PDA

View Full Version : New Duke Nukem Footage

Rostum
10-09-2010, 04:37 AM
More actual, real, impressive Duke Nukem Forever footage (http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010/10/more-actual-real-impressive-duke-nukem-forever-footage.ars)

What do you guys think?

DMKA
10-09-2010, 10:07 PM
It...actually looks fun.

I...I don't know how to take this. I never would have expected a thirteen year lasting joke to actually obtain a punchline. It's like the funs over when the game becomes real.

VeloZer0
10-09-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm buying this regardless. Despite the fact I think I have only ever really liked less than half a dozen FPS games in my entire life it is like owning a piece of gaming history. And Borderlands was one of the only FPS games I ever liked enough to play on my own, so Gearbox has some street cred with me.

Rostum
10-10-2010, 12:16 AM
It...actually looks fun.

I...I don't know how to take this. I never would have expected a thirteen year lasting joke to actually obtain a punchline. It's like the funs over when the game becomes real.

Haha, that's how I feel. I'll definitely be picking it up!

Vyk
10-10-2010, 01:43 AM
I'm buying this regardless. Despite the fact I think I have only ever really liked less than half a dozen FPS games in my entire life it is like owning a piece of gaming history. And Borderlands was one of the only FPS games I ever liked enough to play on my own, so Gearbox has some street cred with me.

Ditto this. Except I've enjoyed a lot of Gearbox games I believe. If I'm thinking of the right company

Edit: Nope. Apparently they're not who I thought they were. But I'm still into the idea of owning a piece of gaming history