PDA

View Full Version : I Want You Naked

Laddy
10-11-2010, 04:36 AM
How do you feel about nudity?

I doesn't bother me overly much. I don't want them to be too ugly and the situation be inappropriate, but I can go into a changing room comfrotably.

Alive-Cat
10-11-2010, 09:17 AM
WE ARE ALL BORN NUDE IT IS THE NATURAL STATE OF THINGS AND I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD BE NUDE BECAUSE THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DON'T YOU THINK LADDY ME AND YOU ARE LIKE TWINS WHO DON'T LOOK ALIKE BUT HAVE THE SAME VIEWPOINTS ON EVERYTHING FROM SALMON TO NUDITY

Shlup
10-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Once you've had a stranger examine way up in your vagina, all bets are kind of off in regards to nudity-related shame.

Pheesh
10-11-2010, 09:40 AM
I like to walk around in my underpants, but being totally nude is overrated. Every thing's just flopping around and you have to scope out a good place to sit.

kotora
10-11-2010, 09:52 AM
being nude right now would be pretty damn cold

Peegee
10-11-2010, 12:29 PM
nudity is natural.

Clo
10-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Didn't we have a nudity thread like three months ago?

I love nudity. Goooo nudity.

Cuchulainn
10-11-2010, 08:11 PM
yer always about the sex and the lookatme arent you laddy lad

escobert
10-11-2010, 08:39 PM
if I'm with a girl I like then I don't mind but otherwise I'm too skinny and would freeze my booty off!

Laddy
10-11-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm a virgin. :colbert:

Levian
10-11-2010, 09:25 PM
I live on the second floor with a big fat window, in the middle of town, which is not a good thing when you're used to living on the 4th floor with only a skylight. I need to remember to close the curtains when I get out of the shower now, as I've probably scarred a few people for life the last month.

I guess the answer to the question is, it doesn't bother me.

Mr Twisticles
10-11-2010, 09:54 PM
To use a phrase: I like to hang out with my wang out. :)

Raistlin
10-11-2010, 10:02 PM
I am naked a lot in my apartment, and nudity doesn't bother me.

Bunny
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I like to wear the skin of my victims.

Iceglow
10-11-2010, 11:06 PM
I like being naked when I'm in my own place it's liberating or at least wandering round with only boxers on but currently I can't even really sleep naked because I never know if my nieces or my nephew will wander in to my room in the morning to wake me up. I want my own place again desperately.

fire_of_avalon
10-12-2010, 12:31 AM
I am all kinds of uncomfortable when I'm naked for prolonged periods. Not in the SHAME way but in the itchy way. I guess I have sensitive skin or something.

Shorty
10-12-2010, 01:50 AM
I'm often naked in my apartment. Being nude is the best. Especially sleeping nude.

Peegee
10-12-2010, 02:07 AM
*writes down the names of all the girls who walk around home naked*

wait, too much? nah.

Shorty
10-12-2010, 02:31 AM
dirtbag!

Shiny
10-12-2010, 03:45 AM
I'm prudish. :shiny:

Shoeberto
10-12-2010, 04:03 AM
I am all kinds of uncomfortable when I'm naked for prolonged periods. Not in the SHAME way but in the itchy way. I guess I have sensitive skin or something.
Yeah I mostly start imagining bugs on me and then I feel uncomfortable about it. It's sorta silly but it's how it goes.

Yeargdribble
10-12-2010, 06:24 AM
I prefer being naked as often as possible. It's really annoying when someone rings my doorbell. My wife and I were actually pontificating incredulously at the idea that other people actually sat around their homes fully clothed. It seems patently silly to me to do so. It takes only moments beyond crossing the threshold of our house before we're both buck naked.

Rodarian
10-12-2010, 09:19 AM
While I like to be nude in my room...I find it a lil fun to be in your underwear.....

Jiro
10-12-2010, 12:29 PM
I'm pretty self conscious about my rippling muscles and giant penis so I prefer to be clothed.

Laddy
10-12-2010, 05:13 PM
I prefer being naked as often as possible. It's really annoying when someone rings my doorbell. My wife and I were actually pontificating incredulously at the idea that other people actually sat around their homes fully clothed. It seems patently silly to me to do so. It takes only moments beyond crossing the threshold of our house before we're both buck naked.
Naked Yeargdribble and his Flying Spaghetti Monster? :bigsmile:

DMKA
10-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Once you've had a stranger examine way up in your vagina, all bets are kind of off in regards to nudity-related shame.
I thank the good lord every night before bed that I have not a vagina.

If we're talking about other people being nude around me, or in a movie/tv or something, I'm just fine with nudity. However, I'm one of those weirdos who is far more comfortable with some form of clothing on 24/7 unless showering (preferably just boxers unless it's cold) rather than being nude. Even when I lived by myself I would go to bed with boxers on. I don't really know why.

Roogle
10-12-2010, 06:24 PM
No, I am uncomfortable with nudity at home or in a public place.

Alive-Cat
10-12-2010, 06:29 PM
I think I'm only uncomfortable with nudity because most other people are. If I saw someone walking around naked, I would feel uncomfortable for them because I know that someone being naked generally makes people feel uncomfortable.
But probably if nobody cared and everyone just did whatever then I wouldn't feel uncomfortable, as long as I knew no one cared. I'D even go out naked. It's one of my most deepest buried desires. :excited:
It's all PSYCHOLOGICAL, YO.

Jessweeee♪
10-12-2010, 08:41 PM
I think even if I did have the privacy to be naked in my home I wouldn't, because we live in a wooded area with lots of ticks and fleas. Occasionally one or two will find their way into the house; we have four dogs and a cat. If I'm not naked 24/7 then it's much less likely that my butt will get bitten. That and I don't want to cover every single window in the house just so one of the usual rednecks around here doesn't see me naked. And clothes are warm.

As far as public nudity goes, the sight itself might not necessarily be offensive, but I do find cockwaving to be pretty rude. I don't think the fact that it is literally cockwaving would change anything.

Madonna
10-12-2010, 09:04 PM
This thread title gets worse if you imagine it with Jessweeee♪'s song note.

I WANT YOU NAKED♪

Hey, what floats your boat.

Breine
10-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Nudity is neat :breine:

Rantz
10-12-2010, 11:12 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/729269/Images/nevernude.jpg

Yeargdribble
10-13-2010, 11:41 AM
That and I don't want to cover every single window in the house just so one of the usual rednecks around here doesn't see me naked. And clothes are warm.

First off, I love window dressings. They make a home feel so much nicer. I'm such a queen when it comes to home decor and I love shopping for curtains. Second, I have them drawn most of the time. Sure, the neighbors can see in if they try. The spacing between the slats of our fence more than allow for people to peak in if they so choose. Also, the neighbors have a second story window overlooking our fence into our bedroom. I'm sure they've caught us having sex. I'm also sure people walking down the street have caught me masturbating in my office through the window. Meh... don't look so closely.

We still do treasure privacy to some degree. We're growing a hedge of oleanders outside of our fence. We sometimes like to play games like "strip catch" with those velcro thingies in the backyard. Last time we tried to have sex in the backyard (very late a night even) someone honked as they came around the corner. Dunno if it was at us or not, but we're hoping that hedge grows in nice and densely.

Naked Yeargdribble and his Flying Spaghetti Monster? :bigsmile:

This gives new meaning to the phrase "All Hail His Noodly Appendage."

Madonna
10-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Yeargdribble, your online social graces are appalling and I love you. You have probably squicked the general populous with your frankness and killed this thread. I agree privacy can be hard to have, and saying, "Screw it," and just relaxing is the only thing to do.

Curtains and blinds adorn the apertures in my home; such luxuries cannot be afforded outside, so I would withhold going buff there.

And I think it should be fine for people to enjoy their bare bodies in the privacy of a well-screened yard; a second story neighbor can at least be respectful enough to draw the curtains than peek.