PDA

View Full Version : I'm Kinda Dumb

Laddy
10-08-2010, 01:48 PM
I didn't know EoFF was online. I was inactive for two weeks due to stupidity.

What dumb things have you done?

KentaRawr!
10-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Nothing as dumb as that, let me tell you.

Rodarian
10-08-2010, 02:43 PM
This was a while back when I was a kid but... I thought Madonna and Marylin Monroe were the one and the same.... :eep::redface:

Mirage
10-08-2010, 03:06 PM
That is pretty dumb. Lately, I haven't done anything particularly dumb.

Psychotic
10-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I didn't know EoFF was online.Well, it is a website, dude. I don't really know where else you'd expect it to be. :confused:

Vyk
10-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Apparently I went to the emergency room for a panic attack. What a waste of money

Clo
10-08-2010, 03:47 PM
I didn't know EoFF was online.Well, it is a website, dude. I don't really know where else you'd expect it to be. :confused:

This is how I read it at first too. :confused:

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2010, 04:09 PM

This is how I read it at first too. :confused:

It's a good thing you two already posted in here then. :jess:

black orb
10-08-2010, 11:41 PM
What dumb things have you done?
>>> Waste my youth..:luca:

qwertysaur
10-08-2010, 11:43 PM
I was playing a round of Touhou and ran directly into a laser and died D:

Jessweeee♪
10-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Flunked college. :(

Bastian
10-09-2010, 02:55 AM
replied to this thread.

Fuzakeru
10-09-2010, 02:56 AM
Apparently I went to the emergency room for a panic attack. What a waste of money

I did the same exact thing. :3 Now I have a beautiful bill I'm slowly but surely paying off. Eeeeeeeh.

Miriel
10-09-2010, 03:04 AM
I was out on the street and talking on my cell phone. I saw a cop ahead of me, and freaked out and hastily shoved my phone into my purse. I was walking, not driving. Dumb.

I've done that while I was talking on the phone while in the passenger seat too. I yelled, "ahh! cop!" and hung on my friend, before realizing I wasn't even driving.

Rye
10-09-2010, 03:10 AM
I'm having this kind of mental block this week and I keep making really dumb mistakes where I end up ruining my pouches and zippers that I am making for Etsy, causing me to redo them several times. And because I'm getting more upset and frustrated about it, I've not gotten out of my funk yet. Driving me MAD.

Peegee
10-09-2010, 04:44 AM
I've incessantly made stupid claims and inconsistent syllogisms all week. Just ask allies.

Vermachtnis
10-09-2010, 04:55 AM
I just started playing Digimon World. I got to Tropical Jungle and saw a Piximon. I picked a fight with it. With a Gabumon that's only been in a couple of fights at that point. I should know better, it's only like my fourth playthrough. I got my ass handed to me. But this story as a happy ending, I came back 15 (ingame) days later with an Andromon and kicked its pink fluffy ass.

NorthernChaosGod
10-09-2010, 05:18 AM
I was out on the street and talking on my cell phone. I saw a cop ahead of me, and freaked out and hastily shoved my phone into my purse. I was walking, not driving. Dumb.

I've done that while I was talking on the phone while in the passenger seat too. I yelled, "ahh! cop!" and hung on my friend, before realizing I wasn't even driving.
xD That's great.

Freya
10-09-2010, 05:54 AM
I just started playing Digimon World. I got to Tropical Jungle and saw a Piximon. I picked a fight with it. With a Gabumon that's only been in a couple of fights at that point. I should know better, it's only like my fourth playthrough. I got my ass handed to me. But this story as a happy ending, I came back 15 (ingame) days later with an Andromon and kicked its pink fluffy ass.

Wow that happened to me exactly like 2 months ago, well not the coming back part. xD

I stupidly didn't get enough sleep for the past two days when i've had to be on my feet for more that 12 hours each day o.o

Bunny
10-09-2010, 09:56 AM
I consistently wait until the morning an assignment is due to actually do said assignment. The most recent example is completing an entire Chicago-style bibliography 30 minutes before class. I will, most likely, do this with each of the papers I am supposed to be writing.

Procrastination, thine art a bitch.

Raistlin
10-09-2010, 05:16 PM
I consistently wait until the morning an assignment is due to actually do said assignment. The most recent example is completing an entire Chicago-style bibliography 30 minutes before class. I will, most likely, do this with each of the papers I am supposed to be writing.

Procrastination, thine art a bitch.

I was the same way throughout all of undergrad, and made out pretty well. Oh, if only I could get away with that in law school. :(

Breine
10-09-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm procrastinating instead of doing my essay for English Literature.