I don't know. I've never had the stuff.
But I'm more inclined to believe those who drink it regularly without incident than I am government organizations who have a history of poor judgment.

Raistlin
10-07-2010, 11:46 PM
My point was that if people have been drinking raw milk for thousands of years with probably few instances of illness (else why would we still be drinking milk today?), it is probably safe, unless the process is currently different. And I'm allowing for the fact that it could very well be. In which case it is possibly not safe.

The FDA has been wrong in the past. Many times. They are probably right that it CAN cause abdominal discomfort in some instances, but those are probably rare.

"Probably" few instances of illness... discomfort is "probably" rare. You are just outright making things up. These diseases caused by pathogens in raw milk were not rare (see the plethora of actual sources I linked to). People didn't stop drinking/using milk because 1) it was readily available if you owned cows, and 2) everything was subject to food-borne pathogens before modern technology. Raw milk may have indeed been safer than drinking water from the local pond, but it looks like there's a lot of evidence for the conclusion that it's not remotely as safe as pasteurized milk.

And while you have a dislike for alternative medicines (which you reiterate in many, many threads) that cannot discredit the millions of people (billions?) who swear by them. I have to admit, I'm not keen on alternative medicine; I'm more likely to go to a traditional doctor when I have an issue. But I do have friends who swear by acupuncture and various herbs which have cured ailments when modern science failed to do so.

I don't see myself getting anywhere on this issue, but I at least have to remark that the plural of "anecdote" is not "data." Some herbs certainly do work (aspirin was even derived from one, showing that "alternative" medicine that actually works is incorporated into actual medicine), but acupuncture has over-and-over consistently been proven bunk and no more effective than a placebo.

Shiny
10-07-2010, 11:54 PM
I wouldn't know since I only drink soy milk.

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 12:18 AM
:barf:

KentaRawr!
10-08-2010, 12:26 AM
I drink soy milk pretty often, too. It's been a long time since I've had cow milk!

Bastian
10-08-2010, 12:28 AM
"Probably" few instances of illness... discomfort is "probably" rare. You are just outright making things up.
My point there was that if raw milk was notorious for killing people, we would have stopped drinking it ages ago. Yet it is a staple.

I read the sources you linked (skimmed). Yes, pasteurizing milk brought down the pathogens to a negligible amount. That's good. And I'm all for that. I would prefer to drink pasteurized milk myself. But that's not what we're talking about here. None of the reports said that people will likely suffer any fatal consequences from it. It might give them diarrhea or stomach aches if the milk has been contaminated by the cow's feces. Might.

This reminds me of when Olestra was demonized because it supposedly gave people "loose stool" and stomach aches. So the FDA had products made with the stuff pulled off the market. It turned out it DIDN'T do that. In fact, it had no adverse health affects at all when eaten in the recommended quantities, and was FAR healthier than any alternative due to its reduced caloric nature.

As for acupuncture and such: I cannot attest personally. But I do have a friend who suffered from fibromyalgia and tried countless medications prescribed by her doctor to no avail. She heard from someone that accupuncture would do the trick. She went. She's pain free now. It may be a placebo, sure (and I would even side with that assumption) but the point is "it" worked where modern science failed. It probably wouldn't work for me, because I'd be skeptical. ;)

Clo
10-08-2010, 12:31 AM
As a lactose intolerant, this might KILL ME. I can't even handle a glass of normal whole milk.

Rye
10-08-2010, 12:32 AM
I love soy milk!

Bastian
10-08-2010, 12:38 AM
As a lactose intolerant, this might KILL ME. I can't even handle a glass of normal whole milk.
Surprisingly, many who identify as lactose intolerant claim that raw milk doesn't affect them.

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 12:40 AM
My point there was that if raw milk was notorious for killing people, we would have stopped drinking it ages ago. Yet it is a staple.

This is a non-sequitur; your conclusion does not follow from your premise. First off, you're assuming that anyone criticizing raw milk must be saying that raw milk is so much worse than the rest of the unsanitary, diseased-filled crap people ate and drank for millennia (hence the short lifespan). That's not at all what we're saying. Drinking contaminated water has killed millions over recorded history, too. But like filtered water is considered much, much safer than water from a puddle outside, pasteurized milk is also considered safer than raw milk. Technology tends to do that.

Yes, modern science can be mistaken. The difference is when those mistakes come out, the scientific method works to correct them. The impact of pasteurization and the risks of raw milk seem to have been studied thoroughly over generations -- so your analogy to a modern product (where the mistake was apparently corrected eventually) is highly misleading. It is also interesting to note that there is no equally critical self-examination and study among the "alternative medicine" practitioners.

rubah
10-08-2010, 12:46 AM
guys, guys, almond milk.

People were drinking milk for years? Nah, you don't waste milk for drinking. You ferment that :bou::bou::bou::bou: into cheese. Lasts a hell of a lot longer. You churn it into butter.

Water and beer are for drinking for millennia, not milk.

Bastian
10-08-2010, 12:48 AM

This is a non-sequitur; your conclusion does not follow from your premise. First off, you're assuming that anyone criticizing raw milk must be saying that raw milk is so much worse than the rest of the unsanitary, diseased-filled crap people ate and drank for millennia (hence the short lifespan). That's not at all what we're saying. Drinking contaminated water has killed millions over recorded history, too. But like filtered water is considered much, much safer than water from a puddle outside, pasteurized milk is also considered safer than raw milk. Technology tends to do that.
Safer. The question is "is raw milk safe" and the answer is not "no."

That has been my point.

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 12:57 AM
People were drinking milk for years? Nah, you don't waste milk for drinking. You ferment that :bou::bou::bou::bou: into cheese. Lasts a hell of a lot longer. You churn it into butter.

Water and beer are for drinking for millennia, not milk.

That's a good point, as then people would be less aware of what was causing any illnesses (not that actual studies were done back then anyway).

That has been my point.

That point -- from all the evidence I've seen and even looked up and cited -- is pretty clearly wrong. You haven't even given any reasons except anecdotes and imagination.

Bastian
10-08-2010, 01:12 AM

That has been my point.

That point -- from all the evidence I've seen and even looked up and cited -- is pretty clearly wrong. You haven't even given any reasons except anecdotes and imagination.
If your definition of "unsafe" is "well, it COULD give you diarrhea and/or a stomach" then you're right, it's unsafe. That would not be my definition. When I hear that something is "unsafe" that means I could die or suffer some sort of permanent condition. That's not the case here.

Bunny
10-08-2010, 01:22 AM
This argument is getting pretty boring.

When I hear that something is "unsafe" that means I could die or suffer some sort of permanent condition. That's not the case here.

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 01:38 AM
... according to who? Your imagination again? You seem to not bother even reading any evidence to the contrary, so apparently I'm just wasting my breath. One last post:

Raw milk is a well-documented source of infections from Salmonella, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Campylobacter, Listeria, Mycobacterium bovis, and other pathogens (2--6). In 1938, before widespread adoption of milk pasteurization in the United States, an estimated 25% of all foodborne and waterborne outbreaks of disease were associated with milk (7). By 2001, the percentage of such outbreaks associated with milk was estimated at <1% (7). During 1998--2005, a total of 45 outbreaks of foodborne illness were reported to CDC in which unpasteurized milk (or cheese suspected to have been made from unpasteurized milk) was implicated. These outbreaks accounted for 1,007 illnesses, 104 hospitalizations, and two deaths (CDC, unpublished data, 2007). Because not all cases of foodborne illness are recognized and reported, the actual number of illnesses associated with unpasteurized milk likely is greater.

As an illustrative example of the importance of pasteurization, milk-borne almonellosis was a particular health problem in Scotland during the period from 1970 to 1982 when more than 3500 people fell ill and 12 died. After the introduction of milk pasteurization in Scotland in 1983, milk-borne salmonellosis virtually disappeared and can now only be found among those in the farming community who continue to drink raw milk.

My patient was a victim of a recent outbreak in Pennsylvania, but similar outbreaks of infectious disease due to unpasteurized milk products are a recurring headache for public health officials. Between 1973 and 1993 there was an average of 2.3 milk born disease outbreaks per year. That number increased to 5.2 per year between 1993 and 2006. Whatever the numbers are, there is no question that the increasing consumption of raw milk is a genuine threat to public health.

Since 2005, several outbreaks of disease, including salmonellosis, campylobacteriosis, and E. coli O157:H7 infection, that were related to consumption of unpasteurized milk or dairy products have been reported. During the end of 2005, 18 cases of infection with E. coli O157:H7, mostly among children aged <14 years, occurred in Oregon and Washington states. Five patients, aged 1–13 years, were hospitalized, 4 with hemolytic uremic syndrome. Laboratory and risk factor analyses linked the cases to raw milk from a dairy participating in a cow‐share program in Washington [38]. In 2007, 29 cases of S. enterica serotype Typhimurium infection were associated with consumption of raw milk or raw‐milk products in Pennsylvania. A S. typhimurium strain isolated from a dairy selling raw milk to consumers at the farm matched the outbreak strain isolated from the case patients by PFGE. Sixteen of the 29 case patients were aged <7 years [39]. At least 87 people became ill in Kansas in 2 separate outbreaks of campylobacteriosis during the end of 2007. In both outbreaks, illness was associated with consumption of raw milk or raw‐milk products [40]. In 2008, an outbreak of campylobacteriosis in California was associated with consumption of unpasteurized milk supplied from a farm operating a cow‐share program.

No, raw milk will not kill everyone that drinks it. It won't even make everyone sick. But over decades of observation it has been causally linked with potentially dangerous bacteria which can be severely harmful, and continue to actually seriously harm and even kill people today. Based on your bizarre application of "unsafe," the flu isn't particularly unsafe either, since it just makes the vast majority of people in the developed world uncomfortable for a few days.

I'm not sure if you just really, really want raw milk to be ok or you just hate anything scientists say. Your conclusions range from baseless to demonstrably wrong.

Bastian
10-08-2010, 01:56 AM
No, raw milk will not kill everyone that drinks it. It won't even make everyone sick. But over decades of observation it has been causally linked with potentially dangerous bacteria which can be severely harmful, and continue to actually seriously harm and even kill people today.
Skimming the studies you linked I didn't see any mention of fatalities. Clearly I overlooked them. Seeing that raw milk has caused deaths, I'm not sure why it's still legal.

Based on your bizarre application of "unsafe," the flu isn't particularly unsafe either, since it just makes the vast majority of people in the developed world uncomfortable for a few days.
Except that the flu has been known to kill.

Before knowing that raw milk has been linked to deaths, I would deem it "safe enough" if all it could potentially do was give you a stomach ache.

I mean, nearly any potato salad at a picnic can be deemed "unsafe" I suppose? The government isn't likely to outlaw picnic potato salad. :/

I'm not sure if you just really, really want raw milk to be ok or you just hate anything scientists say.
Neither of those are true. Like I said, I would never drink the stuff. I just take issue with people getting up in arms over pointless things just because some supposed study or some repeatedly failing government organization deems something "unsafe" when the consequences are usually negligible. It turns out that's not exactly the case here, so I stand corrected.

Clo
10-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Surprisingly, many who identify as lactose intolerant claim that raw milk doesn't affect them.

Well, too bad it's not worth it. There's a little thing called soy milk which is a better option.

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 03:06 AM
Eww, soy milk? I thought you were cool, Clograb. :(

Clo
10-08-2010, 03:11 AM

Dude, I like digesting things properly. Maybe it's just me.

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 03:25 AM
I kind of doubt soy milk is that much healthier, all other things being equal in two people's diets. :p Especially since most people don't cow's milk constantly to begin with.

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 03:35 AM

Dude, I like digesting things properly. Maybe it's just me.

You could forgo "milk" completely. :colbert:

black orb
10-08-2010, 03:45 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/rodv/carton-breast-milk.jpg

Pheesh
10-08-2010, 04:31 AM
Wow, you guys really 'EoFFed' this thread up, be sure to tell your kids how long you spent arguing the benefits of pasteurized milk against raw milk in your younger days.

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 04:38 AM
Some people are actually interested in such things as knowledge, science, and technology. Just because you don't give a damn about one particular issue doesn't mean nobody else should. Science is a major passion of mine, and so when people are being harmed because of mindless superstition against modern technology, I consider it worthwhile to talk about.

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 04:40 AM
Wow, you guys really 'EoFFed' this thread up, be sure to tell your kids how long you spent arguing the benefits of pasteurized milk against raw milk in your younger days.

I find it entertaining.

Pheesh
10-08-2010, 04:43 AM
Yes, but.......*non sequiter*...........*internet facts*..........*straaaaaaaawmaaaaan!*.........*punchy ending line!*

We should have ALL the debates in general chat, it's awesome.

Bastian
10-08-2010, 04:52 AM
I prefer rice milk.

Madame Adequate
10-08-2010, 05:21 AM
We should have ALL the debates in general chat, it's awesome.

I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT

HOWEVER

My agreement does not allow for much debate.

Therefore, I disagree. :redface: The General Chat forum is clearly outlined as, and indeed is named as, a place for 'chat'. It is not the proper forum in which to bring up or discuss serious issues in depth; the appropriate forum for that is Eyes on Each Other (Previously, Eyes on the World fulfilled much of this role, which Eyes on Each Other serving as a place for personal problems. However, an ill-advised and shockingly groundless reshuffle caused the two to be merged, leading to more than one noteworthy debacles, including one just this week.) Eyes on Each Other, or EoEO as it is commonly known, allows for extensive and deep - though respectful - debate with other members of the Eyes on Final Fantasy community. Therefore, there is no need to have our debates in the General Chat forum - the place for it already exists. I presume you were already aware of this and raised the potential for another reason, eternal essence, but I have to defend the existence of EoEO and I humbly suggest that you familiarize yourself with the forum's structure and rules, as it would help you avoid making redundant suggestions in future.

:)

Pheesh
10-08-2010, 05:24 AM
tl;dr, bro.

Gonna go hit up the skants thread.

Bunny
10-08-2010, 05:26 AM
This thread was boring, then exciting, then boring, then just stupid.

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 05:28 AM
Sorry, Bunbun, I can't yell at people all the time. I have to pace myself in my old age.

Necronopticous
10-08-2010, 05:37 AM
Cows are for eating.
<center>http://www.agoosa.com/images/AlmondMilk.png</center>

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 05:46 AM
But I use your mom for something else.

Bastian
10-08-2010, 05:51 AM
Oh no he di'int!

Shiny
10-08-2010, 05:58 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/rodv/carton-breast-milk.jpg

Is that a little baby making out?

Bastian
10-08-2010, 06:00 AM
Well, yes, with a boobie.

Shiny
10-08-2010, 06:01 AM
Oh, that's the under boob. I thought that was someone's long chin.

Rodarian
10-08-2010, 07:11 AM
I hear breast milk taste like cantaloupe juice...

Got milk...

Clo
10-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Cows are for eating.
<center>http://www.agoosa.com/images/AlmondMilk.png</center>

DO WANT.

KentaRawr!
10-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Well, I guess now we know who's going to suck the cow to see if it's healthy or not.

It's Raistlin

G13
10-08-2010, 01:28 PM
What about bra milk? You know what I'm talkin' about. Do you think it could be good on your cereal? Chocolate bra milk anyone? I think this is worth looking into.

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 02:48 PM
What about bra milk? You know what I'm talkin' about. Do you think it could be good on your cereal? Chocolate bra milk anyone? I think this is worth looking into.

Are you drunk?

Rodarian
10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
wth are u talking about Eric.....:confused:

Psychotic
10-08-2010, 03:17 PM
the fuck is going on in this thread

the fuck?

christ I'm going to have to bring back thunderdome aren't I?

Clo
10-08-2010, 03:43 PM
What the fuck Eric, bra milk? Do you recognize that breasts are not made out of bra and that there is flesh underneath? Like, when you take off a bra, it's not like a man's chest. There's stuff there. I understand you probably have never been in a situation to realize this, but I speak the truth, and there are websites to back me up.

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 04:09 PM
the smurf is going on in this thread

the smurf?

christ I'm going to have to bring back thunderdome aren't I?

THUNDERDOOOOOOOME!

Yar
10-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Oh, that's the under boob. I thought that was someone's long chin.

lmao have you been drinking raw milk or something? whats wrong with you

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 05:48 PM
What the fuck Eric, bra milk? Do you recognize that breasts are not made out of bra and that there is flesh underneath?

I thought there were sandbags under there. :confused:

Mr Twisticles
10-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Had a brief read through of this thread.... Surely, 'Raw Milk' is safe?

What I want to know is, who the hell it was that one day decided to walk up to a cow and see if it had anything drinkable in it?
Seems an odd concept to me, you don't discover a new animal nowadays and think, 'hmm, it's got elongated nipples, I wonder if I can drink from it.'
xD

Raistlin
10-08-2010, 06:05 PM

No. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/134606-so-whats-up-raw-milk.html#post2917335)

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 06:09 PM

What I want to know is, who the hell it was that one day decided to walk up to a cow and see if it had anything drinkable in it?
Seems an odd concept to me, you don't discover a new animal nowadays and think, 'hmm, it's got elongated nipples, I wonder if I can drink from it.'
xD

Seriously? This question pisses me off. What do mammals use milk for? I'm certain a connection was made between breast feeding, I doubt people just decide to put their mouths on things and drink.

Rodarian
10-08-2010, 06:16 PM
I think shiny forget for a split second that a girls side profile of the bust looks like that....

Bunny
10-08-2010, 07:58 PM

xD

"Hm, that calf is drinking from the mother's udders. I wonder if whatever is in there can be consumed by humans under relatively safe conditions?"

Vyk
10-08-2010, 08:14 PM
"My son seems to enjoy his mother's chest more than I. I must seek solace in the breasts of another. I'll check the barn!"

Marshall Banana
10-08-2010, 09:25 PM
bring back thunderdome
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/pixel/kuma/kumawarai.gif

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 10:49 PM

xD

"Hm, that calf is drinking from the mother's udders. I wonder if whatever is in there can be consumed by humans under relatively safe conditions?"

You're late. :colbert:

G13
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM

Are you drunk?

What the smurf Eric, bra milk? Do you recognize that breasts are not made out of bra and that there is flesh underneath? Like, when you take off a bra, it's not like a man's chest. There's stuff there. I understand you probably have never been in a situation to realize this, but I speak the truth, and there are websites to back me up.

wtf are you two on about? I think I made myself perfectly clear. :colbert:

bra rhymes with raw. Jesus Christ, this is General Chat you tits, lighten up!

Clo
10-08-2010, 11:01 PM
What? Eric, rhyming something with the topic word doesn't make it funny. That's like someone ribbing Jews, and then me going, "Yeah guys, but you know what's worse? Pews."

:colbert:

Or maybe not. I suck at analogies.

qwertysaur
10-08-2010, 11:47 PM
What? Eric, rhyming something with the topic word doesn't make it funny. That's like someone ribbing Jews, and then me going, "Yeah guys, but you know what's worse? Pews."

Yours is also bad so your stance holds.

The direct translation of the kosher law that says not to eat meat and dairy is something like "don't boil a calf in it's mothers milk." Boiling milk = pasteurization.:p

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 11:52 PM

:lol:

Pheesh
10-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Bra doesn't rhyme this raw. Wtf...

Raistlin
10-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Yeah I think Eric hit his head a few times before making that post.

NorthernChaosGod
10-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah I think Eric hit his head a few times before making that post.

Or a few swigs from the bottle.

G13
10-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Really? You guys think a dumb joke like that needed help? Have any of you met me?

NorthernChaosGod
10-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Of course we haven't, this is the internet, Eric.

Clo
10-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Eric, I saw a female size cookie monster t-shirt today and I thought of you. If I knew you in PERSON, I would have bought it.

G13
10-09-2010, 11:42 PM
You guys are real bastards. :mad:

And Clo, if you don't repent and buy that t-shirt then your allegiance to the :monster: is in question. You'll be put on probation and I have to do a lot of paperwork, it's better if you just do as the :monster: says. Don't know me in person, wtf is that :bou::bou::bou::bou:?

Rodarian
10-09-2010, 11:44 PM
You've been drinking a lot of blue milk lately haven't you....

Clo
10-09-2010, 11:53 PM
You guys are real bastards. :mad:

And Clo, if you don't repent and buy that t-shirt then your allegiance to the :monster: is in question. You'll be put on probation and I have to do a lot of paperwork, it's better if you just do as the :monster: says. Don't know me in person, wtf is that :bou::bou::bou::bou:?

It's not like we can coordinate and wear it on the same day or anything TOO COOL FOR WORDS LIKE THAT. Also, the mall I saw it at is closed right now.

Bunny
10-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Also, the mall I saw it at is closed right now.

It is closed forever.

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Eric hits the bottle a bit. Hard.

G13
10-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Lets not bring my personal life into this, Mrs. Haberdasher.

Clo
10-10-2010, 04:39 PM
He... sells hats?

NorthernChaosGod
10-10-2010, 07:23 PM
I... wait, what?! :confused:

Rodarian
10-10-2010, 07:54 PM
He sells milk hats, that's what

Psychotic
10-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Julian also provides affordable tug jobs behind the bins while wearing fishnet stockings. But mostly hats.

G13
10-11-2010, 12:59 AM
HE'S A CROSS DRESSER WHO GOES BY THE NAME OF MRS. HABERDASHER! Personal life? That wasn't even my :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty joke. You bastards fail at all kinds of life if you miss a Scrubs reference. I hate you all.

Except for Psy. His was closer than hats.

NorthernChaosGod
10-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Blow me.

Bunny
10-11-2010, 01:43 AM
You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Clo
10-11-2010, 02:32 AM
I am so confused, everyone. I just... Eric? Julian? Guys? What? :confused:

NorthernChaosGod
10-11-2010, 02:34 AM
I'm just saying things at this point.